RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Ouryu - 4 :: Zareen - 3 :: Kiri - 4

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:38 pm

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~No tags
    As the lead fighter was called out to by... by the alpha, Ouryu took the chance to slip fully away -- headed for the calm of his own den. The male relaxed as he entered and eyes turned to his stocks of herbs. Little would be available to find with the snow outside as it was but it was important to keep an eye on things even so. Some things could be substituted, others could not and he needed... he needed... he was low on feverfew, but in a pinch the boneset could work. Most things he was short on could be covered by other plants. That was... that was good. He could relax a little. Until there was some emergency.

Zareen :: Female :: 1y 4m :: Hunter :: Starlight Pack :: ~Skoll
    The young hunter bounced a little as it became clear that her answer had been correct, careful to not tip over -- again -- but excited nonetheless. She was proud of herself! A little bit of a damper was put on her mood when it became clear that the question was due to beaver being their initial prey though. Patience was... not necessarily her strong point. But she was dedicated to doing her best. "Okay... okay! We'll definitely catch that beaver if it shows its face." Her tail swished behind her once more, excitement picking up a bit again in her earnest goal of doing her absolute best. But she'd probably rather go after the deer.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~Raunaum
    It was an easy pace that they set, and that made it a rather enjoyable walk. She could logic out the reasoning for it but that didn't make it any less so. Her ears twitched as Raunaum spoke, and she snorted in response. "Is that likely? That they'd even be around I mean? Mornings are a pretty common patrol time, isn't it? Crossing the border now would seem... idiotic." Maybe it was the fact that she was reasonably new to the whole 'pack' thing but they sure did seem eager to fight off their neighbors. Despite her rank, she'd certainly think it would be preferable to... not fight, if possible? Especially in winter, where injuries could be even more dangerous.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:56 pm

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty

-will be on previous page somewhere-

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: maybe Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan and Daisy, Rusted

The blue-green eyed reddish-brown wolf nodded to the male wolf. They said "Good...good," and smiled at him. They hoped they didn't make it too obvious they had a crush on him....They wouldn't mind if he found out, at some point, but later on. Shaking their head, they made a small sound as they heard Rusted. "Oh...guess we should go check on Rusted first." They said this, then began to head over to the den. Looking in, they said "Rusted? Are you okay?"

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags

The still handsome aging male looked around a moment, and shook his head. The black-phase wolf twitched his ears. He twitched his nose a bit as well, or whatever noses did. It just happened randomly, especially when smelling something. Shaking his head, he wondered if he could find any wolf to talk to. He wanted something to do that day. He let a breath escape him...Then he glanced around once more, and let a smile touch his lips, thinking of his own family.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: maybe Foxleap- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap

The white muzzled shadowy one nodded. "Can you make it back to camp?" they asked, not sure if it really was a camp. They just always referred to it as such, because it sounded right. They checked her over, but she seemed mostly okay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Foxleap-Female-crush: Tide-starlight-2 years-ADULT

Yeah...I can

Whisper-male-crush: Hati-Starlight pack-age 2 years
Whisper: waiting for medical help)

Daisy-female-too young-age 7 months-Redmoonpack-Pup

Follows him , worried

Rusted-male-crush: too old-Redmoon pack-13 yrs-Elder

The elder was lying on the ground, hacking occasionally. He was sick
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:50 pm

Dante

Starlight LeadFighter Tagged: Alpha

He seemed anxious it was probably obvious but he wanted to get busy, a distracted mind only thinks of his work and that's all he wanted. Just some distraction while he was awake. “No, it's fine I could wait..” when the alpha called out for him he glanced at her then responded, “Yes Ma’am,” he said loud enough in response, and he turned to continue speaking with Ouryu but he had gone maybe he slipped away in that brief moment the brute wasn't paying attention. He snorted, “Fine then.”, he said under his breath as he approached the Alpha and he did so with respect and caution. His head hung a little low when he was close enough to have a conversation he sat on his haunches looking up at the Alpha. “Yes, Destiny?”. He grumbled.

Liberty

RedMoon Alpha Tagged: Jessie, Mentions: Maison, Daisy, Elkan, Eros

The last thing he heard before they departed was Rau telling the brute to be safe on the hunt. “Likewise.,” He said as they departed to meet up with Kiri for the patrol. He hoped that it went without saying that Liberty would prefer if the violence was avoided the pack's energy could be used better since winter would soon be in full swing. They did seem to be very appreciative of the task. It was times or days like these where he worried if the pack would resent him for being this way. He sat on his haunches for a moment taking a brief mental break before speaking with Jessie who he remembered he asked politely to wait while he spoke with the Beta he thought that might have been pretty rude.

After just a brief moment he stood up, and spun around, to face Jessie who was patiently waiting, “I am sorry for asking you to wait. I just needed to make sure I had a patrol going this morning. I need to speak with you.” He again sat down on his haunches. “As of now, you are our only hunter and I wanted to first ask you to come with Blaze and me on a hunt. Secondly, I wanted to know your opinion on what hunting grounds may yield the highest chance of success.” his face was stern almost with no joyful emotion on it the only thing on his mind was work. He would have time to entertain small talk and other various things later when everyone finished work.

Unfortunately, Maison, Daisy, and Elkan, were nowhere to be seen at the moment which would once again add to his hunt for wolves, he just wanted to speak with them and let them know their task was to protect the pack ground and the children. Or he would like to be informed if they are going to be leaving as a group hopefully Elkan wouldn't mind going Maison and daisy will need him. As well as Eros couldn't be alone they needed to have the pup with them. Elkan is on babysitting duty amusing.

Eros

Redmoon Pup Taggs: Free

Normally he would have joined all the bustle going on in the center of camp, Liberty would normally be barking orders telling wolves what to do so on and so fourth, but he couldn't be bothered. He was relaxing on the floor of the empty lead fighter den nibbling on a thick stick. His tail happily thumps the ground. Content and distracted. Though his mind wondered what daisy may be up to. Was she up for a wrastle?
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:49 am

Tide
Male | 1yr 7m | Beta | Starlight Pack | Free
The beta padded into camp a large smile on his face and a plump rabbit hanging limply from his mouth. With his head held high, his olive green eyes scanned the camp and those within it. He had been out running through the territory yet again his boundless energy never wore out. He had been able to catch a rabbit during his little venture into the territory and was hoping that someone would appreciate the meal as he didn't find himself to hungry but wanted to give it to someone within the pack.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:10 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: Dante, Tide
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny offered a small smile as the Lead fighter approached. "How are you this morning Dante?" she asked softly hoping to make conversation. She hated being the kind of Alpha who just gave orders with no conversations with her pack members. Feeling like a true member of the pack and not just a higher rank. If her pack members trusted her with normal conversation then they would trust her with the pack. Her attention turned as her Beta, Tide came walking into camp with a rabbit. "Perfect timing. I could use both of your opinions" she voiced, seeming to speak her thoughts out loud. She waited until the Beta was further into camp when she spoke up "Tide, Are you available to join us?" she asked with a flick of her tail. Destiny hoped that it didn't seem troubling that she had asked both her lead fighter and beta into a meeting, however you could never be too secure. Besides, she also needed to ask how they felt about the current placements about the pack members, if there was anyone they thought could be of use elsewhere or if someone could use more training. This could all potentially be discussed another time. But, Destiny still made a note for it to be completed in the future. Constant planning, preparing and ensuring they had plan a, b and c always ran through the mind of the Alpha.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Once Blaze had finished tidying his area of the den to his satisfaction, he exited the den to await further orders for the upcoming patrol. He wasn't the most thrilled about going on a hunt, but if his pack needed it. Blaze would do it, besides, this would also give him a chance to practice some of his skills. To Blaze, each moment could be a learning lesson. He hoped other members in his pack felt the same way, but he'd never ask or he feared seeming ungrateful for the chance to leave camp. He arched his back slowly in a stretch before standing back at his full height. His eyes glanced around the camp as he waited for further instructions. Blaze watched his pack members interact. Part of him wanted to walk over and speak, but he wasn't here to make friends. He was here to protect and better the pack. If everyone else in the clearing wasn't going to be looking out for the pack at all times, then he would.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:55 am

Tide
Male | 1yr 7m | Beta | Starlight Pack | tags: Destiny, Dante
The betas ears perked as he heard his name olive eyes landing on his leader as he droppes his rabbit with the rest of prey before trotting over and taking a seat beside Destiny and Dante. Yes, I'm free. What is it you need to speak about?" The male wolf asked after nodding a simple greeting to the two wolves.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:25 am

Rusted-male-crush: too old-Redmoon-13 years old

Rusted: He nods at water, and suddenly gets into a huge coughing fit

Foxleap-Female-crush: Tide-Starlight-1 year

The she wolf followed him. Her hind leg buckled beneath her, but she struggled up, holding that leg in the air.
She struggled to camp
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

°•. 005 .•° Raunaum + Elkan & Skoll + Hati

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:09 pm

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚xxxxxxx☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
Raunaum

4y∙Enbay∙RM Beta
tagged; Kiri
mentions; none

indentationDark eyes flickered back to Kiri as the fighter spoke, blinking dumbly for a moment before huffing. "Believe it or not, pack wolves can get pretty dumb when it comes to territory. It's pretty ingrained at this point. The only thing more important than protecting the territory is caring for the pack's young and assisting the pack in general." Raunaum responded with dry humor coloring their tone. They shrugged, and turned their attention forward once more, calmly looking ahead, nostrils flaring as they took in the scents in the air around them. "Though to be fair, most of the time, we tend to try to remain civil. As long as they don't cross the border, I don't have a problem with those Starlight wolves." They added, before grimacing as long as none of our pack-mates make a grab for Starlight pack territory without orders. That would literally be the worst thing that could happen today.

Elkan

6y∙Male∙RM Fighter
tagged; Maison, Daisy & Rusted
mentions; None

indentationElkan gave a complaint nod, and trailed after the duo, humming softly. He was content to stay in the background for this trip, even while still in camp. The sight of the pack's only elder made him cringe. Rusted wasn't that much older than him, not in the long run, but the older male was obviously quickly reaching the end of his life. Thirteen was old for a wolf, especially in the wild mountains that they lived in. Elkan sighed and padded around Maison and Daisy only to sit himself back down next to the elder. Hoping to calm the coughing fit, he started grooming the rusty-colored male. He really hoped that Rusted wasn't going keel over in the next few minutes, Daisy really didn't need that trauma. The pup was much too young to see someone die, at least to him. Eyes finding Maison's, he paused his grooming. "Is there anything you can do for him?" Elkan asked before he returned to his grooming. The brute honestly didn't know what the healer could do for Rusted, as he'd never been all that interested in a healer's work.

Skoll

3y∙Male∙SL Lead Hunter
tagged; Zareen
mentions; None

indentationChuckling at the sight of the young huntress's excitable bouncing, keeping an eye on her while he led them to the spot that he'd been observing for the past few days. He noticed that when she came to the obvious conclusion on what they were going to attempt to hunt today seemed to smother her good spirit and cheer for a few moments. Skoll was glad to see that she seemed to easily bounce back. "That is the intention," ears twitching as the differing songs of songbirds reached his ears. "But we won't spend too much time here, no more than an hour. Two hours at most." He added, speaking quietly as they neared the area of the river that had the beaver trail. Slowing his pace the brute made a quick check, not hearing or seeing any immediate signs of a beaver. But he did still catch a fairly recent scent, causing him to grin. "It seems like we're in luck, the scent's fairly recent." Skoll whispered as he padded forward carefully lowering his body and stepping carefully, preparing for the upcoming ambush.

Hati

2y∙Female∙SL Fighter
tagged; Whisper
mentions; Ouryu

indentation Returning her gaze to where Whisper disappeared too, straining her ears to listen in. She didn't talk to the hunter much, as she was a fighter, and well, hunters were her brother's purview. She didn't know much about the hunter or hunting in general, mostly because she wasn't too interested in her brother's work, but Whisper seemed a little bit worse for wear. Hati grimaced as her strained ears caught the soft and muffled sound of a cough. Then froze at the odd scrambling sound afterward. Concerned, the she-wolf got to her paws and darted over to the hunter's den, and poked her head in. The red-brown she-wolf blinked in startlement at what she saw and cursed under her breath. "Ouryu! Whisper needs assistance over here!" She called loudly, hoping that the healer would hear her and come running.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:12 am

Dante

Tagged: Destiny, Tide, Rank: Starlight Lead Fighter

He raised his head respectfully and responded, “I am outstanding this morning, How are you this morning?” He grumbled wondering what he was needed for. It didn't matter he would be happy to help he was pleased that his opinion mattered as much as that of the beta. When Destiny noticed Tide coming into camp he followed her gaze to watch him trot over to share an opinion with the Alpha. Dante always felt like he would have been the beta this pack needed he was good at following orders and adapting when a plan didn't work out. Those who wouldn't follow would be kept in line through fear. But for whatever reason, the Alpha announced Tide the beta some time ago. Destiny must have seen something in Tide that Dante couldn't see at first. He waited patiently to answer any question that Destiny had. He sat up straight with his ears perked. He didn't bow in respect to the beta.

LIberty

Tagged: Jessie, Blaze, Rank: RedMoon Alpha

He gave a gentle side nod, closing his eyes briefly, in response to her motion of respect afterward his face returned to a firm glare as he listened to Jessie propose that Gauge come along as well for the hunt. He considered it quietly for a moment then sighed, he saw no reason for Gauge to not come along but as of now, Elkan was the only other fighter available who should remain here. Maison cannot be expected to do more than his job. He answered the question before they moved to the next subject, “No, Gauge should remain here with Elkan to look after the campgrounds and the children.” he said firmly. He nodded his head in a thank you manner and then continued to listen as Jessie explained what she believed to be the best hunting grounds. He agreed, Only risk was being close to the borders at Starlight’s hunting grounds. Hunting prey that had a chance to retreat across their territory could be a waste of time.

“I agree, Jessie, I expect you will be able to lead the way?” he asked expecting a confident response from the she-wolf He felt a little dejected over not having yet spoken with Elkan and Maison so he hoped they were not far from camp. As of now, the Alpha has no clue Rusted is in a state of distress.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me