Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTI

Postby J e n n y » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:05 pm

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic, Dakota
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota let out a laugh and a snort upon seeing the husky fall over. His mouth opened in a large grin, his tail wagging happily. He allowed his tongue to loll out of his mouth. "Not quite. And that's just a playful stance" He commented, trotting over to her side. He reached down and nudged her cheek with his nose. "You okay?" He asked politely, guessing she likely was. It was only a little tumble she had taken.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; Acrylic, Duo
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota headed out, sniffing the air cautiously. The scent of the female still lingered in her nose, and she shook her to attempt to clear the idea. Duo was fine, the dog wasn't a threat she kept thinking to herself. She glanced back over her shoulder, still trotting forward. She scanned the snow, attempting to spot them once more. She was too focused on that and not focused enough where she was going. This fact hit her, literally, when she ran head on into a tree. She flopped backwards on her rear, somewhat dazed. She shook her head quickly, the hint of pain already taking place in her cranium.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Acrylic
She got up and shook her pelt, the snow flying directly at Duo "ha!" Acrylic dug a hole, sat in it, only her head was visible. She dumped her head in the snow and kept flinging it at Duo.

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 am

-Rustic-

Rustic returned from her hunting, tail high. Hunting's been good today... In her jaws, she carried two mice, a sparrow, and a crow. Once she reached the camp, she dropped the prey next to the log, and barked into the log playfully. When Genji didn't answer, she poked her head into the log. "Hello? Genji?" She noticed with some alarm that he wasn't there. He... might have gone... hunting! Maybe... She sniffed around until she caught Genji's scent trail, leading to the river. As she got closer she saw a small fish on the riverbank. "Umm... Genji?" She ran to the fish and sniffed around. Genji definitely caught this... hmm...She raised her head and yowled. "Genji! If you're hiding, just come out already!! This is not a time for games!!" She half imagined Genji sneaking out from behind a bush. "So, did I scare you?" She covered him with licks and they tussled together on the grass. "Genji! I was so worried about you! Don't ever scare me like that again!" Genji hung his head. "Sorry, Rustic." Rustic licked him fiercely. "Don't worry about it. As long as you're safe. Come, hunting was great today!" But when she blinked, Genji was still nowhere to be seen. She sniffed around some more. Hmm.. the trail ends here, so he could have only gone... She suddenly stiffened with fear as a thought rushed through her head. ...into the river.

Rustic rushed down the cliff wall, running across the ledges. Under a normal situation, she would have gone down carefully, but this was an emergency. Her pads were scratched and bleeding from the rough stones, but she didn't stop. Her only thought was of Genji. Please... don't let him be dead... She finally skidded to a stop at the base of the waterfall. Where... Oh. No.

Genji lay still, his head on the bank, bleeding, his body half in the pool at the base of the waterfall, spray landing lightly on him. Rustic rushed to his side. She leaned down to see if he was breathing or not. He wasn't. Rustic gazed at him in shock, her eyes wide. She carefully dragged him out of the pool, and into a little cave. No... This can't be happening. No. NO. NO! Genji... I loved you. You were like a brother to me. She sadly lay down beside him, and sighed. Wait. Is that a heartbeat? She pressed her ear on his chest and listened. Then, very faintly: Thump. Thump. Thump. Rustic looked at him, elated, and very relieved, so much that she thought her heart would burst with happiness. Still. He's bleeding, and he probably half drowned. I need help! She rushed into the forest, and emerged with some large leaves, and cobweb. With this she surrounded his head, slowly, with a soft leaf wrap to stop the bleeding. She then pushed out most of the water from his chest, squeezing his sides with her paws. Finally, after she could do no more, she dragged her paws besides him, and lay down, to keep him warm.

-Genji-

Genji woke up from the darkness, coughing and spewing up water. Rustic woke up besides him as well, with an elated expression that quickly turned alarmed. She grabbed him and pushed his sides, causing Genji to throw up the rest of the water. She then nuzzled him gently. "Genji! I was so worried! You weren't breathing!" She then looked at him with anger. "What were you thinking!? Were you mad?! I'm glad you're alive, so now now I can kill you myself!!" Genji lay his head on the floor, no energy left except to cough out a few words. "Rustic... thank you... for being there... for me..." Rustic's look of pure rage changed into one of gentleness and guilt. "Genji, I will always be here for you. Always." She nuzzled him. "Go to sleep now. I'll be here when you wake-" She sat straight up with something new in her eyes. "...Little brother." Genji gave her a tired smile. "Thank you. Sister." He then curled up on the cold floor. Without any hesitation, Rustic curled up besides him, with a loud bark of true happiness that echoed throughout the cave.
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 am

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo gasped when the snow hit his pelt. He shook out his fur quickly. His tail wagged quickly and he began to fling snow at Acrylic with his nose. He turned around and quickly began digging another hole. The snow flung directly towards Acrylic and began filling her hole up quickly.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; None
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota stood and began to walk again. She sped to a trot and sniffed the air, searching for any food. She smelled something that seemed like a rabbit and stopped in her tracks. She crouched down, and tracked the scent cautiously. She passed a bush and there It was. The wind was in her favor and she crawled closer, getting close enough to leap and catch it.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:18 am

Acrylic

she shook her pelt multiple times "Hey!" Acrylic copied him, trying to get more snow. She pounced on him, making him fall into the hole as she started filling up the hole "Ha! Take that!" She barked proudly

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:57 pm

-Rustic-

Once Genji had somewhat recovered, they had set off in search of a better home. Now, Rustic glanced at him worriedly. "Gen-" Genji nodded quickly. "Sis, for the last time, I'm JUST FINE." Rustic snorted. "Okay, okay! It's just that-" Genji glared at her. "RUSTIC!" Rustic huffed. "Fine, fine! Shutting up now." She lowered her head, then raised it suddenly, pawing at the leaf wrap. "Hmm.. I need to change it. Infection cou-" Genji leaped in front of her. "RUSTIC! SERIOUSLY!" His tone then became gentler. "I know you love me, but I don't need to be completely dependent on you." He licked her shoulder. Rustic sighed. He's right. "Ok, Genji. I'll... What's that?"
Some barking seemed to come from nearby. She listened closely, pricking her ears. "What's wrong, Rustic? Is it-"Genji asked. "Shhh. Wait." She could make out the words: "Hey... Take that!..." She stiffened. "Rustic, what's wrong?" Genji pawed her shoulder. Rustic glanced at him, and whispered, "I think we might be in another dog's territory. And there's a battle going on. Come on, we've got to get out of here!"

-Genji-

A fight?

Rustic and him never fought, even if they were annoyed. Rustic looked around nervously. "Let's hide. If we try to run, they'll hear us." Rustic nodded towards a small fallen log. "If we pile the snow up, it'll look natural." Genji eagerly bounded towards it. But once he took a step, he fell into a pile of soft snow, burying him to his neck. Rustic shrieked and yanked him out of the snow by his scruff. Then she froze. "Oops." she whispered. Genji nudged her nervously. "Come on!" They bounded to the log and pushed up snow, forming walls on either side, leaving a hole to get in. Once they settled down, Genji covered up most of the hole, leaving a space to breathe. They huddled there, preparing to sit out the night.
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Basic Idea

Name, Gender, And username (in that order): Alaska, Female, Totoro
Personality: Alaska is Sure Friendly, She loves Other Huskies near her. She's Quite Stubborn though. She gets what she wants and she's not afraid to admit it. Good thing she's Patient, but she'll be a real chat bug if you don't get her what she wants. She's Very Mischievous. She loves to run away without a Husky knowing, she makes plans so she can escape without anyone knowing. She's not Clever, but She's a Hard worker. She gets her information from asking other Huskies or whatnot
-Traits: Coward, Mischievous, Quite Stubborn
+Traits: Friendly, Hard Working, Patient

Digging deaper[/quote

History: He was once a Child from a leader from another dog pack out there. They were Mean to Pups. They let them hunt on the wild in day or night. No matter their age. Some pups died, and some survived. One of the pups who go out hunting was Alaska, every night she goes out hunting. She'll be covered in bruises and sometimes faints. One of the scratches was still there in her front Right leg and in her Tail. She was attacked by a Big wolf that night. Her mother disagreed to this act. She fought with her dad (The leader of the pack). The other dogs knew. And they Attacked her mother. She too was bleeding intensely. She Brought Alaska with her and Bursts out of the Den they were fighting at. She eventually put little Alaska in the Pile of snow. Saying goodbye one last time.
The mother run away, Finding herself killed in the forest. Since then Alaska made her den in that pile of snow.
Goals: Doesn't have one. Still finding
likes: Water, Flower, Spring, Winter, Apples, Fall, Leaves, Beef, Deers, Chicken
Dislikes: Her father, Humans, Summer, The Hot Weather, Pears, Pigs, Mud

Love life

Crush: open!
Mate: Too young~
pups: Too young~

Super important question

how's your summer so far?: it's been Great!. I went to singapore this year!. I just got back home from the Flight yesterday. Tomorrow I'm coming to my friends house too!. I got a lot of stuff to take care of but oh well~
army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
hufflepuffbtssocial anxiety
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 pm

tuttifrutti000 wrote:Nadiine breathed a sigh of relief. She had managed not to start a brawl with King. She averted her gaze to her paws when she mumbled, "It's fine." Then she waited tensely, unsure of what to say.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:58 am

❝ Totoro wrote:Image

Basic Idea

Name, Gender, And username (in that order): Alaska, Female, Totoro
Personality: Alaska is Sure Friendly, She loves Other Huskies near her. She's Quite Stubborn though. She gets what she wants and she's not afraid to admit it. Good thing she's Patient, but she'll be a real chat bug if you don't get her what she wants. She's Very Mischievous. She loves to run away without a Husky knowing, she makes plans so she can escape without anyone knowing. She's not Clever, but She's a Hard worker. She gets her information from asking other Huskies or whatnot
-Traits: Coward, Mischievous, Quite Stubborn
+Traits: Friendly, Hard Working, Patient

Digging deaper[/quote

History: He was once a Child from a leader from another dog pack out there. They were Mean to Pups. They let them hunt on the wild in day or night. No matter their age. Some pups died, and some survived. One of the pups who go out hunting was Alaska, every night she goes out hunting. She'll be covered in bruises and sometimes faints. One of the scratches was still there in her front Right leg and in her Tail. She was attacked by a Big wolf that night. Her mother disagreed to this act. She fought with her dad (The leader of the pack). The other dogs knew. And they Attacked her mother. She too was bleeding intensely. She Brought Alaska with her and Bursts out of the Den they were fighting at. She eventually put little Alaska in the Pile of snow. Saying goodbye one last time.
The mother run away, Finding herself killed in the forest. Since then Alaska made her den in that pile of snow.
Goals: Doesn't have one. Still finding
likes: Water, Flower, Spring, Winter, Apples, Fall, Leaves, Beef, Deers, Chicken
Dislikes: Her father, Humans, Summer, The Hot Weather, Pears, Pigs, Mud

Love life

Crush: open!
Mate: Too young~
pups: Too young~

Super important question

how's your summer so far?: it's been Great!. I went to singapore this year!. I just got back home from the Flight yesterday. Tomorrow I'm coming to my friends house too!. I got a lot of stuff to take care of but oh well~

Accepted! ahhh that sounds awesome xD i want to go to my friends house but i have lice so i cant rlly do much ;-;they r almost gone tho :D )

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 am

((Thank you!. I'm still pending to go to my friends house though. My stuff, they're too much ;v;.
Also, grammar is supposed to be bad cuz she still not fluent with her words))

Alaska||3 Weeks Old||Female||Location: Day dream||Tags: Genji and Rusty (Mentioned!)

As Alaska walked into her den, she put down some small prey she got from the hunt. She was satisfied not hearing anything from the other Huskies. Until, she heard a loud bark. "Awre youw seriows?" She Whispered to herself. She knew she was a loner herself. But she usually stole prey or food from them. She walked out of her den. As she walked out from her den, she smelled the Scent of another dog. She wagged her tail, as she followed a Scent. She saw two huskies huddling. Oh wow. I thought that never existed. she thought. His herself at a tree on front of them. She didn't realize she was on front of them. She Dig a hole at the Snow and sat down in it. It wasn't deep. But enough to keep herself warm on the Snow. She Buried herself on the snow, it was like a blanket for her but colder. The snow reached her Neck. She was Snuggling in there forgetting the two huskies. She Ended up yawning and Talking to herself "Good Evening Alaska" She barked to herself. She snuggled in and took a small nap. Weirdly she likes being Buried under snow. She said its Warmer so She kicked more of the snow before she slept.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me