RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby TheSiren » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:25 am

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a

| Red Moon | Beta | W/ Liberty, Eros , Blaze, Niko , Gauge|

The Beta’s gaze carefully observed the behavior of the Alpha. In the back of her mind she was still thinking about Alexandria and the recent events surrounding her wound. Of course, she could not let him know that she was on to him. Then again, it was liberty and he probably thought of that already. Nova had no doubt in her mind that Liberty knew exactly what she was up to. That meant she had to play it low key until she could pin him for sure. While he set the tone for the next conversation , her ears pierced up as he spoke of making a new leader.

She didn’t remember them having the discussion of promoting anyone. Even so, the Beta agreed with his choice either way. From what she had seen over the last few weeks, Blaze exceeded the qualification required for the part. Nova looked over at Liberty with a nod of her muzzle. “I agree , Blaze is perfect.” The words simply rolled off with a pleasant tune. Her attention was brought back to Blaze, waiting for him to react to the news of him moving up in the ranks.

Nova felt excited for the wolf on his promotion. Even though they had not gone through with the right of passage, yet. A traditional fight to show his worth, she’d heard of it many moons before , but did not realize the fable’s truth. Her ears straightened as the Alpha spoke again , deeming himself as Blaze’s opponent. Nova solidified her expression from showing how concerned she was about this fight. Sure, Blaze should be able to handle himself , but Liberty was something different. Her mouth nearly opened to contest Liberty fighting Blaze , however, she knew to keep her mouth shut on this one. Especially with Liberty being so high on her very brief list of suspects.

m i l o

| Fighter | W/ River & Akiro | fine |

He looked between the two as they'd come to the conclusion of returning back to the rest of the pack. Milo raised his head as his paws shoved the snow in front of him forward. "Sounds like a plan to me." he followed suit. The wolf, now on all fours, proceeded to walk back towards the dens were he'd find himself curling into a slump for the evening. Dark colored eyes went from Akiro to River. "Come on you two." he called for their attention. To make sure that all three of them were on the same page heading back to camp.

n i k o

| Pup | W/ Blaze, Gauge, Nova, Eros, | Scared & Hopeful|

As the adults continued to speak to one another , he remained at the side of his temporary guardian . The pup’s rusty red tail swiveled in a whip motion as Blaze spoke of him being in training. In the back of his mind a flashback came. He remembered his momma telling him about training , how he would be such a great member to the pack and contributor. “My momma used to say that all the time !” he yipped with excitement. His tail slowly started to wind down when he heard that Gauge had brought him food. Niko rose from his spot and rushed over to Gauge who stood just outside the den.

“Thank you !” he barked before digging into the delicious small feast that she brought to him. His small maw ripped into the bitty pieces of meat , growing at each tear. It didn’t take him long to finish , as he hadn’t eaten since that morning. Shortly after he’d finished eating a gust of wind howled , rushing in his direction. He yelped as the cold embraced his small frame. Immediately he’d run to Gauge, tucking himself just underneath her belly. His body shaking against hers hunting for a source of heat.

It was not long before Niko had moved away from Gauge and made his way back into the den to be greeted by the Alpha’s son. His tail instantly began to thump on the ground in excitement as he realized that there was someone he could play with. “We can play all kinds of games!” The small wolf barked at the other. It had been a few days since he’d been around a pup too. At least that is what it felt like. The excitement he had for his new found friend was crushed by the Alpha as he mentioned Eros’ incapability of running. He softly whined, a little bummed out that he couldn’t play with the other pup at the moment. “It’s okay , we will play when you get better. “ he yipped once more. His tail waved with pride behind him, keeping his focus on the pup so that the adults could talk.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u

| Star Light | Pup | W/ Destiny, Bluebell, Azure | Present |

Kiyu sat quietly next to Destiny as they were approached by Bluebell and some pup. Instantly , they young wolf looked over at the pup who oozed with excitement to be behind his mom. Then her eyes looked up at Bluebell, a mother with her pup. A minor hint of jealousy reeked on her face at the sight of the pair. Her eyes had shut, she took a few deep breaths while the rest were talking amongst themselves. When she finished her last breath , she laid her muzzle beside Destiny's side. Not caring about what was and what was not appropriate at the time.

TheSiren wrote:
l o u i e

| Star Light | Fighter | W/ Freya | Alert |

The oversized brute chuckled as she answered herself. Amused that she'd answered her own questions even though he was supposed to answer. "No worries little lady , it happens." he laughed once more. His eyes stayed focused on her, watching for any movement that may strike as peculiar to him. Louie was sure that the young wolf meant no harm , however , she still belonged to the other pack and he could not count on her being completely friendly.

His ears flickered at her response of finding peace at the border. He nodded his head in agreement with her statements. The border, while separating the two , provided a space of concentration or focus. "The border is a lot calmer than one would think." he mentioned. The brute flipped his tail ack and forth, in attempt to show the other that he wasn't going to hurt her. Truthfully, if he wanted to - he could have done so already. "Why am I here?" he repeated her question back to her.

"It's my duty to patrol these borders and to make sure no one crosses that line." he briefly explained to her. He looked down the invisible line once again, not finding any other wolf or picking up any scents at the moment. Louie's gaze turned firm as he sniffed a few times confirming that no one else was near. "I too find peace here at the border - nobody is dumb enough to cross the territory lines." he mentioned to her. Then remembered what the pups had done today, almost kicking himself in the rear. They'd crossed the border and caused a lot of issues today.

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Hakuren| Calm |

The fully black wolf laid to rest on the snow with her paws stretched out to support her maw. A sound of approaching paw steps perked her ears erect towards the blue dome above. She thought about why she was there and what was the reason for her being there, oh right, she was upset with Scythe for her behavior earlier. A dull pang of shame for her nasty retort instantly made her feel guilty. Her ears swayed backwards as she fixed her vision to Hakuren as he approached her.

“There’s a lot of tension between pack mates and I’ve sort of lost my appetite.” She huffed with frustration. She probably should eat soon ,but with everything going on at the present moment - food was on the back of her mind. She raised her muzzle from her paws as she pulled her body from the ground. Athena softly sighed. as a small relief of the pressure rolled off the tip of her tail.

She searched around them for others only to find them still in pairs or groups mingling amongst themselves. Athena quickly assumed that everyone felt the same way as she did. The suffocating aroma of depleting energy filled the pack’s air as they all tried to focus on what’s happening.

Athena shook her fur free of wetness from laying in the snow. “What about you?” She asked the question in return. “Why aren’t you eating ?” Another question rumbling after the first.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:29 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki - hunter - tags: Kuroyuki

He looked at the she-wolf there as Kuroyuki spoke about her "Maybe she was, I don't know, but if the alpha knows her then that's good as I don't recognize her...or the pup" he said to him as he continued to eat the stag. He was hungrier than he was thought to be and he needed to remind himself that the rest of the pack needed to eat too.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush open - hunter - tags: Athena

He sighed "For the same reason, the tensions are so weird in camp and I don't know what is even going on as nobody tells nothing...I just hope this day could be over soon and maybe tomorrow could be a normal day once again" he responded to her simply. He looked back at the prey "This is the first time I feel like I did a bad job bringing that stag into the camp, I feel like we did useless work because no one wants it" he said to her.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: open

She flicked her ears over to the hunters as they accompanied them to the prey too. She took her bite and looked to the healer den where the temp beta and lead hunter were still talking 'Oh well I need to take a part of this to bring to Cypher, no matter does he wants it or not...' she thought to herself as she continued to eat.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: open

She looked after the Kiyu leaving them first, She found that the she-pup was very hard to get close with almost impossible, or maybe they were not the type of wolves she could want to be with. She followed after her sister and Kairo, her ears flicking around the camp, It smelled weird, there was the scent of blood mixed with dead, but neither of them came from different wolves, and there was some high tension in the air as well. She stopped the prey and started to eat.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush open - pup - tags: open

She watched as Kiyu left, and then Kairo followed her. She walked out of the nursery and saw how the female pup took a part of the prey to bring to the alpha. She shook her head lightly and walked over to the prey, starting to eat. Her ears perked toward the wolves here and there wondering what was going on there, as she had no idea, but she knew that there was not everything okay.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: open

He got to the somewhat empty den, he saw only Chi sleeping at her nest there. He laid down on his nest and took a good position, before closing his eyes. He still heard the conversation between his younger brother and Kane outside of the den. He heard depression in Labrador's voice, he did feel a little uncomfortable and lonely when he watched the pack eating the buck. All of them had someone to talk to, he had nobody, and maybe Labrador felt the same way.

Labrador - male - questioning - crush open - hunter - tags: Kane

He looked at him for a while "I don't know, maybe you just need to think that for yourself, I think the other will understand if you just explain it to him and don't push him too much...and give him time to thing..." he said to him shaking his head "I am not good on these things, so...I can't say right answers for that" he said his eyes looked to the sky for a moment. He sighed "I quess you just need to try and see what happens, what else can you do?" he kept saying.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Maison, Nova, open

He looked at the other wolves there silently he was not sure what was happening, but decided to keep out of it. As the Maison and the beta left to handle the healer apprentice, he made himself inside the camp too, he decided to take small naps as he didn't have anythign better to do at the moment.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Louis

She looked at him for a while "I quess that much, but I would it be safer to patrol in groups, not alone?" she said to him with confusion. Well even in her pack has those who patrol alone instead of joining a group, so maybe that doesn't matter. She kept looking at the male, having this feeling like he was not telling the whole truth, maybe he was out there because he wanted to get away from something going on in their camp. She flicked her ears as he mentioned nobody could dump enough to cross the lines "If you say so, in my knowledge there is always the one dump who doesn't care about the territory lines..." she said flicking her ears a little bit "I've heard there was some borders crosses between our packs pups this morning...I don't know what really happened there, but so I've heard" she said.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open

She took a small nap after her duo hunting alongside her sister Freya. She perked her ears a little bit as she heard the food call, but for now, she was too tired to get out just yet. She decided to eat a little bit later, maybe there could be some leftovers left for whatever prey the other hunters got.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:04 am

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

Kane kept his eyes focused on Labradors, watching him as he was trying piece together what he was gonna say. Kane’s ears flattened as Labrador responded. Quickly, Kane moved forward rested his head on Labrador’s shoulder.
“Okay I’ll…I’ll do that” he said, his voice soft as spring fur,
“…and I’m sorry for pressuring you like that.” He apologised.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:50 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga- mate: open- maybe wants pups one day, would adopt, but doesn't really mind not having any- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Alex-> Lycath

They made a small sound as they looked at her. They seemed to sense something from her, regret, guilt, maybe both. They tilted their head but then shook it a couple times. They thought it had to have actually been Liberty... They couldn't just go out and accuse him, though. After seeing what had been done to Alex, Maison couldn't possibly risk it. If Liberty could harm the healer trainee, he could surely harm the healer. They sighed and shook their head...They said "Alex...did Liberty do this to you? We can't just go accuse him, he could hurt both of us and you've already been hurt once. I want to know if he did this, though...If so, I could quietly talk to Nova about it later."

There, they'd finally said it, finally asked if it was actually Liberty. He wasn't here, and since Lycath had just run out of the den, he wasn't there either. They finished up with her wound, then looked at her. They made a small sound as she began to give off a scent of fear. She was clearly thinking on what her brother might do to Shy Fawn, since he'd just threatened him basically. They nodded as she told them to please go find him. "I don't think he'll listen to me...but I'll try. He really thinks Shy Fawn did it, and Shy Fawn did abandon our pack...I'll go talk to him, though." With that, they nosed her a bit then turned and ran out. They ran after Lycath, seeing him and calling "Don't attack him, Lycath!"

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova, Liberty and Eros technically as well

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sat there. She continued to hold the food and wait for the pup. She let a happy look take over her muzzle and eyes as he came over. She laughed gently, saying "You're welcome." She let him have the meat, watching as he gulped it down. He seemed quite hungry, and she wondered just how long he'd been out there. She sighed quietly a bit as she watched him. She couldn't believe humans had just come and taken his parents...

Shaking her head, she looked into the den, at the others there. She then looked to the pup, as he ran to her and cuddled into her. She felt a warmth from this, a maternal instinct taking over. She lowered her head to nuzzle him a moment. He seemed to get the warmth he needed, then moved away from her. She said "You'll be seeing more of me. If...if you want that," then watched him go back into the den. She could hear Liberty telling Eros he was supposed to be resting and wasn't allowed to play, and...he'd be fighting Blaze...

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Labrador and Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Milo and River

The reddish looking and minimally darker male yawned a moment. He blinked and shook his head a couple times. He then nodded as he looked at the other (handsome) male. He stood and shook out his coat, watching the other head off. He squeaked and stepped forward when the other called to him and River. He said "Coming," and trotted forward to follow the other male.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 4 y- hunter- crush: Dante, maybe Mikage when Mikage is older, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage (Bluebell and Azure mentioned)

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf nodded to Mikage. He said "I assume she's been out of the pack for awhile. She definitely only looks three, so...I should have known her at some point unless she left when she was much younger. The pup is cute though," he said. He shook his head, and ate a bit more.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Bluebell-> open

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes watched her go off. He watched as she spoke to the alpha, and then he went back to eating, as he'd kind of stopped.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell and Destiny

The silly and sweet but stubborn and hard headed pup had come with his mom. Of course he had, he had to go where she went. He was only four months old, after all. The golden eyed blue-gray pup shifted from leg to leg, his legs and paws being white. He pawed at his white muzzle a moment. His white-undersided tail flicked back and forth. He then looked to his mother, then the other adult female. "Mama, who is this?" he basically barked the question, excited to know.

(Gotta leave this for Bluebell and Destiny)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:38 am

Pack: hopefully Starlight soon-Age: 3 years-Family: Azure: Son-Crush: Devolping, open-Sweet, kindly, very protective of Azure

Bluebell put her tail around Azure. "This is Destiny, leader of Starlight pack, darling." Her eyes flared with challenge for any wolf to try and attack her pup. They would not get anywhere near. She waited for Destiny's reply, flicking her tail.

Pack: Redmoon-Age: Rank: Omega 7 years-Family: Bluebell, daughter, Azure, Grandson-Crush: Open-Kingly, Snappy, Furious

The tan wolf still lay there, annoyed.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:00 am

Dante

Pack: Starlight, Rank: Temp Beta, Lead Fighter, Age: 4, Feeling: Calm & Thankful Tags: Cypher

Dante was just speaking hypothetically on some of his deepest hearts desires but he had no way of knowing if it was fact that his mother was alive or not but it would make sense considering Ryder was probably his age when she gave birth to him in her very first litter making her 9 years old after all this time. The prospect of seeing his mother again who knew it to be impossible if she’d survived this long Ryder would be an old feeble thing. But that is something Dante accepted long ago. ”I was just speaking in what if’s, I have no true way of knowing whether or not Ryder is still alive….but I accepted a long time ago the truth of the matter is that she is probably long dead.” he began to wonder for just a moment if Ryder ever thought about coming back around to see her children surely she had but never made an appearance. A part of him wanted to move on because it was angry still but the other part was much older and more mature. The mature part of him hoped that when he died eventually and probably alone that he had some one to leave behind that would remember him the same way he holds on to the memories of his mother. But with no prospect of love currently in the works he figures he would have nothing leave behind which honestly was a comforting thing and a bit disturbing.

Dante felt his cheeks go a bit hot it was a kind compliment though it was miss placed on Dante, not that the brute would admit it, he knew of his own shortcomings in his temporary lead position his attitude as of early was very clear evidence he should remain ranked as a lead fighter but the ultimate decision would be left up to Destiny and he wasn't worried about it. His Alpha would make the right choices that benefit the pack and herself the most, which is all he expected so if he was not on the list of things that do right by this pack then he completely understood if he were demoted and replaced. ”Ha you flatter. But I am certain that Destiny has another more suitable Wolf for this position. Should she see that I am not a fit I will step down for this other individual she deem better for it. ,” at this point almost nothing would please him more than to give up working these long hours as the beta. He much preferred the ease of his life as a Lead fighter which was cushy because all he was expected to do with his group of fighters is to run patrols and make sure borders were not crossed. Not a very difficult life since their neighboring packs either preferred to be left alone or wouldn't seek out war or feud which made his job the easiest its been in years. Even Cypher worked harder than Dante since the younger brute actually had to participate in the hunts and risk injury much like today. Dante could do without all of that one of his last concerns was to get past this darkness he held in his chest and give love another chance even if the target of his affections may never look his way which would make sense.

The brute bit the inside of his lip, if it were not for the fact that Cypher was now family Dante would have pounced on him again for making Dante get up in his feelings which is something he hated due to how willing he was to let them win sometimes. This newfound relationship confirmed that Dante wasn't alone anymore, which was most of the darkness he carried, but a special kind of loneliness still resided one that could only be fulfilled through one last ditch effort at love, which would take time and surely no male or she Wolf even cared to look his way not after the things he'd done.

But change was on the horizon for Dante glimpses of his younger youthful kindness would soon begin to bleed through this angry façade he put up to protect his heart.

When Cypher continued after his compliment the brute spoke and confirmed what Dante had been getting onto when the altercation initially started. The ebony brute let out a soft sigh, at least he was right, he could tell that to Destiny and avoid some lashing of the tongue he hoped but he couldn't tell at the moment because the general energy of the pack had become quite heavy. ” Moving on from my poor decisions is not something that comes easy to me. I tend to be regretful..” he admitted softly to Carter's statement about it being in the past. It only meant that Dante could regret it and dwell on it for a while not that it would fix annything. “If that is what you wish. I have to check in with Destiny. News of your injury brought me to you and we have not had time to organize it. Removal of his body needs to be done soon. “
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:58 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Kiyu, Bluebell, Azure, Dante, Cypher
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny's ears pricked hearing Bluebell mention she was the daughter of their most recent traitor, ShyFawn "Funny you should appear today" she commented under her breath with a flick of her ear. She watched Kiyu lay down out of the corner of her eye and suppressed the urge to smile at the pup's demeanor. She couldn't lie, she would have the same reaction at that age. However, Destiny studied Kiyu's actions for a moment. She had laid down after Bluebell's pup had made himself known. She looked over at Kiyu and decided that this pup would personally be taken under her wing. She knew the pup's father was a respected member of the pack so she hoped he wouldn't mind.
Her attention turned back to Bluebell "Your father, while no fault to you -- did betray our pack just earlier today. And since you have been gone for some time I do need to consult my Beta regarding your ranking." She commented "However you are welcome to reside in the pack with your pup." She spoke softly.

Destiny turned her head and scanned the camp for her Beta, Dante. She laid eyes on his dark pelt and blinked as if seeing double. She hadn't seen him and Cyper side by side in some time and forgot how closely they resembled one another. "Please excuse me for a moment while I grab Dante. I will return in a moment" she commented looking back at Bluebell. She moved her gaze down "Kiyu would you like to come with me? If so, lets go" she followed up her statement. Half wanting to include her and half not wanting to leave her alone with a wolf Destiny did not know well.

Destiny stepped awat from Bluebell and Azure and flicked her tail as she walked closer to the middle of the camp. When Dante was in earshot she noticed he and Cypher were deep in conversation. Approaching the two, she dipped her head in greeting "Sorry to intrude Dante and Cypher. I was wondering if I could borrow Dante for a minute for a consult." she asked with a small smile. "It will only take a moment I promise" she added not wanting to pull Dante away from his conversation for too long.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊
Fighter |3years | crush: open | tags: Hutten

Sora shook her head hearing more details about the fight. "From what I overheard it seemed like it was regarding an injury. I'm not sure about all the details, But I am curious" she replied with a flick of her ear. She thought about the outburst "Dante seemed really passionate about getting the answers about the hunt" she added looking around the camp at everyone.
She watched as Dante and Cypher emerged, chatting as if they were buds. She tilted her head, confused at the sudden change in their temperament "They seem to have worked things out."

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Niko, Gauge, Liberty, Nova

Blaze watched Niko run over to Gauge as she mentioned the food was there. The pup devoured the food so fast that Blaze wondered how long it had been since he had eaten. Shortly after, Niko had come back and was standing beside him once again. He looked down at Niko and offered a small smile of reassurance. He looked to Eros as the pup excitedly spoke and knew the two would be fast friends. Which was good - pups needed friends.

Blaze watched Liberty as he chuckled at his comment, pleased that he wasn't a bother he raised his head slightly as Liberty mentioned it was perfect timing with him and Nova both being present. He turned his gaze to the Beta for a moment before returning back to Liberty.

Blaze couldn't help but feel a burst of pride hearing Liberty speak. The Lead Fighter position was one that Blaze strived for, he accepted his role as Fighter and wore the title proudly since he was able to protect his pack. He focused his gaze on Liberty, not in a challenging way, but one of pure focus and providing the large wolf his full attention. As it was mentioned he would be going up against a fight between him and Liberty. He flicked his ears hearing Nova echo her agreement about Blaze being prompted. Blaze nodded, dipping his head. "I would be honored to accept the position. Thank you for your trust and consideration" he commented after a moment. Offering Liberty a small smile he responded "I wouldn't want to go against another wolf"

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Milo, Akiro

River nodded as Milo confirmed the plan, Akiro had yawned a moment later so she knew heading back to camp was the ideal choice. Milo had began padding away, she hadn't even noticed that she hadn't moved until the wolf called to her and Akiro to come on. River laughed "Coming!" . She picked up her pace and caught up to them. As they walked she looked towards Milo "Have you had a good day in the pack so far?" she asked a little hesitant.

WIP , I know she's walking back but honestly I got nothing besides this right now LOL
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:51 pm

Pack: Starlight-Rank-Age: 3 years-Family: Azure: Son-Crush: Devolping, open-Sweet, kindly, very protective of Azure

Bluebell nodded. "Thank you." She took Azure away from the rest of the wolves, sitting away, and keeping her tail around Azure.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:44 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga- mate: open- maybe wants pups one day, would adopt, but doesn't really mind not having any- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Alex-> Lycath

They made a small sound as they looked at her. They seemed to sense something from her, regret, guilt, maybe both. They tilted their head but then shook it a couple times. They thought it had to have actually been Liberty... They couldn't just go out and accuse him, though. After seeing what had been done to Alex, Maison couldn't possibly risk it. If Liberty could harm the healer trainee, he could surely harm the healer. They sighed and shook their head...They said "Alex...did Liberty do this to you? We can't just go accuse him, he could hurt both of us and you've already been hurt once. I want to know if he did this, though...If so, I could quietly talk to Nova about it later."

There, they'd finally said it, finally asked if it was actually Liberty. He wasn't here, and since Lycath had just run out of the den, he wasn't there either. They finished up with her wound, then looked at her. They made a small sound as she began to give off a scent of fear. She was clearly thinking on what her brother might do to Shy Fawn, since he'd just threatened him basically. They nodded as she told them to please go find him. "I don't think he'll listen to me...but I'll try. He really thinks Shy Fawn did it, and Shy Fawn did abandon our pack...I'll go talk to him, though." With that, they nosed her a bit then turned and ran out. They ran after Lycath, seeing him and calling "Don't attack him, Lycath!"

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova, Liberty and Eros technically as well

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sat there. She continued to hold the food and wait for the pup. She let a happy look take over her muzzle and eyes as he came over. She laughed gently, saying "You're welcome." She let him have the meat, watching as he gulped it down. He seemed quite hungry, and she wondered just how long he'd been out there. She sighed quietly a bit as she watched him. She couldn't believe humans had just come and taken his parents...

Shaking her head, she looked into the den, at the others there. She then looked to the pup, as he ran to her and cuddled into her. She felt a warmth from this, a maternal instinct taking over. She lowered her head to nuzzle him a moment. He seemed to get the warmth he needed, then moved away from her. She said "You'll be seeing more of me. If...if you want that," then watched him go back into the den. She could hear Liberty telling Eros he was supposed to be resting and wasn't allowed to play, and...he'd be fighting Blaze...

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Labrador and Castor too possibly- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Milo and River

The reddish looking and minimally darker male yawned a moment. He blinked and shook his head a couple times. He then nodded as he looked at the other (handsome) male. He stood and shook out his coat, watching the other head off. He squeaked and stepped forward when the other called to him and River. He said "Coming," and trotted forward to follow the other male.

(Leaving for Milo. I don't really know what else to post either)

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 4 y- hunter- crush: Dante, maybe Mikage when Mikage is older, maybe Cypher- mate is open- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage (Bluebell and Azure mentioned)

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf nodded to Mikage. He said "I assume she's been out of the pack for awhile. She definitely only looks three, so...I should have known her at some point unless she left when she was much younger. The pup is cute though," he said. He shook his head, and ate a bit more.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Bluebell-> open

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked. Brown and blue eyes watched her go off. He watched as she spoke to the alpha, and then he went back to eating, as he'd kind of stopped.

Azure- m- 4 mo- male pup- boys; open- way too young- way too young but will adopt when he's three years or older- skills: not yet, he's only four months old, but he's really fast and intelligent- Bluebell's son- Tags: Bluebell and Destiny and Kiyu

The golden eyed blue-gray pup watched the other pup lay down. He tilted his head, confused by why she was doing that. He listened as the alpha spoke to his mother. He made a small sound as his grandfather was mentioned...They hadn't really been around him. It had just been him and his mama, and maybe his dad for a bit. Shaking his head, he stuck close as she moved away with him a bit. As they sat he said "Why did that female pup lay down like that? Girls are so...weird...so weird. Not...not you though, mama."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:10 pm

Cypher - Male - Lead Hunter - 3yrs - Starlight - Tags: Dante, Destiny - Mentions: Scythe - Crush: Developing - Feeling: Happy, Tired, Flustered ( In a good way)

Cypher tilted his head and sighed, lowering his gaze. "As I thought. I doubt any wolf would be able to survive past the age of five or six years as a loner. The world is far too harsh for one to survive without the support of one's pack alongside them."He agreed. A pang of sadness hit him as he thought of the past. He couldn't remember why he was brought to Starlight. The only thing he remembered was her stories she would tell him each morning and each night. His favorite was of the Moon Wolf and her chase after the Sun Wolf within the Sky Wolf. Otherwise, his memories began when he was first brought into the pack by the Alpha at the time.

When Dante dismissed his complement as flattery, he tilted his head and sighed. "Whom do you believe would be better then you? You are by far the best Beta Alpha could ask for. If Des-Alpha can't see that, then it is her loss" he said, though deep down he was a little selfishly hoping that meant he had a chance. Towards what, he didn't know, but he hoped her would one day.

He wondered why the male was quiet as they headed towards Kikui's vigil. His ears flicked towards the sound of someone speaking about them, but shook his head and looked ahead.

He listened to Dante's words, ones about regretting and dwelling upon his mistakes, and was about to speak when Destiny approached. His heart skipped a beat, but he forced himself to dip his head respectfully before speaking. "It's quite alright Alpha, we were just about finished anyways. In fact, he had mentioned going to see you, so the timing works out perfectly." He said, sitting on his haunches to take a quick rest before continuing on towards Kikui. He glanced with a smile at Dante, and fought the urge to run when he faced Destiny once more. A heat was rising to his cheeks, making him grow flustered as he waited respectfully for the Alpha to leave with Dante. He had no idea, however, why he felt such a heat and emotion and flicked his tail. He glanced at the carcass and wondered if Scythe would bring him some despite stating he was not hungry. In the end, he would eat it if he must.

Narae - Female - Pup - 3 months - Redmoon - Tags: Any Redmoon wolf- Crush: N/A - Feeling: Hungry, Sad, Tired, Weak

Little Narae stumbled over a rise in the rough terrain before her as she followed the smell of food. It had been well over a month since she ate anything more than tree bark, and her little body showed its effects. She was quite literally skin, fur and bones, and her sunken eyes roved the horizon before her. A little whimper escaped her throat as she felt a thorn lodge itself in her paw pad. However, the female snowy pup continued on until she was right behind the food, in a bush as she observed the wolves in the clearing before her. She waited until she couldn't see any wolves facing the prey and bolted out of the bush, stifling her yelp. She tore into the carcass, tearing chunks quickly as she turned this way and that to makes sure no wolf was watching or coming her way. Her little body shook as she ate and heard it growl in acceptance as the food was being eaten. Her paw pad had begun to bleed, but the little pup paid it no heed as she ate, hoping to eat then dash back to the bush nearby.
Last edited by MoonlitWolf2022 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

Hey there! I'm MoonlitWolf2022, but you can call
me Moon! I have Autism and ADHD, so forgive me if
I lose focus or get distracted easily. I am an artist
for Baby Bassets and Teacup Pups!
I'm the owner of Country Hounds, go check it out!
I'm working hard to get it open!

──MOON SHE/HER YOONGI BIASED──
██████████████████████████████

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets