Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby DravenSparrow » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:43 am

Willow - Delta - returning to camp - tagged: open

The long-legged wolf had came back from a quick drink run, watching what had happened as she made her way softly to them. She looked between all of them in slight curiously before heading towards the patch of flattened grass that she was know to rest on. She probably wouldn't come with the party, a few needed to stay behind to guard the dens and all, times she wasn't very useful, except to track.
I've been gone so long lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DravenSparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:07 am

Audine
4.5 Years
Hunter
Straight
With the Pack, Arctos, Miss Jackson, Feather

Any pack wolf who did not know would soon learn that a beta's growl was not to be ignored, and Audine was no exception. She stopped in her tracks when she heard that, a forepaw hovering over the ground as the gears turned in her head, trying to put the pieces of an unread story together based on the clues she was now receiving. It seemed that Feather was refusing to hunt, according to Arctos, but that did not make much sense to her. Feather knew as well as any that the pack needed to eat, so why would he get in the way of a hunting party? It just did not sound like something Feather would do. Surely there was more to this than she was understanding, but Arctos was not giving her any room for further investigation. Audine was thoroughly put on the spot, forced to publicly make a choice based on such little information. She was loyal to Shade. She believed in him, and she felt a sense of duty to stand beside him until she had a good reason to do otherwise, but to go against the entire pack? It was a lot to ask.
    What felt like minutes to her was probably no more than a second or two of standing with a slightly furrowed brow and staring at nothing. Audine was not an expressive wolf, but any that knew her ways would likely notice the conflict within her. She clearly understood what was at stake, but...
    Her expression hardened. It was all she could manage to say without dropping her prey. This gift of life she held had become her gag. Audine kept walking, jaws clenching into the rabbit as she swallowed her pride and did not react to Miss Jackson's insults directed toward the wolf she considered as her leader. The hunting party was leaving and she made her choice, a question already on her face as she approached Feather. He seriously owed her an explanation. She dropped her now nearly-forgotten rabbit before her once she was near enough to have a conversation and in the same motion, sought answers in a tone that carried far too much seriousness to be brushed off.
    "What happened?"
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixen [6] • Arctos [7]

Postby exempt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:35 am

Vixen • healer • location: camp outskirts • tagged: n/a
    The healer's ears lowered as she replayed the previous interaction in her head, emitted a soft whine from her muzzle. What had she done to be tossed aside so easily? She wondered what had become of the hunting party, if they'd already left, but remained in the small patch of tall grass, lowering her head to rest it atop of her paws.

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: Feather, Miss Jackson, Audine
    While the beta heard Miss Jackson's words, his attention was focused entirely on Audine. She was conflicted, that much was clear, but it was a choice she needed to make nonetheless. The she-wolf didn't speak, but her answer was clear as soon as her paws stepped towards Feather. Arctos bared his teeth, but said no more, finally listening to Jackson's words as he turned and angrily padded away from the camp. Sure, Feather was the current alpha, but he'd been handed the rank. He had done nothing to earn it, had showed that he was not capable of the position. In Arc's eyes, that meant he wasn't an alpha at all, and the beta would no longer treat him as such. He was the remains of their previous alpha, nothing more. He remained silent, gaze focused forward, but he listened for any set of steps that followed. Would it only be Miss Jackson? He was fine with that, but with only two members in the hunt, it would be difficult.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:46 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
He kist stared at the ground. Not daring to look at anybody. He ignored the rabbit, and Audine. He sighed, everyone thought he was a fool and not even the leader. He would be pushed around and treated that way until he could prove himself. He stood up, leaving all-together, thinking of a way of proving himself to everyone.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. Edited Azalea

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:52 am

Azalea~female~2 yrs~hunter
Azalea touched the cold ground before her, she has awaken before everybody else to go on her morning walk along the territory. The dead twigs crunched as she padded across the woods, birds are singing and a clam breeze passes her furry coat. She wondered a bit farther away from the territory to get to a nearby steam. She kneeled down to drink the cold water from this small stream and thought, I wonder if everyone is fine with Feather being the new alpha, I don't mind him but for me he should at least have a mentor of some kind but on the other hand he does have betas and deltas to help him. The thought was finished when she heard a twig snap, she looked around to see what made the sound. In the general direction she sniff the air, it was a hare. Azalea smiled and got into a crouch position, she was getting ready to pouch on her soon to be meal. She peaked through the shrubbery to get a basic location on the animal. Her grey-brown eyes stared down the prey, it was peacefully drinking from the stream. With one swift movement she jumped from the bushes, even though the hare saw her, its reaction time was off and by the time it realized it was getting attacked, she penetrated the throat killing it instantly. She wiped the blood off her muzzle with her tongue, Instant food, she thought with a proud smile. She grabbed the hare and headed back to the territory. As she padddd to the clearing where the pack camped at, she saw a group meeting of shorts, on her left Oak was still sleeping, I don't know how he manages to sleep through all this noise. Azalea noticed Feather sitting alone next to a tree. She started to walk to her alpha but in the corner of her eye she saw Audine holding a rabbit, Someone had the same idea like me, she traced Audine as she walked to Feather. Her gaze went to Arctos who looked mad, she signed, dropped the hare next to Oak and padded over to him, "Mr. Arctos, would you mind if I joined you in the hunt?" she asked respectfully.
Last edited by GalaxyAchiever on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. Edited Oak

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:53 am

Oak~male~3.5 yrs~healer
Oak opened his eyes slowly but after seeing a couple of the wolves gathered and a few barks yelled, he imidietly closed his eyes back. There is no way I'm going hunting, not this early in the morning, they should really make the hunter go we need wolves to say and protect the camp, you never know what's lurking in the forest. A few moments later he smell of a hare hit his nose, he slightly opened his pale green eyes and saw Azalea walk past with a hare to Feather. I would also appreciate breakfast to bed too, he thought as his belly grumbled. He closed his eyes, hopefully the pack will bring something good. He stretched and yawn, and went back to his nap.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24 am

miss jackson.
      tag: arctos, azalea, the pack pm

Miss Jackson couldn't believe her eyes. Azalea too? Furious, Miss Jackson turned on her heels away from Arctos without a word, and she was about to make a beeline towards Azalea before the latter decided to drop the hare and make her way towards the dwindled hunting party. "Mr. Arctos, would you mind if I joined you in the hunt?" she inquired. Jackson snorted. 'She just now realized her mistake, huh?' She thought to herself. "You will join, Azalea, it's your job," said Jackson, cold-hearted scowl pulling at her features. "Your job is to cater to the pack, not just that useless dog you call an alpha. He's not the only one that's hungry," Finally, the Delta female padded past Azalea just a few feet, turning her attention to the ever so lazy Oak - enjoying his time in the new sun. "And you!" Jackson called out, "Get your flea-ridden hide over here! You're coming with us as well if you desire to eat tonight, the more wolves we have the better the catch."
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DravenSparrow » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:36 am

Willow - Delta - returning to camp - tagged: the pack

Willow watched the other Delta from her spot, frowning slightly at the cold-heartedness of the other. She knew everyone was having a hard time with the new Alpha, but she believed that, eventually, he would grow into someone they could always rely on, or atleast, thats what the tall grey female hoped for. She huffed softly and stood up, heading over to the hunting party, shaking herself off.
I've been gone so long lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DravenSparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:48 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
As he walked he thought about how he could prove himself. He wont get kicked around anymore. Could he fight Miss Jackson, or would he be, as she would say it, 'Childish.' He could get a moose or some big prey and impress the pack... Or, maybe he was overthinking this... Maybe they respected him- What was he thinking? They think hes a joke. And he blamed all of this on Miss Jackson...
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. 2

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:00 am

Azalea~female~2 yrs~hunter
Alazea looked at Miss Jackson, she was about to say something but before she could, she saw her bother Oak. Did I do something wrong?, she asked herself, should I say something? Her ears when down for a moment, she felt guilty for making Jackson mad not even knowing what the reason was. She followed Arctos she made a fake but convincing smile to cover her feelings.

Oak~male~3.5 yrs~healer
Oak's ears perked up as Miss Jackson barked in his direction. That she-wolf better watch her words or she'll regret it sooner or later. He stood up, shook his fur and glared at the wolf who insulted him. His hot headed self snarled as he walked up to her and with a ice cold voice he growled, "Your lucky your the delta," The rest the thought, Or else you'd be dead in a second. He bumped her lightly "by accident" as he padded over to Alazea, growling and cursing under his breath.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me