RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:52 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor a bit- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya

They sighed and lifted their head as they heard a voice...and saw it was Freya. "No, I have not seen her, I've been in here with Narae alright." They said these words but not in a mean sort of way, just truthful. "have you looked around the camp?" they then asked, she wouldn't have left the camp. They didn't think Chi would have left the camp, anyway. They waited to hear what Freya said, if shed checked the whole camp yet.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws was still sleeping when Blaze got up, and since she wasn't beside him she didn't notice. this meant she stayed asleep as she was. This meant she wouldn't have any reason to get jealous, not yet. She would still probably feel jealous towards Nova, as Blaze kept seeking the beta out. Gauge didn't know what his feelings towards her or Nova were. If Blaze liked her (Gauge), she'd be very happy. She'd had no chances to have any time alone to talk with him, though...She needed to find a chance to speak to the bigger, male wolf.

(leaving this until Blaze is posted again)

She looked to the brown eyed pup, tilting her head a bit as she did so. She waited for his answer, and nodded when he gave it. No... he was not hungry, which kind of worried her a bit but she supposed she could also understand it. He'd lost his parents...and she did know he'd eaten last night. She'd brought him some food, anyway. She nodded a second time, as he then said he had a bad dream. "was it...about your parents?" she asked, though he could choose not to answer. She blinked when he buried his muzzle... but she didn't stop him. She and Blaze could be his adoptive parents, if he wanted them to. Right now, they were probably just considered caretakers.

She reached to lick him a bit, then made a small sound at his question. "I don't know...but if they were just captured and not shot at, they're alive somewhere. Maybe those dumb humans wanted them as pets, or to give someone else. You have to have hope they're still alive." She was glad when he changed the subject however. She nodded and said "Yeah, yeah...lets go for a run," and smiled a canine smile. She sat up, and looked to the smaller wolf. She smiled a canine smile as she looked down at him, and waited for him to now get up.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: open for now

The reddish looking and minimally darker male was still sleeping as well. He dreamed of the day before, hanging out with Milo and River. He was glad the two had actually allowed him to do so. He wondered what they'd been talking about before he'd come over, though... They'd mentioned something about going somewhere, he was pretty sure. He and they were supposed to go somewhere else together. He wondered if they'd do that today, or wait for a bit. Even in sleep he wondered, and so it caused him to make a small sound and move a bit in his sleep.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: open

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf moved a bit in their sleep. They made a small sound as they did so, then she lifted her head. She'd been thinking of Mikage, and...she was feeling female today. For the first time in a very long time, she was feeling female. She made a small sound, sighing a bit and shaking her head. She sat up and looked around, then got up and looked to where Mikage and Hakuren usually were. However, she saw Athena was over there...She felt jealous, then realized Mikage wasn't into females, she didn't think. That was another small problem though...Would he not be interested in Kuroyuki in the future, since she did sometimes identify as female?

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes were closed now, as the pup slept and dreamed of Eros. Handsome, strong Eros, he seemed to be dreaming of a far future.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup yawned and whined a bit in his sleep. He moved around a bit, maybe disturbing his mother's sleep by doing so. A gentle touch or a few quiet words could settle him back down. For now, he made small sounds and moved around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:52 am

Pack: Starlight, Rank: Temp Beta, Lead Fighter, Age: 4 3/4 Feeling: Content Tags: Maybe Scythe? Maybe Cypher? Waiting for Destiny.

The evening of the vigil swept by swiftly after the events that occurred between his brother Cypher and himself in the healer's den. Kikui’s corpse was buried and those who wanted to attend the vigil did so, kind words were said as well as plenty of fond memories that will live on in the hearts of the individuals who shared them. But as the evening went on the wolves left the burial one by one until eventually, only Dante remained at the site. The ebony brute was lying close to the freshly moved earth looking at it with sullen eyes. Death happened today so he stayed awake knowing he wouldn't sleep besides he somehow didn't feel alone when next to the dead. — When the hours of the evening became very late he rose from his position next to Kikui’s grave and then bowed his head one last time, turned around then walked away knowing he would probably never come back to this grave and it is the same for all other who would soon pass.

Dante trotted peacefully in the darkness of the night back to the campgrounds without any navigational errors. Once in the small clearing, some of the foliage cleared away allowing for the evening moonlight to shine throughout the small encampment. This caught Dante's attention immediately, he sat down near center camp basking in the moonlight that trickled through branches of the trees that couldn't block this view and he noticed that in 4 days the moon would be at its fullest indicating that the month had come to its end. This of course under normal circumstances meant a lower-ranking Wolf could challenge another for their higher rank this made Dante think about whether or not Destiny would accept if he proposed to her that he would permanently like to serve as her Beta and only perform the duties of the Lead Fighter rank due to its absence because of his promotion, no different than anything that he was doing now just that when a reliable replacement was found for the lead fighter position, he would maintain being destiny’s beta.

“Hmmmm…”, he expressed quietly with curiosity, tilting his head while he looked up at the moon just when a part of him began to doubt that Destiny would receive his proposal because it was true. Dante was a bit stuck in his ways, and it would be nearly impossible to convince him to start to think otherwise. but just maybe he thought that the reason why he was in this position now was because Destiny already accepted him for the way that he is, and can see the benefit of him continuing to be who he is. but then again, he could always just be playing himself. He figured he was amongst the pack, least favorite since he could be very strict and often confrontational as he proved with the situation between his brother and himself. Since his position as Beta was only meant to be temporary he could probably look forward to being replaced and it was because he wouldn't change he's just an old soldier and he would probably fail to meet Destiny’s needs at some point. He agreed silently with the reversed logic of that thought he was bred for War but he wanted so desperately to care to make a positive change but he couldn't deny the point of view he had of himself. A constant internal paradox.

When the sun rose after the night he didn't sleep his day began as usual he worked, conversed when necessary, ate the minimum, and then spent his free time alone. When sleep eventually took him it was a shallow rest, he was still vaguely aware of idle talk or playing pups around him but he couldn't be bothered to even have half of a thought to spare for it. He looked like a big black sulking boulder in some corner of the camp that you could occasionally see it move its Stoney head and grumble something incoherently.

-Current Day-

When the sun managed to break the horizon rather very rudely Dante thought since the orange rays of light that managed to shine this morning did so right into his eyes, he exhaled sharply with a bit of exasperation but in truth he had just as much sleep as he needed, rising from the spot, and admitting that he was awake meant that it was time to get to work, so at first, he just clenched his eyes tightly shut and tried his best to snooze for a little bit longer. During this time of laziness, it suddenly occurred to him that he hadn't risen on time to start his duties so that meant he was late he couldn't spare time this morning to snooze. He sighed again with a bit of force dramatics and reluctantly gave in to his discipline, and rose from his sleeping spot which much displeasure. Once he was on his feet, he already began to regret the day starting if he could for just a bit more he’d lay back down and try to sleep some more.

While he stretched in silence with a yawn he was formulating a plan for the day. First, he’d speak with his younger brother the pack Lead Hunter and motivate him to make a small scouting/hunting party with the normal objectives. Then, he would need to speak with the packs Lead Fighter Dante and…discuss border patrol groups that could works in small shifts today since he didn’t have as many wolves available to him. Wolfcry, Louie, and Hutten couldn't bear the brunt of all of that work he needed to find a compromise. Suddenly though he remembered that he was Dante, the lead fighter of the pack, and he could probably discuss this with Destiny, or solve his shorthandedness by speaking with Cipher and borrowing one or two of the pack hunters for patrol. Once Dante was done with his stretches he looked down at his laying spot, ” Last Chance to call out sick…” he said with a bit of self-amusement knowing he wouldn't.

A brief inspection of his surroundings gave him the answers that he needed. Only a handful of wolves had risen this morning on time he could tell. So there was a bit of hope in him that his lateness for the morning would go unnoticed as well as his lack of prep besides only a set of guidelines he made during some stretches. This is probably why he was unfit to be beta and this is probably why he would eventually fail. he borrowed his brow angrily while he looked around, not that he was particularly angry at anything that he was seeing, but these sudden thoughts of self-doubt when they would come and go left him feeling incomplete so he suppressed them.

His expression softened though when he saw Destiny this morning already occupying conversation with Yomi. That was just like her to be busy from the moment she opened her eyes, a bit of guilt wafted over him for thinking he could so selfishly be lazy and snooze whilst his Alpha was already seeing to the days new set of trials and the wolves that would partake in them. Out of respect for Yomi’s privacy for whatever it is she needed Dante stayed visibly nearby making his way to the healer's Den to check on Cypher if he was awake this morning. Once Dante was at the entrance of the Healers den he poked his head in rather comically then whispered ”Hello…..is any body in their? Cypher? Are you dead? Did you succumb to your injuries?” while he did this he was completely unaware of his surroundings. He also thought that maybe Cypher was in his own den.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 pm

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Yomi
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny's attention was pulled by the soft paw steps of Yomi. She offered a kind smile as the pup approached in hand with a soft wag of her tail. Honestly, the Alpha was surprised that she was already awake and had left the nursery. Destiny wondered briefly if Scythe knew that the pup had stirred and left the den. Making a mental note to speak with Dante about having a fighter outside the Nursery during the night - if the pups were stirring they'd need to ensure their safety. Especially when the Redmoon alpha pup had crossed the border the prior day.
Her ears flicked hearing the pup's voice requesting to speak with her, curiosity pricked at her. Yesterday she had been accompanied by Kiyu, so she was in wonder about what another pup had to ask. With a twitch of her nose she nodded "Of course, Yomi. What can I help with?" she asked softly.
Her eyes quickly diverted from the pup as she heard more paw-steps stirring around the camp. She nodded approvingly as Dante had risen and was already beginning his daily duties. Knowing that the brute usually liked to be up earlier, Destiny knew she'd already need to tell him in their meeting today that it was okay to take time to himself if needed. But she would get to that later in the day Destiny decided as she returned her full attention to Yomi.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊
StarlightPack | Fighter |3years | crush: open | tags: open

Sora blinked open her eyes as the morning sun crept into the den. She yawned softly as she welcomed the light. With a yawn, Sora rolled from her side onto her back, rolling for a moment with a soft groan. She always started her day with a roll, it boosted her mood. Some saw it as odd but she enjoyed it. After she rolled back onto her paws, she stood and shook off her white pelt. Sora slowly walked out of the den and into the camp. The crisp morning air was welcomed by Sora. She'd happily take a cold day over a blistering hot one. She glanced around the beginning to awaken camp and hoped she had not missed the first patrol of the day. She loved the early morning patrols, being able to check their boarders before the Redmoon wolves was something she took an amount of joy in.

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: open

Amber eyes blinked open as the sun poured into the hunter's den. River yawned and quickly rose to her paws, fearful she had already missed the first patrol of the day. She she padded out of the den and looked around the camp she realized that she was one of the first hunters awake. She figured she'd wait to join a patrol until Milo had risen, she hoped his first night in the pack went well. She was wanting - at least hoping to accompany him on his first patrol in the pack. It was hard fitting into a hunt when you didn't know the other's well and at least River would be able to relay what the tail flicks and nods meant.
A thought to ask Liberty about a new pack introduction would be something she could do, Milo couldn't be the only loner lurking in the woods and with pups found then there must be others. River wouldn't lie - she enjoyed being able to discuss pack life with Milo and show him the Redmoon way. If she could do this with other new comers it could make easing into the pack life well ,easier.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags:Nova

Blaze dipped his head in return and flicked his ears hearing the Beta's disapproval to the other wolves not being up and ready for the day already. The mention of offering them another hour raised a small snort from Blaze. It's already so late in the morning he thought to himself. "I wouldn't of been surprised if the Starlight wolves already sent a morning patrol" he commented. His ears perked as Nova mentioning the potential of him awakening the others if they failed to rise in a proper amount of time "They won't be thrilled if I'm the one who wakes them" he chuckled. Not being able to hide the twinge of amusement from his voice.

He couldn't help but offer Nova a friendly nudge as she relayed that she herself had completed a patrol, removing at least something from his to-do list. "You're too good to me Nova" he joked, hoping they were potentially on that level of friendship after yesterday. He had never had an actual friend before so he was hoping Nova would be a wolf he could confide in on non-pack related issues at times. He trusted her judgement, she was correct in the patrol idea offered. "I was thinking the same. Worst case I'll go by myself, nothing I can't handle" he replied with an assuring nod of his head.

Blaze's eyes flicked around the camp to see if anyone else had awoken, he noticed a few hunters had risen from the den, no sight of Castor yet. However the hunters were usually good about breaking into their own patrols without much help. The fighters now, needed a bit more direction to ensure that all sides of the border were covered and done correctly. His attention turned back to Nova as she asked him how he felt about the upcoming fight he had with Liberty. Blaze looked at the Beta for a moment before a small smile formed. "Honestly, I'm honored he didn't see a worthy opponent besides himself. Makes me feel like I have proven myself to be a decent fighter for the pack". Catching the motion to walk with Nova he turned to walk beside the wolf. She had asked him about becoming the lead fighter and if it was planned. He shook his head "To be transparent, I didn't see myself raising to that rank. I always liked the thought of it. My pack comes first and that ranking is a honor." he replied before taking a brief pause "However, I know that I have a quick temper and that I am not the most -er, easygoing. BUT, I have been acting as if the role was mine, just as I am in general" he added with a small tilt of his head. Nova was easy to talk with and he hoped she understood where he was coming from. "I've learned a lot from being in the pack. I have much left to learn but from the guidance I'll get from you and Liberty, it'll come easy" he added. He turned his head to look at the Beta and shot her an almost challenging look "Why, were you shocked to hear I was in the running for the position?"

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:18 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a
| Beta | W/ Blaze | Scouting The Area |

The duo continued to wander through the camp and as they moved forward, Nova did her best to keep her distance from Blaze. She listened to him as he made a joke about waking the others, certain that they would be displeased with him being the one to wake them. Nova was certain that he was correct in that aspect and that it would be best if she did the honors herself. Her Hazel eyes looked over the black wolf next to her as their strides matched up to keep pace with each other. “You’re right,” she huffed in defeat. “I will wake them when we return.” A tiny grin grew on the side of her maw.

“A strong wolf like yourself could handle a patrol alone, but -” her words trailed as she attempted to find the right thing to say to him. “ I have yearned to get to know my pack members more. Especially if I hope to be the Alpha someday,” she added. Her gaze dropped from looking at the wolf, before panning outward in front of them. The sky filled with dark clouds, signaling the coming of a storm. They would more than likely need to start their days early, which would backfire on Nova’s original hour estimate.

Her ears perked up at the mention of the fight that was to come. Blaze would surely have his work cut out for him with going against Liberty. “It’s astounding that you did not see this forthcoming. You do an amazing job at being a fighter.” She nodded her head, agreeing with her statement. Their patrol stroll rolled with bliss, as it seemed there were no threats currently lounging in the nearby area. Not as far as Nova’s nose could smell. “Not surprised by your running, more so interested in how it will turn out. Though I am positive that you'll do fine.,” she spoke in confidence. She did not feel that Blaze lacked the necessities needed for the position that he had been chosen for. “As you lean into your new position, Liberty and I will ensure to gift you as much wisdom and knowledge as we can offer.” Nova already deciphered that Blaze would get into his new ranking without issue. He’d displayed the other aspects of being a leader well, excluding fighting. This brought her to the conclusion of why Liberty wanted to tussle with the potential new lead fighter.

Nova slowed their pace once again, so she could get a good look around. She tilted her ears backwards, before opening her maw again to speak. “I look forward to seeing you in our leader meetings. You’ll do great!” she gave the large wolf a light nudge on his shoulder. Her tail nearly whipped with excitement for Blaze as he embarked on a new journey for himself. Out of her peripheral, she could see their newest fighter wandering outside of camp. She nodded in Milo’s direction, “While I won’t have you wake the other fighters, Milo is our newest and seems to already get the gist of his rank. Make sure you introduce yourself to him sometime today.” she spoke.

m i l o

| Fighter | Open | Wandering The Territory |

As the night grew colder, Milo said his goodbyes to his newfound acquaintances. He’d be sure to seek out them both the next day and spend a little time with them. He trudged behind the dens after such a long and eventful day that he had with River and Akiro. Milo’s walking had come to a halt as he’d located the perfect spot for him to lay. He spun in a few circles until he deemed it to be enough before lying down in the cold snow. He embraced the coldness into his overly warm body, laying his head on his paws and going to sleep.

-The Next Day-

Milo had slept in for a few hours, a bit longer than he’d originally anticipated. The fighter opened his eyes to see a light white blanket of snow covering his muzzle. He shook his head, pushing it off before heading towards the center of camp. After deciding his rank, he figured he should find the lead, which of course he hadn’t met yet. Massive black paws rushed through the snow to reach the center of camp. Milo tried to think of what someone in his rank would typically do. Maybe go scouting without being asked to do so. He wondered if he should go hunt as well, but figured that would be the job of the hunters. Milo’s amber eyes did not see many wolves awake, maybe he hadn’t slept long afterward.

The stocky brute sauntered at a slow pace in the surrounding areas, spotting Nova and Blaze. He tilted his head, not sure who the brute was, but remembered speaking to the she-wolf upon his arrival. He figured that they two were on patrol and decided to scout further on his own. His tail swooshed behind him, turning away from the par and heading out further, closer to the Starlight territory.

n i k o

| Pup | W/ Gauge | Running Around The Dens|

Niko sighed as he nodded his head in response to Gauge inquiring about his lucid dream. Her word flow felt sort of like encouragement and hope that he would see his parents again. “Yes, I dreamed that I’d lost them all over again. I just want to see them.” The pup whimpered, flattening his ears against the top of his head. He’d felt slightly defeated that he’d lost his parents in the blink of an eye. The humans showed no mercy to the pup and his family as they ripped them apart.

When Gauge mentioned his parents potentially becoming pets to the humans, he gave a low growl in response. Not keen on the idea of being a house pet was something his father spoke of very well. “We are not house pets!” he snapped with irritation. Not at Gauge, but at the idea of the humans thinking that they could put a wild wolf on a leash and take them home. His attention was snagged from his thoughts as Gauge mentioned them going for a walk again. He wagged his tail, before following close behind her. “Catch me if you can!” he barked, playfully nipped at her side. The young wolf took off into the distance, as far as his legs could take him.

As he continued to run, he did his best to avoid the obstacles that came his way. He was sure to be careful to not repeat the actions that led Eros to his short trip to the healing process. He looked around the dens, trying to find his next maneuver to run from Gauge. Niko laughed as his paws led a gallop and he swayed in and out of the dens.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Hakuren & Mikage | The Dens |

Athena glossed over the white and gray wolf in front of her. He spoke about his brother as if Hakuren was menial to him. She wanted to correct him but also did not know him well enough to say anything. For now, Mikage has been saved from the sass wrath of Athena. Instead, she huffed at him in response to his comment. “We need lazy days sometimes,” she said as gently as possible. Careful not to allow her original irritation to slip.

The young wolf attempted to look past Mikage to see Hakuren. Surprised that he had not said anything as of yet. If he wasn’t asleep, why hadn’t he spoken to her yet? Or at least acknowledged his brother for the ruthless words of calling him lazy. “Well, when he’s ready, we should go out on a hunt together. That’s if he wants to of course,” she offered before spinning on her paws and hastily walking away from their den. Athena could feel a pinch of warmth coming over her, not entirely sure of what that meant. It could mean something or nothing at all in truth. The hunter proceeded to wander around the camp, waiting for the hunter to join her if he dared. Her tail swooshed behind her, while she continued to ponder in her thoughts. Questioning the meaning or reason behind that warm feeling. Her ears pointed to the sky, flickering whenever she heard something make noise.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:58 pm

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena

He nodded to the female hunter "I think he will not let you down or the hunt down, he...seems to take his duties seriously, maybe a little bit too seriously." he said to her with a sigh. He flicked his tail a bit, he noticed the Kuroyuki watching them from the distance, with an odd look in their eyes ' Why that look? There is no way for them to have feelings for a pup like me...' he thought to himself but then shook his head and turned to look at Athena again "Alright I will let Hakuren know and then we will come to you for a hunt" he said proudly.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: open

He curled in his nest, but was not sleeping anymore the movements of his brother woke him up, but so far he didn't move except for his ears flicking to the side of the noise. Yesterday was still haunting his mind, even if nothing happened to him, but still, he felt the depression being there. He felt rather happy that he did take Athena's offer to eat as now he could be in very bad shape if he didn't eat anything yesterday.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Dante

She worked around her herbs at the herb den, taking some of the dry, dead ones to the pile of dung over a large rock. Turning back to the healer's den he saw the temporary beta at the den "Be quiet, thank you..." she said to Dante as she walked near him "Cypher is alive, and everything is good with the wound, but I don't think his body is ready for a much of hard duties yet...maybe leading the hunting patrol yourself today, Dante...without your rear being cut by a horn or kicked by hoof" she said with a smirk.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny

She looked at the bigger wolf in front of her thinking her words carefully "I wanted to start my training so I could service my pack, I know Kuroi feels the same as me...we want to practice some moves and learn skills for the future..." she said to her. She then sighed as her ears perked to the upcoming and going voices around the camp "I don't want to be on bother to any of you, but I could love some small teaching and I will practice my own if I know how to..." she kept saying to the alpha.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: open

She sleeps at the end of the nursery den, alone now as her sister has already left the nest.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: open

He was up already, and he didn't get too much sleep at night, because he did get his naps in the evening, maybe too late for him to get enough sleep for the whole night. He didn't mind being up at the early morning thought as it was pretty refreshing, and made him pretty happy for a moment.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane

He shook his white fur and yawned "No you didn't and I guess I did sleep pretty well" he responded to him. He gave him a look, noticing him starring at him, but kind of ignored it for now "I see, I guess the earlier hunt is the best hunt, but yeah, usually not many are being awakened too early, or if they are there sure is many grumpy hunters at the patrol then" he said with a smirk. He flicked his ears at his question "Hm? Why walk around the camp? We could go to the river, I need to drink actually if you don't mind doing a little bigger walk than just circling the camp?" he said to him

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Chi, open

He walked to the side of the younger wolf and looked if she was still alive or not. So far she was still breathing and he didn't see any wounds on her, so then what was she doing here in a bush? he questioned himself as he gently poked the female flank "Hey woke up...it's time to get up" he said to her. He looked as she opened her eyes for a moment, but then closed them once more.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison

She was silent for a moment "No, but she was not in her nest and her nest was...cold, I don't think she was in the den at all last night, I didn't see her last evening either.." she said. She digged the ground a little bit "You know...that she is pregnant...I don't think she ever told that to anyone except me...I don't know how far it is, but it's not showing on her body at all, maybe because she hunts the way she eats..." she said to her. She felt like she betrayed her sister now when she told the secret to someone, of course, that could've come out eventually, those pups could come out someday.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Hyuuga, open

Under the darkness and coldness, she felt a warm touch on her flank and heard a male voice, it was familiar, but it took her a moment to remember who it was. She opened her eyes to see the wolf who was poking her to wake up. She felt so weird, so weak, she was freezing so she closed her eyes again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:27 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

Kane looked down at his paws, noticing the fellow hunter’s look he gave him therefore noticing he was staring too much.
“Yeah…” he said quietly as he shuffled slightly on his paws as he tied to think of a response
“In not usually up THIS early in the morning. But I will say the the morning sun will be nice on the fur” he mentioned.

His ears then perked up at his response to his question, his tail wagging in excitement and a grin formied on his face.
“The river? Yes please!” He spoke out in a burst then he quickly shook his fur and cleared his throat to try cover it up,
“That works out, Lab, sounds like a plan” he spoke in a more hushed voice,
“Let’s go. I'll follow you”
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:19 am

[Queen: eh heh, I changed Kuroyuki's age, so they're actually not much older than Mikage now]

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor a bit- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya

They nodded as they looked at her, then made a small sound. "She should have told one of us healers...what if something happens to her or the pup/pups?" They shook their head, and looked at Narae a moment. "I don't want to leave Narae here alone, since I've been tasked with watching her. She isn't awake yet either..." they sighed. "Could you go look around the camp for your sister?" they asked her. "If she's not anywhere in camp, then we'll need to tell the alpha or beta. They'll more than likely want to send a group out to search for her."

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws winced a bit. "I know we aren't, but humans do what they want...they even take baby bears or moose. They're so weird..." she trailed off with a roll of the eyes. She then nosed at his head a bit, trying to make him feel better. He was sad and apparently now a little angry, if she had to guess. She looked around a moment, then shook her head.

She laughed, or rather made a canine sound that could be a laugh if she were human. She watched as he took off, and she leaped forward. However, just as Nova had done for Eros, so did she. She didn't run as fast as she could, not for a bit anyway, letting him have his fun. She knew he wanted her to chase him and run with him. That's what she did, but not running to her full potential since she'd overtake him if she did.

"I'm going to get you!" she barked, as she followed him.

She looked around a bit, seeing if anyone else was out.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: open-> River

The reddish looking and minimally darker male suddenly sat up. He panted and looked around, then shook his head a couple times. He'd had a dream that Milo was hurt...or outside somewhere. There was no way the other could get hurt if on their land, though. He sighed and scolded himself...then stretched before straightening. He shook himself off, wandering out and not seeing Milo...Making a small sound, he went to where River would be. Poking his head in, he said "River...have you seen Milo at all?" though knew the answer. Each rank had their own den/dens, and were a bit separated. They wouldn't see the other ranks until coming out into camp each morning.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren technically

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf saw the other looking over. However, Mikage didn't come to approach him, so he sighed. He then realized he was a hunter, so if they were going hunting he should join them. He didn't know if they'd want him to, though... Growling at their self, they scolded their self and took a breath. He then ran over, saying "A...Athena, Mikage, are you two going hunting?"

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes were closed now, as the pup slept and dreamed of Eros. Handsome, strong Eros, he seemed to be dreaming of a far future.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup yawned and whined a bit in his sleep. He moved around a bit, maybe disturbing his mother's sleep by doing so. A gentle touch or a few quiet words could settle him back down. For now, he made small sounds and moved around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:51 pm

a t h e n a
Star Light | Hunter | W/Hakuren , Mikage, & Kuroyuki | The Dens |

The female hunter found amusement in Mikage's words. He stated that his brother may have taken his rank duties too seriously. "There are over 15 wolves in this pack. If we don't take it seriously no one will eat." she reminded Mikage. Her reply was a small attempt at backing Hakuren for being useful at being a hunter. Athena's pitch-black ears flicked as the sound of paws approached. She turned her head to look behind her. Kuroyuki was approaching, she nodded at him."Good Morning Kuroyuki." Her voice rang a sweet tone. Her pale blue eyes, looked over the other hunter as they approached the rest of the group. He'd asked if they were going on a hunt and Athena felt like the idea she had was instantly shot down.

Despite wanting it to be just the two of them, to get to know him a little more and maybe chat about last night, Athena decided that it would be best if they all went on this hunt anyway. She looked between the two wolves standing nearby and nodded in response to Kuroyuki. "Yes, to answer your question." she finally replied, silently sighing to herself. Her tail swats back and forth behind her at a slow pace. "Cypher has been injured, it's best if we go on our own." she added. With Cypher out of the picture for a few days, the hunters would be fending for themselves, which meant reporting to Dante, who made her fur itch. She rose from her seat and waited for the other hunters to agree to the hunt. "Besides, if we go without being told... It would be better for Cypher." Athena knew that a good leader would have them in a row like ducks. Making sure that they knew their job like the underside over their paws. "What do you say, Mikage? A quick group hunt, bring the pack back something to eat?" she asked.

n i k o

| Pup | Male | W/ Blaze & Gauge | Pack Grounds |

The duo continued to run through the pack and Niko through the dens pathways with Gauge right behind him. He quickly glanced over his shoulder seeing that she didn't slack too far behind. Which meant that she could easily catch up to him if she wanted to. Once Niko surpassed the dens, he could spot Blaze and Nova. He steered his paws in their direction, kicking up the snow on his right. His run turned into a stretched gallop as he neared the other two. For a brief moment, he contemplated going underneath one of the other wolves, but with him being 6 months of age, he would not of fit, and more than likely would have knocked them over.

"Good Morning Nova! Morning Blaze" the young wolf yipped to the both of them. However, he didn't stop in his tracks to engage in conversation. Just a simple hello and a very quick goodbye. He slowed for a moment, bringing his gallop to a trot. "Come on slow poke! How fast can you go?" Niko teased Gauge. Hoping that he'd soon be caught as his stomach had begun to rumble. His mind was no longer on his parents and now he could enjoy his time with others. Niko ran in a few circles while he waited for she wolf to close the gap between them. However, when she was close enough, he began to run once more back towards the area where they'd eaten the night before. Surely, there was still something left in the pile to chew on while he waited for the hunters to return with a meal.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:54 pm

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:N/A | Crush/Mate: Open

Ride shoved her nose against the ground inhaling the rich earthy smell as she sniffed out a rodent, her tail waving about as she tracked the scent trail
" Where ya at, little bugger, didn't sneak out for a trail... "
She keeps at a slow trot, her ears flicking ever so slightly at every sound and wind blow. She loved the snow and hated it, she could hear any small movement, and so could her enemy if she stepped wrong. The enemy being the squirrel that is digging for its meal, he was a bit scrawny but definitely would serve as a good appetizer.
Last edited by Comett on Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:08 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Yomi

Destiny smiled softly at Yomi hearing her questions, she wagged her tail knowing she was the same herself as a pup. "I wish there was a way to start introducing you to the pack roles" she commented with a shake of her head "Since you are still so young it's about focusing on growing and learning pack fundamentals. How the roles interact in camp, where everyone goes and what everyone does" she explained "Now, if you saw someone practicing their hunting or fighting skills in camp and wanted to take notes - I could not stop you from doing so" she added.

Destiny nudged Yomi softly "Give it about another month or so and then I can start showing you the basic moves myself" she added with a wink.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊
StarlightPack | Fighter |3years | crush: open | tags: open

Sora blinked open her eyes as the morning sun crept into the den. She yawned softly as she welcomed the light. With a yawn, Sora rolled from her side onto her back, rolling for a moment with a soft groan. She always started her day with a roll, it boosted her mood. Some saw it as odd but she enjoyed it. After she rolled back onto her paws, she stood and shook off her white pelt. Sora slowly walked out of the den and into the camp. The crisp morning air was welcomed by Sora. She'd happily take a cold day over a blistering hot one. She glanced around the beginning to awaken camp and hoped she had not missed the first patrol of the day. She loved the early morning patrols, being able to check their boarders before the Redmoon wolves was something she took an amount of joy in.

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Akiro

River's tail wagged as Akiro approached and asked about their newest friend "Good morning Akiro" she spoke before answering his question "I haven't seen him yet this morning. Although his sent was already strong in the camp. I'm sure he went to patrol or explore" she commented with a small smile. "Speaking of patrols, I haven't seen Castor yet today. Would you want to go ahead and go on a small hunt? Maybe we can find a rabbit or two" she suggested. It was better than sitting around camp all morning waiting for someone to put something together. Besides, if a fighter went with River then it wouldn't be too bad if they just left for a patrol. She was tired of sitting around all morning and with the waking pack she knew they'd be hungry. Especially the new additions.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Niko, Nova

Blaze walked beside Nova, keeping a respectable distance between him and then Beta. He nodded along to their conversations, agreeing and adding his two cents in where needed. When she mentioned getting to know the other members of the packs better he nodded "I agree. That is also an area where I have lacked."

Listening to her add a boost of confidence to him being chosen as lead fighter he dipped his head "Thank you for your kind words Nova" he stated softly. He didn't have many details of when he and Liberty would be fighting but he knew it would be within the next few days to week. He had gotten lucky and recently there was no border scuffle for him to really practice his skills. Maybe one of the pack members would want a refresher and he'd accept the extra practice.

Snapped from his thoughts as Nova mentioned speaking to another wolf "Milo?" he questioned not recognizing the name. He tilted his head before nodding "If I see him I will make contact. Do you think I should go bother him now or see how he patrols alone"
he questioned, Truth be told Milo should not have left the camp without letting him or at least Nova know. "I have made a note to inform him to let me know if he is planning to leave the camp. After Starlight tried to infiltrate we need to ensure every wolf is accounted for" he added with a swish of his tail. "I'm thinking of taking Milo on a patrol and sending Gauge with Hyuuga on another" he added.
Not being able to hold in his laugh as Niko rocketed by, he watched as the pup sped past him and Nova barking a greeting. Followed by him telling Gauge to keep up. Blaze shook his head "You know, he reminds me a lot of myself as a pup" Blaze mentioned with a soft look in his eye, a shake of his head and it was gone. Back into his normal self "I know Gauge was trying to speak with me regarding what I assume a personal matter. Er-- I don't do personal Nova, I keep my conversations pack related" he admitted quietly before flicking his tail again.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me