Mountainside Stables-Horse&Rider-Closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Mountainside Stables-Horse&Rider-New Thread-Need Boys!!

Postby TruckerGirl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:02 am

(Hey!! Accepted!)
TruckerGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 am

All right then, do we start?
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 am

Max Kensa & Artemisia
After being in the big apple for almost a week Max Kensa decided it was time to find a stable for her horse. And well a job. She looked through stables ads. She saw Mountianside Stables in bold. She took out her phone and dialed the number to call them

Kyle Jones
Kyle is in juvy. (Of course)

Albino Pop aka Popcorn
popcorn sat in a stall
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 am

Cole
Cole watched the rain through the window. He was in the passengers side of a Ford truck pulling a horse trailer that was making its way down a mountain highway. He sighed. It will be good for you! They said. You'll make new friends! His parent's voices echoed through his head. He didn't want to go to Mountainside stables. He wanted to stay home and help at the ranch. His father (the driver,) looked over at him and spoke gently, "I know you don't want to do this, but it'll help you. You can't stay at the ranch forever." Cole nodded, swallowing the lump forming in his throat.

Magic (I changed his name, thought it would fit better)
Magic snorted impatiently inside the trailer. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew Cole was coming. If Cole was coming, than Magic was satisfied. But, he was still uneasy. This trip was far longer than any other he had experienced.
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TruckerGirl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 am

Sean
I was working on our reining skills with Legend, in the outdoor arena when my phone went off. I spun Legend around once before I answered it, I stop him "Hello?"

Sara
She was also working out her horse in Dressage but she was finished and led her into the barn it was a nice sunny day and she couldn't wait for the new guests to arrive.
TruckerGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 am

Cole
Finally the truck pulled up to Mountainside stables. Cole looked at it curiously, and, for a second, a flash of excitement met his eyes. But in soon vanished. He hopped out of the truck and ran to get Magic. He opened the trailer and slipped on Magic's halter, and then added a lead rope. He led the large horse into the open air, where he whinnied with happiness. Cole yelled a goodbye to his dad and began walking up to the stables, Magic close behind.

Magic
His nostrils flared with happiness as he stretched his legs out and breathed the open air. He followed Cole faithfully up the road, scenting other horses nearby.
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TruckerGirl » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 am

Sara
She was finishing up Beauty when she heard a truck pull up she went to the door with a huge friendly smile as a guy, a cute guy came over with his horse "hello, and welcome!" She said cheerfully.

Beauty
She nickered to the nee horse happy she wasn't stuck here with just Legend to talk to.
TruckerGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:23 am

Cole
Cole looked up as a attractive girl greeted him. He became shy almost immediately. He scanned the grassy fields, too nervous to look her in the eye. "Hi," he said polietly. He never stammered or stuttered, just was quiet. "My name is Cole Anderson, and this is my horse Magic. You probably heard we were coming." He said softly.

Magic
Magic nickered back to the unfamiliar mare in the field.
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 am

Annabelle Paige
I jumped out of the truck, slamming the door shut as my mother parked the truck and trailer. I unloaded my things from the trailer, leaving the horses for last. I walked up into the trailer, clipping a lead rope onto my fillies halter. I lead Emerald into her stall before returning for Wall-E. I repeated the same process, putting Wall-E in a stall next to Emerald. I walked back to the truck to see my dogs, their paws pressed up against the window, watching my every move. I let them out of the truck and clipped on their leaches. Waving, I watched as my mother drove the now empty trails back down the driveway.
"Belle, Frostbite, Welcome to your new home," I said with a smile, looking up at the huge barn. I entered the barn again, tying my two dogs between my two horses stalls, letting them sniff out the area. I unpacked my things and sat down on my tack trunk where I kept my miscellaneous supplies that didn't have a place.

Wall-E
I poked my head out of my stall and looked down the barn aisle. I watched several stallions galloping around their pasture. I neighed happily, wanting to join in the fun. I pawed at the front of my door, hopping to get let out of my stall.

Emerald
I trotted back and forth in my new stall, nervously pacing. I had only ever been wild then lived with Annabelle. I had never seen such a big barn before. I nickered anxiously, wondering why I was here.

Frostbite
I tugged at my leash, wanting to play. I barked a few times then stumbled back when I felt a small slap on my face. I looked up at Annabelle apologetically, I didn't intentionally try to make her mad at me.

Belle
I hopped up onto the tack trunk, standing next to Annabelle. I climbed into her lap and put my paws on her shoulder, trying to lick her face. Annabelle picked me up and set me back down on the ground, patting my head.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:48 am

Cole
"Well, I guess I should lead Magic to the stables then." He said to the girl who had greeted him. He led Magic down to the barn and put him in one of the empty stall. He patted his horse on the nose, and then saw the new girl surveying the place with her dogs. He kept near Magic, too shy to go and say hello, but hoping she would come over anyways.

Magic
He sniffed curiously inside the stall, well aware of the other horses in the stalls next to him.
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me