ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᖇEᗩᒪIᔕTIᑕ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY!

Postby jellyphants » Thu May 24, 2018 4:10 am

DiscordTheWolf wrote:(hi y'all, i'm new)

Name: Achak

Tags: Open

Achak lazed around, tongue lolling out as he waited for some fun or drama to join in with. His stomach grumbled angrily as he stood up, scowling at an excuse to have to run around in the sun after prey. “ God, I wish there was easier meals here than rabbits and hares,” he muttered to himself as he shook the dust off his pelt and padded away into the woods.

(someone rp please)
Last edited by jellyphants on Sat May 26, 2018 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu May 24, 2018 5:30 am

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Achak

The alpha sighed and grabbed her scruff throwing the Female onto his back. He knew she hated higher authorities and the power they held but he wasn’t going to let a member of HIS pack suffer. He started to walk back towards camp then stopped. “I need to hunt as well, I’ll be back Mariko.” he said and continued to camp. Once he got there he lay the Female into her den left her to sleep. He hoped she was okay. He headed back out to do some hunting of his own. Running into Achak he smiled slightly. “Everything okay, Achak? You seem a little down.” he stated.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Tags: Frostbite

Canis jumped a little bit as the shewolf popped up in front of him. He smiled when he heard her speak as her voice was playful and soft. “Hey! I noticed you were looking for someone, was it me? I hope I didn’t keep you waiting.” he chuckled as she did and shook his head. “Hey! Yeah I was looking for you.” he said happily and sat his tail wagging slightly “You didn’t! I actually just woke up! What you wanna do?” he asked smiling again when she batted his muzzle.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby Faemyse » Thu May 24, 2018 5:48 am

Frostbite / Female / 2 years / Crush: Canis / Mood: Happy / Tags: Canis

Frostbite thinks for a moment and stands up, gently nipping at him before turning and darting away. "You're it!" She laughed as she had taken a few strides away from him before stopping for a moment and turning her head to see if he would just play with her before running in a circle and darting off again. "Catch me if you can!" She seemed to be making a beeline straight for the camp's entrance and head towards the forest... More room to play in the forest than the pack's camp anyways.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu May 24, 2018 8:37 am

Mariko//3 years//Lunar Eclipse Pack Member//Tags: None
    Mariko trekked through the snow, grateful for her thick coat. She wasn't immune to the cold by any means, but her double coat certainly helped her keep warm. She caught the scent of a rabbit, it must have been the one that Ellie mentioned to her earlier. She lowered her body into a crouch and slowly made her way towards the scent. Her target soon came into view, a young rabbit nibbling on a plant. Mariko charged at the rabbit. The rabbit attempted to flee, but Mariko was too quick. She lunged at it, catching it in her jaws and killing it with a jerk of her head. Once it was dead, Mariko dropped the rabbit into the snow. A rabbit wasn't much, but it was something.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Thu May 24, 2018 9:10 am

Blumenkranz wrote:
    Milo//3 years//Crescent Moon Pack Member//Tags: Circe
    Milo stayed still, crouched low and trying to flatten himself to the ground as much as he could. He hoped that the rabbit wouldn't notice them. Just as the rabbit was about to run away, Circe pounced and brought it down. Once it was dead, Milo stood up. "Perfect." He smiled a little. "Let's bury that and go find some more."

Circe

Pack Member | Crescent moon |Tags. Milo | Location. Woods

Circe started to dig as quick as she can then using her nose to push the rabbit in before burying it. She looked back at Milo "Alright let's go." She started trotting along listening for something else "The next one we find you're gonna catch it." She licked her muzzle cleaning the small amount of blood on it. She wagged her tail looking around "Alright let's go."and listening just mainly hearing birds chirp and fly through the air and jumping off branches.
randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu May 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Milo//3 years//Crescent Moon Pack Member//Tags: Circe
    Milo nodded and trotted alongside Circe. He kept an eye out on their surroundings. His ears were swiveling and his eyes alert, checking the surrounding area for any signs of prey. The rabbit that Circe caught was a good start. He was determined to find some more. A few minutes of searching passed, and Milo wasn't having any luck finding anything. It was more difficult to hunt during the snow, but Milo wasn't giving up. Hearing the squawk of a bird up ahead, Milo turned his head to look up at it. As he was looking up, his paw caught onto something and he tripped, getting a face full of snow. Feeling embarrassed, he quickly sat up, snow clinging to his dark fur. He sneezed then shook himself, trying to get the snow off.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Fri May 25, 2018 3:59 am

Name: Achak

Tags: Blue

He stood up,shaking himself.“I'm fine, no harm done! Yes, I'm alright, I was just going to hunt.” he barked.“What are you doing out of the camp, too?”

(writer's block ;-;)
Last edited by jellyphants on Sat May 26, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri May 25, 2018 4:10 am

Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Achak

The alpha smiled softly at the male. “I know it’s weird for an alpha to be out of camp but I figured I’d do a quick patrol, then some hunting.” he said calmly. he sniffed and smiled. “there’s a you g buck up ahead, the two of us can manage, care to help me out?” he asked Achak. Being wild their teeth and claws were as sharp as a wolf’s.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Tags: Frostbite

Canis jumped a little bit as the shewolf nipped at him tagging him. After she had chosen the game he took off after her happily. He was slightly taller than her naturally but that didn’t deter him from matching her pace and staying behind her until he was ready to attack. He loved being it. It gave him the thrill of a chase.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri May 25, 2018 4:19 am

Frostbite / Female /Cresent Moon Trainee/ 2 years / Crush: Canis / Location: C.M. Territory (Forest) / Mood: Happy / Tags: Canis

Frostbite darted through the camp and into the woods, Canis was basically on her tail... she turned her head a little and laughed a bit before making a sharp turn to the left and running along, hoping to get some distance between them. "I'm barely trying to run! Come on Canis!" She smiled and had a playful tone to her voice. She realized she would need to lose him quickly if she was going to keep up her game, so she picked up speed and ran faster, eventually coming to a stop to turn around and try to dart past him to try to confuse him a little.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._.savvy._. » Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 am

mark
i never get on here anymore but when i do it's just to organize stuff as a distraction
._.savvy._.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me