Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:55 am

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots shook his head. "Diva? Really?" he asked, then put a paw to his chest. "Hmm...maybe I a, a diva." He quickly quit doing that, though, flicking his tail a couple times and watching the two she dogs now.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded. "Yes, you can trust us, as you can see from that encounter with Snake...Well, I guess you didn't really see that, but we'd rather avoid a fight...I just want somewhere safe to stay, and other dogs to be around.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado

The lighter tan and white female smiled a canine smile. "You're the leader?" she asked, tilting her head as she looked at him. "That's pretty cool," she then said, and looked at her son. "Ah...my name is Creampuff," the mostly husky but also partly Shepherd she dog said.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "Tornado!" he cried, then tilted his head a moment. "Isn't that like....those dark spinny things that sometimes appear in the sky? That means you're really strong, if you were named that!"

(Doing a double post to make a couple more characters)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:15 am

Name;
An
Gender;
male
Age;
1 year 3 months
Rank;
Nope, not in a pack yet
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Topaz and Lazuli

Personality;
Sweet, gentle, silly, fun loving, playful, adventurous, loves water, cuddly, listens to troubles, kind, caring, honest.
Wild, loud, stubborn, hard headed, doesn't always listen...bouts of shy, bouts of nerves, aloof if angered or annoyed, withdrawn if upset, seemingly cold if angered as well, sometimes too quiet, doesn't seem to like thunder or fire.
History:
Born one year and three months ago, and has only ever known Anni. She's never told him if she's his actual mom or just found him. He doesn't care anyway, he sees her as his only mother. They are now wandering the streets, trying to find others to hang around with.
Family/mate/pups:
Anni (mom/adoptive mom) ; Too young for mate or pups yet
Other:
Golden with bluish green eyes and some white markings. Unknown mix.

Name;
Anni
Gender;
Female
Age;
4 years
Rank;
Nope, not in a pack yet
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Ging

Personality;
Sweet, playful, adventurous, loyal, loving, cuddly, listens to problems, kind, caring, loving.
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered, withdrawn if upset, bouts of shy, bouts of nerves, too quiet at times, doesn't seem to like thunder or fire at all...and in facts seems to have some sort of fear of them.
History:
Born four years ago and raised by her family, she had an alright life. She was as okay as she could be, anyway. She grew up healthy and good, and soon went off on her own. She had or found An, and she's the only one he's ever known. She won't tell him if he's really hers or not. They're wandering in search of companions.
Family/mate/pups:
Not in RP; mate open, An is her son
Other:
Golden and brown she dog with bluish-green eyes and some white markings. Borzoi Nenets Herding dog East-European Shepherd and East Siberian Laika mix.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:09 pm

Both accepted
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:48 pm

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:Both accepted

XD thank you

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

Above

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro

Above

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado

Above

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado

Above

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ open for Ging and her family

The sweet and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. Bluish-green eyes looked around, making sure nothing bad happened and no one sneaked up. The golden and brown dog with some white markings then sighed. She looked to An and nosed him, then began to walk.

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ open for Ging and her family

The gentle and cuddly but sometimes shy and nervous one yawned. Bluish-green eyes of the male also looked around. He then looked to his mom as she nudged him. The white marked golden one nodded to her, then followed her as she began to walk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Kairos
-Male
-2 years
-German Shepard
-Stray
-Large for his breed

Pancake
-Male
-7 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Children are Syrup, Butter, and Drizzle

Syrup
-Female
-2 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Father is Pancake, Butter is sister, Drizzle is younger brother

Butter
-Male
-2 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Syrup is sister, Pancake is father, Drizzle is younger brother

Feather
-Female
-2 years
-Pomeranian
-Stray

Drizzle
-Male
-2 months
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Pancake is father, Syrup and Butter are older siblings

Mal
-Female
-4 years
-Rottweiler, Beauceron, and Doberman mix
-Stray
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:39 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Nein, Boba
She sighed "That's kind of sad to hear from a pup, but what can you do if your parents are dead and you're alone..." she responded simply. She looked at her brother "Well why don't you go to get something to eat, I will stay here with him to wait for the leader" she said to him.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Tesra, Boba
He sat down and flicked his tail a little impatient "Seriously when does Tornado get back, I am hungry" he whined with a sigh. He narrowed his eyes a little bit "fine fine, I try my best to find something" he said as he started to walk away.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, and Buckeye
He nodded to the pup "Yes it is, but I am not actually that strong as really tornados could be, my name is...well mostly because I am pretty big and messy" he said to them. He flicked his tail a little bit "You want to join? huh?" he asked them "I am not too heartless to say no to a pretty lady and the young rascal" he decided to say.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe
She blinked her eyes "Sometimes strangers do surprise, even if they first act nice, but later show up as the opposite" she said to them. She thought for a moment "Then another way I can't read minds, so I guess only a time will tell what kind of dogs you really are" she continued. She looked at the two once again "Fine, let's start this again, who were you again?" she asked them both.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru, open
The oldest dog in the little group was still sleeping, unaware of the two of her nurslings going out for their own. She flicked her ears when the calm voice of Zaeru woke her up "What?" she asked with confusion.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, open
Yawning the shikoku mix opened his eyes and looked over to his adoptive mother and two siblings. He flicked his ears as he walked over to his best friend "Hey, woke up..." he called silently out for Topaz "I said woke up, you don't want me to bite your ears, do you?" he called out annoyed. He looked at the other male dog when he woke up at last "Let's go, Ging is sleeping let's go for a hunt, remember those rabbit dens we saw yesterday?" he questioned him as he started to leave their sleeping place.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging, open
Flicking her ears the young female was awakened, either Lazuli or her brother was not as silent as they maybe could be wanted to be as their conversation did wake her up. Though she didn't move a limb, instead she just silently listened for them to get out of their sleeping place before looking up at the den entrance "Ging...Topaz and Lazuli left to hunt some rabbits or try to find them anyway" she called out for the older female.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, open
He was deep in sleep when someone dared to call into his ears, to wake him up "Please not my ears, even if I don't want to hear your voice this early... I still need them..." he called out with a yawn as he looked over to the shikoku mix "What is it?" he asked. Flicking his ears he stood up "Yes, I do remember them...could we try to see if there is anything?" he asked him silently as he followed him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:17 am

[furry: I think you put the wrong name for Drizzle's dad. Did you mean Pancake?]

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male nodded. He said "Well, of course, no person or animal can read minds." He glanced to his daughter, then to the other dog once more. "My name is Cannoli, I don't...know if we ever actually told you our names."

The tan and white female with half flop ears also nodded. She said "True, true, no one and no animals can read minds. Yeah...I guess you'll just have to watch us and see that we're good. Oh, um...my name is Crepe," she said, after her dad finished speaking.

The lighter tan and white female smiled a canine smile when he said he wouldn't say no. "Oh, that's good; I'm glad," she said to him. She laughed a bit as her pup said it was a family. "Guess it would seem like a family," she said in response to Buckeye.

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "Messy? You don't look messy to me, but you are big." He looked to his mother a moment, then back to the Leonberger. "Yes, yes, want to join a family!" he cried, seeing packs and groups as like families.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz (hope this is okay)

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white sighed. She continued to walk along, and nudged her son a bit. She sniffed the air as she walked, and saw some shapes in the distance. She tilted her head as she saw them, and silently followed them.

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz (hope this is okay)

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one wagged his tail. He poked at Anni with a paw, then walked along with her. He saw some shapes in the distance as well, and got excited. He noticed his mom kept silent, but being the dork he was, he barked loudly towards them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:41 am

She sighed "That's kind of sad to hear from a pup, but what can you do if your parents are dead and you're alone..." she responded simply. She looked at her brother "Well why don't you go to get something to eat, I will stay here with him to wait for the leader" she said to him.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Tesra, Boba
He sat down and flicked his tail a little impatient "Seriously when does Tornado get back, I am hungry" he whined with a sigh. He narrowed his eyes a little bit "fine fine, I try my best to find something" he said as he started to walk away.

He smiled at the female and then the pup "It is messy, you're not seen me in the mornings after waking up" he said to the pup with a playful grim. He shook his head gently "I do like to think of our group as one large family, I mean aren't we always together like most families are" he said thoughtfully "even if we're not related by blood..." he continued.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe
She sighed a little bit annoyed about the male correcting her, but tried not to be bothered about it too much "You didn't and I didn't either..." she said in her normal little bit of a harsh tone "I am Ficarro" she said to them. She was not a mean dog, she just wanted to be seen as strong and determined around strangers, as she know that her group leader was kind, yes, but sometimes way too naive on things. Then there were the innocent siblings, which she really didn't want to give any hard decisions as they were still on their pup level. She was silent for a moment "Fine, I will give you two a chance, but it's only one, if you mess things up? I am not going to give you another one?" she said to them as she turned around to leave.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru (boys, An, Anni)
Sighing in annoyance the husky malamute stood up, shaking her fur before leaving the small hidden place they found to sleep last night. She was proud of the two to go out to try to hunt their own food, but then again she didn't like how they didn't tell her about doing so. She took a deep sniff at the air, to follow the two males, but instead, her ears perked up after hearing a barking the way she knew the two to go at. She flicked her tail to Zaeru to follow as she run toward the noise. She stopped after seeing the two males in the distance looking around confused, she did see the two strangers there watching them in good distance.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, An, Anni
Proudly the dirty gray and brown shikoku mix walked toward the place they were seen rabbit dens yesterday, remembering that Ging did say that there could still be rabbits there, but they were too deep inside their dens to even bother to try to get them. He was already learned to notice the rabbits scents and yes it was faint, but he did smell that around there "Now listen...you watch on those holes there and I go..." he said to his friend there, but was shut off, by the sudden barking "...that's not a voice I know?" he said his eyes wide open as he watched around to see the one who did the noise.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)
She felt a little nervous yet fearful kick in her heart when she heard the barking in the same way she knew that her brother and Lazuli left. She followed the Ging to the place they saw the rabbit dens yesterday and noticed the two strangers watching the two males there in the distance. She gave a silent yet nervous growl as she watched the two there, not knowing what they were planning, were they bad ones or good ones.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, An, Anni
He looked at the rabbit's den there in focus, scenting the air there he found the rabbit's scents which told him that there could be some rabbits still there hiding or still sleeping. He flicked his ears over to Lazuli's plan but didn't have time to respond to him, because of the sudden barking somewhere. He looked around the way he recognized the noise coming from "no...that's not someone we know...'" he said to Lazuli, with a growl coming from his throat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:26 am

[furry: I think you put the wrong name for Drizzle's dad. Did you mean Pancake?]

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male nodded. He said "We won't mess up..." then glanced to his daughter again. He nudged her a bit, as Ficarro began to walk off. He nosed through Crepe's fur a bit, then turned away. He quickly followed the Doberman female. He flicked his tail a couple times.

The tan and white female with half flop ears sighed...She shook her head a couple times, hearing the tone of voice the other female had. She flinched a bit, but shook it off. She then looked at her dad, as he nudged her a bit. He nosed through her fur, then headed off. She hurried after the two of them.

The lighter tan and white female nodded as she looked between them. "That's a nice mentality to have," she said to the older male. She then nudged the pup a bit. "Well...lets go see this pack of yours," she said with another canine smile. She flicked her tail a bit. She twitched her ears as well.

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "I guess I haven't..." he muttered, but then perked up. He giggled and said "That's good, that's good! You don't have to be related by blood to be family," he said, thinking of his mom's heritage. Her grandparents had thought of each other as family. The two huskies had seen the shepherd and other husky as family, and vice versa. He wagged his little tail. He then looked around for a small moment, before looking at them again.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white growled...She smacked her son with a paw then nipped at his ear, not bad but enough to show him he was in trouble. She then sighed a bit. She saw two more dogs, females she thought. They'd clearly been seen by at least those two. They'd been seen...so might as well go talk to them. Continuing to walk, she got a few feet then called "Hello." She was close enough to be heard, but still far enough to run if they reacted bad.

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one yelped as he was nipped...He grumbled and growled a bit, then sighed as well. He knew he was in trouble with her...but for now she was focused on the strangers. He was glad for that fact. He flicked his tail as he watched her walk a couple more feet. He thought she wasn't getting close in case they reacted bad. He nodded to himself, then ran ahead of her two feet then stopped. He too was still out of reach, but close enough to call "I'm An!"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:00 pm

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe
He left the two to get to his usual path to the part of the woods he know to have plenty of smaller prey and maybe some bigger ones as well, but alone he could only try the smaller ones. He stalked some birds there, but lost his patience at the moment when he saw Ficarro with another dog there "Hey Fi...it's strange to see you with strangers who are they?" he asked the female as he looked at the two strangers.

He smirked as he turned to lead the two "Well I don't know if it's really a pack, as we only have a few members there...few young fools there, maybe the group could be better, but whatever" he said jokingly. He walked slowly up to the small hill there, sometimes the grass and ground make his large legs sink, which made it harder for him to climb the hill. For now, there was not raining so walking there was a little bit easier.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe, Nein
She blinked her eyes at the male's words "We will see..." she murmured silently mostly to herself. She lead them to the tighter woods, which bring to the place they were made to their little camp. She flicked her ears over to the young shepherd there showing up again and blinked his eyes "Oh, you out there alone? That's interesting Nein, you're usually with your sister" she said to him ignoring his words about the strangers "That's Nein...the second of the rascals we have" she said to Cannoli and Crepe.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru, An, Anni /boys)
She didn't really growl or anything just stayed still and watched, poking her tail to Zaeru's back to the younger dog to stop growling. She gave a look at the two males in the distance, shaking her head a little bit as they seemed to be very confused there 'Those two seriously can't do two things at the same time' she thought to himself as she saw them to focus on the rabbits again. She turned back to the two strangers "Those two belong to my watch, it's suspicious for you to watch them there out of sight, what do you want?" she asked them calmly, but had this serious tune in her voice too.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, An, Anni
He watched around the voice for a moment not really seeing anyone and the barking stopped too "It was probably nothing, let's continue the hunt" he said to his friend and turned back to the holes "You get the plan?" he asked him. As the other left to the other holes he started to carefully peek inside the holes near him, seeing some movements 'There they are...lucky' he thought to himself as he strike to the small hole, to either catch or scare the rabbits out of the other holes there and hoped those holes he noticed so fat was the only ones.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)
She stopped growling when Ging poked her back on n her tail, she looked at the strangers, mostly at An, who introduced himself for some reason. She looked toward the boys as they seemed to forget the barks and continued their hunts. She wanted to go there to catch some rabbits too, as she didn't want Lazuli to have a reason to exaggerate if he grabs something from there, but she didn't want to leave Ging's side too as now it could be two against two matches if it goes to that.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, An, Anni
He looked around having this feeling on his pelt that there was someone watching them, but as nothing didn't show up, he believed his friend that it was nothing when he focused on the rabbits again "Of course I did" he said to him and walked to the other holes to the other side. He kept his eyes on the two holes there as the Lazuli did his move at the other side, nothing coming out to the hole he was closest with, maybe the rabbits scented him there, but one of them did get out from the second hole not so further away "here, that's mine" he called out and speed up behind the confused rabbit and quickly caught the young one.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me