Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Forest | Tagging: Max, Riley,Karter

"Sure thing KT" Storm shoots Max one last dirty look before crossing over into her packs territory with Karter by her side. "I wonder what Alpha Shadow will say about Riley. Max doesn't really get to decide who keeps her, considering she found us." She questions facing Karter. "Also, should we hunt on the way back? Alpha will be wondering where I headed off to." She added nervously.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:35 pm

KARTER | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Forest | Tagging: Storm

He rolled his eyes and shook out his coat. "I guess? We're not really trained in huntin', but I guess tryin' wouldn’t hurt," he agreed. "At least that way we can contribute somethin' to the Pack."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:46 pm

OOc: Lmao I forgot about that part

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Forest | Tagging: Karter

"I do it all the time." She laughs. "Ill show you how it's done, just don't make too much noise!" She pointed her nose at him. "Watch carefully!!" Storm raised her nose and took a deep breath. Strong and musky smells hit her nose. She could smell Karter, the ivy around her, And a slowly fading Max and Riley. She dove deeper until she found what she was looking for. A Rabbit. It was faint, but still there. Crouching down onto her haunches, she slowly crept through the forest following the trail, completely forgetting about Karter. With another sniff, she could tell that she was downwind, and the Rabbit was about two feet infront of her. Crouching back, she launched herself towards the rabbit, swiftly snapping its neck. She raised the Rabbit up to Karter in pride. Dropping it to the ground, she made her last statement. "Rabbits will always hear you before they see you, so you must step lightly and always on your haunches. Now you try!"
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:57 pm

KARTER | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Storm

"Me? Make noise? C'mon, I've always been one of the quietest. I’m good at sneakin' up on enemies, not prey." He tilted his head to the side, watching her. Nervousness flickered through him. She tracked it with scent. I’m not good at that... He lifted his head, sniffing the air for the scent of prey. He thought he caught the smell of something. It seemed like something he’d smelled on the prey pile before, but faint. He kept low to the ground and moved forward, making sure to seemingly erase his presence, which wasn’t hard. He'd grown use to sneaking up on enemies, and sneaking around to spy on his packmates, from time to time, just for fun. Finally he actually saw his prey. A bird of some sort. Was it a robin? He wasn’t sure what they looked like. He moved forward as quickly as he could while still keeping downwind, then pounced. He caught it, but just barely, and not without it letting out a warning call. "Well...I kind of got it..."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:05 pm

"Perfect!" She exclaimed in excitement. "You caught it!" She trotted up to Karter and licked his flank. "Sparrows are always the hardest" She chuckled. She grabbed her rabbit and returned back to him. "Do you think we should go back now?' She asked
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:07 pm

"They’re the hardest?" He asked. "And I still caught one?" Pride tinged his voice. "Yeah, we probably should, before someone gets worried ‘bout you."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:16 pm

"Yes, you caught one! And we should head back." She added turning to the direction on the camp. "Race you!!" She called before racing to the camp, trees flying alongside her white fur.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:22 pm

He grinned. "Nice try! I was the fastest in my group of Trainees." He picked up his sparrow and streaked towards her, where she’d taken off before him. The male's light brown coat blended in with the yellowish grass and light-barked trees. He moved quickly, burdened only slightly by his prey.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm

"Im almost there!" She howled. She glanced behind her shoulder to see where he was at. He was gaining on her rapidly. All of a sudden, her paw got caught on a stick and she tumbled over top of a log slowly rolling to a stop. "Mousedung!" She cursed as Karter leaped over top of her.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Normally he might’ve kept going. Ensured his victory and then returned, but he skidded to a halt and dropped his sparrow. "Storm! Are you okay?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me