RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:28 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny's decision to allow Bluebell and her pup to stay in the pack was absolutely a risk. She wasn't sure if it was a good decision or not but she figured it was best to give the pair the benefit of the doubt. Besides, she had already made it known where she stood in regards to Bluebell's father. One wrong move and the wolf would find herself thrown from the pack. However with the weather and the promise of the season to worsen she didn't want the pup to be at risk of any illness or worse. Within minutes of the conversation being over, Kiyu had bid her a goodbye for the night. Looking up Destiny had not even realized the day was over. What a day it had been. So much to review and process. She gave the pup a goodbye and made a note to speak with Louie in compliments about Kiyu. Destiny was thrilled to see how much of an asset to the pack she would become.
As she padded away to her den the days thoughts swirled in her head, creating an already much to long to-do list for the following day. She had told Dante not to worry about an evening recap, they would just touch base about everything in the morning. Besides - with the moving of Kikui's body had already taken an amount of energy from the pack. Just the emotions of his passing had taken a toll. Her head hung as she reached her den. Her fortress of silent solitude. Her safest space to be herself and let her downfalls show. And downfalls did she have.
Reaching the area of her den she slept in, Destiny was surprised by the yawn that came from her. I guess the day did indeed tire her out. She didn't have as much energy as she once did - that was for sure. She laid down wondering how she used to spend days exploring the forest and causing trouble all to fill her curious mind. She drifted off to sleep replaying memories of her young adulthood and letting her stress of being Alpha fade for a bit.

-- The following Morning --

The morning light came with a flash, too soon in Destiny's opinion. It seemed the days she had the most on her mind or the busiest days before that night went faster. Her to - do list today was something she teased herself at avoiding. ' okay des, today we have to meet with Dante, see what patrols are going out and when, re-mark the border by redmoon while we're there, ensure our new additions are settling in, and pull cypher aside myself to discuss yesterday ' she thought just the beginning of her list out. Shaking her head, Destiny forced herself to her paws and stretched quickly before heading towards the exit of her den. As she exited, the crisp morning air sent a shiver down her spine. They would need to ensure the dens were prepared for colder weather also. The Alpha walked quietly around the camp, checking in on her pack. Things were quiet , which she liked. A quiet camp was a peaceful camp and from the day they had yesterday- it was extremely needed.

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: open

-- Work in progress --

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊
Fighter |3years | crush: open | tags: open

-- work in progress --

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Niko, Nova

Blaze took the day's events and replayed them in his head as the sun began to fade, members of the pack had already started to tuck themselves away in their dens for the night. Liberty's words still ringing in his ears - the mention of the Lead Fighter position being available to him was something he didn't expect. But was extremely thankful for. The wolf would just need to prove himself - which he was certain he would.
As he padded towards the den area, he looked over his shoulder at the small pup that had been found earlier that day, Niko. He had mainly been assigned to look after the pup, along with the assistance of Gauge. He was interested to see how the pup would acclimate into the pack life. If he was anything like Blaze once was, he would thrive on the consistency and structure.
Walking into the den, he flicked his tail to motion where Niko would be sleeping, beside Blaze - a new concept to the wolf.
His paws slid forward as his body rolled into a downward stretch, a long yawn escaping him. This had been a day that felt like it did not haven an end. So much to process and no time to do so. His attention turned back to Niko as he wanted to discuss their sleeping arrangement "Niko, you're welcome to sleep beside me, I know Gauge will also be nearby if you need her as well" he commented flicking his gaze towards the area the light colored wolf usually laid.
After circling once or twice, Blaze plopped down with a huff, quickly getting comfortable as he laid his head on his paws. His thoughts of the day swirling in his head - the boarder run in, losing Eros, finding/being assigned to watch Niko and finally being promoted to a new ranking. So much had happened in such a short time. He almost questioned if it was truly reality. With a final yawn, and feeling a small presence laying beside him, Blaze welcomed sleep.

-- The following morning --

Blinking his eyes open, the darkness of the den filling his gaze. As the sleep faded from his eyes, he was able to make out the shillouttes of the packmates he shared the den with. Looking toward his side, he looked at the small body of Niko sleeping beside him. The pup had been cuddled into his fur for most of the night. Blaze prayed that when he arose it wouldn't wake the kid. He needed his sleep. While Blaze's promotion hadn't been made official yet - he wanted to begin acting as such. Mainly to get a feel for the role and assist Nova while she took over the Alpha's duties for a few days.
In the softest of movements and as quietly as possible, the large wolf carefully rose to his paws and stepped away from his sleeping place. Just as the night before his paws had slid forwards as he dropped to stretch his body. The mornings always made his body ache - he wasn't old by any means, however with the amount of stress and the amount he demanded from his body already in life it caused a bit of aching every now and then. Nothing too major and nothing a morning stretch couldn't handle.
Blaze looked over his shoulder to ensure Niko was still sleeping, he turned to see Gauge was as well. Nodding in approval that if the pup awoke he could either remain in the bed or ask Gauge for assistance. With a flick of his tail, Blaze walked towards the den exit and into the crisp morning. He welcomed the morning air, it was cold and awakening. He felt ready for the day, looking around to see if any of the pack had awoken yet he was answered by what would of been an eerie silence -- if he didn't enjoy being alone.

A movement to the side by Liberty's speaking ledge had caught his eye, turning he rested his eyes on Nova sitting. Walking over Blaze dipped his head, still a small ways away from the Beta "Good morning Nova" he greeted warmly. Approaching her a bit closer but still ensuring to keep a respectful distance "I was hoping there would be a few wolves awake by now to organize a patrol" he commented with an added huff. Not every wolf was an early riser and that was something he would have to accept. Blaze's preferences was to wake early and get things done.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:27 am

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga- mate: open- maybe wants pups one day, would adopt, but doesn't really mind not having any- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae

They -wip for now-

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws had been tasked with helping Blaze. Nova must have seen how taken she was with the pup. That was just fine with the dark furred she wolf. She was happy to be allowed to assist her crush, as well as the pup. She watched as the male wolf flicked his tail in motion to the pup. Niko looked to already be ten months old or so, so he'd be a year old soon. She'd always consider him a pup, until he was actually two. That meant she'd see him as a pup for quite awhile yet.
She went into the fighters den after the two of them, and just watched a moment. With a yawn, she went to her usual spot. She turned a couple circles then plopped down, and looked at the two of them. "Yes...I'm right here Niko," she said to let the pup know he could come to her if he needed anything.

-Next morning-

She was still sleeping when Blaze got up, and since she wasn't beside him she didn't notice. this meant she stayed asleep as she was. This meant she wouldn't have any reason to get jealous, not yet. She would still probably feel jealous towards Nova, as Blaze kept seeking the beta out. Gauge didn't know what his feelings towards her or Nova were. If Blaze liked her (Gauge), she'd be very happy. She'd had no chances to have any time alone to talk with him, though...She needed to find a chance to speak to the bigger, male wolf.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Labrador and Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: open for now

The reddish looking and minimally darker male was still sleeping as well. He dreamed of the day before, hanging out with Milo and River. He was glad the two had actually allowed him to do so. He wondered what they'd been talking about before he'd come over, though... They'd mentioned something about going somewhere, he was pretty sure. He and they were supposed to go somewhere else together. He wondered if they'd do that today, or wait for a bit. Even in sleep he wondered, and so it caused him to make a small sound and move a bit in his sleep.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 4 y- hunter- crush: Dante, maybe Mikage when Mikage is older, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: open (thinking of Mikage)

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf -wip for now-

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes were closed now, as the pup slept and dreamed of Eros. Handsome, strong Eros, he seemed to be dreaming of a far future.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup yawned and whined a bit in his sleep. He moved around a bit, maybe disturbing his mother's sleep by doing so. A gentle touch or a few quiet words could settle him back down. For now, he made small sounds and moved around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:54 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: open

He woke up at his nest, next to his brother Hakuren. He noticed that the other hunter was being rather weird yesterday and how much he tried to ask what was wrong he kept his mouth shut, only mumbling how useless he was. He could also say that yesterday was a weird day, Kikui's passing and the situation between his packmates even though he didn't figure out what was going on.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush open - hunter - tags: open

He curled in his nest, but was not sleeping anymore the movements of his brother woke him up, but so far he didn't move except for his ears flicking to the side of the noise. Yesterday was still haunting his mind, even if nothing happened to him, but still, he felt the depression being there. He felt rather happy that he did take Athena's offer to eat as now he could be in very bad shape if he didn't eat anything yesterday.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: open

She left the healer's den early to go to the herb storage den next to it. The night was rather peaceful and even she had a very good sleep, hopefully, her injured buddy Cypher did as well. She could check the wound this morning to see if it was starting to heal properly or if there could not be any infections starting, but for now, she let the male sleep a little bit longer. Sleeping was good for healing too. She took some herbs she could need to the Cypher wound to the side and split the good and dry herbs into two separate piles.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Azure

She was up and awakened already, her ears perked up and down as she listened to the voices outside of the nursery and inside the nursery. Kairo was doing some sleeping voices there, he seemed to have a very nice dream. She was not sure about Kiyu and thought maybe she was sleeping with her father. She looked over to Azure when he whined a little bit "You awaken? So what's your name pup? I think I ever go to ask that?" she asked the pup when she saw him being awakened.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush open - pup - tags: open

She sleeps at the end of the nursery den, alone now as her sister has already left the nest.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: open

He was up already, and he didn't get too much sleep at night, because he did get his naps in the evening, maybe too late for him to get enough sleep for the whole night. He didn't mind being up at the early morning thought as it was pretty refreshing, and made him pretty happy for a moment.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: open

He was still at his nest, taking his time as it was still pretty early and so far he didn't hear many getting out of the dens yet. He flicked his ears as the conversations between the Kane echoed in his mind, which was weird, as it was nothing more than original conversations, but now when he had the time to think, what was the other hunter truly telling him?

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Chi, open

He walked away to the camp, taking a walk around their lands. Everything seemed to be rather well in his eyes and he didn't scented anything or anyone either. He walked over to the side of the forest where they got the buck yesterday, most of it was already eaten, which was nothing normal. He was turning away when he saw a wolf lying under bushes and next to a tree "Chi?" he murmured after he recognized the female wolf.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open

She had a rather enjoyable chat with the wolf from the other pack, he was so kind and so handsome, and for the first time, she was pretty happy that she got to talk with him. As she got back to the camp, she got to sleep almost immediately, of course, she questioned where her older sister was, but thought she to come back eventually. She slept like a pup, waking peacefully, but that happiness turned into confusion when she didn't see her older sister in the den. She checked her nest, which was cold, and unused. She walked over to the center of the camp, to look around.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open

She was feeling rather weird yesterday, too tired to do anything at all, but in the evening she managed to go to the buck the hunters caught earlier to eat. She ate as much she could before the pain hit her stomach like a hammer, for a moment she felt like she could not move, but later the pain was so much that she at least tried to get back to the camp, but instead, she got to the bush nearby and fainted out.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:41 am

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

Kane slowly opened his eyes he had barely gotten a wink of sleep, his mind was still racing from his conversation had had with Labrador. His eyes moving back and forth as he remembered what was said. It was a shame that their conversation had to be cut short, the day had to continue on and there was work to do. Kane felt he was truly starting to get to know Labrador.

He rose to his feet and headed out of the den, starting to walk over to the fellow hunter dens. Nervous as ever, he stopped near the entrance to the den Labrador was. “Maybe I should wait” he spoke softly to himself. He then looked around the area and saw not many wolves were around, it was still early after all, like very early.
“Lab?” He spoke softly into the den,
“I know it’s early, but are you awake?”
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:25 am

Liberty - Rank: Alpha, Pack: Redmoon, Age: 5, Tags: Alone(Open). Feeling: Brooding.

The brute had risen early this morning so early in fact that the sun hadn't the time to tease the distant horizon with its warmth and light. Darkness shrouded him while he separated himself from his sleeping child to take a very early morning walk to brood in silence over the events of the last three days. He was certain Eros was in such a deep rest that his missing presence would more than likely go unnoticed until what little they would see of the sun broke the horizon. A storm was in the air this morning he could smell it in the crisp cold air, it was likely to snow pretty heavily today the temperature was right and the sky was heft with scattered clouds which shape proved his theory it was only a matter of when. This thought of snow brought his mind to his precious ebony pup again who would certainly be disappointed that his recent injury would keep him from playing in the snow even though two whole days had passed, he was sure Eros would argue probably too much success because rather than see the child be bored on the first heavy snow Liberty would find a compromise. Eros could limp along for a short period of time and be just fine but long periods of standing or play full antics would definitely make him sore even though he may not admit it. Liberty figured it would be best to give Eros some freedom but not so much he could injure himself further and it could give him a unique opportunity to meet the newest addition to this pack that would be nice. Liberty’s thoughts of his child came to a stopping point when he arrived at the place…the one where he killed and buried Forrest.

Arriving at this grim location brought forth another line of thought, he'd nearly forgotten that in two days' time, he was to fight Blaze under the full moon to allow it to decide whether or not Blaze was truly as worthy of the Lead fighter position as Liberty believed him to be. This location was well-isolated and very difficult to find unless you’ve been tipped off or led directly there. The brute trotted for some time pushing his way through naked bushes or jumping over fallen trees that were too young to handle the first wave of snow, until he came upon a tree with an enormous girth coupled with very fine foliage and an intimidating height. At the base of this tree used to be a very deep dugout that once served as a hideout for some animals a very long time ago but right now it only serves as a grave for Forrest the previous Alpha of this pack. Liberty sat nearest to it, he could smell all the horrid smells that came from decaying corpses, it was a reminder that Forrest hadn't moved or been located which was good. For now.

In silence, he sat there thinking to himself regretting having not been able to train for the upcoming fight with Blaze he was sure he would be at a disadvantage if he didn't at least go for a run or hunt something. Blaze would certainly have the advantage if Liberty’s sense of battle was dull from being in farther mode. Not that Liberty wouldn't be pleased to have the position filled but as Blaze’s opponent Blaze deserves the honor of facing Liberty at the brute best because only then would that prove that Blaze is deserving of a leadership position.

Liberty sighed heavily and then looked to the sky when he drew in his next breath he could feel the cold crisp air sting his nose again. Yes, it was definitely going to snow he was certain of it now. He looked back down and stared at the entrance of the grave which was full to the brim with dirt making it difficult to determine if it was a dugout. Then he spoke, “The call of the purpose is the change in behavior and you never caught sense of the dangers…when I got to you I forced your perspective and you know it. Death…it suits you better than the life you had, wear it well…”, satisfied with projecting some disgust into the corpse that was certain to tell no tales he turned tail and began to go back to camp. The aforementioned sun could be seen teasing the horizon though just.

-back at Camp-

Darkness no longer protected him now once he returned just enough light was coming from the rising sun to cast him from protection. The same could be said for Nova who’d just risen early as well this morning and had just begun walking from her Beta Den. Her head was held high with pride most likely coming from a brief pep talk. Liberty wondered how these 2 days as a full-time leader in his stead were treating her and if she was going to be able to hold up to par for the remaining 48 hours. In truth, the pack would run itself those wolves who were diligent in their duties didn't need reminding of their purpose to the pack while other more social and often times seen as Lazy wolves will need a talking to. Laziness was equivalent to death every paw that was available needed to complete the chores assigned to them by their leaders before any free time was acceptable. A firm rule but effective. On rare occasions when extremese are necessary he ensures the offenders go without their meals for the evening. But it wasn't very often such an extreme was needed.

It made him a bit proud to see Nova didn't take too long to put her paws to purpose while she performed what Liberty would call, Making the rounds, which was scouting the area and making sure nothing else had made a home out of these grounds who wasn't meant to be here. Another thing, especially now that it was snowing, was to look for any pawprints in the snow, that could indicate one of his wolves could’ve gone somewhere, or if an intruder passed through such as danger kitties. Liberty bowed his head and left the She-wolf to her duties because she didn't need his interruption. But it was a great interest to him to make time available to speak with her later today once she is free, nothing serious would come of it he hoped he just simply wanted to check and see if Nova was handling this well. He would also go around and make light talk with the other members of this pack to get insight into the pack's general opinion about her leadership which he was hoping to get the news he expected.

A warmth grew in him while he fled by noticing that just as Nova had done Blaze was awake prepared to perform his duties by inquiring if it was appropriate to form a small group to start today's chores. If this is how his second-in-command and hopeful soon-to-be Leader fighter often conducted themselves the RedMoon pack would soon be on the right way to a full recovery. That was if ALL his leaders would adapt to this because after a very brief look around he did not see any of his hunters or Castor his Lead Hunter. In some sort of truth, Castor should’ve been awake by now and reporting in just like Blaze. if there was anything that made this perfect morning just slightly disappointing it was that transition of thought because of its mixed feelings, he was proud of the two, who were prepared to step up, but not seeing his third leader fall in order as well brought concern. Alas, it wasn't his burden to bear today but it was another thing he would keep in mind. he needed proper coordination and communication from all of his leaders if they were going to succeed in the next following months. this would also include if Destiny takes the bait and becomes an ally.

But for now he made his way to Eros to rouse the child from rest to inform him that a heavy snow was coming and that they needed to discuss the ground rules for Eros’s allowed play time Liberty was sure to give him. Slipping back inside his den he found the black fluff ball then laid down next to it. He prodded Eris gently with his snout then whispered, “Wake up my Son. Winter is here.”
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:56 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a
| Beta | Female | W/Blaze | Patrolling The Area |

She waited for the leaders to arise and greet her at the post. They needed to get the ball rolling for the day and ensure that everyone was full and satisfied before going off duty for the morning. Nova scanned over the pack a few times , listening to the sounds of the wind howling in her earlobes. Nova’s ears swiveled back and forth as the wind had returned to a softer noise. Out of her peripheral Nova could see the soon-to-be lead fighter approaching her.

Nova turned her head in his direction just as he dipped his head out of respect. “Good Morning, Blaze.” she stood on all fours to step down from the ledge, slowly approaching Blaze. Her head tilted as he seemed to hesitate when approaching her. Probably due to her current rank, which she could understand. She listened to Blaze , attentively & agreed with what he had said. “It is a bit disappointing that they aren’t up, but give them an hour at least. Not everyone can be an early riser.” a light laugh followed. It was a serious matter and she did agree with him in regards to the wolves needing to be awake to cater to the pack, but also believed in being well rested. “If no one wakes up soon, you have my permission to get them up.” Even though Blaze had yet to actually be assigned the position , she felt that he could at least be trusted to do something minor like waking those who needed to patrol.

“I did just come from patrol myself, nothing to report yet.“She assured the fighter that she’d already done the job for them , but she did expect the fighters to do another patrol. “I would recommend taking a fighter or two on a patrol with you. Make sure Starlight hasn’t marked our territory & no further intruders.” she spoke in an affirming voice. Part of her was slightly concerned of Redmoon’s security since a few pups had managed to squeeze by all of them and make it to the center of camp. She was oddly shocked that not a single wolf noticed the two bouncing into the pack. Not even her. ‘Better get this snoot checked out’ she thought to herself.

Hazel brown eyes met Blaze’s golden amber orbs , after she spoke her command. She could trust Blaze to do his job and as told. Especially after the situation of the pups going over the border yesterday. “About your promotion in the ranks. How do you feel about your upcoming fight with Liberty? “ she asked. She was certain that he’d tell her how much he was looking forward to fighting Liberty for his new position. Nova on the other hand was a little concerned about it as Liberty seemed a little off his rocker the previous day. She knew what he’d done to Alexandria and the way he behaved on their walk. It made her curious as to what would happen during their fight.

The Beta motioned for him to walk with her , so they could secure the immediate surroundings together first. Which would give the others a little bit more time to enjoy their slumber before Blaze was sent to wake them up. She began to walk at a normal pace , before stopping to look over her shoulder as if she were asking him to come along. When he finally caught pace, Nova lead him behind the dens to start their patrol She didn't go too far from the den area, in case she was needed elsewhere. The cream colored wolf panned over the bright scenery. Embracing the cold weather and wind chills. Her fur laid down every time the wind blew, but would pop up again whenever it ceased to blow. Nova would occasionally look over at the large jet black wolf. Liberty had made a great choice of selection for the Lead Fighter, Blaze would do well. He wasn't too overboard and angry , but also wasn't soft as fresh carpet. A decent level of balance is what the pack deserved in all the leadership ranks. "Did you see yourself rising to the rank of Lead Fighter" her mind grew more curious, slightly tilting her head in his direction. What had made Liberty choose Blaze other than the obvious?

n i k o

| Pup | Male | W/ Blaze & Gauge | Blaze's Den |

As the night drew in, Niko kept close to Gauge and Blaze as they handled their evening affairs. For the last six months of Niko’s short life, he’d been with his parents and now had to adjust to being raised by two strangers. Although he was happy that he had the two of them, plus the entire pack, he’d long for the return of his parents. That is if they managed to escape the humans and not become fur coats or experiments. Niko’s tail lowered to the snowy floor, dragging behind him in a sulk as he thought about what his parents must be thinking. Did they miss him as much as he missed them? ‘What if I never see them again?’’ he thought to himself. His ears drooped into a bend matching the sulk that his tail displayed.

When Blaze looked over his shoulder to peek at Niko, the pup straightened up. Hoping that Blaze hadn’t caught him having a moment to himself. Niko wasn’t exactly ready to talk about how sad he was due to the disappearance of his parents. Then again, Niko had already told them what happened to the pair, but of course, held back how he felt about losing the two of them so early on. Finally, the duo had reached the den that the soon-to-be, lead fighter called his abode. Niko’s eyes scanned the spacious den, there was plenty of space for the three of them to lie in the den. The oversized 6-month-old pup found himself a seemingly comfortable spot for him to lie in. He twirled a few circles before dropping his rear to the ground. He waited patiently for Blaze and Gauge to lay down before panning between the two. He turned his head as Blaze informed the pup that he could sleep next to him if he wanted to. Since the offer was there, Niko took the opportunity. The oversized puppy found himself curling up next to Niko’s belly. The warmest place any wolf could offer in the time of coldness. Which for them was year-round.

It did not take long for Niko to fall asleep as his day was nothing short of eventful. The long travel he had done from the north to the Redmoon pack, was something no pup should have done in a single day. While Niko snoozed away, he found himself dreaming. His parents were back at home playing with him. The three wolves dance in circles around each other, having the time of their lives. Niko rolled over to the other side, trying to get more comfortable.“My baby, I thought I’d lost you forever.” his mother's voice, was so warm and comforting. “Momma, I went on an adventure today. I met a pack of wolves !” Niko cheered on. His tail thumped against the ground with excitement riddled all over him. “Be careful with those pack wolves, make sure you get to know them.” Niko’s father voiced his opinion. He wasn’t one for packs, which is why it was always just the three of them. However, Niko saw no difference between pack life and loner.. He still had a family either way.

The clouds covered the sun, blocking its brightness from the ground below. Clash! The sound of thunder and a bolt of lightning marked one of the nearby trees. His breath started to stagger, and in real life, he’d begun to breathe harder. He backed away as the sound of thunder started him and triggered him to run towards his parents. At least he thought he was running toward them. “Mom! Dad!” he fussed and whimpered as he tried to get to them. The two parents looked up to see two traps falling over them. “Niko!!” They both called in distress.

As the dream concluded, the view of his parents drifted into the darkness. Back in the den, Niko whined in his sleep, calling the names of his parents. He wanted them back, a feeling he wanted to be over as soon as it started. Having these terrible dreams caused Niko to stir throughout the night.

—- The Next Day –

Sometime in the night, Niko was able to get a decent amount of sleep, to prepare for whatever duties Blaze and Gauge had to do the following day. Being that he had found himself cozied next to Blaze, he felt the shift in his weight as the large male departed from the den they shared. After Blaze left the den, Niko slowly picked himself up to go lay next to Gauge. Hoping that she did not have to leave his side so soon. However, little Niko was away now and waited for her to wake. Maybe she could show him a few things around the pack since he’d gotten there so late the evening before. His warm, yet soggy-feeling nose pressed into her shoulder. “Gauge… Are you awake ?” despite the answer being obvious, he still thought to ask.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

a t h e n a
| Hunter | Female | W/Hakuren & Mikage | Mikage & Hakuren's Den |

The previous night had been a long one with the death of their pack mate and the ceremony that had taken place afterward. In all of her moons in this pack, she’d never seen them dwindle in spirit like they did when Kikui had passed. Nonetheless, it was a new day and she needed to keep her mind off of last night’s events. Even so, she decided to check in on Hakuren. Last night, he seemed a bit distraught over bringing in dinner and no one eating straight away. Everything was weird for all of them. Athena’s eyelids opened, paws stretched as far as they could manage before she made her way out of her den. There was no use in sitting in a state of depression when there was so much to be done.

Athena looked up at the horizon where the sun had finally peaked over the ledge. It was early, but not too early to where the hunters wouldn’t be awake at this time. She slowly made her way over to the den that Hakuren and Mikage shared. “Good Morning Mikage … Is Hakuren awake “ she inquired. She nodded her head politely at him and waited. She wondered if Mikage had noticed the behavior from his brother last night. Sure she wasn’t the only one to witness how upset he was with everything.
Last edited by TheSiren on Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:17 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga- mate: open- maybe wants pups one day, would adopt, but doesn't really mind not having any- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae

They were still sleeping, as it had been an eventful night the night before. They'd been asked to take in a pup, one of two that had just shown up here. She was a female, the other had been a male that Blaze and Gauge now had. The two of them had been asked to watch over him. Maison had shaken their head a bit, and now sighed. They continued to sleep, keeping the she pup close by their side so they'd know she's safe.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws was still sleeping when Blaze got up, and since she wasn't beside him she didn't notice. this meant she stayed asleep as she was. This meant she wouldn't have any reason to get jealous, not yet. She would still probably feel jealous towards Nova, as Blaze kept seeking the beta out. Gauge didn't know what his feelings towards her or Nova were. If Blaze liked her (Gauge), she'd be very happy. She'd had no chances to have any time alone to talk with him, though...She needed to find a chance to speak to the bigger, male wolf.

(leaving this until Blaze is posted again, just to keep my post longer)

She shifted around a bit as she felt the pup move over to her now. She felt him lie against her and curl up, then when he pressed his nose to her shoulder. She yipped a laugh, then shook her head, still asleep. However, now she was waking, since he'd done that. Soon enough, green eyes had opened and the forest-loving she wolf looked at him. "Oh, Niko...yeah, I'm up, I'm up...what do you need? Are you hungry?" she asked immediately, that would be any wolf's first thought. One was always hungry after waking, unless they were sick.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Labrador and Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: open for now

The reddish looking and minimally darker male was still sleeping as well. He dreamed of the day before, hanging out with Milo and River. He was glad the two had actually allowed him to do so. He wondered what they'd been talking about before he'd come over, though... They'd mentioned something about going somewhere, he was pretty sure. He and they were supposed to go somewhere else together. He wondered if they'd do that today, or wait for a bit. Even in sleep he wondered, and so it caused him to make a small sound and move a bit in his sleep.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: open (thinking of Mikage)

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf moved a bit in their sleep. They made a small sound as they did so, then she lifted her head. She'd been thinking of Mikage, and...she was feeling female today. For the first time in a very long time, she was feeling female. She made a small sound, sighing a bit and shaking her head. She sat up and looked around, then got up and looked to where Mikage and Hakuren usually were. However, she saw Athena was over there...She felt jealous, then realized Mikage wasn't into females, she didn't think. That was another small problem though...Would he not be interested in Kuroyuki in the future, since she did sometimes identify as female?

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: other pups

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes were closed now, as the pup slept and dreamed of Eros. Handsome, strong Eros, he seemed to be dreaming of a far future.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup yawned and whined a bit in his sleep. He moved around a bit, maybe disturbing his mother's sleep by doing so. A gentle touch or a few quiet words could settle him back down. For now, he made small sounds and moved around.

He thought he heard a voice, but he wasn't so sure as he and mama weren't in a den. Shed taken him away from the others, to sleep.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:19 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena

He shook his place coat a little bit as he stood up with a long yawn, which almost hurt his jaw. He licked his lips a little bit as he started to take a leave of the den. The pale hunter stopped when the Athena walked almost in front of him, asking some questions "Uh...morning Athena, yes he was awakened already just being lazy to get up!" he responded to the female hunter. He didn't know what was going on with the two if anything at all as he did see them coming together back to camp and now she was asking him. Well, his brother was being acted weird too, so maybe she was just worried or wanted to make sure every one of the hunters was awakened now when the head hunter Cypher was still out of his duties.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: open

He curled in his nest, but was not sleeping anymore the movements of his brother woke him up, but so far he didn't move except for his ears flicking to the side of the noise. Yesterday was still haunting his mind, even if nothing happened to him, but still, he felt the depression being there. He felt rather happy that he did take Athena's offer to eat as now he could be in very bad shape if he didn't eat anything yesterday.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: open

She left the healer's den early to go to the herb storage den next to it. The night was rather peaceful and even she had a very good sleep, hopefully, her injured buddy Cypher did as well. She could check the wound this morning to see if it was starting to heal properly or if there could not be any infections starting, but for now, she let the male sleep a little bit longer. Sleeping was good for healing too. She took some herbs she could need to the Cypher wound to the side and split the good and dry herbs into two separate piles.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny

She sat there thoughtfully, her ears perking back and front as she listened to the movements of the camp and inside the nursery. She had a chat with Kuroi last night before they got to sleep, the death of Kikui made them think of things. She sighed knowing that it could be too early for them to leave the nursery, but could they be old enough to learn thought? Her eyes wandered to the figure of their alpha there 'Well it does hurt to try' she thought to herself as she pounced to her small legs and ran toward the much larger wolf "Excuse me alpha, but can I speak with you about something?" she asked the dark grey female.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: open

She sleeps at the end of the nursery den, alone now as her sister has already left the nest.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: open

He was up already, and he didn't get too much sleep at night, because he did get his naps in the evening, maybe too late for him to get enough sleep for the whole night. He didn't mind being up at the early morning thought as it was pretty refreshing, and made him pretty happy for a moment.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane

He stayed at his nest, fully awakened into his own thoughts. The nest was still warm, but it started to feel freezing too especially when his legs started to feel numb being in the same position for way too long. He flicked his ears over to the den entrance as he heard some steppings there, but as he didn't look on the way he didn't see who was coming, he didn't bother to sniff either. Thought his ears perked up and his eyes turned to look at the wolf when he spoke "Hm? Yes, I am awakened..." he said looking at the other hunter with a questioning look "What is it? Is the time for the hunting patrol already?" he asked him as he stood up to sat down.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Chi, open

He walked to the side of the younger wolf and looked if she was still alive or not. So far she was still breathing and he didn't see any wounds on her, so then what was she doing here in a bush? he questioned himself as he gently poked the females flank "Hey woke up...it's time to get up" he said to her. He looked as she opened her eyes as for a moment, but then closed them once more.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison

She didn't see her sister anywhere, so she decided to ask if some others were seen her. She knowed something about her sister she hidden from others and it didn't show up on her that much either, but now she was little bit worried. She shook her head a little bit before walked over to the healers den, maybe Maison could understand "Maison...are you happened to see Chi?" she asked her "She was not in her nest and...I think she never was there at the whole night either?" she decided to say.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Hyuuga, open

Under the darkness and coldness, she felt a warm touch on her flank and heard a males voice, it was familiar, but it took her a moment to remember who it was. She opened her eyes to see the wolf who was poking her to wake up. She felt so weird, so weak, she was freezing so she closed her eyes again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:23 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n i k o

| Pup | Male | W/ Blaze & Gauge | Blaze's Den |

The young pup’s brown eyes gazed upon the sable wolf, her coat looked slightly glossy when the few rays of sun rolled over the den. Gauge asked him if he was hungry, truthfully - he wasn’t but wanted her to keep him company after his bad dream. “No…” He answered with a light huff at the end. Niko felt like his dreams shattered his hope of ever seeing his parents again. “I had a bad dream.” he whimpered meekly. He buried his muzzle into Gauge as much as he could. He understood she wasn’t his mom & hoped that she reacted well to his behavior. Niko laid back down, applying some of his weight to her side. His head rested on his paws and leaned against her as well.

“Will I ever see my parents again?” he asked her. Deep down the young pup knew the answer to his question, but refused to acknowledge the fact of his parent's demise. At least from what he had seen, they were still well and breathing then. He sighed heavily, trying to find something else to think about. Maybe he could go play in the snow or run around. “Can we go for a run? Maybe after that, I’ll be hungry” the pup suggested to Gauge. If he kept himself occupied, he could potentially get his mind off of his parents for the time being.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

a t h e n a
| Hunter | Female | W/Hakuren & Mikage | Mikage & Hakuren's Den |

- work in progress --
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:28 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

The small hunter’s ears perked immediately at the response from the larger hunter. Luckily he was awake, Kane didn’t want to interrupt his sleep.
“Good morning, hope you slept well and I didn’t interrupt your slumber” he spoke softly, a warm smile forming on his face as he locked eyes with him.
“Hunting patrol? Not yet Lab, I think it’s a bit too early for that” he answered him, slowly walking into the den and sitting next to Labrador’s nest.
“Hey…” he began then looked away from him for a moment, unsure how he would word his question. He shuffled on the spot awkwardly. He looked back up to him
“Would you like to join me for a walk around the camp before the patrol?” He asked, almost a whisper,
“I would appreciate having your company, I usually go alone”
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me