The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:39 am

{Meraxes}
"Of course I know how to climb a fence." She responded; Her tail moving before she leaped at the fence. Grabbing onto what she could. Reaching the top fairly fast. Standing on the top of the fence. She looked down at him before nodding her head. She quickly leaped down. Going right to stalking the rabbit. Her paws moved quietly along the leaves before she lept up and landed squarely on it. Taking a few nips at it's neck before it fell still. She inhaled the outside air. She felt great but she looked over at the fox she just met. She felt a bit bad for him so she turned and ran into the forest; Trying to get the scents of rabbits. Which didn't take long. A nice black rabbit came into her view. Her tail swishing lightly while she licked her nose lightly. After a few attempts. She caught the rabbit. Turning and walking back she picked her rabbit up. Which she swiftly jumped back to the top of the fence. Jumping down beside the fence. She turned and walked slowly over to him. Dropping the white rabbit at his paws.
"Try it," Meraxes' voice was slightly quiet, she didn't want to drag attention to her. "If you have had it before. Take it as a gift." She smiled while she went to eat her black rabbit. Taking some of the fur off before she started to eat the rabbit. Her soft rounded ears flicked to each noise even moved almost in a three sixty degrees. But it was more like a cat. Her tail moving lightly while she gnawed on some of the bones. But she couldn't eat them. She mostly licked them for the last of the scraps of meat that stuck to the rabbit's bones. Her eyes stared off at the ground. Thinking of many different things while she gnawed on one of the bones. Her teeth weren't as strong to break the bones. So she wouldn't get hurt by gnawing on them. Meraxes' fur rose slightly, showing that she was alert. Highly alert. She was kinda wishing there was a pond...Nice shallow a little deep in the middle. With koi fish. Most mesmoriesing fish of all time. With a falling tree, or trunk of a tree that hung over the pond. If the pond was really well kept it could look like a crystal clear water with some plants growing on the bottom. Suckermouth catfish would help the pond stay clean. An old area she used to stay in. She lived in a very kind person backyard. She was given attention to by the person. Even given raw food. It was the dream. She would sit by that person's pond and stare at the fish for hours. Sometimes the fish would clean her teeth. Mostly it was the carp that the woman had in the large pond. She had something with ponds and water. Water was one of her most favorite thing. They were relaxing for her. Reason why her fur smells like the ocean. It's because she always was cleaned with shampoo that smelled like the ocean. That was the relaxing item for her. But she was new here. She wouldn't be able to get most of the things she wants. But she could just lay on the ground. Thinking of the pond that she remembered. But it hurt for her to remember when she'd never see that pond ever again. Her tail moved lightly while her mouth was closed around one of the rabbit's hind leg bones. Her body rose and fell in steady breaths. Meraxes was one stubborn fox. She'd probably warm up if there was a fairly medium sized pond with the said fish in it.
"Have you ever seen fish?" She asked the male, "Like, Koi, Carp, and Suckermouth Catfish?" She asked, her tail moving lightly while she thought of the fish that she knew in that pond. But they'd still be there; But more and likely not ever be seen by her again. "They're amazing creatures. I used to live in this woman's yard. She didn't mind me. She actually enjoyed my company, she had a pond in her backyard. It had the fish I said before. I used to sit hours watching the fish move and do their own thing. At one point she put an old tree trunk over the pond for a perch for myself. I than moved to that to watch the fish. There were assortments of fish in the pond. But I was caught by someone, for putting a dumb trap out and that's how I ended up here." She spoke. She rarely spoke about where she used to live. She mostly didn't want foxes to know. But she had a feeling she could trust this fox. Hopefully she could. But they were the only foxes in the yard that they were in. Her body moved up into a sitting position while she still held onto the rabbit bone.
{Caraxes}
He looked around. Sighing under his breath before he fell asleep.
{Vermax}
The black and orange-colored male sat; His tail swishing under his body while he watched the foxes that he was stuck with. He personally rather live out in the wild. He continued to eye them before he started to dig. Making a home just for him.
{Vhagar}
The small orange and white piebald female fox walked in her corner; Pacing back and forth. Her anxiety was reaching max level.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:45 am

Finnegan “Finn” or “Finnigan Fox”/male/Bisexual (poly-open)/Location: His yard/Assigned Yard: Yard 1/No mate or crushes yet
Finnegan gave her a warm smile and said, “Thanks.” He bit into the flesh and he said, “Not bad at all.” At the talk of fish he said with a wag, “I was born to fish. My mother taught me how to fish. My brother, Flicker, and my sister, Moss, would fish all the time.” He heard the last bit of her story and he said with a comforting nudge, “I’m sorry to hear that. I came here when I was rescued from a cramped and smelling home. My siblings didn’t live to see me grow up today. Neither did my mother.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:48 am

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. His ears moved and twitched too, then he stopped them. He said “That’s...I mean, why?” he asked. “Do you know why they feed him before all of us?” he asked.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears and nose. She sighed as the pups then kicked...and shook her head. “These little ones really want to eat. Well, I mean, I’m the one eating it, but they get most of the nutrients.”

Jezzel- 2- f- Yard 2- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox yawned one more time. She then hummed a canine sound, and looked around some.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The green eyed dark fox yawned a bit. He laid in the yard and sighed...(wb)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Dakota/male/Tags: Blinkk/BIG HOMOSEXUAL FOX/No mate or crushes yet, but to him, all males look intriguing (Poly-open for sure)
Dakota shrugs and says, “I’ve heard from Firefly, which is just a gossip spreader and an accuser that Bailey likes him and you the most.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:06 am

{Meraxes}
(Messed up. Lol. I'll have to type it again.)
{Caraxes}
{Vermax}
The black and orange-colored male sat; His tail swishing under his body while he watched the foxes that he was stuck with. He personally rather live out in the wild. He continued to eye them before he started to dig. Making a home just for him.
{Vhagar}
The small orange and white piebald female fox walked in her corner; Pacing back and forth. Her anxiety was reaching max level.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:50 am

Sounds good Jelly_Bean. 😁

IC:
Finnegan “Finn” or “Finnigan Fox”/male/Bisexual (poly-open)/Location: His yard/Assigned Yard: Yard 1/No mate or crushes yet
He said, “Wow. If you don’t mind my asking, what happened to your father? Did your mother not let him come see you after he saw you as newborns?” He nudged her again as she looked down at the ground. He said, “I guess we both suffered a lot through our lives.” He says curiously, “How did you teach yourself how to hunt?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:18 am

{Meraxes}
"He must've gone on with his life." She muttered while she looked at him. "I went with my instinct. I also used to hunt for fish. I was more skilled that way." She responded in a bit of a prideful in herself. Her tail moving lightly while she looked at him with her dusky blue eyes. (Changed them to blue)
{Caraxes}
{Vermax}
{Vhagar}
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:21 am

Oki

IC:
Finn nodded and said, “I’m sorry your family is gone.” He flicked his tail at a random bug and said with a slight wag of his tail, “I love to hunt fish to. Hey, maybe we could sneak out and hunt the fish in Dakota’s yard. There’s a small pond with tons of fish.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. His ears moved and twitched too, then he stopped them. He said “Wait...Me? She likes me a lot?”

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears and nose. She sighed as the pups then kicked...and shook her head. “These little ones really want to eat. Well, I mean, I’m the one eating it, but they get most of the nutrients.”

Jezzel- 2- f- Yard 2- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox yawned one more time. She then hummed a canine sound, and looked around some.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The green eyed dark fox yawned a bit. He laid in the yard and sighed...(wb)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:21 am

Dakota/male/Tags: Blinkk/BIG HOMOSEXUAL FOX/No mate or crushes yet, but to him, all males look intriguing (Poly-open for sure)
Dakota nodded and said, “It was something about how your so much calmer and composed than the rest of us and your pretty cute. Finnegan has always been her favorite for the same reasons, but one thing is different about Finnegan that you don’t have. He was the original fox here.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me