lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:15 am

Dash
Male/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Silver

Dash looked at them."I think so." Dash lifted Silver onto her legs."Grass would help to get most of the poison out of her system." Dash said."Yeah she can walk." Dash walked next to June.

Silver
Female/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:Dash,June

Silver felt herself get lifted up making her snap out of being unconscious."Y-yeah i can w-walk." Silver stuttered as she went behind her brother not feeling good or safe with June.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wren, » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:59 am

oooooooooo

ARLO

xxxxxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn88888nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxx

When dawn struck she found herself nestled in a moss bed that had grown attached to the bottom of a tree by some rocks next to a river. The soothing stream melody provided an easy awakening as she stood from her earthy dwelling and leaned in various positions in order to stretch her confined bones and sync her mind with her body in order to start the day off, in turn washing the previous day's Cheeto remnants off of her golden pelt. Sauntering to the crystal stream, she dipped the tip of her muzzle inside the water and lapped its contents for a few moments, sighing in delight to be so parched and to now be refreshed by nature's watering hole. A flash of a shadow whirled by her mouth and startled her, causing her to jump back in scared excitement. Arlo soon realized small perch were swimming in moderate schools in the shallow water, and the sight of the fish made her stomach grumble. With stealth and precise agility, after a few tries the Golden Retriever finally managed to get her mouth around three or four of the emerald and yellow prey, but happened to make quite a ruckus in the process, sending two crows watching above in a tree scattering of in the sky as their black wings flapped and beat in a hurry to escape the sudden disruption. Arlo returned to the bed of moss and devoured two of the fish, crunching their fine bones and spitting out scales and spines in the process, but not minding too much because of the satisfaction that it brought her stomach. After one more drink of water, Arlo gently carried the remaining fish in her mouth and departed from the stream, slowly trekking around various trees in order to make her way back into the city.

xxxxxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn88888nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxx
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 am

(sorry late response, I'm finishing up a drama and omg are they being angsty at the last episodes)

June

"Alright, at least we don't have to leave her alone to find others." He took the lead sniffing the air hoping to find that previous dog, but he smelled nothing. He looked over at Dash,"smell anyone near?" They were out in the open, and he hadn't even thought what would happen if a predator came after them. He could potentially distract one, but any more and they'd be sitting dogs.
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:23 am

Dash
Male/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Silver

Dash followed behind June."Sorry but no." Dash said as he looked side to side."We should start going to the woods to get grass for Silver." Dash realized he never said his name."It may be to late but im Dash and the one were helping is Silver." Dash said and began to start walking ahead towards the woods.

Silver
Female/5 moons/Loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Dash

Silver followed behind."N-no i d-dont smell anyone." Silver said as he steps were shaky and her voice was weak as she sped her steps to start to walk to the woods.

Shadow
Male/1 year/Guard/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Shadow dashed tree to tree in search of food.

Spring
Female/1 year/Guard/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Spring jumped up a tree and sat at the top of it scanning the ground for food.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kise . » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 am

kouta . wrote:
The air was fresh, with the scent of blooming trees. Her soft paws met the warm cement on a city street as she crept out of an alleyway she had been resting in. Spring was a beautiful season even in the city, the sidewalk trees would bloom, the days were warmer, and young would be birthed. Her curious apricot eyes gazed at the quiet streets... maybe she could find another animal to socialize with, but not many people had time to keep pets in this area. She continued on her way to find anyone, remembering the sweet memories of her adoption family. It'll be okay Rayne-girl, you'll be alright! ..."It doesn't seem like I will be..." she whispered to herself, as she followed the deserted sidewalk.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Raynexxx| fae | ❖ | two 1/2 | ❖ | collie mix | ❖ | no mate | ❖ no pups ❖ | none tagged | ❖ | in the city |
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
kise .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 am

June

"You're right, in the forest must be grass. God knows why our humans blocked it with hard ground" He headed towards the woods casting a glance behind him often to make sure they weren't lagging. "Nice to meet you Dash, Silver. I'm June. I probably won't be too much help in a fight but hopefully we don't meet any bears or anything"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:36 am

Dash
Male/5 months/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Silver

Dash nodded."Well i think our strengths together we will be strong." Dash said smiling."Were almost there." Dash said as his curled tail began to wag fast.

Silver
Female/5 months/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Silver

Silver smiled."Well yeah i guess." Silver said with a small snicker."Cool." Silver felt sluggish again and threw up.

Shadow
Male/1 year/Guard/Crush:Open/Tagged:Spring

Shadow dashed under a tree and heard something above."Whos there." Shadow said."Oh its just you." Shadow said climbing up and sitting next to them."Any luck on finding prey or food?" Shadow asks."Oh well then. Ill look low you look high." Shadow said hoping down and continuing to look for food.

Spring
Female/1 year/Guard/Crush:Open/Tagged:Shadow

Spring sat down observing the land when she heard a voice."Its Spring." Spring knew his voice as she saw him climb up."No nothing so far." Spring nodded."Yeah okay sure." Spring said leaning forwards and jumping to another close by tree.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

June

"I see grass up ahead. Nearly there. I'm more surprised you still have food to throw up" he joked. The grass felt great under his paws and he took a moment to dig his claws in best he could to relish the cool feeling. "So much better here than the concrete jungle, but I guess it also is more dangerous here." He lay down. "Try some grass Silver. It might help"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:53 am

Dash
Male/15 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Silver

Dash felt the nice felling from concrete to soft cool grass."This feels so nice." Dash said as he rolled in the grass cooling off and the dew drops helping to keep him cool."Yeah Silver have some grass id help." Dash said as he rolled around in the soft moist grass.

Silver
Female/15 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Dash

Silver felt the grass under he paws it felt great its cool and moist."How have i never felt this it feels awesome." Silver said as she rolled around."Okay." Silver began to eat some grass.

(Sorry for taking long i had to go help someone)
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Tue May 01, 2018 11:26 am

(I'll post a reply either tonight or tomorrow, i've been busy)

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me