closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:48 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Maxwell
"I see what you mean, my only worry is who's going to watch the pups if I go out? she glanced back at him,but then looked forward again as she could hear the distant voices of pups, one sounding like Luci

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
Luci shook her head to clear the dizziness and stood up. "No... my head hurts.." it wasn't completely a lie, but it wasn't as bad as she made it sound, she was pretending to be hurt. She let a smirk slip onto her maw "Just kidding!" She looked at him, "What do you want to play now?"

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
Duke looked behind him to see a Labrador, he squeaked in surprise and bounded to another edge of the pool, behind Olympia.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:51 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Rose

"I'm sure there's a few dogs who could watch them. But if you go out without me, then I'll watch them for you." Maxwell said, walking towards the sound of the pup.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Open

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn

Amber was quickly dragged to her kennel and locked in. She sat down and looked through the bars, licking the odd patches of blood off her paws when she scratched Autumn.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:53 am

Danger | Brute | 5 Years | Amused | No interest |Amber
Danger caught glimpse of another misbehaving dog.. a rottweiler.. being dragged to her kennel, a gentle snicker escaped his muzzled maw. "So you're in here too huh?" his deep voice muffled by the contraption that laced around his whole head. The Doberman wouldn't really expect an answer back and if it was one, it would probably be something snappy.. He knew about this dog, in fact... he paid close attention to her. An independent yet aggressive soul, that's what made her interesting to him, not that he had romantic interest in her but just her attitude was enough to interest him enough. "Whats you're name?" he asked, curious to whom this soul would be titled as.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:01 am

"I'm sure there's a few dogs who could watch them. But if you go out without me, then I'll watch them for you." Maxwell said, walking towards the sound of the pup.

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Danger

Amber watched her officer walk away, her eyes watching her very carefully as she left. She leaned against the bars of her kennel and listened to the brute she heard talking. "The name's Amber. Now I expect an answer from you." Amber replied rather calmly, but a bit of sass in her voice as she mumbled through her muzzle. She was used to the muzzle, but just wished she had a little more freedom. Even though she was in her kennel and she couldn't attack anyone, her officer knew she would bark to get what she wanted, so Amber had a muzzle on 24/7

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:09 am

"Pleasure to meet you Amber... The name's Danger... I'm assuming your in here for what? Biting your owner, hurting a member? Stepping on a mouse. Either way there was some blood shed." he grumbled, his eyes fixed on the damsel as she aimlessly leaned against. Danger slowly laid down, might as well get comfortable.. the two would be here for a little after all.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 am

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Danger

"Nice to meet you too, I guess." Amber replied and paced around her kennel. If she wasn't talking to Danger, she'd probably be dying of boredom. She never got chew toys because she ripped them to shreds, so there was no chance she had toys in her kennel. "I'm here because I may or may not have injured a pup pretty badly. It wouldn't leave me alone and it just crossed the line. As if a muzzle and a harness wasn't enough to give a hint I don't want to be bugged by pups." She ranted and she walked in circles.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:19 am

Flicking his cropped aud as she explained the story of her bloody claws, exhaling a heavy sigh, he would slowly shake his head. "Kids just don't understand.. They're foolish and they will do anything to bug you... I understand, i'd probably hurt it too." he grumbled chuckling. "Why so fused up? Chill out ma, you ain't goin no where." Danger grumbled, his eyes watching her as she circled about, obviously restless with her own actions.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:19 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|crush: olympia|tags: olympia, duke ·
Shadow chuckled. "I mean no harm, young one." his tone was gentle, but the Dalmatian wasn't the only one who was scared by him - Lucas' sister also avoided him.

· CRYSTAL ·
· looks|female|tracker subordinate|two|australian shepherd|no crush|tags: Skylar ·

Crystal noticed a fellow tracker dog just across the field and padded over to her, laying down by Skylar's side. "H-Hey.."

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: autumn ·

Lucas noticed his half-sister being carried by her officer and widened his eyes. "Autumn! What happened?" he questioned, concern in his voice. He then remembered the Rottweiler and murmered her name. He darted off and rushed towards the kennels, knowing that would be where she was. "How dare you hurt Autumn!" the Golden Retriever snarled.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: lucas ·

Autumn winced at the pain as Ross dabbed at the wound with a rolled-up ball of tissue. "Shhh... It'll be alright girl. It's done now." he whispered, entering the room for dogs to rest and placing her on the sofa. He sat down beside her; the Rottweiler liked being with her officer. He was very caring.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (6) || g (4) || s (1) || o (6) || w (7) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:24 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco, alice
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blane snorted when Alice asked if he was expecting a fight between her and the new canine, Coco. "Oh, no, not at all. I know you know better than to start up fights." He mused before looking back at Coco when she responded to his question. "Fantastic! Welcome. The trackers earned a wonderful new member." He responded, flashing a wink toward the Aussie.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Gypsy scampered away from the Rottweiler and proceeded to stroll through the station. This time, she made sure that she would not bump into anyone. She kept her head lowered to the ground, her golden tail swishing behind her as she searched for more canines to interact with. Releasing a bored sigh, she stopped and sat back on her haunches.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; duke, shadow

"I'm doing well myself." Olympia responded to Shadow before seeing Duke scamper behind her. She gave a small chuckle and gently nudged the pup with her nose. "It's okay, Duke. Shadow is a sweet guy. He's also the other leader of the water rescue canines. He knows your mother well too." She responded then nodded her head in agreement to Shadow's words.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; luci

"Really?" Watson asked, tilting his head and moving closer to the pup. When she declared that she was joking, he jumped back and wagged his tail. "Oh! Hmm.. want to go tackle Sherlock and try to wake him up? That's my favorite game!"
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:25 am

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Crystal

Skylar watched Crystal. "Hello." She said to Crystal and continued chewing her paws.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Danger, Lucas

"I know I'm not going anywhere!" Amber snapped, growling as she saw Lucas charge into the kennels. She stared at him through the bars, clearly not happy he was here. "Can you not leave me alone?! I hurt her because she wouldn't get out my way. She learnt a lesson not to mess with a Rottweiler that clearly has a muzzle on. Is there no hint there?!" Amber snapped at him. She huffed and sat down at the back of her kennel.
Last edited by Berenice. on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me