.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm

(Uhh.. if you want she can be. She was still in Revenge's herd when I last RP'd her^^)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:44 pm

(( Okay i'm posting her forum now tell me if you want anything changed!! :) ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:45 pm

~{Nikita | Mare | Twilight Revenge's Herd}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Nikita

Nickname:
Nope just Nikita

Breed:
Mustang

Coat Color:
Silver Grulla

Eye Color:
Brown

Mane and Tail Color:
It's black with white, silver, and dark brown highlights

Height:

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Nikita use to be a sweet playful filly that loved other horses and enjoyed life, but that has all changed now. Nikita is now more protective and kinda keeps to herself most of the time. Nikita is very protective over her niece and Nikita has grown very depressed and angry sense her sister died. Even though Nikita is depressed and angry most of the time she won't show it to her niece cause she knows she has to stay strong for her.

History:
Nikita was born in a big herd, Her father was very mean. One day when he almost killed her for running away from the herd, Nikita laid in the grass almost dead and her Father and the herd abandoned her but that night her sister Free ran away from the herd and saved her. So the two sisters traveled to this land and Free learned how to trust again but then on having her first foal she died. Nikita is still in Twilight Revenge's herd keeping and good watch on her niece.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
She is not sure where they are

Mate:
Nope

Foals:
none yet

Herd:
In Twilight Revenge's herd

Mare

Others:
"The Grand Tetons"
Last edited by Escap3TheDistance on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:48 pm

(Looks good; accepted and will add in a moment:3)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:51 pm

( Ok :) Thanks Can we start yet?? ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Season and Weather wrote:{{Spring || Day 1/7 || Sunny yet breezy}}

.:{Twilight's Revenge}:.
Stallion || Whisper, Tinker || Nikita, Raine, Silent Shadow
{Looks}

The cool breeze blew over the top of Revenge's tall body, it was spring once again and all of his mares would be in heat. He wasn't worried about covering Whisper but Tinker. She had stayed with him and his herd over the winter but stuck to the sides, keeping away from them all. She reminded him a lot about Free, who had died only months ago after giving birth to their filly, Raine. The stallion raised his head from the half dead grass and looked over at her, she was 2 months and had already grown so much, obviously taking after her father's height. He then turned his head over to look at Nikita; she had become more and more depressed as the days went by, her sister's death had affected her a lot and he could tell that it'd be hard to get her back to how she was. Revenge snorted slightly and shook out his mane before lowering his head again to graze on the grass.

.:{Raine}:.
Filly || Newborn || Revenge's Herd
{Looks}

Cantering around the small herd, Raine giggled happily. She loved the temperature change, preferring the warm over the cold. She came to a halt beside Tinker and Nikita and smiled up at them both, she wasn't sure why everyone in the herd seemed so sad when she was perfectly happy? The filly had only known her birth mother for a few seconds after she was born before she passed away. Then soon after Tinker had began to attempt to be a mother to her. Raine looked forward at her father as he snorted then walked forward towards him and nuzzled his leg, he seemed just as depressed as Nikita was.

(You guys can start now. Though I have to get off since it's 10 and a school night -_- try not to go bad page 10..)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:37 pm

( No fancy post right now :) ))

Nikita closed her eyes as the soft spring breeze blew through she tried to enjoy the freedom in it but her eye's opened as Free's image appeared in her thoughts. Nikita shook her head ignore the sweet spring air and grass, she walked farther away from the herd she stood there with her head low but not eating. Nikita snorted her eye's staring hard into the ground as if she was trying to pierce through the earth. Looking over at Raine Nikita was able to force a smile trying to show Raine she was alright but her eye's still had a hard look to them, Nikita could not seem to enjoy life these days, she couldn't help the depression and anger that grew within her, Free was always there, she was Nikita's strength but now that she was gone Nikita felt like there was nothing to live for. As moments went by Nikita tried to think positive and tell herself that Raine needed her but Nikita could not convince herself of that. Nikita stood there watching Raine seeing her jump around happy and playful, so full of life, she doesn't need me look at her she doesn't even understand that her mother's gone, SHE"S CARELESS Nikita thought to herself as rage grew inside her, even though Raine only knew her Mother a few minutes Nikita still was mad at her for not morning her. Nikita even though depressed and angry would not ever stop keeping an eye and protecting her niece, she made her sister a promise and she intended to keep it. Nikita was hungry she lowered her head to take a bite of the sweet grass but she couldn't seem to take a bite, she had to face it she was no longer the same spitfire of a filly she was just a broken down mare now and Nikita could not stop herself from telling herself that over and over again! Nikita swished her tail only to realize that she was in heat she snorted this would be her only second heat, Nikita ignored it and continued to stare at the ground.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 pm

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper stood only a few metres away from Revenge, her mane and tail blowing in the gentle breeze. Her gaze locked on her own foal, Shadow. The paint mare snorted, swishing her tail. Her brown eyes scanned the area around them, as if she were looking for any dangers. Snorting once again she lowered her head to the grass and began to graze. Pulling up the grass and beginning to chew, swallowing the grass she moved forward slightly to better grass. Her ears flicking to different angles and her tail swishing every now and again as she grazed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

s h a d o w
{{ Colt || Revenge's Herd }}

Shadow stood at Whisper's flank, his ears pricked forward as he looked around, and excited feeling bubbled inside of his as he trotted a few steps away from his mother. Glancing over his shoulder back at her, only to see she was now grazing. Shadow shook his head slightly and pawed at the ground, his ears pinned against his head only to pop straight back up as he stared out into the distance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.:{Twilight's Revenge}:.
Stallion || Whisper, Tinker || Nikita, Raine, Silent Shadow
{Looks}

As the breeze continued to flow over his shedding winter coat, his nostrils filled with heat scent. He raised his head to look at Whisper who was standing only a few feet away from him then their colt right on her flank. Revenge put a small smile on his face as he looked down at him then over at Raine who was still prancing around the small herd. As he watched the small filly run around, he shifted his gaze to the mare who stood quite a ways from the herd, Nikita. The stallion let out a sigh as he looked back over at Whisper, "I will be right back." he said to her calmly though even she would be able to sense the depression and slight anger in his voice from Free's death. He began to walk forward, quickly picking up his speed to a trot so he would be able to get to Nikita and back to the herd quicker. As he approached the mare, he slowed down his pace and lowered his head, "Nikita.." he said soft;y, trying to mask the sadness in his voice, "I know that Free's death was hard on you and that you may never be able to move on, same with me. Your sister had changed me and made me a better stallion. After she died I felt as if I should give up, go back to how I was almost two years ago.. but the herd needs me. Just like Raine needs you." Revenge stepped forward and nudged her shoulder slightly, trying to get her to cheer up.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper raised her head from grazing to look at Revenge as the stallion told her that he'd be right back, nodding her head she swallowed the grass she was currently chewing on. Her gaze slide past Revenge and rested on Nikita for a few moments, her ears flicked to the side slightly before she looked at the filly prancing around the herd. Nickering with amusement she looked at her own foal before lowering her head to graze again. Pawing at the ground and shaking out her mane as she pulled at the grass.

r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me