RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby TheSiren » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:45 am

[ R e d m o o n ]

m i l o

| Fighter | W/ Narae, River, & Akiro |

The trio walked back in what felt like an eternal silence. Milo kept his pace slow to accommodate both of them as much as he could. He enjoyed the soothing silence between the three of them. It was peaceful. The sound of River’s voice rang in his ear when she spoke to him about his day. “My first day here was great, thank you River.,” he dipped his head after his last word. To show his appreciation to her.

He slowly tilted his head as he remembered that Akiro was also with them. Even though Akiro was not around long , it was long enough for him to get to know a few things about him. “Thank you as well . Many times to come. “ he nodded once again, but this time towards Akiro. He was about to say something else, but someone had caught his attention. His amber eyes landed on a meek pup , frail like a skeleton , demolishing the remaining bits of food that the pack left behind. Instinctively, he drew in closer to the pup , but not close enough to startle her. “H-hey there young one. Where’s your parents ?” he questioned. He could smell that she was not from this pack , her scent didn’t match theirs just yet. As soon as he finished his sentence , he scanned over the tiny wolf for any wounds, seeing tiny traces of crimson on her seemingly unkempt fur. “We need a medic.” he told River and Akiro as he looked back at them for assistance. “I’ll stay here with her so she can eat, clearly she’s starving. Can either of you find a healer?” he asked. Not sure where the healer den even was yet as he hadn’t really explored the inside of the pack.

He inched a few steps closer, but kept a good foot between him and the pup before him. To make her feel less threatened by him , he laid next to her with his head on his paws. “I won’t hurt you , I-I promise. “ he calmly spoke to the pup . His light amber eyes were glued in her direction as he watched her tear apart the meat and gobble it down. It had been some time since she’d eaten, he could understand her pain. “It’s been a while for me too, kid. Eat as much as you’d like.” he suggested. Hopefully, Liberty did not tear him a new one for not bringing the pup to him immediately after finding her. She seemed so small and dainty that he was confident she posed no threat to them. Milo could see the pup’s rib cage from the lack of nutrition over the duration of time that she was out there. He looked behind her and around the camp , but no one seemed to be paying this pup any attention.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u

| Star Light | Pup | W/ Destiny, Bluebell, Azure - Desinty , Cypher. and Dante|

The white and grey colored pup rest next to Destiny as she had a brief discussion with the traitor’s spawn and grand pup. Her eyes closed and Kiyu did her best to drown out the conversation being that it had nothing to do with her. While doing that, she embraced the sound of the other wolves around them. Her muzzle still rest upon the Alpha’s side, pressing gently into the wolf’s plush fur.

It did not take long for Destiny to settle her matters with Bluebell , her ears perked again when Destiny had stood up , causing Kiyu to shift her own weight from one side to the other. Golden brown eyes, flashed onto the Alpha when offered to tag along in her next adventure. Of course she would go with her , there was nothing more for her to do. The other pups were occupied being , pups.

She rose to her feet , stretching her body before tagging along behind Destiny. Her eyes completely on the Alpha before her , she mimicked the same tail flicker, swatting her tail like a whip in the air. “I’d love to come along. “ the young wolf explained. “Maybe I can learn what it’s like to be an Alpha.” She mentioned. Even though, Kiyu had no interest in being an Alpha one day. She could only imagine the amount of pressure placed onto the leader of the pack to tend to all of the wolves. In Kiyu’s mind , she saw the pack as a litter of all ages, each following the one with the power and rules.

Kiyu continued to keep pace with the older wolf as they made their way across territory towards Dante and Cypher. Ears were constantly circling swivels as the listened to their surroundings for voices or any noise from others. A few moments later , they’d appeared in front of the pair Destiny needed to see. To stay in her place, she quietly sat beside the Alpha as she spoke to the other wolves.

l o u i e

| Star Light | Fighter | W/ Freya|

- snip -

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Hakuren|

She shook her paws one at a time to get the snow off of her. As the other spoke about the poor communication amongst the pack members, she wanted to correct his statement as that was not true. The Alpha and many others had already mentioned Kikui’s death and there was even a vigil being held for him. With a deep breath , Athena looked over at the male and finally opened her mouth to correct him . “Kikui passed away today. They’re holding a vigil .” She spoke to him. Her voice lacked the tone of anger as she wasn’t angry with him. He just hadn’t heard from any of them and she couldn’t fault him for that.

“Hakuren , open your eyes. You all did great and they will eat , there’s just a lot going on. “ she replied as she gently pressed her wet nose against his shoulder. Her tail wagged ever so slightly behind her. She then nodded her head in Kiyu’s direction who still had meat in front of her along with the Alpha having a meal in front of her as well. Her light gray eyes shifted to gaze at Hakuren’s amber yellow eyes. She tilted her head at him , “Come eat with me , please” she asked him as she brought herself to all fours and took a step forward. She waited patiently for the male to get up and come with her so that she could eat. Even though she did not want to due to the previously mentioned tension in the pack. She’d do it for him to make him happy that they brought the food in after all.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:25 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Kiyu, Bluebell, Azure, Dante, Cypher
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny's ears pricked hearing Bluebell mention she was the daughter of their most recent traitor, ShyFawn "Funny you should appear today" she commented under her breath with a flick of her ear. She watched Kiyu lay down out of the corner of her eye and suppressed the urge to smile at the pup's demeanor. She couldn't lie, she would have the same reaction at that age. However, Destiny studied Kiyu's actions for a moment. She had laid down after Bluebell's pup had made himself known. She looked over at Kiyu and decided that this pup would personally be taken under her wing. She knew the pup's father was a respected member of the pack so she hoped he wouldn't mind.
Her attention turned back to Bluebell "Your father, while no fault to you -- did betray our pack just earlier today. And since you have been gone for some time I do need to consult my Beta regarding your ranking." She commented "However you are welcome to reside in the pack with your pup." She spoke softly.

Destiny turned her head and scanned the camp for her Beta, Dante. She laid eyes on his dark pelt and blinked as if seeing double. She hadn't seen him and Cyper side by side in some time and forgot how closely they resembled one another. "Please excuse me for a moment while I grab Dante. I will return in a moment" she commented looking back at Bluebell. She moved her gaze down "Kiyu would you like to come with me? If so, lets go" she followed up her statement. Half wanting to include her and half not wanting to leave her alone with a wolf Destiny did not know well.

Destiny stepped away from Bluebell and Azure and flicked her tail as she walked closer to the middle of the camp. When Dante was in earshot she noticed he and Cypher were deep in conversation. Approaching the two, she dipped her head in greeting "Sorry to intrude Dante and Cypher. I was wondering if I could borrow Dante for a minute for a consult." she asked with a small smile. "It will only take a moment I promise" she added not wanting to pull Dante away from his conversation for too long.

She nodded her head as Cypher spoke upon her approach, "Ah I see. Great minds think alike Dante" she commented with a half smile hoping that it could lift the mood a bit. Thankfully it seemed the two had sorted out their differences from earlier. She made a mental note of Cypher beginning to sate her name but then referring to her as 'alpha'. Destiny shook her head with a small laugh "Cypher, Please in the future call me Destiny. Alpha is too formal" she noted "I've gotten onto Dante about that a few times over the years" she joked. Destiny hadn't had too many conversations with Cypher besides regarding hunting or Lead discussions. However she hoped for that to change, she wanted to be closer to those she relied heavily on in the pack. She looked down at Kiyu for a moment and offered a smile to the pup

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Milo, Akiro, Narae

River smiled a bit as Milo responded to her and Akiro, she dipped her head in return to the new friend she had made. "I am excited to see you grow in the pack Milo. I think you're going to be a wonderful addition" she commented with a smile.
She paused in their walking as a pup approached, clearly hungry and cold. She moved towards the pup but stopped seeing Milo had already stepped forward to take care of it. "I haven't seen the healers in some time. Do you think we could take her to the camp safely?"

~Raining Fire~ wrote:
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊
Fighter |3years | crush: open | tags: Hutten

Sora shook her head hearing more details about the fight. "From what I overheard it seemed like it was regarding an injury. I'm not sure about all the details, But I am curious" she replied with a flick of her ear. She thought about the outburst "Dante seemed really passionate about getting the answers about the hunt" she added looking around the camp at everyone.
She watched as Dante and Cypher emerged, chatting as if they were buds. She tilted her head, confused at the sudden change in their temperament "They seem to have worked things out." she stated softly. Her eyes scanning the camp once more. She narrowed them thinking that she recognized Bluebell. She didn't want to solidify the assumption that it was her so Sora turned her attention back to Hutten before opening her mouth once again "That wolf that spoke to Destiny a moment ago. The one with the pup at her side" she noted to know whom she was speaking of "She looks incredibly familiar doesn't she?" Sora questioned before taking a deep scent "She doesn't carry our scent though" she added with a tilt of her head.
What an interesting day it had been so far.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Niko, Gauge, Liberty, Nova

Blaze watched Niko run over to Gauge as she mentioned the food was there. The pup devoured the food so fast that Blaze wondered how long it had been since he had eaten. Shortly after, Niko had come back and was standing beside him once again. He looked down at Niko and offered a small smile of reassurance. He looked to Eros as the pup excitedly spoke and knew the two would be fast friends. Which was good - pups needed friends.

Blaze watched Liberty as he chuckled at his comment, pleased that he wasn't a bother he raised his head slightly as Liberty mentioned it was perfect timing with him and Nova both being present. He turned his gaze to the Beta for a moment before returning back to Liberty.

Blaze couldn't help but feel a burst of pride hearing Liberty speak. The Lead Fighter position was one that Blaze strived for, he accepted his role as Fighter and wore the title proudly since he was able to protect his pack. He focused his gaze on Liberty, not in a challenging way, but one of pure focus and providing the large wolf his full attention. As it was mentioned he would be going up against a fight between him and Liberty. He flicked his ears hearing Nova echo her agreement about Blaze being prompted. Blaze nodded, dipping his head. "I would be honored to accept the position. Thank you for your trust and consideration" he commented after a moment. Offering Liberty a small smile he responded "I wouldn't want to go against another wolf"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:29 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga- mate: open- maybe wants pups one day, would adopt, but doesn't really mind not having any- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Alex-> Lycath

They made a small sound as they looked at her. They seemed to sense something from her, regret, guilt, maybe both. They tilted their head but then shook it a couple times. They thought it had to have actually been Liberty... They couldn't just go out and accuse him, though. After seeing what had been done to Alex, Maison couldn't possibly risk it. If Liberty could harm the healer trainee, he could surely harm the healer. They sighed and shook their head...They said "Alex...did Liberty do this to you? We can't just go accuse him, he could hurt both of us and you've already been hurt once. I want to know if he did this, though...If so, I could quietly talk to Nova about it later."

There, they'd finally said it, finally asked if it was actually Liberty. He wasn't here, and since Lycath had just run out of the den, he wasn't there either. They finished up with her wound, then looked at her. They made a small sound as she began to give off a scent of fear. She was clearly thinking on what her brother might do to Shy Fawn, since he'd just threatened him basically. They nodded as she told them to please go find him. "I don't think he'll listen to me...but I'll try. He really thinks Shy Fawn did it, and Shy Fawn did abandon our pack...I'll go talk to him, though." With that, they nosed her a bit then turned and ran out. They ran after Lycath, seeing him and calling "Don't attack him, Lycath!"

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova, Liberty and Eros technically as well

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sat there. She continued to hold the food and wait for the pup. She let a happy look take over her muzzle and eyes as he came over. She laughed gently, saying "You're welcome." She let him have the meat, watching as he gulped it down. He seemed quite hungry, and she wondered just how long he'd been out there. She sighed quietly a bit as she watched him. She couldn't believe humans had just come and taken his parents...

Shaking her head, she looked into the den, at the others there. She then looked to the pup, as he ran to her and cuddled into her. She felt a warmth from this, a maternal instinct taking over. She lowered her head to nuzzle him a moment. He seemed to get the warmth he needed, then moved away from her. She said "You'll be seeing more of me. If...if you want that," then watched him go back into the den. She could hear Liberty telling Eros he was supposed to be resting and wasn't allowed to play, and...he'd be fighting Blaze...

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Labrador and Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Milo and River, Narae

The reddish looking and minimally darker male was able to keep himself from squeaking. It was a sound he considered embarrassing. Usually, he wouldn't really care. However, when he was around a crush, he'd find the sounds he made embarrassing. Shaking his head, he still felt his skin heat beneath his fur. He stuttered "Th-Thank you, um...you're welcome." He too then looked to the pup. He tilted his head as he watched Milo with the small thing. He looked around and said "Maison is right over the- oh...They seem to be trying to stop Lycath from doing something. Is that Shy Fawn over there?" he asked. He came to a realization, saying "Oh gosh, I think Lycath wants to attack Shy Fawn. Maison looks like they're tryi to stop him. I don't see Alex around though..and Maison is out here, so should I just go over there?" he asked the others.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 4 y- hunter- crush: Dante, maybe Mikage when Mikage is older, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage (Bluebell and Azure mentioned)

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf nodded to Mikage. He said "I assume she's been out of the pack for awhile. She definitely only looks three, so...I should have known her at some point unless she left when she was much younger. The pup is cute though," he said. He shook his head, and ate a bit more.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Bluebell-> open

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes watched her go off. He watched as she spoke to the alpha, and then he went back to eating, as he'd kind of stopped.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell and Destiny and Kiyu

The golden eyed blue-gray pup watched the other pup lay down. He tilted his head, confused by why she was doing that. He listened as the alpha spoke to his mother. He made a small sound as his grandfather was mentioned...They hadn't really been around him. It had just been him and his mama, and maybe his dad for a bit. Shaking his head, he stuck close as she moved away with him a bit. As they sat he said "Why did that female pup lay down like that? Girls are so...weird...so weird. Not...not you though, mama."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:25 pm

Bluebell smiled. "Thanks, Azure. And I don't know. Some do, some don't." Bluebell looked up at the darkening sky. She licked his head. "Now go to sleep, my love. Everything will be better in the morning." She began singing a lullaby to him. "Rest, my darling, let sleep cover. Today is done, and soon to start another. Let sleep carry you gently away, because I will be beside you, I will protect and love, you'll be safe beside me, until you wake, in a new bright day.. " She finshed with a light ending.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:30 am

Cypher - Male - Lead Hunter - 3yrs - Starlight - Tags: Dante, Destiny - Mentions: Scythe - Crush: Developing - Feeling: Happy, Tired, Flustered ( In a good way)

Cypher tilted his head and sighed, lowering his gaze. "As I thought. I doubt any wolf would be able to survive past the age of five or six years as a loner. The world is far too harsh for one to survive without the support of one's pack alongside them."He agreed. A pang of sadness hit him as he thought of the past. He couldn't remember why he was brought to Starlight. The only thing he remembered was her stories she would tell him each morning and each night. His favorite was of the Moon Wolf and her chase after the Sun Wolf within the Sky Wolf. Otherwise, his memories began when he was first brought into the pack by the Alpha at the time.

When Dante dismissed his complement as flattery, he tilted his head and sighed. "Whom do you believe would be better then you? You are by far the best Beta Alpha could ask for. If Des-Alpha can't see that, then it is her loss" he said, though deep down he was a little selfishly hoping that meant he had a chance. Towards what, he didn't know, but he hoped her would one day.

He wondered why the male was quiet as they headed towards Kikui's vigil. His ears flicked towards the sound of someone speaking about them, but shook his head and looked ahead.

He listened to Dante's words, ones about regretting and dwelling upon his mistakes, and was about to speak when Destiny approached. His heart skipped a beat, but he forced himself to dip his head respectfully before speaking. "It's quite alright Alpha, we were just about finished anyways. In fact, he had mentioned going to see you, so the timing works out perfectly." He said, sitting on his haunches to take a quick rest before continuing on towards Kikui. He glanced with a smile at Dante, and fought the urge to run when he faced Destiny once more. A heat was rising to his cheeks, making him grow flustered as he waited respectfully for the Alpha to leave with Dante. He had no idea, however, why he felt such a heat and emotion and flicked his tail. He glanced at the carcass and wondered if Scythe would bring him some despite stating he was not hungry. In the end, he would eat it if he must.

(Adding this)

Cypher laughed nervously with a nod at her correction and pawed his face embarrassedly. "Forgive me Destiny, that was my mistake." He said with a dip of his head and a flustered smile. He glanced at Dante, his brother, and laughed, wondering how Dante reacted back then. Though he didnt speak, he smiled at the two, still quite flustered.

Narae - Female - Pup - 3 months - Redmoon - Tags: Milo, Akiro, River- Crush: N/A - Feeling: Hungry, Sad, Tired, Weak

The little pup jumped upon hearing the voice of a wolves. She tucked her tail and turned to face them, baring her fangs at the newcomers. So much for eating and hiding... But his words, they Made her freeze. She lowered her gaze and whimpered before speaking. "They.. They abandoned me. They left me alone and ran away." She said, bearing her fangs sadly. She sat back, licking her maw clean of the remnants of the food as she spoke. The way he said he wouldn't hurt her made her smile sadly. Her parents had said the same thing the day she was born with her litter mates, whom were killed shortly after. Now look at her, a frail skeleton of what she should be, pained and starving. But he didn't !mean it that way... And with the invitation to eat more, she turned, keeping the unfamiliar wolves in sight to eat again, picking at the scraps left from the meal before her arrival. She wondered whether one of these unknown wolves were the big boss of the group of wolves. They all smelt the same, and she lifted her injured paw as it continued to bleed from the thorn within it.
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:36 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga- mate: open- maybe wants pups one day, would adopt, but doesn't really mind not having any- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Alex-> Lycath

They made a small sound as they looked at her. They seemed to sense something from her, regret, guilt, maybe both. They tilted their head but then shook it a couple times. They thought it had to have actually been Liberty... They couldn't just go out and accuse him, though. After seeing what had been done to Alex, Maison couldn't possibly risk it. If Liberty could harm the healer trainee, he could surely harm the healer. They sighed and shook their head...They said "Alex...did Liberty do this to you? We can't just go accuse him, he could hurt both of us and you've already been hurt once. I want to know if he did this, though...If so, I could quietly talk to Nova about it later."

There, they'd finally said it, finally asked if it was actually Liberty. He wasn't here, and since Lycath had just run out of the den, he wasn't there either. They finished up with her wound, then looked at her. They made a small sound as she began to give off a scent of fear. She was clearly thinking on what her brother might do to Shy Fawn, since he'd just threatened him basically. They nodded as she told them to please go find him. "I don't think he'll listen to me...but I'll try. He really thinks Shy Fawn did it, and Shy Fawn did abandon our pack...I'll go talk to him, though." With that, they nosed her a bit then turned and ran out. They ran after Lycath, seeing him and calling "Don't attack him, Lycath!"

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova, Liberty and Eros technically as well

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sat there. She continued to hold the food and wait for the pup. She let a happy look take over her muzzle and eyes as he came over. She laughed gently, saying "You're welcome." She let him have the meat, watching as he gulped it down. He seemed quite hungry, and she wondered just how long he'd been out there. She sighed quietly a bit as she watched him. She couldn't believe humans had just come and taken his parents...

Shaking her head, she looked into the den, at the others there. She then looked to the pup, as he ran to her and cuddled into her. She felt a warmth from this, a maternal instinct taking over. She lowered her head to nuzzle him a moment. He seemed to get the warmth he needed, then moved away from her. She said "You'll be seeing more of me. If...if you want that," then watched him go back into the den. She could hear Liberty telling Eros he was supposed to be resting and wasn't allowed to play, and...he'd be fighting Blaze...

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Labrador and Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Milo and River, Narae

The reddish looking and minimally darker male was able to keep himself from squeaking. It was a sound he considered embarrassing. Usually, he wouldn't really care. However, when he was around a crush, he'd find the sounds he made embarrassing. Shaking his head, he still felt his skin heat beneath his fur. He stuttered "Th-Thank you, um...you're welcome." He too then looked to the pup. He tilted his head as he watched Milo with the small thing. He looked around and said "Maison is right over the- oh...They seem to be trying to stop Lycath from doing something. Is that Shy Fawn over there?" he asked. He came to a realization, saying "Oh gosh, I think Lycath wants to attack Shy Fawn. Maison looks like they're tryi to stop him. I don't see Alex around though..and Maison is out here, so should I just go over there?" he asked the others.

(Going to have to leave this, but wanted to post Azure)

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 4 y- hunter- crush: Dante, maybe Mikage when Mikage is older, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage (Bluebell and Azure mentioned)

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf nodded to Mikage. He said "I assume she's been out of the pack for awhile. She definitely only looks three, so...I should have known her at some point unless she left when she was much younger. The pup is cute though," he said. He shook his head, and ate a bit more.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Bluebell-> open

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes watched her go off. He watched as she spoke to the alpha, and then he went back to eating, as he'd kind of stopped.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup giggled and nodded to his mother. He said "You're welcome, and...well...I guess that's fine." He fell silent to look up at the darkening sky as well. He squeaked when she licked his head, and nodded to her. He made a little puppy sound as he looked up at her a moment. He then settled down, as she began to sing for him. He began to slowly blink after a bit, starting to grow tired now. Soon enough, his eyes had closed completely and breathing began to even out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:53 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki - hunter - tags: Kuroyuki

He was silent he had completely forgotten how old Kuroyuki was from him, of course, he could not remember the stranger female because he had not maybe even been born or was pretty young when she left, but for Kuroyuki, maybe she was someone they could know. He sighed "I don't know how her look can tell her age, for me, she only seems adult wolf, but not a senior" he responded as he looked at the pup "I guess he is cute..." he murmured silently.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush open - hunter - tags: Athena

He shook his head "I am aware of that, only because I saw it with my own eyes, nobody told me anything about that" he responded with a silent voice. He looked at her "I see, because I will stop hunting for them if they don't eat anything...why waste time or energy for a hunt nobody cares" he said with a sigh. He shook his head rather annoyed "Fine, I will eat, Even if I don't feel like eating anything" he said.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: open

She stopped eating as she looked at the strangers, the female did seem familiar but she was not sure about who she was. She shook her head and looked over to the healer's den, seeing Cypher and Dante there 'Are they ready for the vigil now? Or Could I just give the order to bury the Kikui's corpse without a vigil, staing too much out there is not making good for the body at all' she thought to herself with an annoyed sight.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: open

She stopped eating after she felt like she had eaten enough. She lifted her head up and looked at the male pup in the short distance, he was a cute cute-looking boy wolf. She shook her head with sight and annoyance, waiting for the Kikui's vigil to start what she thought to be soon as the alpha, beta, and others seemed to be out.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush open - pup - tags: open

She enjoyed her part of the meat but stopped eating when she saw her adoptive mother and Yomi stop eating and focusing on the strangers she did see there too, but kind of ignored them as she focused on eating.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Castor, Kane

He got some sleep, or the surrounding reality changed into an unreal world of dreams, which were not bad dreams, just very normal nice dreams. It lasted only a moment, but when he woke up again he felt much better, more energetic again. The red wolf got up to his nest and after a quick shook of his fur he stepped out of the den, seeing that his brother was sitting at the same place he was when he got to the den earlier "Yes I did actually" he responded to his brother, his eyes looked to Kane for a moment too before he turned to scan around the camp "Did something happen during my sleep?" he asked.

Labrador - male - questioning - crush open - hunter - tags: Kane, Castor

He looked at Kane, a little confiúsed yet surprised when he let his head rest on his shoulder, it made him think about the other hunter's words 'Wait who was he talking about? Why do I have a feeling like he was maybe talking about me or my brother?' he thought to himself then shook his head 'Ah that could not be it...I am just overthinking again' he kept thinking. His ears perked to the den's entrance to his brother "You're up, did you get any sleep?" he asked the Castor.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: open

He woke up on his little naps when he heard the call of Maison, calling about Lycanth not doing something. Shaking his head the black wolf stood up and walked out of the den to see what was happening now. He scented a faint smell of blood coming to the healer's den and saw Lycanth running toward the Shyfawn or the place he was being at.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Louis

She looked at him for a while "I guess that much, but would it be safer to patrol in groups, not alone?" she said to him with confusion. Well even in her pack has those who patrol alone instead of joining a group, so maybe that doesn't matter. She kept looking at the male, having this feeling like he was not telling the whole truth, maybe he was out there because he wanted to get away from something going on in their camp. She flicked her ears as he mentioned nobody could dump enough to cross the lines "If you say so, in my knowledge there is always the one dump who doesn't care about the territory lines..." she said flicking her ears a little bit "I've heard there was some borders crosses between our packs pups this morning...I don't know what really happened there, but so I've heard" she said.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open

She left the den after taking long naps, she walked to the center of the camp, before leaving to the entrance, her way toward the carcass the prey was left behind and she didn't feel like eating earlier as she was too tired. She followed her nose and got to the half-eaten prey hiding between some bushes there and started eating.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:21 am

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador, Castor

Seeing the fellow hunter look down at him, Kane watched Labradors eyes. The looked like they were searching, confused but curious at the same time. Kane has always been an affectionate wolf, very cuddly and friendly. But with this wolf even though he had only just started talking to him more deeply recently, there was something special about him.
He jumped when Labrador’s ears perked towards Castor, which he then jumped again when Kane saw Lab’s brother. He quickly shuffled a comfortable distance from Labrador.
“Oh! Hey Castor!” He greeted with a gentle smile.
“Something happen? No no I am not sure. If you mean regarding the pack, I’m uncertain there too” he responded to the lead hunter’s question.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:04 pm

RedMoon

Starlight

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf lowered his head. He then raised it, and looked at the other male. "Well, of course she isn't a senior wolf." He said this then stared at the female, trying his best to recognize her. He couldn't say he did, not yet anyway, so he shook his head. He sighed a bit, then looked to Mikage again. "He's definitely cute," he said, as that was just a pup. All pups were cute, but then they grew up, and some wolves could become mean and rude...

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell

The golden eyed blue-gray pup giggled and nodded to his mother. He said "You're welcome, and...well...I guess that's fine." He fell silent to look up at the darkening sky as well. He squeaked when she licked his head, and nodded to her. He made a little puppy sound as he looked up at her a moment. He then settled down, as she began to sing for him. He began to slowly blink after a bit, starting to grow tired now. Soon enough, his eyes had closed completely and breathing began to even out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:27 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a

| Beta | Open |

The evening was nothing short of chaotic for Nova as she took over for Liberty. It was a large weight that Liberty placed upon her shoulders, but Nova felt confident enough to handle the pack. As everyone else returned to their own plans, she patrolled the common areas to make sure that all the pups were taken care of and secured by an adult. The last thing she wanted was to be woken up due to a pup being loose and causing havoc, again. Honey brown eyes watched over the Redmoon territory as far as the naked eye could see in the snow. She sighed softly, hoping that the next day would be better than today. The Beta figured that she could do one last round before heading in for the night. Her paws shoved snow forward , paving the pathway to her next location. Her snoot was raised to the sky as she lingered around the dens and briefly explored the surrounding areas. Nova had a point to prove , that she could handle stepping up if Liberty needed her to. Certainly , the Alpha would more than likely not need her assistance with the pack unless it was a dire time like now. Which from her collection of their recent conversation , would not be an often event. From what she’d gathered from Liberty, he worked hard to maintain their pack & keeping everyone in line.

With the thoughts of Liberty and their pack in the back of her mind now , she made her way back over to her own den. Her tracks had come to a halt just a few inches away from the opening of her own den. Nova circled in front of her den a few times before placing herself into a sitting position. A deep sigh of relief , knowing that there was nothing left for the evening and that she could somewhat relax. As the howls in the wind grew stronger , brushing her coat into a slick back look.

---- THE NEXT DAY —--

The night seemed to be over in a wink and unfortunately for Nova , that included a lack of sleep package. Not that she was worried about running the pack for a few days, but game plans on how she’d run the pack. Her mind played through the things she noticed from shadowing Liberty her first few weeks as Beta. The pack nearly ran itself , but she would ensure that the hunters had enough food for the pack to eat. Her eyelids finally rose as she felt a slight confidence begin to overcome her. ‘I got this.. It’ll be a cake walk , right ?’ she asked herself , very briefly doubting her capabilities.

Her head was held high when she walked out of her den. She stretched in a downward dog and rolled out her tongue whilst yawning. After her great stretched, she found herself walking to a little ledge she’d seen him speak on a couple of times when with the hunters. Her ears slanted back while a paw hovered over the small stage. It seemed as if everyone was still asleep. ‘Let’s not wake the entire pack … wait’ she thought to herself. Instead of howling to get the hunters attention, she figured she could wait until they’d all woken up and emerged from their own dens.

While she waited for the pack to wake up, she backed away from the little ledge of a stage to go for a quick scout around the den area. Not looking in the den, but checking their surroundings for any potential signs of an intruder. Thankfully, the first night was a success and she found no signs of anyone else coming through the pack . Nova’s normally cream colored pelt was damp and now a wet wad of tan instead from the many snowflakes that melted while she zipped through the pack.

Now with nothing more to do , she figured that she would check in on the pups from last night first. Narae and Niko , two stray pups that had both seemed to come from the woods. Nova wondered where the two had come from and how exactly they end up here , in the middle of Canada. She had begun to walk over to Narae, the scrawny and crimson colored pup from last night. She remembered listening to Milo, River, and Akiro as they went over the story of how they found her. Eating the left over meat and covered in her own liquid. Last night, she had assigned Maison to the task of taking care of the pup. The sound of paws munched through the mushy snow. Doing her best not to be noticed, she glanced into the den for just a moment to make sure that she was still breathing before moving on to Niko who’d she had assigned to Blaze. Of course, Gauge was there too and planned to help Niko flourish as much as she could. Which was a great relief to Nova, she knew the pup would never be alone again. Once she laid eyes on the pack, she continued on in her walk to the little ledge once again. This time, twirling into a few circles before getting comfortable and coming to a sit. [/i]

m i l o
| Fighter | |

- work in progress -

n i k o

| Pup | W/ Blaze |

- work in progress -

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u
| Pup | W/ Destiny ,Dante , Cypher, Louie |

The young wolf stayed near Destiny for as long as she could. Listening in on the conversations that she had with Dante and Cypher , newly found brothers who’d yet to release their new founding relationship to the pack. Her maw remained shut throughout the entire transaction, not to distract any of them from their conversation. In her short few months of life, Kiyu knew when to remain silent , as taught early on by her father. The less you talk, the more intel you receive. Which could come in handy if she ever needed it to . Her dusty brown fur slowly turned white as the snowflakes landed on the tips of her hairs. She did her best to remain still, but when the snow became too much she’d shake off all of the flakes just before they penetrated her coarse pelt.

It was not long before the conversation had come to an end. Hazel brown eyes stared up at Destiny , the puppy eyes that everyone easily fell for. “Thank you for letting me tag along. " She was more than happy to accompany Destiny whenever she needed a silent companion. “My father will be glad to know that I kept you company and fed you today.” she laughed at herself, a mere attempt to be cute. However, she was beginning to take pride in caring for others. Just like her mother before her , who would do for the next without questioning it. In her mind , she had come to accept the fact of having large paws to fill, if she were to even remotely grow like her mother.

Her attention was soon brought to the sky as the sun had begun to sink in the west. She knew that she would have to head back to camp and go to bed officially. Her father was not exactly strict, but he was serious when it came to his pups and their daily routine. Respectfully, the pup had run back to their den only to find out that her father was not currently in it. ‘Did he go looking for me ?’ she questioned . Even if he did , she was not going to follow after him. Instead, she entered their den & circled a few times before finding the right spot for her to finally go to bed.

l o u i e
| Fighter | W/ Freya , Kiyu |

The brute glanced back at the wolf as she continued with the conversation. She peaked his interest with the way that she questioned him , as if she did not believe a word he had said. He tilted his head, ears now flopped over, at the question of being smarter in groups versus going solo. “You do have a point, most go alone and if they see something they can call for others to come.” He swiftly retorted his answer to her. Louie made a mental note that the she wolf may be smarter than he’d anticipated. For her being such a younger wolf. The older brute admired her intelligence and nodded with appreciation.

He felt the presence of all eyes on him, it made him shift between his paws searching for comfort. Louie straightened his head to be directly pointed at the wolf in front of him. He wondered if she also knew about the pups crossing the border earlier and causing so much havoc between the two packs. “You are completely correct. The pups are different , as they are learning” he explained to the wolf. Even if she did not believe him when he said it, it would not have bothered him. He knew that the pups would break the rules from time to time, it was the sane adults that knew better. Although , if he said that to her she could have brought up the traitor Shyfawn who’d crossed borders and attempted to cause issues as well. However, Shyfawn was considered a pitiful traitor by most of the wolves in Starlight.

“I would retract my statement if I could. “ He murmured to himself. She knew about the pups too , but it was obvious that everything was not known about what happened. He didn’t know everything either . “Something to do with the Alpha’s pup , what is his name ….. Eli ? Emori ? Eros?” he huffed. He wasn’t sure what exactly the pup’s name was , he did know that Eros was one of the main causes for the unwelcome disturbance. Louis glanced behind himself, seeing a small figure traveling alongside the Alpha. He squinted to make out the hazy picture , blinded by the snow.

“I should get going, it was nice to meet you. “ The brute stood on all fours and turned around to face the pack. His ears quickly flickered and pointed towards the pack. “Goodnight Miss.” he looked at the other wolf over his shoulder before proceeding to move forward back to the common ground of the pack. As soon as he reached the pack , his eyes fixed onto his den. He didn’t see the pointed ears of Kiyu laying in the den. The male huffed before beginning to look for her. “Kiyu” he called sternly. He lifted his head to see if he could find her without going too far.

Louie’s search didn’t last too long , as he’d spotted Kiyu with the Alpha, Beta, and lead fighter. He’d figured she was inquiring on what the adults do all day while the pups are at play. A soft grin rose upon his furry cheek , watching her tilt her head back and forth as the adults spoke. His gaze never left Kiyu as she looked at the sunset above them and registered what time it was. ‘I’ve taught you well , little one.’ he chuckled. To say that Louie was amazed at his pup’s responsibility would’ve been an overstatement, as he expected her to follow directions. His massive paws pressed into the ground beneath him, growing closer to her. She was finally asleep, which worked out perfectly, as Louie felt as if he’d been awake for two moons. Louie let out a gruff noise, purely for how exhausting his day had been.

A large and warm body laid next to Kiyu , wrapping her with his tail so that she could not be seen from the den entrance. It was something that his mate had taught him when the pups were much smaller. Louie gently pressed the tip of his wet nose just between her little ears, before laying his head down next to his paws and going to sleep himself.

a t h e n a
| Hunter | W/Hakuren - Open |

- work in progress --
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me