๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby vervainium » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:28 am

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: kaworu
      it was a stupid question. anubis already knew that he was from the dark moon pack, but he thought it might make the stranger a bit more comfortable with him if he started small. the tawny wolf didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed exactly, but there was plenty of time to get to know him... especially if the rumors about a possible convergence were true. he had hoped not. anubis chuckled softly to himself, allowing a smirk to pull at the edges of his lips. "worried? no, not about me. they could care less if i just walked off and left. in fact, they are probably celebrating by now. and, i did not leave for good, if that's what you're implying. i simply stepped away, rather," his voice drawled on, sweet, quiet, as he stepped closer to rushing water. he bent down and began to lap up the coolness, quenching his thirst finally. after a short moment, he pulled back and cleared his throat again. "so, kaworu, i'm generally not supposed to be speaking to dark moon wolves, i should have chased you by now... but, seeing as i am having a lazy day, i'm going to politely ask you to return from whence you came. you're really not supposed to be this close to our territory." calm, and collected he was. anubis technically never 'chased' intruders out of the territory, if he confronted them at all. he found it to be easier to talk them down... most of the time. there would always be a few hardheads, and maybe kaworu was one of them, he'd just have to see.

๐‚๐„๐’๐’๐๐€
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: link, avian, and brisbane i think
      excited.

if one word could describe cessna right now, it would simply have to be; excited. he tried his utmost best not to let that be painfully obvious to his packmates. he had overheard avina speaking with an omega. always a good time to eavesdrop, whether it was morally right or not, cessna could care less. as soon as link expressed interest in moving up in the ranks, the old fighter was itchin' for a fight. although could anyone name a time when he wasn't itchin' for one? cessna stood idle near the trio, close enough for them to register his bow of respect towards avina and brisbane, but far enough away he wasn't directly involved. hopefully, avina would call him up and pit him against link. one could hope. when cessna's eyes traveled among the three, they finally found link - the omega. his lips pulled back into a wicked smirk, an intimidation tactic. though, did he really need to? at this point, it was just overkill. the omega looked terrified as it was, and cessna certainly wasn't making it any better.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:35 am

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Jason padded into camp after a successful patrol and stretched. Nothing out of the ordinary right now but he's sure there will be eventually. He had been looking along the borders looking for signs of the other pack. No one has been betrothed yet so they're still enemies. He shook out his fur and shrugged.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota
Opall chuckled at her mates antics and her heart swelled with his concern. "Dakota I'm fine. The pups are perfect. And you're going to be an amazing father." she said softly to him. "lay with me? If you put your nose to my belly ou can feel your pup's moving around." she said happily

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Tanais
Luna looks up to Tanais and smiles. "I'm doing as well as I can. Still have 4 years until I can retire. Sadly." she said to the male. He was cute but he's young. The same age as her son. "how are you? You look stressed. Is everything okay?" she asks him

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Omega (wants to earn fighter)/Crush: Open/Tags: Avina
Link nodded when she dismissed him so she could finish eating. He padded a foxlength or so away and sat patiently waiting. He was going to show her what he's capable of. He chooses not to submit. Doesn't mean he can't. His patience is his choice. He will prove his determination. Link saw Cessna trying to intimidate him and he looked at him with a rather bored and unphased look. Is this guy serious? Like, does he think he scares me? Not a chance. The only one who scares me is Avina.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 am

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
"well, hopefully things have cooled down in my pack by now. I should be going back" Kaworu got quieter at the last sentence. Remorse and regret filled his mind as he remembered he just abandoned his friend when she needed support. God, im terrible Kaworu thought."Well, bye now. I dont want any trouble. i just needed to cool my head."Kaworu said as he turned away and walked from whence he came.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:53 pm

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentationElon was unsure what to do with the news of his sister's betrothal, and then with his father's challenge with the omega. His mind was plagued with so many thoughts, worries, and doubts. On one end, he wanted the war to be over. He wanted his family safe. and more girls and boys to flirt with. The male thought absently with a small smirk. Shaking his head, Elon frowned, but on the other end, he really didn't want to have to deal with the wolves that had led to the death of countless pack-mates for generations. Which really was Elon's only real problem with it. The male sat just outside the entrance of the cave that served as the pack's camp and heaved a sigh.

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Link, Brisbane & Cessna โ–บ
    indentation Her head snapped up as one of her fighters seemed to appear, and frowned. But she continued to slowly eat, idly watching how Link and Cessna interacted while keeping an eye on the others. Almost snorting at the wicked grin the older male sent Link, and stubbly grinned as the younger remained unfazed. At least visually. For all she knew, he could be freaking out inside. As she swallowed a piece of meat the she-wolf glanced over at her other fighters, eyes narrowing at what she saw. In a flash the she-wolf darted over to the pair, her jaw wrapping around the neck of the preparation, and ripped them off the other. Pinning the wolf to the floor she snarled, "What did I just say! No fatal wound! No killing!"
    indentation Unfortunately or maybe fortunately for him, Avina was feeling a bit merciful at the moment. "Go back to camp. You're done for the week." She snapped as she got off the wolf. The wolf huffed and quickly left, causing Avina to snort and turn her gaze back to the others, a few who had stopped their sparring. She frowned. "Back to work." The lass snapped before padding back to her meal. Flopping down onto the ground next to the meat, she turned her gaze to Cessna and frowned at him. "There a reason that you're trying to intimidate or dear omega, Cessna?"

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akariโ–บ
    indentation Watching his mate pad away the male smiled, silently hoping that they had done the right thing. Though he wasn't even sure if he was talking about the betrothal or just how they told the pack of the betrothal. Beowulf frowned, while he'd expected Jelena's reaction to some degree, and Elon's silence. He had not however expected the reaction Chemical had. Now that his anger had abated, he could see that he'd acted rashly. Shaking his head he cursed himself. Despite their experience and skill, Chemicals youth may work against them. Maybe... His thought trailed off as he started moving, nose to the ground as he started tracking the she-wolf's scent.
    indentationMaybe if he spoke to her calmly, in a better situation he could talk to her reasonably about this. Or at least he hoped that he could. Tracking had never come easy to Beowulf, which is probably why he never became a hunter. As he got older, his abilities got better, but never up to par with the rest. The males tracking ability was probably down there with his temper. A temper that both got better and worse as he'd aged.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Luna โ–บ
    indentation Rapidly the male blinked as he processed that, before frowning. "Four more years. Are you sure? Aren't you already six years old though?" Whas retirement age that far away? The male honestly didn't know that, and it wasn't like he'd asked or it came up in conversation often. Shaking his head from side to side the male sighed"I've ..." He paused, not quite sure what to say. "I'm okay, all things considered." With a sigh he sat down ears flickering about nervously. "I'm just not that good at making conversation, you know. Socially awkward, at least according to what Avina said."
    indentation He paused then smiled softly and whispered, "Though it's not like she has much room to talk. She is just as bad as me. She just does it on purpose." Tanais was pretty sure the only wolves that Avina even semi-relaxed around or was kind to be either him or her fighters. Everyone else - aside from the packs alpha's, and beta's just sort of got cold one or two-word answers. At least as far as he could tell.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation Lunging forward, her teeth wrapped around the upper muzzle of the stranger. One paw swung forward landing on his chest, but not aiming to harm. At least not yet. Lips curled back into a parody of a smile, she pulled as she was attempting to dislocate or break something in his neck. Really though, Jelena found that this tactic tended to make others wary of biting her, much less get close. In most angles, it would be pretty easy to bite the muzzle again. It was probably among the first things she learned in training. The male reacted like she thought he would, whining and eventually breaking free of her grip as she softened her grip. They both took a step back, the male shook his head grimacing before looking back up at her.
    indentation Shooting the male a feral grin she darted forward, only to be surprised when the male darted forward a few steps before jumping into the air. The air rushed from her body as the male landed on her back, causing her to fall and let out a squeak of surprise. Snarling the male stepped off her, before pinning her to the ground, giving her just enough time to roll onto her back. While her position might seem submissive to others, it wasn't. Not for her. Her lips curled back as her hind legs began to punch at the male's unprotected belly.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:29 pm

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical awoke from her nap, glancing at the golden and brown leaves dancing among the wind as they fall gracefully to the floor. Getting up was going to be a challenge, she hasnt been this comfy in a long time. The pack gave her some old moss as bedding and thats about it. Chemical lifted her head and looked at the cloudy sky, a few Northern Pintails flew above her, most likely heading south for the winter.
Chemical stood to her feet stretching her unused limbs from their previous position, it felt good. Chemical didnt want to head back to amp just yet, afraid Beowulf would still be holding a grudge against her. Her and Beowulf had...a history.
She didnt want to talk about it. But if you know it, it explains a lot. The young omega sighed as she headed north to a sandbar that was near Dead Stream, She slowly crawled up the mountain to see a rabbit slowly drinking the clear, crisp water. Getting low to the ground, the omega slowly put one paw in front of the other. Lunging at the brown rabbit, She got the rabbit's neck just in time. Snapping the neck to make sure it wouldnt make a noise.
It wasnt common for an omega to know how to hunt, but, of course, Chemical went against the rules and stalked the trainee hunters to learn in case she was cast out.

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu started to walk north to get back to the cave system in which his pack lived in. The fighter sighed knowing that he would get an ear full from the pack leader once he gets back.
Poor Kaworu's mind was filled with multiple problems and no ways to solve them, but at least he met someone new. Anibus seemed to deeply protect his emotions, hiding them behind cold psychological warfare.
"Typical Blue Rock wolves." Kaworu chuckled to himself. The Tawney/grey wolf wasn't prejudges again wolves from where they came from. He judged people by their character. As the fighter walked among the tall trees he had to keep quiet. looking for potential food, figuring that once he gets back he would have to skip dinner.

Sorry i had a lot to right
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:28 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat once more. She seemed to potentially be trying to de stress. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She noticed the she wolf was completely not paying any attention to her...She snorted and rolled her eyes, wondering why she had to have a crush on her. Should she tell the she wolf? Would she want to flirt, or would she just make fun of her? She then widened her eyes when Dragon spoke of Anubis. โ€œYou...canโ€™t be serious, but...do you actually think that?โ€ She wasnโ€™t stupid... but then why had he left so quick?

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: X

The red head she wolf hummed a canine sound as she cuddled her son. Enix yawned and continued to lie against her side. She sighed as the male continued to move away...She shook her head, lying her head down and letting Jayda nurse.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: X

(Wip, sorry)

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and yawned. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he too looked around a bit. He wondered if he would get some training today.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she watched. She licked one tan area, then shook her head. She licked at some white as well, then looked around. She wondered where the healer was; did they even have one?

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: open

The brown eyed tan she wolf yawned and stretched out. She loved to laze around whenever she could, but wasnโ€™t lazy often. Brown eyes opened, and she watched the others. Her black tipped tail flicked and swept across the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

this is bad i'm sorry ;-;

Postby vervainium » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 pm

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: x
      he just returned to the blue rock camp, idk what else to write for him... he's open again too.

๐‚๐„๐’๐’๐๐€
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: link, avian, and brisbane i think
      cessna would chuckle lightly to himself; "intimidate? not me, i was simply giving the young lad a friendly smile that's all." that was a lie, and in all honesty, it was pretty obvious. but cessna didn't really think avina would notice. "i just overheard him say he'd like to impress you, was all. thought it might be interesting to watch... perhaps participate?" the fighter would eye avina from the side, hoping that she would catch the hint.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:40 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical finally had some food to make up the fatigue her training manifested. She lay beside the dead stream as the omega slowly starts to cut open the fresh-killed rabbit and starts to consume it insides. She didn't think of anything while consuming the rodent, which was uncommon for the canine with anxiety. She kept her ears up to make sure no one from her pack or any other predators were near. Once only the bones, fur, and inedible parts were left Chemical dug a trench near the stream and buried the animal. Not without paying respects for its lost life, It was tradition to do this. The wolf turned around, looking at all the golden and pink accents of the sky. The end of the day was one of her favorite parts of the day. The omega started down the mountain, watching out for rocks and unstable parts. Chemical took a deep breath as she hit tree line, Chemical wasn't scared of a lot of things, but getting back to camp...yeah.
Chemical took her sweet time heading to the cave system, dreading seeing the small stalagmites that signaled home. But alas, she was there.
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu hummed a merry tune as he traced the trail to get back to the camp, he heard news that a new litter of pups will be born. His fellow fighter Dakota would make an excellent father. Kaworu swung his tail while humming the tune he was humming. The young fighter had such a knack for music and howling, sometimes he wished he was a bird, able to fly branch to branch, whistling a tune to fill the empty sound of the forest. As Kaworu started up the mountain to get back to camp, he saw a dark fluffy figure approaching where the camp was. The smell of blood and pine filled the air as he realized it was his friend Chemical. The omega turned her head to stare at him with the sky blue eyes. The omega ran into the cave system. Kaworu shrugged it off and started to head in the cave.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 001.

Postby wildsight » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:15 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜… ๐๐˜๐Œ๐๐‡ !!
    age. four years gender. female/โ™€ rank. healer of blue rock location. dens tags. dragon, pandora
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Despite popular belief, a healerโ€™s job was never easy nor truly complete. Constantly researching and discovering new methods, those stupid enough to believe that she could cure merely because of her rank she had no tolerance for. Intelligent she was, but she could bring no miracles. It was unfortunate sure, but such was life. The darkly colored canid had just entered camp a few moments ago, ember-colored eyes flickering about. A bundle of herbs were held gentle in her jaws, before she slowly padded toward her herb stock. The best time for foraging was just after dawn, she discovered, the peacefulness of the world was quite welcoming and aided her mind while she searched. The wolf walked with a slight limp due to a past injury, but said injury was not the cause of her rank. That was merely by choice. Still, one would be wise not to take their healer for granted nor mistake her for a weak soul.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€As she passed the dens, her ears pricked with interest at the sound of voices. As she grew closer, her interest changed to disgust upon hearing the unmistakable voice of Dragon, a particularly obnoxious omega. At the sound of the betaโ€™s own voice, she quietly wondered if she had gotten in trouble, but if one was honest...itโ€™d be the beta, not necessarily Dragon. Setting down her herbs outside the den, the healer entered swiftly, though was careful not to interrupt the current conversation. Whatever that was. Sheโ€™d just come in on the last bit, seeming to be having a discussion about one of their packmates. She remained quiet for a moment, before speaking. โ€œAt it again are we?โ€ She questioned in an annoyed tone, eyes narrowing just slightly. She didnโ€™t understand why wolves would bother with the likes of Dragon, but she guessed it was just due to their stupidity really. Such was life it seemed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โžธ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐€ !!
    age. five years gender. male/โ™‚ rank. lead fighter of dark moon location. camp tags. open
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Dark amber eyes snapped open at the sudden buzz of tension in camp, causing the brute to awaken suddenly. A chill rippled through him, though it was anything but cold. Heโ€™d had a particularly rough night, though could hardly remember why. No matter, the sun was up and something of interest seemed to be going on in camp. Kiba rose to his paws, striding out of the then with purpose before setting his gaze on his packmates. The camp was lively, many souls up and about with pack duties. Seeing such reminded him of his own, though his attention was caught by the alphas. A clear announcement was being made and heโ€™d just been lucky enough to catch it. However, his eyes were quick to widen at the alphaโ€™s words. Betrothal? That was what was going to stop the war? Perhaps the elderly brute had finally reached his limit, obviously, he couldnโ€™t be going through with this. Could he?

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€As he continued on with his speech, there was an interruption due to the omega, Chemical. He had to agree with those against this โ€˜peaceful endingโ€™, what if the pack of Blue Rock were only using this as a decoy? What if they were really planning to destroy them on that night of the โ€˜peaceful gathering?โ€™ Still, the brute remained quiet as the alpha continued, before wrapping things up. As he rose to his paws, Kiba was still quite lost in thought. Were they really about to do this? Sure, theyโ€™d lost many...but what kind of vengeance was that? Was this how they were supposed to avenge those they lost? It made no sense to Kiba and it probably never would. Oh well, perhaps the alpha would have a change of heart before this all happened. It was all he could hope for. A mere, hopeful thought.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™š ๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ !!
    age. five years gender. male/โ™‚ rank. hunter of dark moon location. camp tags. open
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Not sure what to write for him, he's in camp and open
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:39 am

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat once more. She seemed to potentially be trying to de stress. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She noticed the she wolf was completely not paying any attention to her...She snorted and rolled her eyes, wondering why she had to have a crush on her. Should she tell the she wolf? Would she want to flirt, or would she just make fun of her? She then widened her eyes when Dragon spoke of Anubis. โ€œYou...canโ€™t be serious, but...do you actually think that?โ€ She wasnโ€™t stupid... but then why had he left so quick?

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: X

The red head she wolf hummed a canine sound as she cuddled her son. Enix yawned and continued to lie against her side. She sighed as the male continued to move away...She shook her head, lying her head down and letting Jayda nurse.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: X

The pretty and small (for a male) wolf yawned a bit and stretched. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes blinked and looked around. He heaved himself to his paws, and began to walk.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and yawned. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he too looked around a bit. He wondered if he would get some training today.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she watched. She licked one tan area, then shook her head. She licked at some white as well, then looked around. She wondered where the healer was; did they even have one?

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: open

The brown eyed tan she wolf yawned and stretched out. She loved to laze around whenever she could, but wasnโ€™t lazy often. Brown eyes opened, and she watched the others. Her black tipped tail flicked and swept across the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me