Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Baxter/male/Tags: Lua, Lexi/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/He does have a crush on both Lexi and Lua, but ya/Beta of Leaf
He felt a bit antsy as he went in. He nodded to Lexi and said, “Lua, can I talk to you for a minute?”

Leo/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/Has a crush in Shai/Warrior Trainee of Leaf
He said, “So any plans today?”

Hades/male/Alpha of Underdogs/Location: Camp/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/Tags: Pack, Bella
Hades stood again and said with a stern gaze at Bella, “No one has anything to say. Now, we discuss and bring topics out of what to do with Bella here. She of course has to have a punishment. She disregarded rules and disrespected the packs guild lines. Now, ANY ideas will be taken in and added to our list. Ultimately, myself, Persephone and Lead Warrior Shark will make the final decision.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:30 pm

Fish/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crushes yet/Scout of Leaf
She said, “Oh hey Corentin. How did you sleep?” She tried hiding the wound on her shoulder.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Maybe training, I dunno."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant (Summer and Storm)- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Lexi, Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She then let her eyes wander the nursery a bit, then looked over. She nodded as she looked at the male, and said "Sure," as she smiled. She looked to Lexi a moment, letting her see a smile as well.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana, everyone

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male looked back again then.

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: everyone

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He shook his head, then said "Kick her out of the pack? Or make her eat last."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Baxter/male/Tags: Lua, Lexi/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/He does have a crush on both Lexi and Lua, but ya/Beta of Leaf
He turned and said to Lexi and said, “Can we maybe talk alone for a minute LExi. I promise it’ll only be a minute.”
Leo/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/Has a crush in Shai/Warrior Trainee of Leaf
He said with a smile and teasingly, “That’s nothing new.”

Hades/male/Alpha of Underdogs/Location: Camp/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/Tags: Pack, Bella
Hades nodded and said, “Anyone else? Thank you Solis.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Lexi
She nods and backs out of the den
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:46 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Yeah, exactly."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant (Summer and Storm)- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Lexi, Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She watched the healer leave the den, and looked to Baxter expectantly.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana, everyone

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male looked back again then.

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: everyone

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He shook his head, then waited to see if any other dog would say anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 pm

He smiled and said, “Thanks.” He turned to Lua and said, “Lua, I... I.... I’ve been feeling something, something that only once in my life I have felt in my life. That was with Asher, my sister’s previous mate. I was to scared to say this, but at first it was only a crush, a small one. Then.... it changed to something more.”

He said with a smile and teasingly, “That’s nothing new.”

Hades nodded and said, “Anyone else? Thank you Solis.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:54 pm

Leaf

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Yeah, exactly."

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She hummed quietly a canine sound as she listened to the male. She then tilted her head as she heard what he was telling her. "Are you...do you...like me, like a lot?" she finally asked the male dog.

Underdogs

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He shook his head, then waited to see if any other dog would say anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:57 pm

He smiled and blushed saying, “Yes, Yes I do.”
He said with a smile, “I wish there was something to do more than just training.”

Hades nodded and said, “Thank you Shark. Anyone else?”

Shark/male/Tags: Pack/Location: Camp/Lead Warrior of Underdogs/No mate yet/Bisexual I believe
He growled slightly and said, “I’ll say something because others aren’t.” He turned his glare to Celestial and Katana. He stood up and said, “I think this weasel should be thrown into the lake.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:32 pm

Leaf

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Maybe we could go exploring?"

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She hummed quietly a canine sound as she said "I...I really like you too."

Underdogs

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male snorted at the other male...

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He shook his head, then sighed softly a bit as he listened to Shark.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me