.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby narnie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:13 am

Countach wrote:Median - {Open for anyone.}
The male walked into camp and glanced around coolly. He had been hunting small game earlier in the day,
but had decided not to bring his kill back and instead to eat it. He had cleaned the blood from his muzzle
but could still taste the pang of blood in his mouth. Stretching his forelegs, his jaws parted in a long and
bored yawn. His muscles rolled over his heavily built frame, dropping to the ground lazily.

Lani padded around with her head to the ground sniffing any scent that was around. There were tons of smells that had her very entertained. Being omega had perks of just simply being left alone. Her tail swished back and forth as she walked along the cool earth towards Median, but un aware he was there. Slowly she looked up when her eyes that were pointed at the ground saw Median directly in front of her and she lowered down, afraid he was going to hurt her for being close to him with her omega rank.
narnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:54 am

Wicked Wox wrote:
EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • Camp

Embla wanted to snort at the brute's ignorance, as if if was an honor just to have the privilege to speak to him. In its potential place she dipped her head and carefully lifted herself to a position where she rested back on her haunches. "Thank you." She spat, not meeting the arrogance in his eyes for fear of such things triggering her to do him any harm. "I'm sorry to report a failed hunt. A young buck to be exact, but as I understand it, following it should inform us of the location of its herd." She advised with little sign of anything in her tone but duty and obligation, "I returned for the sole purpose of gathering the pack, if anything we need at least six of us to preform a proper hunt. I suggest we stake out the herd site and return once more for the rest." The ashen femme finished, now allowing herself to look him in the eye with discrete confidence. A playfully sly expression played across her features and tugged at one corner of her mouth, meant to confuse him just for the kicks. She finished mentally."What do you think?"

E D O N
Edon could tell that he was annoying this fae even if just the slightest bit, and so he let his eyes narrow slightly before letting his expression return to it's normal, bored stare. He listened intently as Embla relayed the tale of her failed hunt and a low growl of frustration started to rise in his throat before she pointed out the situation's possible advantages. He had to admit that it was a fairly good idea, and it more than made up for the incompetence of losing a good kill. He thought for a moment before replying, meeting her defiant gaze with his own warning one. "I think it's a fairly good idea, considering it came from the mind of a gamma." He retorted, before retaliating with his own slightly sly expression as he leaned towards Embla until his muzzle was only a few inches from hers. "You may choose the hunting party, and I will accompany it. You can show the way, since you so kindly...caused the situation that led to this idea of yours, and we'll go from there." He said evenly, his voice calm and tinged with amusement. Leaning back into a normal sitting position, he gestured with his paw slightly and growled out a quick "You may go, now." before averting his gaze again.

{Also, for anyone who needs a character to interact with, I only have one free character, and I posted for him a page or two back, if anyone would like to respond :D}
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 am

ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ wrote:
D O K K E N
Yawning, the young brute lazily wandered around the 'camp' as you could call it. He was quite bored with the day so far, having nothing productive to do since he couldn't go hunting for large game by himself and he didn't really have friends or anyone like that he could talk to. Perhaps he could go for a walk, he mused silently, but then he had no idea where he'd go and that wasn't exactly useful...or fun for that matter. Sitting back on his haunches, he huffed in frustration and pawed the grass and soot, letting his claws trace patterns in the soft earth.

((Her other post is also a few pages back, just so you're not confused as to what she's talking about.))

SUMMER
      Releasing a small huff and a puff, Summer, who was currently stuck in a tree, decided to jump. "Leap of faith, here I come!" The caramel-colored female said, quite enthusiastically, despite how the drop was quite far down. So, without further ado, Summer jumped from the tree. And landed straight on her rump. A small yelp was heard from her lips. "Ouch..." Summerlynn said. Wolves weren't meant to climb, and Summer had proved that. Grumbling, she hoisted herself up and walked back towards camp, slightly limping.
      As Summer was entering towards camp, she was distracted by the earlier event. "If I had just been quick enough, I might have gotten that stupid squirrel..." She muttered under her breath. Distracted, Summer suddenly ran into a wall of fur and toppled over on her rump again. Letting out another small yelp, Summer's eyes darted towards the obstacle which she had run into. "Watch it, will you?!" Summer said, although she didn't realize that it was her own fault that she ran into the brute, Dokken. Huffing, she muttered under her breath again. "Squirrels are stupid."

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:23 am

ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ wrote:
I N I K I
At the sound of her name, Iniki's head whipped around to see where the voice had come from and saw Crow bounding towards her. His enthusiasm at seeing a pack-mate out here in the woods was endearing, and she perked her ears up, feeling lighter in mood already. "Oh, hi Crow" She replied warmly, slightly surprised to see him. She settled back into her steady pace, hopping over a particularly large fallen branch. "What are you doing out here?" She asked with genuine curiosity, turning to look at Crow as she padded along.

N a m e ; Crow
L o c a t i o n ; The Woods
T a g g e d ; Iniki
S t a t u s ; Single
Crow smiled brightly at his pack-mate.
"I was going hunting, and then I got distracted and then I ended up here." He chuckled a bit, his thick fur ruffled by the slight breeze that tangled itself within the trees. His gaze flickered to a small blue jay in the trees. His first instinct was to attempt to get it from the tree, though he remembered how Iliya only wanted to admire things. He continued on, letting the bird be. His pale blue eyes drifted back to Iniki.
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 am

Faolan-loner
He woke up to a small amount of sunlight coming in though the entrance of his den. He yawned and stretched out his front paws before standing and sniffing the air outside

Destiny-gamma
She looked round at the sunlit camp and all the pack trotting about the place before she come out her of her own den and looking at the wolves clearing
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am

EM BLA

The she-wolf felt her ears tip backward in the slightest manner, though she refused to succumb to the offensive comment, quickly followed by him mimicking her expression. She quirked a brow as he continued speaking, apparently she was given the authority to temporarily lead a patrol. Once again the nagging sensation of a succeeding smile toyed with the edge of her lips; she forced it down with a brisk shake of her head. Embla sat firm as Edon's upper bodice slid closer, the broad muscles beneath her pelt tensed visibly whilst the fur among her hackles bristled as if in preparation for some grand unspoken event, yet the brute's following words caused a sharp tickle of annoyance to creep up her vocals. Her gaze hardened and remained directed at the alpha even when he directed his own elsewhere. "As you wish." She replied, finally letting her physic relax before lifting her hindquarters and set off in search of volunteers, her superior's words echoing in her mind.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:51 am

The night and fear wrote:Faolan-loner
He woke up to a small amount of sunlight coming in though the entrance of his den. He yawned and stretched out his front paws before standing and sniffing the air outside

Destiny-gamma
She looked round at the sunlit camp and all the pack trotting about the place before she come out her of her own den and looking at the wolves clearing

{Since this is a Semi-Literate RP, I'd prefer if at least 4 sentences per post are written for each character. I feel really terrible having to point this out, but I have to to be fair to everyone. Nothing personal because you're super awesome, it's just so people have something substantial to respond to :) }

D O K K E N
Dokken had been sitting quietly and pondering over his thoughts when a wolfess had walked right into him. He'd been about to tell her off when she beat him to it. Sitting back up and regaining his balance, he huffed indignantly. "Well I wasn't the one daydreaming and walking into wolves, so excuse you." He retorted with a slight smirk. Figuring he'd push his luck with the grumpy fae, if only just a little, he added. "You might want to watch where you're going. I'm a complete innocent here." A amused glint in his eyes, he stared Summer down, waiting for her response

I N I K I
The snow white fae nodded slightly, accepting Crow's explanation. She noticed his gaze snap up and followed it to spot a blue jay. She smiled to herself slightly as his gaze drifted back down. "They're really too pretty to hunt aren't they?" She remarked, gesturing towards the bird with her muzzle. She adored blue jays really, they were one of her favorite types of birds next to cardinals. Their vibrant plumage made them fascinating to watch as they flew about. Then again, she'd always been one to admire nature, everything from trees and birds, to rivers and wildflowers.
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:58 am

oh right sorry I saw the rules wrong I though it said 2-4 not 3-4 sentences )))
Faolan-loner
He woke up to a small amount of sunlight coming in though the entrance of his den. He yawned and stretched out his front paws before standing and sniffing the air outside. When he though the forest was safe he slowly came out of his den and down the stream that was close. He took a drink from it and let the cool water run off his chin before standing up

Destiny-gamma
She looked round at the sunlit camp and all the pack trotting about the place before she come out her of her own den and looking at the wolves clearly. She let out a yawn showing her white fangs before closing her jaws with a quiet snap at the teeth interlocked again . She wondered what the pack would need her to do maybe check the border? she though and nodded to her self before heading to the camp entrance
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

ƒoxx wrote:
ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ wrote:
I N I K I
At the sound of her name, Iniki's head whipped around to see where the voice had come from and saw Crow bounding towards her. His enthusiasm at seeing a pack-mate out here in the woods was endearing, and she perked her ears up, feeling lighter in mood already. "Oh, hi Crow" She replied warmly, slightly surprised to see him. She settled back into her steady pace, hopping over a particularly large fallen branch. "What are you doing out here?" She asked with genuine curiosity, turning to look at Crow as she padded along.

N a m e ; Crow
T a g g e d ; Iniki
S t a t u s ; Single
Crow smiled brightly at his pack-mate.
"I was going hunting, and then I got distracted and then I ended up here." He chuckled a bit, his thick fur ruffled by the slight breeze that tangled itself within the trees. His gaze flickered to a small blue jay in the trees. His first instinct was to attempt to get it from the tree, though he remembered how Iliya only wanted to admire things. He continued on, letting the bird be. His pale blue eyes drifted back to Iniki.

( Hope you two don't mind, please let me know if you'd like me to direct this post elsewhere. )

EM BLA

Embla moved swiftly as she made her way through the mass of trees, following the scents of two of her fellow wolven with ease, gaze set and determined. Her keen auditories pricked at the sounds of two voices, one soft and intrigued, the other young and fresh, this confirmed the trail she was dependent on was correct. She grunted in response and picked up her pace, tail dangling lifelessly behind her. Only a mere ten strides across from the two now, she made an effort to keep quiet until an appropriate opportunity arose for her to interrupt. The femme chuffed softly as the two exchanged petty greetings and began to strike up conversation. As good a time as ever...
"If I may intervene." She began in an authoritative tone, with a glance to each off-white wolven, "The alpha has arranged a scouting, which will soon be followed by a hunt. Should you two choose to join me, I will lead you along with alpha along the trail of the buck I'd spotted earlier today, which should lead us to its herd. Once found we will return with the rest of the pack and resume the hunt together. Do you accept?" Embla questioned at last, copper-toned eyes dark and devoid of any emotion. ( if I may borrow the quote, ᒪᙓᕈᕈᗩᖇᕍᔕﬡᗩḰᗴ ^_^ )
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:38 am

{ Too many quotes O.o }

N a m e ; Crow
T a g g e d ; Iniki & Embla
S t a t u s ; Single
Crow nodded at Iniki's remark, letting a smile crease his maw, his pearly white canines peaking out. He turned his head as Embla approached. He couldn't help but chuckle as she spoke, though he did his best to keep his composure and act as proper as she did. He wasn't into being completely proper all the time. The way she spoke was laughably foreign to him and though he had known his pack-mate for a while, he had never been able to get used to it. The thought of hunting annoying him at the moment. He dropped his ears against his head, not hiding his disappointment, though he didn't respond, letting Iniki do that for him.
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me