||~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ Ƭнɛ Ƥαcκ~||~Dog Role Play~||Δccɛρтιиɢ!!!||

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ||~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ Ƭнɛ Ƥαcκ~||~Dog Role Play~||Δccɛρтιиɢ!!!||

Postby rainswept. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 pm

keep role playing people who haven't!!!))
xxx

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
she // her
i love dogs too much

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx

[] []
rainswept.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:48 am

People,please go read the news post !!!)))

||Δrrσω||Mαɛ||Ғσur ʏɛαrs σ||Δρнα σғ Ɯαrrισrs ραcκ||

Arrow gave a lazy yawn as he stretched,then padded out his den."Most of the dogs are still asleep.I might as well stay up and watch the sunrise" he murmurs to himself,plopping down where he stood.Tonight is the gathering...I might as well prepare myself.I have an important announcement I have to make.Maybe I should go send out some of my pack dogs to tell the other leaders to bring their whole pack to the gathering,he thinks to himself.

||Bandit||Male||Three years old||Warrior of Rebels Pack|| ||Robin||Male||Two years old|Delta of Rebels Pack||

Bandit huffed,being pinned to the ground by Robin,for their early morning exercise session."I win again,that's like the second time this week.Dude,what's wrong with you?" Robin barks,getting off of Bandit,and standing one side."Dude,I don't care.After that mangy little mutt Rebel bit my paws yesterday...." Bandit barks,standing up and shaking off all the dust on his coat.Robin laughed,"You're telling me you got beaten up by a pup.That's hilarious!And Rebel is a girl...seriously dude,how is that possible?" Bandit growled,"She bit my paws,they were bleeding yesterday,but you wouldn't know,because you were daydreaming."
"Whatever dude.So's that two out of three?" Robin barks,standing in his fighting position."Bring it on!" Bandit howls.

||Sparky||Male||Two years old|Gatherer of Warriors Pack||

Sparky was fast asleep....yeah.

||Simon||Male||Eight months old|Pup of Starlight Pack||
||Charmer||Female||Six years old|Normal dog of Starlight Pack||

Simon was snuggling close up to Charmer,who was also fast asleep.Simon was barking and yipping in his sleep,dreaming of becoming a hunter,chasing after a rabbit.

Splash wrote:~Annie

I saw Key nearby and decided to go up to him. I raced over and sat in front of him suddenly. "Hi Key!" I said happily and smiled brightly/

||Key||Male||Seven years old|Omega of Hurricane Pack||

"Good morning Ann!How's it going?You seem perky," Key barks,smiling,wagging his tail.

||DJ||Female||Three years old|Alpha of Rebels Pack||
||Rebel||Female||Five months old|Pup of Rebels Pack||

DJ was asleep,but she was having the same nightmare she has had for the pass two weeks.Barking,growling,running and howling quietly in her sleep.She tries waking up from the horrid dream,but fails miserably."I can't loose my pack,I can't loose them now...What about Rebel?N-N-No No!" she barks in her sleep.Rebel licks DJ's face,"DJ wake up!You having nightmare!!You're scaring meee" she howls.DJ finally wakes up from the nightmare,shaking her head."Sorry little one,I'm just having a bad dream over and over again," she barks to the pup.

||Ice||Female||Five Years old|Lead healer(cat) of Hurricane Pack||

"Finish sorting my herbs and medicines,love my job soooo much," Ice meows in a sing-song voice,padding around her den,some long grass on her mouth.

||Koi||Female||Four and a Half Years old|Hunter of Hurricane Pack||

"On Huntin' patrol,alone once again,how will this end up for me?" Koi murmurs to herself,walking among a small field,in the tall grass,hoping to find a mouse or a rabbit or something.Head and tail held low,in a stalking position."I smell a mouse..." she whispers to herself.She suddenly frowns,a growl in her throat,"Old scent!I need to step up my game..." she huffs,padding again in a northern direction.

||Dixie||Female||Five Years oldNormal dog of Warriors Pack||

Dixie was in the Normal dogs den,murmuring to herself."Winter is going to be very cold,if you look at the weather now..." she murmurs,scratching behind her ear,before plopping down where she was again.
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Splash » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

~Annie

I smirked giddily and gave a small laugh. "Is that okay?" I said, not meaning to be rude.
I have quit chickensmoothie and instead of going to every rp and saying that I quit I'm just gonna say it here. And also, all of my rp's are closed. Sorry about this but I do have allot of school..
~Sincerely Splash
Splash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☢ Courier Six ☢ » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Key~
"Of course it's okay! You have more energy then anyone in this pack, making you quite special," Key says with a bright smile.It was true what he said.
☢ Courier Six ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Splash » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 pm

~Annie

I smiled and blushed, feeling happy that he had said that. "And you have the kindness, which makes you even more special." I teased giddily.
I have quit chickensmoothie and instead of going to every rp and saying that I quit I'm just gonna say it here. And also, all of my rp's are closed. Sorry about this but I do have allot of school..
~Sincerely Splash
Splash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainswept. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Raven~
I found a nice sunny spot in the house and started to lounge in the sunlight, chewing absently on a bone.
xxx

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
she // her
i love dogs too much

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx

[] []
rainswept.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiloh » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Alpha Female?|Warrior Pack|Willow|Female|4 years|Border Collie cross|Can she like Arrow?|Huskies Rule!
Picture ref:

(have i filled out the form correctly?)
I took a looong hiatus but I will hopefully start being more active. C:
Sig art by Sebeon. Avatar by Emberwolf.

♥♥My Character Site♥♥My dA♥♥
Eiloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainswept. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:39 am

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&biw=1 ... YLyO8EM%3A could u change my picture link to this? Third picture
xxx

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
she // her
i love dogs too much

xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx

[] []
rainswept.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes