♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

Postby 15minutes » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:30 pm

Border Collie - Male - 46 Moons - Tags: Fogarty, Bear

"Yes, Fogarty. Is Bear coming or what?" Solo wrinkled his nose, glancing at the cabin.
He himself had no idea you could even sleep in that long.

American Alsatian - Female - 10 Moons - Tags: Fogarty

"I'm ready as I'll ever be," she barked, impatience rising in her voice, "are we going now?"
Xi'an was bored, longing for a good hunt.
15minutes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:07 pm

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Aonani

Kjotve wasn't paying attention to anything around him, his focus was on the rabbit meat between his paws. He grumbled half to himself and half as he heard someone approach him, his fangs gripping a thick chunk of meat. He got a better grip on the fatty flesh before he felt a soft tongue rid his thick pale fur of debris and flecks of dirt. His lips curled up slightly and what sounded like the start of a deep growl hitched in his throat. He grumbled instead, like a half attempt at a growl but it came out in a grumpy voice. "What are you doing?" He asked as he continued his feast. He was very clearly not used to being touched, but this didn't feel like she wanted to fight or show aggression so Kjotve didn't make a move to harm her.

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Sierra

Seamus looked down at the advisor, his head tilting before his voice left his muzzle. "Ah, don't worry yourself. No harm done, Lass". He spoke warmly to the female with a slow wag of his tail. "How have you been today?" He asked her, trying to make some sort of small talk, which Seamus had never really been good at but he at least wanted to try.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Sulo

The healer nodded at her apprentice and Stretched out her back before padded towards the camp entrance. "I zhink we can go now yea." She agreed. "Chamomile and cat nip are very good sleep aids, Seamus has been trouble vith nightmares and it helps him sleep." She explained as she walked. "Now, I'd like you to try and find chamomile zhis turn. You vill need to know vhat it looks like."

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:08 pm

Thorn

Thorn blinked slowly at them as they turned their awaiting gazes on her promptly. Thorn mumbled awkwardly and scratched the back of her head with her hind paw, "I dunno... I can come with I guess? I'm not a big swimmer." Truth is, water scared the heck out of Thorn, for many reasons, some more personal but today wasn't a day to show any weakness to Doe or Viviane. Which was almost every day. "Plus, I may have to get to my duties soon." She looked around, seeing others already grouping together for patrols.

Sierra

She looked up and blinked slowly, surprised by his kind attitude. Sierra never really had the courage to speak to him so she was never able to figure out his personality since she arrived into the pack, finding her way to the rank she has now. Sierra's ear flicked and she gazed at him warily, a small smile forming on her lips, "I'm alright, sort of bored though." She laughed slightly in an equally friendly manner, "I might go for a little hunt... maybe there's some turkey around?" She added, shuffling her paws awkwardly, "Are you going for a patrol?"

Kane

Kane watched her go and shrugged to himself, Moody females... He thought, getting up and going to watch the battle training Prince Max and Kjotve.

Bear

Bear grumbled as the morning sun began pouring through the fogged up windows, his eyes opening slightly to view them. "Ugh... not already." He woofed quietly to himself, getting up and stretching long and slow, ensuring every inch of his muscles and body were ready for the day ahead of hunting, chasing, and tracking.

Chloe

Chloe looked over the Queen's shoulder and spotted the adorable and crazy pup known as Dancer. "Can Dancer come too? Maybe we can hunt something too! I love hunting! Food is great!" She told the Queen, doing one more brief zoomie around the room and returning to her. "Or maybe to the creek? I don't think I've ever been there either." Chloe informed her, grinning with her tongue lolling.

Atlas

Atlas dashed out of the cabin after Alaire gave him the okay, happily trotting over to Prince Max, ready to ask a row of questions he had thought out for him during the night, "Sir Prince Max?" He barked quietly, looking up at the much bigger dog. "Can I ask you another question?" He woofed, remembering how he had said that yesterday, and before that, and before that, and before that...
Last edited by ivyy. on Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:57 am

Queen Ziva
Age:- 54 months ¦ Gender:- CisFemale ¦ Location:- The Cabin ¦ Tags:- Chloe, Alaire ¦ Mentions:- Dancer, Atlas, Adelina

The red husky dog laughed a little more with a light nod. "Sure we can do whatever you like little one." She replied getting up on all four paws. Just then she heard Alaire call her over. Ziva flicked her tail as she turned to Chloe who asked if Dancer could join them. She laughed gently once more. "Of course, I'm sure if you ask him, he'd love to come. It would certainly give Elder Bony some time without such an energetic pup. Why don't you go play with him for a short bit outside. I just need to chat with Alaire quickly then I'll come and get you both okay?" The female asked as she gave the pup a friendly nuzzle. Ziva was glad the new mother had called her because she wanted to check how she and the Pups were doing but just then she spotted two of them running past her and outside.

Aztec
Age:- 7. 5 years ¦ Gender:- CisMale ¦ Location:- The Bridge ¦ Tags:- Open ¦ Mentions:- Zack, Max, Kjotve

He continued to watch Zack and Max. The way the pup spoke to his father made the old dog growl in the pit of his stomach. As much as he wanted to give his grandpup a telling off, as long as Max didn't treat Ziva the same way Aztec wouldn't intervene. The wolf dog thought back to his past, how he never knew his own parents. Striker the Senior Guardian before him had been the closest thing to a father the dog had ever known and of course Aztec had idolised him. Striker hadn't been a large dog in fact he was the size of a Beagle but boy was he feirce. Everytime the young Aztec had spared with him growing up, he'd always loose thinking he could over power the smaller dog. Aztec laughed slightly at the memory. Just goes to show that size wasn't everything. He decided to move on and walked past the King and young Prince silently to go find Kjotve. He wanted to congratulate the guard on a good job not that he'd be in a good mood no doubt but Aztec could take it.

Dancer
Age:- 10 months ¦ Gender:- CisMale ¦ Location:- Outside ¦ Tags:- Bony ¦ Mentions:- -

The golden pup grinned wildly at the old terrier baring his pearly whites quite happily. Of course he wasn't being aggressive or anything, this is just what he did when he was happy...which was ALL the time. Nodding his fluffy head to the dogs remark about Dancer seeming excited. "Oh I am elder, I am. Today's gonna be a grrreat day, but then so was yesterday and the day before that oh and the day before that too. In fact this whole week has been barkingly great!" He barked crouching down on his front legs with a play bow. His rear end and tail waggeled uncontrollably in the air. Dancer's tongue lolled to the side as he panted heavily grinning at Bony." Guess what guess what, Max and guard Kjotve were sparring outside, it was soooo super close I think it might have been a draw. Wow! I don't think I could be a guard or a hunter for that matter, it's just too much focus." He blurted out without even taking a breath and then his ears perked up as if he heard something." What was that? Oh my bad it was the wind." He said laughing as he realize he was over alert.

Rune
Age:- 5 months ¦ Gender:- CisMale ¦ Location:- Pup-Den ¦ Tags:- Alaire, Atlas ¦ Mentions:- -

He sturred in his sleep restlessly. Though his body wanted to sleep more, his mind was now awake however his eyes didn't seem to want to open. Lifting his small head, the pup snift the air around him catching his mother's scent. He stumbled to his feet and walked a little wabbily to the front of his mother. All with his eyes closed. He fell forward right into Alaire's shoulder where he plonked himself down resting his chin on her front leg with a sigh. His stomach then rumbled a little and the pup licked his lips before wrapping his tail around his thigh once more.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[two]

Postby Shadow17 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:20 pm

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨
- 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 -

“At least he gets training. But I don’t know, I think Zack would understand if he got a minor scratch or two.” She said offhandedly. Wandering eyes watched the pack as they rose to their duties. “Say, who is your mentor? I forget, as I barely see you out and around. They really should be stepping up to teach you,” she asked.
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:28 am

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Aonani

Kjotve wasn't paying attention to anything around him, his focus was on the rabbit meat between his paws. He grumbled half to himself and half as he heard someone approach him, his fangs gripping a thick chunk of meat. He got a better grip on the fatty flesh before he felt a soft tongue rid his thick pale fur of debris and flecks of dirt. His lips curled up slightly and what sounded like the start of a deep growl hitched in his throat. He grumbled instead, like a half attempt at a growl but it came out in a grumpy voice. "What are you doing?" He asked as he continued his feast. He was very clearly not used to being touched, but this didn't feel like she wanted to fight or show aggression so Kjotve didn't make a move to harm her.

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Sierra

The Wolfhound looked down at the advisor and shook his head. "No, guards don't take me on patrol. Something about me being tall I think it was, aye?" He said thoughtfully while looking down at his long legs. Seamus was one of the taller dogs of the pack, next to Kjotve and Bear. He shook his head and his brown eyes scanned the collie. "If it's hunting you're after though, hare seem to be abundant, some turkey ain't far either." He explained and wagged his tail slowly.
"Personally I try to go for bigger game, big dog gets more food, y'know." He chuckled as he poked fun at his size.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Sulo

The healer nodded at her apprentice and Stretched out her back before padded towards the camp entrance. "I zhink we can go now yea." She agreed. "Chamomile and cat nip are very good sleep aids, Seamus has been trouble vith nightmares and it helps him sleep." She explained as she walked. "Now, I'd like you to try and find chamomile zhis turn. You vill need to know vhat it looks like."

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:59 am

<| Sulo |>
< Healer trainee <|> female <|> Collie <|> m. Delta <|> c. rush <|> tags: Delta >

---
She listened to her mentor thoughtfully "why does he have problems with nightmares? Could we find the reason for those dreams, instead than feed him the herbs all the time?" she said, though she didn't find a way how to do that. She followed after her mentor giving a look toward the prince there as he was arguing with his father the king, before turning back to the healer "of course I do know how the chamomile looks like...the white flower with yellow...inside?" she responded. She kept thinking "I think near the creek there could be some of them?" she said.

<|Maymay|>
< Trainee <|> female <|> Samoyed <|> m. entor <|> c. rush <|> tags: Juno>

---
She looked at Max there, her eyes turning to follow the healers as they made their way out of the camp "well, yeah, he could not mind if he did have some scratch, I am surprised that he is not had any yet..." she responded turning to the hunter once again "I don't know really? I am trained with whoever takes me out or agreed to train me" she said to her sighing "I do hope to have a proper mentor thought, who only train me, so I don't need to always look and ask for them" she said.

<| T.Rex |>
< Hunter <|> male <|> German shephard <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: Phoenix, open>

---
He eyes the male pheasant, narrowing his eyes at his hunter buddy there, but didn't do anything to ask what was she doing he trusted that she knows. When she attacked the bush the luck got into him as one of the pheasant hiding in that bush ran toward him with panic. He didn't give the female pheasant time to get her mistake and hunted her quickly. Holding the pheasant he looked at Phoenix pleased as he noticed that she has caught the pheasant as well.

<| Phoenix |>
< Hunter <|> female <|> Husky <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: T.Rex, Open >

---
She got closer to the bush where she saw the pheasant ladies and when she saw a moment she attacked the bush. A voice echoes there as two of the pheasants left the bush by run other got into a wrong direction in panic, toward the T-Rex, who cathed the bird quickly. She held the pheasant as she looked at how the third lady pleasant and the male flight away.

<| Bony |>
< Elderly omega <|> male <|> Border terrier <|> tags: Dancer>

---
He watched the energetic youngster with a surprised look, this trainee sure talks a lot "Oh I see, that's good to be happy all the time" he spoke up looking at the young male. He perked his ears lightöy "really they did? Hmm a draw, huh, that's interesting... well if you're not interested in being a hunter or a guard then what do you want to become then?" he said thinking for a moment "How is your training goes anyway?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔.5 [king zack] ☆.5 [omega doe]

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:47 am

──────────────────────
Season: Early Fall
Weather: Sunny skies and a cool breeze
Time of Day: Morning

──────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────
    King Zack | 55 months | White shepherd male with blue eyes
    Mentions: | Tags: Max, Hunting party

Zack clenched his jaw at the guardian's comment, letting it go for now. He took a breath, keeping his cool. "Max," He started, his eyes stern, "You are the heir to my pack, the pack that the gods smile down upon. So, yes, you are my business." The king stood tall, his chin turned up a little at the younger dog. "I hope for your own sake, that you wont keep acting like the little pup you say you're not. I need an adult for a King." He added, turning to find Fogarty to help with the hunting pack. He joined up with the patrol group, his expression a bit cold as he held in any stress. "Everyone ready?" He questioned looking at the dogs around him.

Omega Doe | 32 months | Brown and white border collie with brown eyes
    Mentions: Sparring match | Tags: Viviana, Thorn

Doe noticed Kjotve's gaze as he walked past, looking down at her paws. She was curious why the male was looking at her, maybe she could investigate later to find out. She listened intently as Thorn mentioned patrols. She was a bit disappointed, sometimes feeling lonely when the two left for patrols and she was stuck with her duties around camp. However, she put on a smile and nodded quickly. "You're right, why don't you guys head off? I'll think of stuff to do when you both get back!" She offered, shuffling her paws.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:05 am

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Atlas

Maximilian glares at his father, about to open his jaw to speak when Jack walked away. He spotted his friend Dancer talking with the elder Bony, so he decided not to bother him. The black male trotted away, just as a little pup approached him. "oh, hi there again Atlas" he says in a gentle tone. "yes, you may ask your question" He replies .

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas, Adelina, Rune, Ziva

Alaire smiles as Ziva walks over with Chloe. “So how have you been?” She asks looking to her friend before looking away to count her pups. “These bundles of fluff can be hard to keep track of” she says. “Rune, why don’t you go play with the others?” She asks softly to the pup at her side. She knew he was quite shy, but she didn’t want him to grow up to be alone.

Viviana
Female/Guard/3 years/tags: Doe, Thorn

Viviana nods, "I’ll see you both later then” she says with a sad smile, knowing that they all had roles that they needed to do. She sighed as she was the last one there and walked off.

Zikala
Female/ Princess/ 10 months/ tags: Open

Zikala walked out of the loft with graceful strides. She spotted her mother with the den-mother, Alaire, and father with a group of hunters. “Dad! May I join you all?” She asks looking up at her father with pleading eyes. “I want to help as well” she adds, trying to convince her father that he should let her come with them.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. [Four]

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:06 am

𝙰𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒
Female | 48M | Guardian
Mentions: None | Tags: Kjotve

indentation Never one to startle, Aonani simply raised a whiskered brow as Kjotve growled - at least she assumed - at her. At his grumbled question, she paused her grooming and gave a tart reply. "I would assume, you know what grooming is Kjotve. If you don't I pity your puppyhood." The lass snorted, then in a warmer tone - though not by much said, "As a guardian, we have a certain role to play. With that role, comes certain expectations. Though it's small I've found that we're to always look our best." Though I may just be projecting. She mused as she returned to grooming her fellow Guardian.

⦿
𝙵𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
Male | 78M | Hunter
Mentions: Bear & Alaire| Tags: Xi'an, Solo, & Zach

indentation The older brute sighed glancing at the two. "Just about. And I have no idea, if threats don't get him up I don't know what will." He muttered with a huff, his head snapping up as King Zach bound over. Fogarty grimaced, and gave a dog-like shrug, "Xi'an, Solo and I are, but Bear seems to be half asleep still. I did tell him, I'd turn his tail into a chew toy for Alaire's pups if he didn't get up soon." He glanced at his trainee nearly rolling his eyes at her impatience, but decided not to reprimand her for her impudence just this once. Glancing out towards the cabin, Foggy silently hoped that Bear would arrive, or this hunting patrol would be one short. And he'd make the lazy brute regret that.

𝙰𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊
Female | 5M | Pup
Mentions: Atlas & Max | Tags: Open

indentation Eyes narrowed, the two-toned pup lowered herself to the ground as she started stalking a leaf. The leaf in question was mostly unaffected by the brown and reds of autumn, but it was speckled at the edges, telling her that it had started to die when it had fallen from its tree. The cool breeze made her "hunting" a little more realistic, as she'd heard other hunters talking about the chase. So this was much more exciting than bating at another dog's tail, prey didn't fight back after all. At least, not like a tail. At least she didn't think so. Either way, Andy was distracted from her stalking for a few moments as Atlas approached Crown Prince Max and her jaw dropped. The skidding of her leaf drew her attention back to the leaf and the pup pounced on instinct.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚔
Male | 14M | Hunter
Mentions: Max & Atlas | Tags: Open

indentation With that decided the male it was time to spend some time with the pack, maybe find someone to talk to. As his dark eyes flickered around the area, a bit of loneliness bubbled up in the male. It seemed nearly everyone was talking to someone else. While Marek was confident, he wasn't rude enough to interrupt another conversation or inject himself into one where he clearly wasn't wanted. The lad hummed as his eyes found their way to Crown Prince Maximillian and Atlas who'd trotted over to the rather angry-looking trainee. Because that's all he is. A trainee. He may be training to be the next king, but he's still just another trainee. At least he hoped so. Breathing out noisily, the male debated on whether or not he wanted to intrupt.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me