Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:54 am

Riley | Tags; MAX, Storm

Riley nodded excitedly, before today, she had never even seen another wolf besides her mother, and now she had already made herself a friend. She looked as if she might burst with joy. "I'd love to!...What's your name again?" the little pup asked, and almost as if on cue, her stomach began to grumble loudly.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:14 am

MAX | Fire Pack | Alpha | Location: Forest | Tagging: Storm, Karter, Riley

He dipped his head to be closer to the pup's level. "My name is Max," he told her. "I’m the Pack's leader, the Alpha. Come join us, have a home, and if and when we find your mother, she can have a home with us too," he promised. He chuckled at the rumble to the pup's belly, then perked up as he heard a voice, a male, small and brownish. "We should go now."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Ooc: Is there anyone open for Pierce to interact with? ^^
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
████████████
████████████

████████████████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⊙  aries  ☽   aries  ↑  leo
───────────────────
hey pal! call me rex, or jen!
any pronouns ◈ mst
───────────────────
9w1 | infp-t
time: ◆◆◇◇◇
muse: ◆◆◆◆
──────────────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 ;;;;𝘐 ';;;;𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚;;;;;; 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌
██████████████████

interest include (but are not limited to)l;;
genshin impact, llpokémon, llbnha,ll jjba,
demonl slayer, llthe llllegendlll of llllzelda,
sonic, llllldigimon, lllllmedievalllllll times
(specificaly arthurian legends), and lmore!

█████████████████████████████████████
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:07 am

OOC: You could join someone somewhere. In Fire, Arian is open, in Lightning, I’ve got Shadow kind of just standing around in camp.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:26 am

Riley | Tags; Max

Riley wasn't keen on the idea of stopping the search for her mum...though it wasn't easy for the pup being on her own. She hadn't eaten in a few days, and she was beyond exhausted. Finally after giving it some thought, Riley nodded. She wanted to stick closely to her new friend, "Okay!" Riley commented, as she followed behind
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Max glanced once over his shoulder, sending Storm and Karter a warning look, then started back towards his camp. "You look tired," he noted, looking down at Riley. "I can carry you if you want."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Forest | Tagging: Max, Riley, Karter

Storm played with her paws as Karter showed up. "It was a misunderstanding" she chuckled nervously. "I had accidently crossed the border when Max showed up and I was just apologizing." She turned to Max lowering herself to the ground, tail between her legs. "I mean no disrespect Max, but I suggest that my pack should take in young Riley here. She would be a great addition to my pack."
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:10 pm

KARTER | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: mentions Max, Riley, Storm

Karter shot a distasteful look at the larger male, who seemed to have bonded with the pup. He was never one to understand the young ones, but who knew? "Leave it, Storm. You should know as well as I do that an irrational brat like Max can’t be reasoned with," he commented. He walked over and stopped by his fellow Warrior. "Are you okay?"

Max paused where he was and turned back to look at the Warrior. "Should that choice not be left up to this young pup herself? She hears that I have pups who could be friends for her. She'll be well taken care of." He narrowed his eyes at Karter. "Watch yourself, Warrior," he growled.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:18 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Forest | Tagging: mentions Max, Riley, Karter

"Fine Max.." She trailed off in annoyance. "Are you okay?" Karter asks her. Storm shakes off the rest of the brambles and turned to face him. "I could be better. But yes, I am fine, But once we get out of here." She turns and starts to trot away. "And Max?" She calls out. Looking back. "Try not to ruin the pup.. Like your other warriors."
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Max growled at her. "Watch it, Storm," he warned her. "I don’t ruin my wolves. I let them be who they are, and maximize their potential, whatever that may be, and I will always help this young one. She’s special. She’s survived more than a month on her own, that’s something worth protecting."

KARTER | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: mentions Max, Riley, Storm

Karter glared balefully at the Alpha, then he turned back to Storm. "C'mon, let’s get outta here. Max's found a survivin' pup. Might be somethin' worth informing Alpha Shadow about," he suggested.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me