A Tale of Two Packs [Remake] (RP Play!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [Remake] (RP Play!)

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:33 am

Angel | Lightning Hunter | Location: Camp | Tagging: Minttu, Comet (mentions: Shadow, Oriole, Lex, Snarl)

Angel hadn't gotten any response from Shadow, but yet when Oriole approached, his Alpha turned her attention to the other wolf. He waited, patiently, for acknowledgement, but then up came Snarl with Lex and it was becoming very distinctly clear to Angel that he was never going to get acknowledged by the leader of their pack. She had not assigned hunting patrols yet and at this rate it looked like she never would. Angel would be better off starting one on his own, if he could.

Turning away from the group growing around their Alpha, he turned away and scanned the area with his eyes, head swinging from one side to the other. Finally, he spotted two siblings and approached them.
"Hello Comet, Minttu. Let's go hunting, shall we?" He proposed to them.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

005 [Kazue & Sienna] (Riptide & Bian)

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:46 pm

Kazue
❝The Sand Demon❞
gender; Male age; 6y rank; Warrior pack; fire sexuality; Demi
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Kazill & Blaze tagged; Arian

indentationKazue nodded to himself as the she-wolf spoke, lips twitching upwards into a small smile. She wasn't wrong. And much like her - or at least he figured - he took a lot of pride in his skill. Every wolf was different and Kazue favored his own style and approach to fighting. While spars were a low-key version of any real battle, Kazue took both very seriously. The male let out a hum as he thought out a reply "That much is true. I suppose as long as we serve our pack faithfully all should go well." He mused softly, grimacing as his dark gaze found the dark red-brown coat of Kazill, who seemed to be talking with the dark-furred Blaze. He grimaced at the sight of the younger male and turned his attention back to Arian, and snorted. "A spar could work, but I think mother was talking about a patrol, or going for a run. For the most part at least." Giving a tilt of his head the male chuckled. "Though, I'll never say no to a spar."

Sienna
❝Singer of Love❞
gender; Female age; 6yrank; Hunter pack; fire sexuality; Pan-Demi
mentions; x tagged; Jasmin

indentationA soft relieved breath left her as Jasmin suggested she join her in her den to get something for it. She was doubly grateful when the she-wolf offered to let her stay until the medicine started kicking in. She grimaced, hopefully, that wouldn't take too long. She did after all want to get something productive done today. Whispering a soft thank you, she morosely trotted over to the healer's den - eyes still closed - before unceremoniously flopping onto her belly. Placing both paws over her eyes, the golden-hued she-wolf rumbled softly "Thank you again, Jasmin."

Riptide
❝Thrastin' like a Storm❞
gender; Male age; 8m rank; Warrior Trainee pack; lightning sexuality; Pan
mentions; Roque & Harlow tagged; Risen

indentationEverything after that seemed to happen so fast. Riptide didn't mind the fact that Risen had trouble speaking to him and from what he's seen almost everyone else. no, not trouble but... maybe he lacks the confidence? Tide mused as Roque left, mumbling a soft See you later, Roque." and giving her a wave of his tail. It seemed like moments after that something changed within Risen and the male spouted off a lot. So much, in fact, that Riptide almost couldn't keep up before the older male bolted away, back towards his mate in the nursery. The call that Risen gave out about the pups coming made him mildly curious to see what the pups would look like, so he trotted after his mentor. It was a mistake. After a bit of maneuvering, he got one eyeful of the birth and let out a screeching sound - that he'd forever deny came out of him - before turning tail and racing away. "I'll leave that to you Risen!" He squealed before he left.

Bian
❝Dawn & Dusk❞
gender; Demi-female age; 4y rank; Hunter pack; lightning sexuality; Demi
mentions; x tagged; Storm

indentation They were just around the midpoint between camp and the river when they disposed of the remanence of their meal. Thankfully it was a quick stop and it allowed them to quicken their pace to get to the river in a more timely fashion. As Bian wasn't exactly looking for trouble or any company, and just aiming to relax, the dame wasn't really paying attention when they finally arrived at the river. Because of this the lupine didn't so much as scent the fire wolf, much less see her. Extending her neck and leaning down to lap up some water, the canine was shocked when a voice penetrated her ears. So shocked, in fact, that the gulp of water they'd just swallowed went down the wrong pipe causing her to choke for a moment. Spitting the water back up on dryland and coughed for a few moments before their head snapped over towards the sound of the voice. Bian was neither surprised nor excited to see what they were sure was a wolf from the Fire Pack. They looked over the wolf's mottled coat - memorizing it for later - taking the moment to right their breathing before responding. "Well, it could be worse. At least we're not in the middle of a blizzard." They offered with a shrug, "The chill isn't too bad, honestly. Though I won't say that I don't miss spring and summer." They rasped quietly.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:58 pm

Storm | Fire Warrior | Location: River | Tagging: Bian

Storm looked on with amusement as the Lightning she-wolf across the way from her spluttered and coughed at the sight of her. Were the Lightning pack really so scared of the Fire wolves? Perhaps her Alpha would be pleased by the news. She waited for the enemy wolf to settle, which took longer than Storm would've expected and prompted her to speak again.

"You Lightning wolves must be as fragile as they say, if a little water can best you so easily." She remarked with a lop-sided grin. "Thank goodness we are not, as you said, in a blizzard, for I daresay I'd watch you freeze right in front of my eyes." Her eyes twinkled in delight. This wolf may not be Karter, but whoever she was, she was proving to be a decent source of entertainment for Storm. "My parents used to say that as Fire wolves, we're not meant to feel the cold, but..." She huffed a soft laugh. "I think that's one of the old nursery tales parents tell their pups to get them out of the nest, and our of their fur." She admitted.

Inclining her head towards the Lightning wolf, she asked.
"Have the Lightning wolves taken up to fishing? Or are you here just admiring the view? I hope you're not here to scout out the best way to invade." She said as much with a light-hearted, joking tone, but really... she did want to know why this wolf was out here. Assuming she'd even trust her when it was revealed.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:46 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush:smoke | tags: fish | mention:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

River offered a small smile when Fish asked how it felt when River swore she could feel her mother "Its when the wind blows, and wraps me like she used too. It'll be the ray of light warming me up. And to be honest, sometimes when I dream, It's of her and it feels So real Fish"River replied taking a breath for a moment "it feels so real that sometimes I believe it was all a dream and she's still beside me" she almost whispered.

River tilted her head as Fish said she chose not to be afraid "How did you choose?" she questioned, was this something River could learn? Was she just unable to turn off the part of her brain making her feel this way? "I feel like i'm trapped in my own mind sometimes. I can't seem to get past this worry"she responded before flicking her tail softly.

She paused, hearing the commotion at the mother's den "Sounds like harlow is having her pups finally" she commented, glancing in the direction to see Risen franticly going in and out of the den. She tilted her head watching him

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
lightning pack | male | Warrior |4 years | bound to harlow | tags: riptide, harlow | mentions: terra

Risen darted back into the den that his mate resided in currently, as he watched the pups his stomach dropped. How is this normal he thought to himself. Risen snapped his head around after hearing a screech. He caught a glimpse of RipTide darting out of the den, his paws tempted him to follow. Escape the sight before him. He pinned his hears before looking around the den once more. The pack healer, Terra, still wasn't here. Risen growled to himself before walking out towards the den entrance. He looked around once again, trying to see if he could see her anywhere. "Where is Terra!? Or her trainee. Honestly, anyone. " he called out again, knowing he would likely startle some of his packmates with the loudness of his voice. For a wolf who hardly spoke, Risen was loud.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | pan | crush: open | tags: leonidas, octavia

Destiny's tail wagged softly as one of her packmates approached her, as Leonidas mentioned grabbing a quick breakfast, the grey wolf nodded "Finally a patrol" she breathed in excitement, her tail not helping but wagging a bit more. She shook out her fur and looked towards the prey pile, seeing if anything peaked her interest. She turned back to Leonidas as he mentioned guarding them. She couldn't help but add a teasing flirt "Thank you Leonidas, I feel incredibly safe already" she commented with a small wink before heading towards the pile of prey and selecting a small sparrow.

She could eat the meal in a bite or two, making it a smaller meal. But eating large amounts before a hunt just made Destiny nervous and her stomach flip. Plus , being a little hungry made her more motivated to catch something. She licked her lips as she finished her meal. Her eyes darting around the camp until landing on the gathering patrol.

Walking towards the patrol, she kept a small distance away. Not wanting to disturb any conversation , but also in a signal that she was ready to go. Destiny dipped her head as Octavia approached "Good morning Octavia!" she greeted the older hunter warmly.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
fire pack | male | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush: open | tags: kazill

Blaze flicked his tail as Kazill spoke about the wolf. He could sense some sort of tension but figured best if he didn't ask or acknowledge it. Last thing he needed was to upset his closest friend. "I'm hoping this cold weather won't be as bad as other years" he commented with a shudder. Blaze, hated the cold. A slight chill was alright, but he preferred the heat of the summer.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the words "make it easy" . Blaze flicked an ear "We say take it easy until we're in the battle. Then it's all or nothing" he added. Blaze licked his paw, running his tongue over one of the scars on top of it. This one was when he was a pup and got stuck in a bramble bush, his first scar.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:30 pm

Terra/Lightning Healer/Location: Healer's den-> Nursery/Tagging: Willows, Phoenix -> Harlow, Risen (Mentions: x)

Terra turned to see Phoenix standing there with a rather large hare "Thank you Phoenix for the meal, have you-" before she could finish talking, she hears Risen yelling the that Harlow was ready to give birth. She quickly turned to Willows and grabbed the herbs she needed and says "Willows stay here are finish, I'm going to the Nursery!" She says quickly running out to the Nursery

She quickly got ready and laid our herbs "I'm here! Everything is going to be fine" she says

Phoenix/Lightning Hunter/Location: Healer's den/Tagging: Terra, Willows (Mentions: Risen)

He placed the rabbit down "here this is for you" he says pushing the rabbit towards the two healers, then he heard Risen. Terra went quick as a flash, he stood there processing what just happened.

Leonidas/Fire Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Hunting party (Mentions: x)

He nods to acknowledge Octavia "just waiting for Catania" he says inpatiently
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:19 pm

Harlow-4 yrs-She Wolf-Den Mother -Mate Risen-Lightning Pack -Tags open -

Harlow was hazed, she could barely hear anyone around her. The only thing Harlow wished at this moment was her pups to be born, and finally be able to meet them after so many months. To groom them and welcome them to this new world. She was very excited for them to meet their father, knowing he'd be a great father to all of them. Father, RISEN Harlow spoke loudly in her head, noticing her mate was panicking. Asking for the healer, and raising his voice. If she wasn't so focused on her pain, she'd find his behaviour quiet funny.

Harlow welcomed three pups into life a few moments later, she quickly leaned down to groom them. "Welcome my loves" she said licking their noses, hearing soft newborn cries and whimpers. Nudging them softly, Harlow laid her head back down, exhausted.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:35 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush:smoke | tags: fish | mention:

River offered a small smile when Fish asked how it felt when River swore she could feel her mother "Its when the wind blows, and wraps me like she used too. It'll be the ray of light warming me up. And to be honest, sometimes when I dream, It's of her and it feels So real Fish"River replied taking a breath for a moment "it feels so real that sometimes I believe it was all a dream and she's still beside me" she almost whispered.

River tilted her head as Fish said she chose not to be afraid "How did you choose?" she questioned, was this something River could learn? Was she just unable to turn off the part of her brain making her feel this way? "I feel like i'm trapped in my own mind sometimes. I can't seem to get past this worry"she responded before flicking her tail softly.

She paused, hearing the commotion at the mother's den "Sounds like harlow is having her pups finally" she commented, glancing in the direction to see Risen franticly going in and out of the den. She tilted her head watching him

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
lightning pack | male | Warrior |4 years | bound to harlow | tags: harlow, terra, pups | mentions: pups

Risen paced the den as Terra entered to helped Harlow, he breathed a sigh of relief, he did feel bad for rushing the healer but, he was freaking himself out. He almost laughed at how he was freaking out more than his mate - who was literally the one having the pups. He had to look away, for fear he would pass out.

[after the pups are born]

Risen sat beside Harlow, licking the top of her head and grooming her gently. Beaming proudly at the three pups that laid beside her. The tan wolf leaned down and touched the pups with his nose, the cold feeling making them squeak "They're beautiful Harlow" he whispered before giving his mate an affectionate lick to the nose

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | pan | crush: open | tags: Octavia

Walking towards the patrol, she kept a small distance away. Not wanting to disturb any conversation , but also in a signal that she was ready to go. Destiny dipped her head as Octavia approached [b]"Good morning Octavia!"
she greeted the older hunter warmly.

Her gaze flicked around to the other hunters in the patrol. Destiny nodded slightly, it was a good group. They were sure to bring something back - they had too.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
fire pack | male | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush: open | tags: kazill

Blaze flicked his tail as Kazill spoke about the wolf. He could sense some sort of tension but figured best if he didn't ask or acknowledge it. Last thing he needed was to upset his closest friend. "I'm hoping this cold weather won't be as bad as other years" he commented with a shudder. Blaze, hated the cold. A slight chill was alright, but he preferred the heat of the summer.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the words "make it easy" . Blaze flicked an ear "We say take it easy until we're in the battle. Then it's all or nothing" he added. Blaze licked his paw, running his tongue over one of the scars on top of it. This one was when he was a pup and got stuck in a bramble bush, his first scar.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:59 am

Lightning pack
🟡🟡🟡

Apocalypse | Genderfluid | elder | A-sexual | tags: open
🌟
They are currently sleeping in the elder's den.

Comet | male | hunter | hetero, bi-curious |crush: Terra, Oriole | tags: Angel
🌟
He looked at the Angel with a little question look in his eyes, they were both hunters. Angel was maybe a little bit older than they were, but still, he didn't like the way he spoke to them, ordering around like he was something better than they were. He lightly narrowed his eyes but didn't say what he was thinking, instead, he just nodded "sure, I don't mind" he said.

Minttu | female | hunter | hetero | crush: Phoenix, open | tags: Angel
🌟
She shook her fur a little bit, as she looked around the camp. The camp seemed calm, but a little slow, like most of the wolves, didn't really know what to do, everyone was waiting for something it seem to her. She looked at Angel when the older hunter approved them, seeing her brother's look as he watched him "hmm only three of us?" she asked suddenly.

Chronos | male |warrior |pan, poly | crush: Karter, open | tags: Night
🌟
He looked after the she-wolf his eyes narrowing like hunting prey, but this time he was against his own packmate so he could not get all out with her. He didn't want to get yelled at by Shadow if he goes to hurt his fellow warrior, but he did know that Night is not going to hold back much either. He stayed there, waiting and watching for a moment, trying to surprise the attack, even if the other warrior was focusing on him, but as this was not a serious fight to death he goes with that. He took some speed at jumped into the she-wolf's neck fur trying to ping her down.

Nyx | female | hunter |bi, poly | crush: Smoke, Leo | tags: Smoke
🌟
She smiled "yeah you do before think, must say I am jealous, that sounds so cool, not to think anything just go and do...even if there will come some problems after all" she responded.

Willows | female | healer trainee | hetero, demi | crush: Jaeger, open | tags: Terra. Phoenix
🌟
She cleaned the herb storage, her ears flicking over to the call of the Risen telling them that his mate was having the pups. She nodded to Terra and stayed at the healer's den to finish the job. She looked over to Phoenix who bought them some prey, she gave him a nod "thank you..." she said simply.

Roque | female | hunter trainee | Questioning | mentor: Toby | crush: maybe Riptide | tags: open
🌟
She sat down there, her eyes looking around, but her focus got to the Riptide's mentor when he suddenly run to the nursery and soon enough called for the healers 'pups? oh, they're coming now...that's fast...' she thought to herself.

🔥 Fire pack 🔥
🔴🔴🔴

🔥 Octavia | female | senior hunter | hetero | crush: Max | tags: Max, Enui > Leonidas, Destiny, Catania
🌠
The oldest hunter gave a nod to Destiny then looked around the other hunters and Leonidas who was likely going with them "so I guess this is everyone from this patrol?" she said still a little confused if there was someone else coming or not. She felt like she, Destiny, and Catania were not enough to catch large prey, but if Enui thought they were enough she didn't oppose it.

🔥 Sable | female | hunter | A-sexual, bi-curious | crush: maybe Morain, open | tags: open
🌠
She laid down there between her two brothers, she was still pretty close with them and shared a lot of time with them, even if she had a different rank than either of the two males. Yawning she stretched her front legs as she looked around the clearing, looking at Sira "Hear that she is calling you two" she said to her brothers.

🔥 Blitz | male | warrior |demi, homo | crush: open | tags: Sira, Acero
🌠
He watched the Sira as she spoke, not so surprised about her decision for the four to be enough.

🔥 Archer | male | warrior |pan | crush: open | tags: Sira, Acero
🌠
He nodded to Sira once again "okay, yeah four of use could be enough" he responded his eyes scanned the she-wolf for a moment. He could see that she was a little anxious somehow, but he didn't mind about that "well could we go then?" he asked her calmly.

🔥 Solomon | male | warrior | bi, homoromantic | crush: Acero | tags: open
🌠
He was laying at his nest, too tired and too lazy to move out of it. He blinked his ears as the faint voice of Sira echoed in his ears, but he ignored them. There could be plenty of volunteers on the patrol so he was not needed there. Anyway, he liked the evening patrols more than the mornings, so maybe he could relax now and go to the later patrols.

🔥 Lucifer | male | hunter | questioning | crush: open | tags: his pups, open
🌠
He looked at Sira when she called for some warriors to accompany her. He ignored her as he had something else in mind, he was planning to train his two pups which had only half a month left, before starting their training and he kind of wanted them to know at least something. He perked inside the pup's den, which was pretty empty "good morning you two?" he called out "as I told you yesterday, we're going to do some training, are you ready for that... as you promised?" he asked the pups.

🔥 Serafina | female | hunter | demi, bi | crush: Kassandra | tags: Catania
🌠
She nodded to her "yeah it's good that at least someone takes the role to order around, but isn't that pretty hard for one wolf to do?" she said flicking her ears as she looked around. She eyed the little group of the mentioned wolves which was going to join Catania " you know, you could go with others? Even Octavia got to them now...you're only one left" she said to her with a smirk.

🔥 Zaeru | genderfluid | pup | a-sexual, bicurious |crush: Lex, open | tags: his father, brother, open
🌠
The skinny pup was already up and ready to go, they waited patiently for their father and uncle to show up. They woke up their brother and made sure he could not get back to sleep, so far it get very good, but the other male pup was pretty grumpy. They punched him in the face lightly as he was snarling at them, looking up to their father when he showed up "we're up dad, I took care of that..." they responded looking behind the adult hunter "where is uncle Solomon?" they asked.

🔥 Cheshire | male | pup | poly |crush: open | tags: his father, sibling. open
🌠
He was in deep sleep when multiple kicks to his side and ear nibblings woke him up. Opening his eyes wide open he looked at his sibling "stop that, let me sleep" he snarled, trying to nibble them back, but Zaeru seemed to keep its ground. Sighing he stood up after realizing that his kin could not let him get back to sleep any longer and after hearing his father's voice he knew that it was too late for now anyway "cool...training, before even needing any of it..." he muttered with annoyance.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:09 am

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: River | Location: Camp

Fish figured that must be nice. She didn’t even have a face she could conjure, much less a scent, or the physical feeling of her mother at her side. She had asked Shadow before, and Shadow tried to explain, but it never made much sense. "I can imagine…that must be soothing," she decided. "To just know that even though she’s not here anymore, she’s still there, still watching, still trying to take care of her daughter." What wouldn’t Fish give to have that too? "It wasn’t a choice for me, exactly. It started to happen naturelaly, and I just…engaged with it."

Catania | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Serafina, Destiny, Leonidas, Octavia | Location: Camp

"Yeah, I’d better go off then, no point in keeping anyone waiting, after all. Not suitinggof the child of an Alpha. Sorry to have to run!" The silvery grey she-wolf shot Serafina an apologetic smile and darted away to join the rest of the hunting group. She trotted over to them, dipping her head apologetically. "Sorry I’m late to the party, you guys! Ready to set off whenever you guys are!" She promised.

Jasmin | Healer | F-Pack | Tagging: Sienna | Location: Camp

Jasmin hurriedly set to work preparing her herbs as needed. Soothing peppermint and willow, the best she had at the moment, and she passed them over to her patient, thankful they were some of the herbs that didn’t taste really and truly terrible. "These should fix you up quick, and you can stay in as long as you need, I’m sure our Alpha will understand if you’re not in working shape for a while. These things happen." She kept her voice soft, a low, rumbling sound, almost a purr.

Karter | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Bian, mentions Storm | Location: Camp -> Border

Karter hurriedly followed after Bian. It might do him good to join a patrol rather than lingering uselessly around camp. It was once he reached the border that he set eyes on Storm. A familiar figure. So he hadn’t imagined it was her. A Warrior he had admired, but only spoken with a few times, very briefly, Karter couldn’t help but feel perhaps a bit awkward. Aaaaand he was definitely walking in on something, he just had no clue what was going on. "Heeeey! What’s going on over here? All good?"

Shadow | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Oriole, Snarl, Denzell, Lex, Angel | Location: Camp

So many wolves all at once. As an Alpha, Shadow dealt with many folks approaching her, but all at once, crowding around when there was so much to do? It was frankly a bit overwhelming, she had to admit. She glanced at Angel, opening her mouth to speak, but he had already turned away. Hunting had to get done. Borders had to be patrolled, groups had to be set up, the nursery had to be managed, wolves had to have questions answered. It was all a bit much for one wolf. "Yes," she responded. "Lead the hunting party, take whoever you think you need." She couldn’t help but feel guilty for her silence. She was genuinely quite fond of Angel. He was a good wolf, she had seen that.

The white furred Alpha fixed her gaze on the newcomers. "It’s nobody's place to say a mother cannot provide positive stimulation for her child." Sure, her own life had been a bit tricky from the start, being from the first litter of young parents, but they’d improved with time too. "However, if he’s hanging around outside his mother's grasp now, he may as well get out, maybe it’ll be good for him. Feel free, but don’t allow him to go anywhere close to the river, or leave your field of vision," she warned.

Night | L-Pack | Warrior | Tagging: Chronos | Location: Camp

Night grinned, adrenaline surging through her the second her opponent made the first leap. She hit the ground and rolled out of the way, feeling air move next to her. That had been close. TOO close. She sprang to her feet again, dropping her weight to steady herself, eyeing her opponent. She was big though. Big and heavy, she could afford to use that to her advantage, and charged her opponent, jaws snapping towards his shoulder.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Camp

Smoke shrugged. "I mean, I just try to live life to the fullest. Anything could happen to anyone at any given moment. A tree could fall over and hit someone, or a big invasion could happen, may as well not waste life's precious moments on being all serious all the time, right?" She chirped. At least, that was her mindset. She may have been trained by their Alpha, but maybe there was a part of her that wondered if Shadow's frequently serious, duteous mannerisms were part of why Smoke strived to be very much the opposite. Some sort of defiance. Not that the she-wolf didn’t appreciate what had been done for her. She just didn't like having to take orders.

Mattias | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Chaos | Location: Camp

Mattias nodded. A bit of an ambivert himself, he could understand the importance of alone time, of what too much stimulation could do to the mind, and if what his friend needed was to have some space, just be alone for a bit, then he wasn’t going to be the one to push. "You do what you have to in order to take care of yourself, and if things change…well, you know where to find me. I’ve got your back, bud."

Cody | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Phoenix | Location: Camp

Cody had stood back from the entrance of the nursery, and despite the difficulty she knew carrying and birthing pups must be, she’d known from a young age she wanted to be a den-mother herself one day. Wished she would be in Louve and Harlow's position, rather than out here, as a Hunter. Her gaze shifted towards Phoenix. "It’s funny," she noted, "how easily little ones can be brought into the world. How normal it is, but also…how beautiful. Don't you think?"

Sira | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Archer, Blitz, Acero | Location: Camp

"Yes." Sira had simply been awaiting acknowledgement. It was so rare that she got to be the one at the head of a patrol, and she wouldn’t try to hide the Pride it filled her with. She had little aspirations of achieving a high rank these days, but she wanted to stand out for more than being a pretty face. She turned on her heel and headed towards the border. There was no sense in simply waiting around any longer than they had to. "If you see anything I miss, make sure you let me know. We all have to be clued in to what’s around us."

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Enui | Location: Camp

The Fire Pack had been in that one place for generations. Max didn't anticipate leaving would go over well, this was their homeland, they couldn’t run away, but he also couldn’t leave his own Pack to starve themselves to death. To all but condemn them through his own selfishness and pride. He could only pray to sky-dogs that this would change, that time would bring the herds back come spring, and it wouldn’t come down to having to more seriously consider the idea of moving their Pack, taking that great risk. For now, there were more pressing matters, such as the prey they could find now, surviving the winter and, of course, their leadership.

Max already suspected the answer, there were not many a wolf who would reject such a position, and this was Enui, loyal, proud, ambitious, but she’d always had the Pack's best intentions at heart from what he had observed. So her answer came as no surprise to him, although he could sense some surprise coming from her. One of his closest and most trusted companions, had she really not thought he would at least consider her as an option?

"I’m glad. I don’t think there would be a better wolf to serve by my side," Max noted. Of course, if she had for whatever reason rejected,their Padk was full of good wolves, but at the end of the day, there was no question, no doubt in his mind that it was Enui he trusted most, both as his second in command, and, when he finally went to join the sky-dogs one day— he suspected with his older age, that day grew closer and closer, and may not be far off— that he would leave the Fire Pack in good paws with her. A true, traditional Fire wolf, the type the stories told of. The type Fire wolves were MEANT to be.

Kazill | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Blaze | Location: Camp

"Well what else can we do, really?" Kaz pointed out, shrugging. He remembered hearing stories of a time when this place had been lively most of the time, everyone giving their all at all times. Now, under Max's rule of the past almost five years, things were just a little slower, a little lazier, and honestly, while Kaz was lively himself, he couldn’t help but think that maybe it was for the better this way. "We can train as is, and still save the majority of our energy for patrols and hunts and when there’s a fight for real this way, right?" He pointed out.

Denzell | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Lex, Snarl | Location: Camp

"I know. Sometimes it’s just hard to acknowledge I’m not the best I could be for the little ones, especially as an adult." Adult was a stretch. In physical terns, yes, mental, maybe not so much. Denzell had often been told of his immaturity, inability to take things seriously, and he had tried his best, but it had never come naturally to him to settle down and be as serious and down to earth as many of their Packmates.

Denzell knew his sister was going to take his side, of course he did. Admittedly, it made things a bit easier, but when he had first found out Louve was expecting, he had NEVER imagined it would be Snarl who would help act as a mother to at least one of the pups Louve had been the one to birth. Looking at his son's pleading face, there was a brief surge of protectiveness. He hadn’t felt toward towards his pups before. He’d never felt the need. They were safe at home, so could it be just nerves?

Uciel | Healer Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas -> Harlow, Terra | Location: Camp

Uciel hadn't even time to finish his meal before Lucas had nudged him. It was around the same time he was tuned in to the chaos and drama. He rose to his paws. "If Terra's not on it, then…I guess it’s up to me to be," he declared. "You still haven’t grabbed much off the pile. Feel free to finish off whatever wasn’t finished." He’d hoped Lucas would find something, and regretted not having thought to share his own prey earlier, but the thought hadn’t crossed his mind. Hungry wolf had to eat. "Back soon." He rushed to the nursery. "Okay! What’s going on in here? Healer-to-be on duty!"

He nodded to Terra, who had arrived shortly before him. Helping deliver the pups was a tricky job, but one he knew he would have to make a regular one day, as a Healer, and when the delivery itself was over, seeing the precious little pups in front of them… a small smile directed at Harlow, gentle. "You made new life. It’s wonderful, isn’t it?" He murmured. He tucked the pups against their mother,s belly, anticipating she’d be eager to hold them close.

Leo | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo blinked as chaos began. He had known there was a she-wolf who was with pups. He hadn’t known they were due so soon, but he could only imagine that was the case here, since there had been no battles, nor signs of any injuries recently. Then Lucas was calling to him. He’d missed his friend that morning, having risen earlier than usual. "Luke? What’s going on? Any idea?" He had his own assumption, of course, but having been friends with a Healer Trainee, maybe Lucas would have a better idea of what had just happened.

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Kazue | Location: Camp

"Well if you’re looking to get up and moving, whatever that entails, I would more than happily join you, my friend. Anything to shake this chill, really." Arian could see there was already a patrol going out, led by Sira, and wasn’t sure what to think. In many regards, she was like that she-wolf. The difference was, Sira had been born to Lightning, and there was part of her that still held a hint of the cowardice Arian had been told Lightning wolves carried. Too soft. "Just tell me what your thoughts are."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:10 am

OOC: Quoting for Poppy!

IC:

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Delilah, Louve, mentions Lucas, Uciel | Location: Camp

"Delilah, sweetheart, you’d get a tummyache if you tried to do that," Blizzard chuckled. "Well…I don’t know…let’s ask your mum, okay? She’s in charge." Blizzard turned to Louve. "Well? She’s in safe paws with me, you know that. It’d be good for her to socialize a bit, give you a break. I know you aren’t on the best terms with Denzell, but he istheir father. Thoughts?" He loved spending time with his niece, the flesh and blood of his own beloved sister, but sometimes it hurt his heart to realize how absent the pups' father had been, and increasingly so at that. He could imagine it must be stressful for Louve too, when her mate wasn’t around half as much as he had been before they’d had pups.

"Maybe he is, but we knew early on that he has a much more serious attitude than most pups at his age, so it’s not necessarily a bad thing for him to get out and start learning about the world. In two months, he'll be a Trainee," Blizzard pointed out. It felt strange. Not only did his little sister have pups, but pups almost ready to become Trainees at that! "You’re a mother, and with the others…I don’t think anyone could blame you." He didn’t want to mention the lost pups in front of a survivor, there was no need for it, and no need to cause questions or panic. "I know they are, and rightfully so. You’re their mother."

Blizzard retreated, nodding towards Uciel and Lucas as he approached the prey pile. There was precious little to choose from, but Louve was in the nursery until her pups had grown to Trainees, and she still needed nourishment. He supposed the little ones took a lot of energy. He chose a late blooming squirrel from the pile, and snagged a mouse for Delilah, and delivered them to their chosen recipients. "Eat up, you two. You’ll need the energy."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me