[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:11 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one was beside Jessel. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched Jessel. She was going to give birth soon. He didn't know if she could make the journey... or what they'd do if she went into labor. He walked over to Kristine. He said "I'm worried about Jessel, since we don't know exactly when she'll give birth..."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann (mentions: Snow and Ash)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She glanced over to Snow and Ash, smiling at them a bit. He seemed excited for the unborn pups, though they weren't even his siblings.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. She looked around, then spotted him. "Diesel!" she barked, as she ran over to her trainer. She wasn't sure how she felt about him... since he always seemed emotionless. She sometimes wished she had an easier trainer. Shaking her head, she asked "What do we do? I'm assuming we shouldn't leave camp. Should I bring food to the mothers or something?" she asked.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roze | 001

Postby enby » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:42 pm

π‘π¨π³πž ━━━━ he/him | 2 years | trans male | homosexual
    mentions: tag, Kristine | tags: Sybil | crush: open
    His ears perked up gently as he heard Sybil call out to him, his tail wagging a bit gently as he met eyes with the dog. ''Hi! I'm doing well! How are you? I hope well?'' He spoke out softly, his eyes gently and friendly as his tail wagged with quiet excitement. ''I'm also waiting to see what Kristine is going to do, and when we'll get going, I'm pretty nervous.'' He let out a small laugh, his ears pressed against his skull gently. ''It's nice to see you, always nice to have your company.'' He said happily, a small blush forming on his cheeks under his fur as he plopped down on his bottom gently, his tail still brushing in a wagging motion against the ground.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:01 pm

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Milli
Nixion looks over at his mate. β€œHow are you feeling” he asks, nuzzling her gently.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Eira
Diesel got up as his trainee approached him. "You can go do that" he says talking about the second half of her statement. "Then come back her e for training" he says in a monotone voice.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: open
Quinn was in the curers' den, sorting and counting herbs.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Roze
Sybil smiled to the trapper. "I'm doing good! Thank you" he says, tail wagging. He looks over as Roze said he was nervous about going. "There's nothing to be worried about, you'll be safe" he reassures the australian sheperd. He looks around, "Everyone seems busy, though they're busy most of the time anyway" he says. the border collie yawned before responding, "I enjoy your company as well" he replies. "I think I can spot a few dogs who have their eye on someone" he says observing the dogs. He was quite the observant member of the pack, noticing subtle changes in attitude or mood from every dog. "speaking of which, anyone caught your eye?" they ask curiously.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 006 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:39 am

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Riann & Jessel
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She watched the other dogs now that she was done, but only one approached her and she dipped her head to Riann with respect. Kristine listened to him speak and nodded her head in understanding. "I see, I see. You're completely right, Riann. I believe we should still try the journey, and of course we'll stop to help Jessel when she needs. As for when she gives birth and what to do then... I'm not sure. What do you think? Will the journey be longer once she gives birth?" she asked the border collie, her head titled to the side.

π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Stix
Once Kristine was done with her announcement, he glanced around at the others' expressions and his floppy ears slightly perked up at their worried, hushed murmuring. Thomas turned his head at the sight of a familiar Samoyed, and he smiled at the other trapper. "Hi Stix, how are you?" he asked, although it seemed like an odd question to ask after such a conundrum. Nevertheless, Thomas wanted to be kind to him. "How do you feel about... having to leave our home?" It was odd to call this place "home". He had only been here for a few weeks. The dogs he's come to know, he loves deeply.

𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Quinn
He was a little shaken up by Kristine's announcement, but he would do everything to support her and help the little pack that the dogs had formed. To start with, Atilla headed into the curer's den and saw the husky alone. "Hi Quinn. Um... did you need help with anything? Y'know, since we'll be leaving tonight," he wondered aloud.

π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: open
She felt a little lost and useless, shuffling her front paws and staring at the ground.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:41 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I guess we could still start the journey. It'll definitely be longer...although I think we can carry them. If she lets us...and we'd have to be re ally careful. Pups also nurse often though, so we might be stopping a lot. We can't... just leave them here, though. They'd be in danger, and she wouldn't be able to get food."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann (mentions: Snow and Ash)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She glanced over to Snow and Ash, smiling at them a bit. He seemed excited for the unborn pups, though they weren't even his siblings.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded. "Okay," she said to her trainer, and turned to go. She saw Welwick just kind of...standing and looking. She didn't see Gunner (NPC), or Boba (NPC) and almost worried. She then shook her head and went. She got some food, bringing part to Snow but giving most to Jessel since she was heavily pregnant.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roze | 002

Postby enby » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:24 pm

mentions: tag, Lotus | tags: Sybil | crush: To Be Lotus
    Roze nodded gently and smiled softly, tipping his head a bit as he thought a bit about the question Sybil asked...Did anyone catch his eye, he looked thoughtful for a moment, it wasn't something he thought about really before- although there were many good dogs around, he did find himself drawn to Lotus though, a large brute, despite being a tad intimidated by him, he also felt safe and drawn to him. ''OH..Uhm...Lotus is nice..'' He spoke softly, his tail tucking tighter around himself as he flushed and averted his eyes gently to the dirt, his ear flattening to his head gently
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:11 pm

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Open
Nixion was looking around in camp.

Diesel nods, sitting down and waiting for his trainee to finish.

Quinn looks as Atilla came into the den. "Oh, yes I do actually!" He says. "Could you wrap those herbs into leaves please? That's the last pack I need to fill before i'm good to go" he says.

Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil smiles, hiding a chuckle. He was observant, and slight movements like this didn't go unnoticed. "You like the big brutes huh?" he teases gently. "you wanna go talk to him?" he asks softly, nudging Roze a little. Hey, someone needed to give him a push. If not Sybil, someone else would eventually do it.

Lotus/ male/ Guard/ tags: open
Lotus lay with his large head on giant paws. He shook his head a little, shaking off some dust and dirt sending it flying.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:08 pm

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I guess we could still start the journey. It'll definitely be longer...although I think we can carry them. If she lets us...and we'd have to be re ally careful. Pups also nurse often though, so we might be stopping a lot. We can't... just leave them here, though. They'd be in danger, and she wouldn't be able to get food."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann, Eira (mentions: Snow and Ash, Quinn, Diesel)

She looked up as she heard Quinn and Atilla talking to one another. Truth be told, she had a crush on Quinn. She had a crush on Diesel too, but he...was a bit harder to get along with. He was harder to get to know. She considered getting up and going to talk to Quinn, but felt too shy...Plus, she didn't have a dog beside her to notice and give her a push. She jumped a bit when Eira appeared. "Thank you," she said, as she took the meat.

The cream or almost golden brown colored female saw Welwick just kind of...standing and looking. She didn't see Gunner (NPC), or Boba (NPC) and almost worried. She then shook her head and went. She got some food, bringing part to Snow but giving most to Jessel since she was heavily pregnant.
(For Queen of flames)

She nodded to Jessel, and smiled at the fluffy red and white female. She then quickly hurried back to Diesel, saying "I'm here."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roze | 003

Postby enby » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:40 pm

mentions: tag, Lotus | tags: Sybil | crush: To Be Lotus
    The Australian Shepherds face heated up at Lotus' comment, fighting a small smile that was eager to spread across his snout. ''I suppose..'' He laughed a bit and tipped his head gently, averting his eyes as he pawed at the dirt gently. ''I'd like to, I'm just a bit shy is all...'' He spoke quietly as his nails dug into the dirt gently, poking small holes into the soil. ''Maybe I should though..'' he stood gently and frowned his brows a bit, looking around to see where Lotus could be, his tail gently tucked between his legs with nervousness.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:46 pm

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Open
Nixion was looking around in camp.

Diesel nods, β€œgood, now are you ready for training?” He asks.

Quinn looks as Atilla came into the den. "Oh, yes I do actually!" He says. "Could you wrap those herbs into leaves please? That's the last pack I need to fill before i'm good to go" he says.

Sybil smiles, β€œjust be yourself. That’s the best advice I can give” he says giving Roze a reassuring pat on the shoulder. β€œIf he doesn’t like you for who you are, you don’t deserve him” he adds. Spotting Roze looking around, Sybil spoke. β€œHe’s over there” he says motioning to where Lotus was laying.β€œNow, go get him” he says giving an encouraging smile.

Lotus/ male/ Guard/ tags: open
Lotus lay with his large head on giant paws. He shook his head a little, shaking off some dust and dirt sending it flying.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me