𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:56 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf scratched at an itch, then licked part of her tan and black coat. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She looked over as well, and saw the wolf with a deer. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She rolled her eyes a bit when the omega rolled on her back...She then shook her head a couple times. She watched the she wolf stand back up then. “Pray do tell exactly what duties I should be attending to...Anubis and I already spoke to Avina. He informed her to keep training her fighters, and that she should have known what to do. Which was kind of rude the way he said it...We get our orders from the alphas. We also tell the others what to do, but they all appear to be doing what they’re meant to. Except Anubis, I have no idea where he went!” she barked, which maybe would bait Dragon into trying to mess with her?

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Tanais

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she nuzzled the two gray pups. Enix yawned and closed his eyes. Jayda stood and tried to wobble her way over to Tanais. Jess smiled sweetly as she watched the she pup. She then looked to her crush, and sighed as she said “I don’t...I just know he vanished one night, and it’s all a blur. Maybe the pain of being seemingly abandoned caused my mind to shut him out and forget?”

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he continued to listen. He flattened his ears when Chemical spoke up about becoming alpha.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she growled quietly...She had seen Chemical before, looking violent or bloodthirsty. She wasn’t going to let anyone cause her twin harm. Not even this female dog, if heaven forbid she became alpha...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
"My name is Kaworu, i dont really understand the last question though, im from the Dark Moon pack." Kaworu was excited to meet a new person, aside from Chemical. (who even he has to approach for her to talk to him.) Kaworu glanced into the amber eyes of the midnight-black wolf across from him. Kaworu then stepped back. "Why did you leave your pack like you did? They must be worried"
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:49 pm

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Link, NPC fighters ►
    indentation She glanced up in the middle of de-feathering her meal and frowned. While quite a few of her fighters were here there was still one missing. And she even had an extra. Link, the troublemaker that refuses to submit. With narrowed eyes she turned her gaze from the male and to the fighter that just nearly arrived too late. Suppressing a snicker as she watched the wolf flop onto their side panting, the she-wolf stood. "Oh dear, it seems you barely made it on time, Winter. You almost cost your fellow battle buddies the run." Avina said with a smirk. "Now get into pair's, start sparing. Today's a bit different girls and boys. Today you only have two rules. No killing, and no fatal blows."
    indentation Her gaze hardened on one wolf in particular. "That goes double for you Seth, you nearly killed your sparing partner three weeks ago. Next time you do it, You'll be facing me in the ring." The grin she gave the male wasn't friendly, it was all teeth. An expression that promised pain. Avina silently dismissed them, then turned her gaze to Link. "You come here for a reason?" She asked bluntly as she laid down, before finishing her de-feathering all too quickly and taking the first bite.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Chemical & the Pack►
    indentation A slow cruel smile made it's way to his maw, before giving the female a pitying look. A chuckle slowly reverberated in his chest slowly rising and escaping out his jaw. "That depends, on how the fight goes. If you put up a good fight, I'll give you a chance to earn a new rank." He started, "but if our fight ends embarrassingly quickly... well. There'll be a few avenues to chose from." Rolling his shoulders, Beowulf sighed, and turned. "Three days. Just a week before the full moon. Our fight will be in three days." He told, before heading back up towards his mate. Hoping into place next to the white canine, he paused and looked out over those still gathered. Beowulf swallowed harshly as is swallowing down his anger and calming himself. "Also It should be said, that as Jelena is our heir, and now betrothed to heir Lowell, she can no longer take over as the next alpha." He said.
    indentation"So, Elon will be tested to see if he is a good candidate to take over as alpha when we die or retire. Should he not. Our Beta Jason will take over when it's time." The male grimaced, he really would prefer to have one of his pups to take over after they retired or passed. But Beowulf and Akari had only had one litter, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to risk his mate just to get more heirs. Of course, that wouldn't matter if they didn't win the challenge in three days.

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Jess ►
    indentation Tanais shrugged, looking down at the pups. While he really didn't care much about who the father was, it could possibly turn into a concern in the future. "It's possible. Mum said that sometimes the mind protects us from things we can't handle." It hadn't meant much to him at the time, but it made a bit of sense now that he was grown. There were times that he'd try to remember something in the past and find the memory of it... Blunted. Maybe faded is a better term. He thought absently, as he turned his gaze away allowing his eyes to flicker across the camp. Tanais grimaced as he spotted Dragon, the one she-wolf in the pack he truly hated. Shaking his head, his gaze wandered some more, pausing at the sight of Luna. He glanced back at Jess, then sighed and stood. "Well, I should probably get going. Luna looks like she might need something." He said, before turning to leave.
    indentation It was an excuse. A lie really, but he wasn't sure what to do, or where the conversation would go next. It was never something that he could handle well, not even when he was a pup or trainee. Bitting back a huff, the male sighed and started to make his way over to the older hunter.

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Open ►
    indentation She ran. And ran. And Ran. In all honesty, it didn't take much time for the she-wolf to get to Athamis Wood. The place had always been her favorite place to hide out when she was upset, everyone in the pack knows that. So at least if they needed to find her, this would probably be one of the first places they looked. That being said. Jelena wasn't looking for a place to just relax this time. This time, she was looking for a fight. While she wouldn't say no to a bear, she'd prefer that she ran into a stranger wolf to fight. The adrenaline that rushed through her when she fought never ceased to make her feel like she was flying. It wasn't long before she picked up the scent of another wolf. One she didn't recognize as pack, muchless as a Blue Rock Pack wolf. Jelena grinned, and took off sprinting.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:59 pm

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Jason padded into camp after a successful patrol and stretched. Nothing out of the ordinary right now but he's sure there will be eventually. He had been looking along the borders looking for signs of the other pack. No one has been betrothed yet so they're still enemies. He shook out his fur and shrugged.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota
Opall lay in a sunny spot in camp, the heat from the sun helping her stomach from the pain of the pups moving. She was panting and couldn't wait to give birth. Her mate was very helpful during this time and she loves him so much. Looking around for him she lets out a painful Yelp frowning. She scrunched up her face into a snarl as she waited for the pain to pass. She stood and hobbled over to her mate and nuzzles him. "hey love." she said happily.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Luna walks into camp dragging a young deer fawn. It's not much but could help enough to keep the others going. She stopped the deer in the feed spot and sat down panting. She's getting older but doesn't mind hunting small game. She looks around the pack for someone to talk to.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Omega (wants to earn fighter)/Crush: Open/Tags: Avina
Link looked at Avina and decided he was going to swallow his pride and start submitting. "yes ma'am. I wish to become a fighter, and I know the only way is to impress you and hope you put in a good word with the alphas." he said head low in submission which surprised even him. "Please, Avina, ma'am. I would like to try." they were the same age, but her being Lead Fighter put her several ranks above him.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical pondered the hand she was dealt, but the highlighted part for her was "new rank". "alright. three days."
Chemical slowly trotted out of camp to her favorite spot. An old rotten tree stump. But this time she couldn't relax like she wanted to, she had to train. Chemical practiced stalking, jumping swing, biting and pouncing and she was surprisingly good at it. Most people didnt know this, but the omega has a long history with fighting. She knew she was gonna get that rank, whatever it may be.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:20 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf scratched at an itch, then licked part of her tan and black coat. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She looked over as well, and saw the wolf with a deer. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She rolled her eyes a bit when the omega rolled on her back...She then shook her head a couple times. She watched the she wolf stand back up then. “Pray do tell exactly what duties I should be attending to...Anubis and I already spoke to Avina. He informed her to keep training her fighters, and that she should have known what to do. Which was kind of rude the way he said it...We get our orders from the alphas. We also tell the others what to do, but they all appear to be doing what they’re meant to. Except Anubis, I have no idea where he went!” she barked, which maybe would bait Dragon into trying to mess with her?

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Tanais

The red head she wolf hummed a canine sound as she cuddled her son. Enix yawned and flopped stretched out now. Jayda whined a bit, so Jess grabbed her and pulled her back. She hummed a canine sound as she nodded at him. “Your mother sounds like a wise wolf,” she said. She sighed a bit when he said that he was going to go... “Wait! I, um...never mind...” she said, not knowing if this was the right time.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he glanced to his sister. He smiled reassuringly at her, though he was the one needing it.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she watched. She licked one tan area, then shook her head. She licked at some white as well, then sighed with relief. She was glad Chemical had walked away and left.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:40 am

BRISBANE.
    female|eight years|alpha of the blue rock pack|tags: avina, link

indentBrisbane was slow to wake in the morning, her energy certainly nowhere near what it was years ago. The alpha eventually dragged herself out of her den and took stock of her packmates who were still in camp. She gravitated towards Avina wanting to catch at least some of the training her wolves were being put through. The lead fighter was a bit harsh at times, but in the midst of war the harshness was what she needed. There was a part of her that worried about how the fighters would react to the news that a peace of sorts was at hand. When she was close enough to actually see the training she was curious to find Link among the fighters training. The younger wolf had been a problematic member in the past, but the older alpha couldn't help the slight feeling of excitement to see them trying something. Whether it went well or not would remain to be seen, and ride heavily on the opinion of her lead fighter. The cold she-wolf had a knack for picking out excellent fighters, and if she wanted the omega among her ranks Brisbane would certainly have no objections. Perhaps Luna would be happy to see her son achieve a rank as well.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical decided to take a break from training at the rotten stump. As she laid her head down on her paws one word rang through her head continuously. us us us us. The omega didnt know why Beowulf said the word "us" but she was awfully worried by it
How many people will I have to fight. What If I die. Im just an omega.
Chemical was never afraid of death or anything of the sorts, but she was afraid of pain. That was one of the reasons she never wanted pups. Of course if Chemical wins she would have to either choose a new mate to be the alpha male or bare Beowulf's pups. She always liked Beowulf, but never liked pups. As she drifted off to sleep Chemical decided that she would have to kill Beowulf too...
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:36 am

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Link & Brisbane ►
    indentation Avina blinked at the male tilting her head, almost astonished at the fact that he'd submitted. To her. Thankfully, her gaze and face remained stoic, only raising a whiskered brow at the brute. The two were just about the same age, and despite that, the two held two very different ranks. But the fact that he was submitting to her, was odd. Link rarely, if ever had submitted to Alpha Brisbane, so the fact that he did so - seemingly so easy - for her rubbed her the wrong way. But she refused to let it bother her for long. Huffing the she-wolf, glanced around, catching sight of Brisbane out of the corner of her eye.
    indentation The lead fighter gave a stubble nod to the elder she-wolf before returning her gaze to Link. "Alright, give me a few moments to eat, then we'll see what you can do." Avina said, silently dismissing the male and turning her attention back onto her kill. The female could finish the pheasant in a few big bites if she wanted, but decided to take it slow. If only to test the male's patience. "By the way Link, If you disappoint me, or bore me. I'll make you regret it." She added absently, before taking a small bite of her meal.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Akari►
    indentation Beowulf nodded, smiling softly as he pressed up against the she-wolf for a few heart-beats before answering. "Still just a small chance." He murmured softly, "Though just in case we lose, beforehand I'll ask that she keep our pups as heir. At least until she has her own. If she has some." The male glanced around, his dark gaze quickly finding Jason's. The Beta was young, and - to him - didn't have a lot of experience leading the pack. Maybe, just in case he should start giving the male a few more responsibilities.

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Luna ►
    indentation While he had heard Jess's voice calling out to him, the only thing he did was quicken his pace. And tuck his tail a little. He really wasn't ready for the long talk the she-wolf was looking for. The male honestly wasn't ready to go outside his comfort zone. Shaking his head, the male came to a stop a few pawsteps from the older hunter. "Morning, Luna." He greeted her gruffly if a bit shyly. "Have a nice hunt?" A sigh crawled its way out of his throat. Before he thoroughly and viciously pushed those emotions down.

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Open ►
    indentation It didn't take long for the fae to run face-first into the stranger, a large wolf. Male considering both scent and body structure. Their fur was dark, almost black. But it had a brown hue to it. Again she was thankful that the Wood, was considered both shared territory and no-mans land at the same time. Loners often came here, as both packs defended the better hunting grounds viciously. Shaking out her fur, as she stood the bright-eyed she-wolf grinned. "Hey stranger. Why don't we have some fun?" Jelena greeted with a grin, though it faded when the male gave her a lecherous look. I'm going to smack the grin off his stupidly beautiful face. She thought, with a lash of her tail as she launched herself at him.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three.

Postby the wild one. » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:05 am

DRAGON : "THE WICKED"
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    rank omega xxpack blue rock xx age five xx tags pandora
      bright golden eyes met hers.

a devilish grin tugged at the corners of dragon's lips as she gazed at the hunter she had been searching for earlier. the small, just noticeable smirk was a direct jab at the scowling male. the she-wolf clicked her tongue and shook her head, ranging thoughts shattered by the beta's words. her eyes snapped back to the speaking she-wolf. typically, dragon could not be distracted. when she had her sights set on something, it was as if the dame had tunnel vision. in this situation, however, pandora was not satiating the omega's need to irk others.

the gossip practically put dragon back to bed. what the pack was doing was of no interest to dragon. anubis this, aviana that.. as her mind trailed, it was as if pandora's words were muffled in dragon's ears. the she-wolf slowly arched her posterior, fluffy tassel rising and ears perking as she took a big stretch. after the damsel had come back to her senses, it seemed as if the beta had finished speaking. oops. dragon hadn't a clue how long it had been since pandora finished her thoughts, except for the final few words. anubis was missing, interesting.

humming to herself, dragon's tail began to flick to and fro almost in a catlike manner. "maybe he ran off with a fleabag from dark moon," dragon contemplated with a quick glance to see a reaction. pandora was not stupid, that much was known. the beta was the type that dragon had to plant an idea into her brain; she couldn't just go spewing random things and hope to be believed. now, was it possible that the other beta ran off with an enemy? sure, and it could be likely as well. that brute was as cunning as he was secretive. in all honestly, anubis could have an entire different family over in dark moon and it would be unbeknownst to blue rock. with these thoughts bouncing in dragon's head, she decided anubis would be an interesting wolf to talk to.

not now, but soon.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me