RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:43 am

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor a bit- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya

They nodded as they looked at her, then made a small sound. "She should have told one of us healers...what if something happens to her or the pup/pups?" They shook their head, and looked at Narae a moment. "I don't want to leave Narae here alone, since I've been tasked with watching her. She isn't awake yet either..." they sighed. "Could you go look around the camp for your sister?" they asked her. "If she's not anywhere in camp, then we'll need to tell the alpha or beta. They'll more than likely want to send a group out to search for her."

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws yipped a laugh. She continued to run, giving him that leeway to hopefully build some confidence in him. Even something as simple as a run could build some confidence. She knew first-paw, since her own father used to do this. She'd figured out he was running slower on purpose. She'd actually gotten a bit mad at him as a pup for that, but now she understood it. She continued to rush after the smaller wolf. She gasped as they nearly ran into Nova and Blaze...and she pushed down some feelings.

Such as wanting to call out to him that they needed to talk later. They still hadn't gotten to, since he'd been dealing with Shy Fawn and now they had Milo. "I can run very fast!" she barked to the pup. She continued to run, until she realized he was heading for the prey pile. She smiled a canine smile and finally sped up, gaining on him again. She'd almost caught him before he suddenly put on a burst of speed. Now that she saw he seemed hungry, it was time. She ran up to him and slowed, tapping him with her nose then asking "Are you hungry?"

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "I had a... weird dream. I know its stupid, though, he'd be safe on our land. I just... couldn't tell if he was hurt, or somewhere he shouldn't be, in my dream." He sighed and shook his head a couple times, then perked up. He nodded and said "Sure, I'd like to go along on a hunt with you. Do we...need to find someone and tell them we're going out, though, just in case something happens?"

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren technically

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf saw the other looking over. However, Mikage didn't come to approach him, so he sighed.

They flicked their tail back and forth a couple times, ears twitching a bit. He then looked to the she wolf, and dipped his head as he did so. He tilted his head as he watched her look at him a moment. He nodded once more at her, saying "Good morning," then looking to Mikage. They then watched as she looked between the two of them. They tilted their head, wondering what she was thinking. He then shook his head, before nodding at her for like the third time. He said "That's good, thats...gpod," but had trailed off as she mentioned Cypher. "I still feel bad he got hurt..." they said. He then watched as she stood up, as she'd been sitting. He said "It would definitely be good for him," as he didn't want the other to leave the healing den to tell them. Not until Cypher was fully healed. They then fell silent as she spoke to Mikage this time.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes were closed now, as the pup slept and dreamed of Eros. Handsome, strong Eros, he seemed to be dreaming of a far future.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup yawned and whined a bit in his sleep. He moved around a bit, maybe disturbing his mother's sleep by doing so. A gentle touch or a few quiet words could settle him back down. For now, he made small sounds and moved around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:46 pm

n o v a
| Beta | W/ Blaze - Akiro - Niko - Gauge - Castor | Camp |

The wind began to pick up speed and the snowflakes twirled through the breeze. She shook her fur in response to the brisk temperature. Her hazel eyes watched ahead as the sound of Blaze’s voice rang in her ears, discussing his downfall. She softly sighed, understanding all too well where he was coming from. “It’s okay Blaze, there is always room for improvement.,” she replied. Hopefully, the fighter didn’t doubt himself, entering the new position due to something seemingly minor. “Just try to put yourself out there, speak to the others. After all, we’re all that we have.” Her ears perked up as she looked back over to the dens. She could see a few heads poking out of the snow-covered domains. “Our pack, our family,” she murmured her new motto quietly. Those few words would be something she lived by soon.

Their pace had slowed down just as the wind died, settling the snowfall straight. Her cream-colored fur nearly glistened at the tips from the eager sun rays, brightly shining from behind the heavy clouds. “Don’t be too hard on him. Lead your packmate in the right direction.” For a moment, the Beta flashed back to when she was new in the pack. She’d done a few things, not necessarily wrong, but out of place with the current that the pack rode. Snapping back into reality, she opened her maw to speak. “He’s been here for maybe, seventy-two hours.” The Beta made sure to inform Blaze. It would be different if Milo had already been there for some time, but since he hadn’t been there long - it wouldn’t be right to scold him. The sound of nature nearby grew louder briefly after the snow settled, allowing the wolves to hear a bit more clearly without the turbulence from the soon-to-be snowstorm. The fighter pitched his idea to her about assigning wolves to specific routes. She raised a brow as Blaze lolled the names of the fighters. After a quick headcount, Nova instantly knew that he had forgotten to assign a wolf to a task. “What about Akiro & Ridge?” the Beta inquired.

Just before she heard anything from Blaze, an incoming pup approached the two. Nova smirked as she watched Niko bounce between dens and bark a greeting. “Good Morning Niko!” she called to him. After Niko had slipped away from their sight, she noticed Gauge not too far behind him. She let out a soft hum, as if pleased seeing the pup fit in so well. “Good Morning Gauge.” she wolfed. It wasn’t long before Gauge was also out of sight. Nova simpered at the duo, it would seem as if Gauge was a great fit to be around him. “Send Niko in the den with Eros, maybe he could make a friend while you and Gauge are out,” Nova suggested. It would keep the youngster occupied and out of trouble for the meantime, while his caretakers were on duty. As fast as the sound of paws came, was as swift as they were gone, the two were alone once again to discuss their further plans. Nova’s ears perked up when Blaze mentioned how much little Niko resembled him as a pup. “What makes you say that?” she asked. She wondered if it was because of his currently carefree state, strength, or desire to move on despite having a hard start. “I hope that you both take good care of him, I trust you both.” She gave heed to the fact that she would be keeping tabs on Niko’s growth. Like a scientist watching for the outcome of his experiment. For a brief moment Blaze had a moment, he seemed to see something in Niko that sparked a gentle nerve. Then he resorted back to Gauge and her wanting to speak with him. She shook her head,”If you want, you can hear her out and respond. If you’re not comfortable with it then tell her that. The best thing we can do for each other is to be open.” Nova advised as best as she could. She knew nothing of the conversation that Gauge wanted to have with him, but it was obviously making Blaze feel frantic. Maybe the conversation was serious.

As much as she would enjoy hanging out with Blaze and getting to know him, she was sure that Castor had not started a hunt. She waited until after he told her why Niko reminded him of himself, before bringing their little session to an end. “I have to go. I’ll speak with you later to talk about the scouting runs,” she spoke before leisurely walking away from him and in the direction of the camp. She spotted Gauge lounging with Niko while he rummaged through the remains of yesterday. “Gauge, send Niko to Eros. Find Hyuuga and see Blaze directly afterward.” The beta motioned. It was time to move things along, instead of enduring the extensive wait in hoping the pack did it themselves.

She moved on from Niko and Gauge, making sure they had no questions about their tasks. Her paw pads gained traction as she began her search for the lead hunter. The sound of snow crunching beneath her increased in speed just as she did. She lowered her nose to the ground, only to read the scarce scents left behind. The snow could be the worst for them to track in when it was fresh. Her movement slowed as her nose met an indentation in the snow, a pawprint next to another. Her gaze jumped to Castor who wasn’t that far from where she stood. Quickly, her pace accelerated once again until she was just a few feet shy of where Castor was standing. From observation, the wolf was already awake, seeming to forget his role. He did not seem lost, just out of place for the time being. “Good Morning Castor.” she nearly dipped her head at him, almost forgetting her rank. “There is no more food left after last night. Can you organize the hunters?” she questioned.

n i k o

| Pup | W/ Gauge - Nova | Eating |

The pup's breath grew heavy as he started to feel tiredness from running and hunger from his stomach. His ears flicked at the sound of his stomach moaning for attention. It would not be long before Niko didn't have to listen to his insides talk to him anymore. He approached the little remains from the previous night's dinner. There were mostly bones and dried crimson all over the ground. As he rummaged through the feed, he chomped on some of the bones that had yet to be broken into fragments. "There isn't much here." He fussed a bit before moving some bones to the sides. Eureka, he'd found himself a smidge amount of remaining meat. It was slightly frozen from being out in the snow all night, but he'd manage to get through it now that his larger teeth had come in. "I found some!" Niko yipped as he tore up the remaining flank of the animal. It took nearly no time for him to fill his stomach with the miniscule piece of flesh he'd eaten. The pup's tongue slapped over his maw, getting his face cleaned up. "Thank you for running with me Gauge." He yawned at the end, fighting the urge to go back to their den to take a nap. He bounced back in Gauged direction and shortly after heard the demands of Nova. He looked over at her, tail wagging a little as she spoke of Eros, a pup that he'd met the night before for such a short time. If he remembered correctly, and he did, the pup may have been still injured from the previous day's run.
Last edited by TheSiren on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:14 am

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags: Camp | Crush/Mate: Open

Defeated, Ridge snuck back into camp noting that hunters were leaving so, possibly, the food pile was empty. As she came upon the food pile she saw a pup happily licking their chops. She moved past the pup without a word and shoved her muzzle into the pile of bones, hoping for some left overs or even a good meaty bone. Her sides huffed in defeat as she didn't find any meat, she settled for a bone and took it a few steps away from the pile. Laying down she had a good view of the pack.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:17 am

Dante

Pack: Starlight, Rank: Temp Beta, Lead Fighter, Age: 4 3/4 Feeling: Content Tags: Scythe

Dante noticed the smirk since he was good about making eyes during conversations with Destiny’s subordinates. A cruel smile stretched its way across his lips, this turning over a new leaf business was going to be hard for Dante if everyone else persisted in being passive-aggressive, he dipped his head in faulty respect for the she-wolves statement, of course, he knew better than to act like a Donkey around the healer's den but since it was only his brother who occupied the dugout he was sure Cypher would not be upset about being woken up at this time especially since now that the wolf was injured Dante and Destiny had to organize what the hunter’s tasks will be absent their leader. The news that Cypher would be unable to perform his duties for the time being did not surprise Dante at all, in fact, the only reason he inquired was just to be sure that when he told Destiny his brother Cypher would be absent from his duties today it was the truth and he could say he heard it directly from the healer herself. It would help him avoid blame for lies if this fact was not true.

Dante was not disturbed by the cheekiness of the She-wolfs statement he was quite used to the quick-witted teases or sarcastic jests the healer would produce at his expense but today’s cheeky statement seemed to have a point behind it one that couldn't be left to stand. Normally, and this includes when he was much lower ranked, he'd see her behavior as a way of showing how unique or creative she was, however, that is not how it was taken by Dante today. intentionally crossing the line was like an invitation for Dante to break his character a bit and use a little of his wit to remind a wolf of their position. Some would say to abstain from making an enemy out of your healer but that didn't matter to this brute he was used to tending to his own wounds anyway which is a habit future love interests will just plainly have to accept.

“Wow, you are so kind, I am sure Cypher appreciates all that you are doing for him. Thank you for the updates and keep me posted I want to know the moment he wakes up so I can speak with him about how I will see to the coverage of his duties during his absence,” he said with a condescending professional tone which he hoped would mislead the she-wolf to believing that he would ignore her statement and walk the high road but that wasn't the case with Dante, “I could handle the hunting patrol after all I’ve been providing protection and food for this pack a lot longer than you have.” The ebony brute sighed, dipped his head, shook it side to side, then looked back up at the healer to speak again. “But, either way, you were not asked your opinion because you are not a leader. Let those with the breeding for it make those choices. Thank for your time I will be leaving to speak with Destiny.“ a frown had formed on his maw by the end of his final words and he made a movement that indicated he was done speaking and was going to walk away.

Eros

Rank: pup Pack: Redmoon, Age: just a baby. Tags: OPEN! Feeling: Thoughtful

” Wake up My son. Winter is here.”, Eros’s mismatching blue and blue/white eyes opened in anticipation of being woken by his father for today's festivities, hearing the news that winter was properly here caused butterflies of excitement to swell in his tummy, that and a bit of a peckish feeling since his last meal was over a whole 4-5 hours ago, he sat up using both of his front legs to support himself in some kind of attempt to show that he could almost stand on his paw, he silently hoped Liberty would notice and allow him some freedom to play today instead of wallowing about in the den pampering the paw. Eros’s tail wagged back and forth briskly making soft thudding noises in reaction to the news, ” Is it REALLY!?!”, he questioned with a squeaky voice that cracked which was promptly followed by a tired yawn indicating the apparent that he'd just woken up. Liberty smiled warmly in response to the Child's excitement, “Yes it really is boy.” his deep voice bellowed to assure the child that he was not fibbing about it. In reaction to his father’s assurance of the snow, Eros squealed with delight then trotted, full weighted, on his paw to the exit of the Alpha’s den to poke his head out to inspect the surrounding areas to see how much snow had fallen but to his disappointment the coverage of snow resembled the day before. Liberty meanwhile was caught unprepared by Eros’s reaction when the pup sprinted to the door and rushed to be at his side reminding Eros, “Hey! You little rascal! Take it easy.” Liberty stated playfully but the reminder was firm. Eros looked up at his father with an expression of betrayal, “How can winter be here if it hasn't snowed again?” he asked a bit miffed about what he thought was being lied to. Hit little brow buried in a mixture of upset and pouting. His tone also carried his frustration which would be ruled out as confusion.

Liberty allowed a small chuckle to escape his throat then he tilted his head, “Because snow is the obvious and visual representation of winter’s arrival. As a leader, son, you must learn to predict the weather days before its arrival to prepare your pack appropriately for what is to come and for what might not. Because if you’ve only waited until the snow was on the ground to take action, you are already too late. Do you understand?”, his tone was firm like usual which is something that is arguably part of his personality but it was obvious to Eros who was used to listening to the random lessons immediately after waking up that father was being informative this morning. Eros had been around Liberty for 2 whole days and it was like this the whole time! The poor pup was having a hard time grasping all of the moral imprints his father was attempting to impart to him. With a small sigh he responded still looking up at Liberty, “Uh Yes I think so. But…Late for what exactly? Are you saying I need to be ready days before the snow?” his mismatched eyes scanned his father's face and eyes for any indication that he was on the right track to proving he got it.

Liberty nodded his head with a blink, “ That’s precisely the point son. But not just you, The pack. When the snow falls plants not made for winter wither until next spring and prey not suited for winter relocate days before the heavy snow and do not return until spring. A good leader will have his pack organized in preparation for this. I advise you to listen to Nova and watch her lead in my stead. She knows winter will be here very soon and you will notice how she consults the leaders and sets them to work. Ask Nova how she knows how to predict a storm.

Eros was very pleased with himself he almost received praise from Liberty for his paying attention. “So if the Hunters hunt to feed us what do the Fighters do?”, Liberty narrowed his eyes for a moment thinking of the best way to respond without causing the child too much alarm but also without withholding the truth, “Son. We are not the only hungry hunters. There are other more dangerous creatures that are hungry as well. The fighters will protect us from them.”, he leaned down and gingerly placed a wolfish kiss on the pup's head.

“Well, I certainly am not scared of no Bears!” Eros declared mightily after happily accepting the kiss and the fact he'd probably passed Liberty’s little moral test once again. He also hoped that this was the end of it for now because he early wanted to go outside and trample around in the snow, he needed freedom so badly. Liberty smiled a toothy smile but stated, “I wish I could be so bold…so brave like you my son.” indicating that a hibernating bear was not a fight that Liberty would even take up.

“I could wrestle a bear! I know it! But maybe just a small one though like my size…”, the pup broke off slowly realizing he’d never really seen a bear and only had Liberty’s brief description of their size to go off of which was nothing short of big from Eros’s understanding. Liberty expressed a short laugh, ” I don't think a bear your size would know who they’re mucking with..” he winked and then nosed the pup outside the den giving the child that freedom he’d been begging for. Eros looked back at Liberty with a massive smile, “Really!! I can go play!!”, he squealed with a bit of disbelief. Liberty nodded his head but cautioned the child to be careful and do the homework that was assigned to him. Liberty also cautioned that he'd expect Eros to stay where he can be seen and called to should it be necessary. Eros just nodded his empty head which was void of all thoughts except for finding a little buddy and playing. His thoughts wandered to the new pup he’d seen just a couple days ago who’d been assigned to Blaze for care so Eros was now curious if…Niko Wanted to play today or talk at least. Unknowing that he'd been sent out for fun when all the adults were beginning to start their chores he carefully walked out of the Alpha’s den feeling the weight of Liberty’s glare upon his shoulders and began to look for Blaze who he noticed was with Nova who was the individual he needed to consult to continue his homework before play, Eros grumbled softly not really wanting to approach the adults while they conversed over adult topics. He really just wanted to break off and go find that pup Niko so they could re-introduce and play but he could look back and see his father’s inquisitive eyes watching him.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:38 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, (Hakuren)

He sighed when Athena answered "I didn't mean it that way, I know hunting is important, and taking it seriously will make the hunting successful more likely...what I mean was that he thinks too much of his jobs, almost like hunting is the only thing in his life like he has no life outside of it" he said to her. He noticed and heard the Kuroyuki coming for them she gave them a nod of greetings and then turned back to the Athena "I just get my brother and then I don't mind if we go to a hunt" he said to her. He was turning to go to his brother, but he was already up there "...you heard us?" he said flattering his ears little embarrassed. He listened to him and then took back to the two hunters.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, (Mikage)

He was on his nest, in pure silence, but still, his ears perked toward the little group forming near the den entrance, hearing their conversations there. The sight of Annyonace escaped his throat when he heard his brother's words about him. He stood up in time as his brother walked to him "Yes I did...And let it be the last time when you speak in my mouth, okay?" he said to his brother as he walked past him to the Athena and Kuroyuki "Good morning, Athena, Kuroyuki, I am here so if you want a hunting patrol then I am into it" he said to them, his eyes looking at the she-wolf for a moment. He took that Athena was like the lead hunter's assistant when Cypher was unable to do his jobs.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Dante, open

She flicked her ears side to side as the temp beta spoke up, she sighed in annoyance 'Was he always that way? or did the beta rank get into his head?' she thought to herself. As a healer, she could be neutral, rather emotionless, who could not hate or like anyone, but she felt that this Dante she was seeing now started to get on her nerves in a bad way. She turned around to check on Cypher, then walked back to the herb's den "Options huh...does my options even have any meaning, then I could just stop saying anything at all" she murmured in silence as she moved some herbs.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny

She looked at her "I do know what everyone is doing I have been inside the camp for 8 months, though I don't remember my very first month that well...anyway, I do see things like hunters go out with groups and either they bring the prey back to camp or howl to the pack to come to the prey...um fighters also go out on groups few times a day..." she said her eyes looked at the healer's den and to the temp beta there "I am not so sure what you or Beta do thought, I guess you can do whatever you want right?" she said to the leader thoughtfully "what about Kuroi? she is already 10 months old? Could she be able to start the training?" she asked her.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: open

She woke up and blinked her eyes, with a long yawn she looked around the nursery, silent as always. Her eyes looked to find Kiyu, but the other she-pup was nowhere to be seen, maybe she was sleeping with her father again. She stood up to shake her fur as she looked at the sleeping figure of Kairo at his nest. She didn't know how to feel about the young male, she felt rather sad that he needed to be separated from the Eros. His joining the other pack was not a thing either as he had his family in here. She took another sight as she walked silently to the den entrance to look out of it.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Nova, Kane, (Labrador)

He looked around the camp enjoying the morning so far, his red ears perking behind him when the beta approved him to ask him to organize a hunting patrol as the prey pile they had inside the camp was already very low. He nodded to the pretty she-wolf "Good morning, yeah, of course, I will get the hunters and go" he said simply. His eyes looked around for those hunters "Have you hopefully seen Alfred or Lycath this morning? I have not seen Alfred for days..." he asked the beta as he looked toward the River there.
His eyes noticed Labrador and Kane walking away from the camp "Lab, Kane? Are going far? Where going hunting, so..." he called out of them, sighing to Labrador's answer "Fine, but don't be long, we need all the hunters" he said to him.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, (castor)

He nodded to him "Well yeah the warmth of the sun is good for the fur, but sunlight is not good for the eyes" he said with a laugh. He looked at him oddly when he pleased him "Please?" he repeated then shook his head a little bit "I feel so old when you're so much energetic than I am...even though we're not so far from each other, by age I mean" he said. He was going to answer him, when he was shut off by a call from his brother "To take a drink?" he responded to him then sighed "Fine, yes, yes, we will be fast, don't worry bro" he called out for him then turned back to the Kane "change in plans...let's race to the river" he called out and without much warning, he got into a run "come one" he called him.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Chi, open

He looked around then back to the female. He was not a healer so he didn't know what was her problem, but she was much smaller than him so he could try to carefully carry her to the camp. He carefully moved himself to a position where he could try to carry her on his back. The young hunter's body was cold, which made him worried, if she had some kind of frostbite or something it could be bad. The path to the camp was not that far, but as he was moving so slowly it sure did feel a long way.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Hyuuga, Chi)

She looked the pup at the healer's den "I will make a better look around the camp, as I don't want to bother the alpha or the beta with this..." she said to them. She then nodded and left the healer's den to look at some of the dens near it. She was on her way to check the elder's den when she saw Hyuuga coming to camp carrying her sister, who seemed to be unconscious. She ran back to the healer's den "She is found, Hyuuga is bringing her here..." she called out to the Maison, but kept her voice down so it could not bother the pup.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Hyuuga, open

She was between reality and unconsciousness, she felt the movements around her. She narrowed her eyes a few times to see trees and bushes moving past her. She felt comfortable for some reason, even if she was not truly sure what was happening, whether was she still sleeping or not. Thought the coldness and weakness didn't disappear.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:48 am

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya

They nodded as they looked at her, and said "I don't think they'd be bothered. They care about all of us, or at least...Nova does anyway. I keep getting weird feelings from or about Liberty...but he's our alpha. He should care about us, right?" they asked, then shook their head. They nosed at the pup a bit, then shook their head. They watched Freya, nodding and saying "Okay," when the other said Hyuuga was bringing Chi.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws watched as he ran to the prey pile. She smiled a small canine sort of thing. she watched as he finally found a piece of meat, and dug it out. She nodded and said "Good job," and lowered her head to nuzzle him a bit. "it was my pleasure, we all need to have some fun now and then. Thank you for wanting me to be the one that ran and played with you." She stopped talking to let him then focus on the food. It wasn't a very big piece, but for a pup his size it should sustain for at least a bit.

She looked over as Nova then approached the both of them, her and Niko. Niko made quick work of the meat, then was focused on Nova. She herself focused on Nova as well, listening to what the other said. She saw Eros come rushing out of his and Liberty's den. "Well...there's Eros, but...Nova told me to send you in the den...What do you think, Niko, should we go in the den or do you think its okay if I just send you over there?" It was probably fine to just send him over. Eros wasn't in his den anymore, after all, so it should be fine.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "I had a... weird dream. I know its stupid, though, he'd be safe on our land. I just... couldn't tell if he was hurt, or somewhere he shouldn't be, in my dream." He sighed and shook his head a couple times, then perked up. He nodded and said "Sure, I'd like to go along on a hunt with you. Do we...need to find someone and tell them we're going out, though, just in case something happens?"

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren technically

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf saw the other looking over. However, Mikage didn't come to approach him, so he sighed.

They flicked their tail back and forth a couple times, ears twitching a bit. He then looked to the she wolf, and dipped his head as he did so. He tilted his head as he watched her look at him a moment. He nodded once more at her, saying "Good morning,". They then watched as she looked between the two of them. They tilted their head, wondering what she was thinking. He then shook his head, before nodding at her for like the third time. He said "That's good, thats...good," but had trailed off as she mentioned Cypher. "I still feel bad he got hurt..." they said. He then watched as she stood up, as she'd been sitting. He said "It would definitely be good for him," as he didn't want the other to leave the healing den to tell them.

They looked to Hakuren, when the other emerged from the siblings den. They nodded their head to him, saying "Good morning." He then smiled a canine sort of thing, and looked down a moment. Shaking his head, he lifted his gaze once more and said "Yeah...more of us means more food possibly."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup whined. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, as he dreamed. Brown and blue eyes soon opened, and he looked around in confusion. He realized where he was and sighed, sitting up. He yawned and pawed at his face, then placed his paw back to the ground. He looked around, and began to think of his crush again.

He wondered, was Eros thinking of him right now, like he was thinking of Eros? He wasn't very confident, so it translated to thoughts...His thoughts told him Eros wasn't thinking of him at all...Eros had all those other wolves, as he was the alphas adopted son Kairo was pretty sure. He'd run away to that pack...and Kairo still couldn't understand it. Therefore, his thoughts betrayed him, telling him Eros didn't need or want him.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: really fast and intelligent- Tags:

The golden eyed blue-gray pup
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:19 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador (Castor)

Kane felt his cheeks heat up a bit in slight embarrassment as Labrador picked out his excitement.
“Well…I did say I enjoy your company, who can blame me for being excited?” He mentioned with a soft chuckle,
“And I can’t help but notice you have cheered up a bit too” he added.
His ear perked to the sound of Labrador's brother calling out where they were heading. Labrador’s response made Kane smile, he could tell they tolerate each other, reminds him of his older brother Zeke, always watching out for little Kane

Kane snapped out of his thoughts as Labrador mentioned a race.
“Wh-what race?” He spoke then saw the hunter run off.
“W-wait! WAIT!” He called back to him then sprinted after him.
“We won’t be long!” He called out to Castor.

He ran as quick as his small legs could make him, finally catching up to the larger hunter.
“I am not amused. That wasn’t even fair” he stated to him. He matched Labradors pace, two legs movements to the his one.
“So unfair” he muttered under his breath.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:01 am

- R i d g e -

RedMoon

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Food Pile | Crush/Mate: Open

Ridge watched the newcomers dig through the scrap pile and find meat and...gave it to a pup. She was clearly upset as she snarled into her bone, taking the anger out on it as she broke the bone and ate the marrow. Her tail swished with obvious distain.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:04 pm

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Yomi | mention: Dante, Scythe,
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny nodded listening to Yomi speak her mind, she was not wrong. Being 8 months old meant she had experienced pack life a decent amount in her lifetime. By this age Destiny herself had the same amount of curiosity and had already been exploring the pack lands at that age -- not with permission of course. She spoke softly "Yes, Kurio can begin training as she is almost too old to be considered a pup anymore" she commented. "I actually need to speak with Scythe about that beginning" she mentioned making another mental addition to her list. "Once you are 10 months you are welcome to officially begin training" she stated with a tail flick.

"Would you like to come with me to speak with Dante? That would actually be perfect as I believe Scythe is with him and I need to speak with her as well" she asked the pup, just like with Kiku, if the pup wanted to learn then she would oblige. It was better than how she was as a pup and sneaking off to learn pack life herself.

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Akiro

River nodded hearing Akiro's concerns about Akiro "I'm sure he's fine." she commented with a nod of her head "And I actually see Castor out and about now. I could go ask him about a patrol so you can go join a boarder patrol then" she said with a tail wag "Besides, after if Milo hasn't shown we'll go look for him after" she added to try and ease the fighter's mind.
"I should go check in with Castor, and perhaps you with Blaze. Catch up soon?" she added nodding her head in the direction of the leads.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Nova, Niko, Gauge, Castor | Mentions: Akiro, Ridge, Hyuuga,

Blaze gave a soft nudge on the shoulder as a "thanks" for her advice, he didn't think it was a good idea to continue the conversation as others approached. Besides, he wasn't one to open up and was surprised he had. Blaze flicked his tail as Gauge had joined their morning conversation, he kept his final words to Nova short explaining why he saw Niko similar to himself "Not just for how he was found, being without parents in the world is hard. I found the pack a bit older than Niko. I see drive and determination deep in him. I think he could be a great wolf one day." he commented before straightening his posture to change the topic. Not being one to re-open conversation when it was between two, and besides, the day needed to proceed. He nodded his head in agreement that Niko should go befriend Eros "I think that is a great idea, two pups full of energy. They'd absolutely wear one another out" he commented flashing Niko a small smile before turning back to the other wolves. Nova had commented about him missing two so he responded with his idea, "I was thinking about having Akiro and Ridge flank the hunting patrol with Castor. Just to ensure they're safe. The last thing we need for winter is injured hunters." he stated looking towards the direction of Castor for a moment. He would wait a moment for Nova to speak with him, she had already bid them goodbye.

He flicked his tail before turning to Gauge and moving to his next assignment, "Gauge, if you wouldn't mind paring up with Hyuuga for the day and patrolling the western side of the border. I am going to find Milo and take the northern side." he commented before flicking an ear "Please ensure to keep and additional eye and nose out for those Starlight wolves. If you see any sign of them alert me immediately" he added.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:45 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya

They nodded as they looked at her, and said "I don't think they'd be bothered. They care about all of us, or at least...Nova does anyway. I keep getting weird feelings from or about Liberty...but he's our alpha. He should care about us, right?" they asked, then shook their head. They nosed at the pup a bit, then shook their head. They watched Freya, nodding and saying "Okay," when the other said Hyuuga was bringing Chi.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws watched as he ran to the prey pile. She smiled a small canine sort of thing. she watched as he finally found a piece of meat, and dug it out. She nodded and said "Good job," and lowered her head to nuzzle him a bit. "it was my pleasure, we all need to have some fun now and then. Thank you for wanting me to be the one that ran and played with you." She stopped talking to let him then focus on the food. It wasn't a very big piece, but for a pup his size it should sustain for at least a bit.

She looked over as Nova then approached the both of them, her and Niko. Niko made quick work of the meat, then was focused on Nova. She herself focused on Nova as well, listening to what the other said. She saw Eros come rushing out of his and Liberty's den. "Well...there's Eros, but...Nova told me to send you in the den...What do you think, Niko, should we go in the den or do you think its okay if I just send you over there?" It was probably fine to just send him over. Eros wasn't in his den anymore, after all, so it should be fine.

She looked up and over as Blaze then approached the two of them. She tried not to seem too happy with him being there near them again. She watched the beta head off, to do whatever shed do now. She shook her head, focus entirely on the bigger male wolf now.

Well, not completely, she was still making sure Niko was okay too. Her ears went back when Blaze asked her to go with Hyuuga... and she sighed. Still, even as she lowered her head a bit, she nodded to the male. "Okay," she said in a subdued tone, then looked up as Akiro approached.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River, Blaze, Gauge (Niko)

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "Okay, okay. I know it was dumb to even worry about him...and he'll likely show up at some point." He then nodded as she said she should talk to Castor. She also said he should go to Blaze and talk to the lead fighter. He said "That's a good idea," to both those things she had said. He yawned a bit, shaking his head, releasing stress, and stood back up. He'd sat down for a moment, so he stood back up now. He trotted over to Blaze and Gauge, seeing she seemed down...and saying "Blaze, I think she wants to go with you. Maybe she has something to say to you? If you don't want her to go with you, you definitely need to make time to talk to her."

Starlight

They flicked their tail back and forth a couple times, ears twitching a bit. He then looked to the she wolf, and dipped his head as he did so. He tilted his head as he watched her look at him a moment. He nodded once more at her, saying "Good morning,". They then watched as she looked between the two of them. They tilted their head, wondering what she was thinking. He then shook his head, before nodding at her for like the third time. He said "That's good, thats...good," but had trailed off as she mentioned Cypher. "I still feel bad he got hurt..." they said. He then watched as she stood up, as she'd been sitting. He said "It would definitely be good for him," as he didn't want the other to leave the healing den to tell them.

They looked to Hakuren, when the other emerged from the siblings den. They nodded their head to him, saying "Good morning." He then smiled a canine sort of thing, and looked down a moment. Shaking his head, he lifted his gaze once more and said "Yeah...more of us means more food possibly."

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags

The sweet and soft but stubborn and willful female looked around. She was still considered a pup, humans would say so anyway. Not that she knew anything about humans, so she didn't think of this. The slender and smaller golden-cream one yawned a bit. She craned her neck to lick at her white chest, then maneuvered to lick her white belly. She then straightened up again, shaking herself.

Ambery eyes looked around, finding the alpha with one of the pups. Yomi was close in age to Miracle, and was one of her crushes. The other, Kuroi, was even closer in age to the white muzzled on. She flicked her white undersided tail, then let out a breath. She didn't see any of the other hunters yet...so she sighed. She shook her head, standing up and trotting over, saying "Excuse my interruption, alpha, Yomi."

"have either of you seen any of the other hunters?"

She was hoping they had.

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup whined. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, as he dreamed. Brown and blue eyes soon opened, and he looked around in confusion. He realized where he was and sighed, sitting up. He yawned and pawed at his face, then placed his paw back to the ground. He looked around, and began to think of his crush again.

He wondered, was Eros thinking of him right now, like he was thinking of Eros? He wasn't very confident, so it translated to thoughts...His thoughts told him Eros wasn't thinking of him at all...Eros had all those other wolves, as he was the alphas adopted son Kairo was pretty sure. He'd run away to that pack...and Kairo still couldn't understand it. Therefore, his thoughts betrayed him, telling him Eros didn't need or want him.

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me