fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

Postby van Wolf » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 am

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn

"Hmm...probably not what you already know" he said "You can go anywhere as long as you are still in the forest. If you need to go anywhere else, you must consult me and it must be for a good reason. Have you ever been in another clan before?"

When she asked about a pond, he glanced at the water flowing through the creek. "If you follow the water, you should find a small river further ahead."

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Winter

Midnight tossed the feather up into the air, kicking it with his back legs. As it floated to the ground, he rolled onto his side, looking up at Winter. "Well, whether you believe it or not, he does. And even if he didn't, I still think you've got a lot of potential."
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 am

She nodded towards him, and began to put one paw carefully in front of another to get to the main water body.
"Thanks," she called after herself,
"And no, I haven't been in other clans. Well, no respectable ones!" Tawn answered rather grumpily. She resented the fact that the other clans and packs had never really accepted her. They treated her as 'the new one', the outsider, the nobody, the one nobody really recognised. In short, they didn't like her.
She carried on padding along with the stream, the gentle flowing trickle her only company. She treaded slightly faster now, fuelled with fury from her past.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

my name's Izzy :)

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 am

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; The River ~ With;; Tawn

Ashfur followed her across the creek and to the river. "I see" he said, nodding his head understandingly "Not many clans are as respectful to their members as we are. They have alphas that think they are so great and don't give any credit to others" he bent down near the river to lap up some of the water. He later raised his head, licking his lips as water dripped from his chin "We, on the other hand, respect each other and nobody gets put down. Even those who are not as respectful have potential" he said, his eyes glinting in the direction where Winter and Midnight were relaxing.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 am

Tawn drew to a halt too, and allowed the cool water to lap over her paws.
"'I'm glad I've found a place like this. The last time I talked to a clan leader I earned a few scars," she flatly answered, twitching the ear which had the courtesy of owning a deep red scar. It wasn't the scar that ran deep really, it was more the memories.
"I had passed through many a clan, but I was still at the bottom of the totem. If I'd have endured that one more time I think I would've receded deep into the depths of grim coldness," she remarked.
Tawn picked her pace up again, treading lightly against the soothing stream.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 am

Winter looked at him. Her stare accusing and bone chilling. It was if the madness was taking over, removing the once pleasant vixen and replacing her with a savage wild beast. 'Lies' she said, her voice flat and emotionless. She had being so used to having being put down all her life she was almost unable to accept a simple compliment. [wb]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:25 am

Tawn was in a daze by the time she'd reached the pond. She was thinking. Thinking about her past; about the people, the places, the... She snapped back to reality with a start.
Her eyes glazed over at the sight of the beaming sun, because there were no shading canopies or towering oaks to hide it. The pond lay in a wide clearing; a flock of lily pads resting on the surface. She could see gleaming fish nosing into the soft glows as she neared the shore, and dragonflies flitting and skimming like bomber planes overhead a battlefield.
She drank in the scene, and leant closer to drink; but she couldn't resist the temptation to jump in. Although the pond was rather small, it was certainly deep. Tawn was taken aback when her paws only just reached the bottom.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 pm

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn

Ashfur stretched out over the bank. "Yeah, I don't use physical discipline unless it's really needed, and even if it was, I don't generally try to hurt them. The way I took a snap at Midnight, that was just a warning. He doesn't listen when I just tell him too. Always off daydreaming" he chuckled to himself.

He suddenly realised that she had gone quiet. "Hey, are you okay?" he said, wondering if she had heard anything he'd just said.

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Winter

Midnight got to his feet and looked at her. "No, I really do." It wasn't so much the way she was looking at him which shocked him. It was the way she spoke. She sounded as though she didn't believe in herself at all.
"You've got to believe in yourself Winter" he said calmly. The snow was falling rapidly now, it was if it was affected by her mood. He sat down, his orange eyes glinting, eager for an answer.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

Tawn; now finding her paws in the pond, nodded. "It's good to know, Ashfur," she said, smiling. "I know I may look like I'm off with the cuckoos sometimes; but I'm usually listening," now chuckling, Tawn began to un-tangle her matted fur.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:00 am

A s h f u r

Ashfur didn't reply straight away. He slowly slided into the water like an otter, his sleek silver coat glistening with water droplets. He swam for a bit before turning to face her "I think we are all like that at times" he said smiling.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:07 am

"Good point," she laughed, practically battling the tough tangles. She dove into the pond, creating a rather large splash.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups