Lunar Pack|Wolf Pack RP|Open & Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

--

Postby ghast. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:56 am

xxxxKAISER
══════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxgender. male xxxxtagged. shadow xxxxrank. hunter xxxxcrush. shadow xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    "i was here first, and I have an actual reason to be here. you know nothing of me and have no reason to speak of me in such a way. don't be a jerk." kaiser growled, snapping at her.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunar Pack|Wolf Pack RP|Open & Accepting

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am

Ally

"And I was here still here, not caring! MUTT!" She snapped back and said "I am a jerk, and happy to be so. If you have a problem with it, NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM DOING YOUR JOB AND GOING AWAY TO GET FOOD! since you care so much for the pack!" She growled nipping at his nose.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:18 am

xxxxKAISER

xxxxgender. male xxxxtagged. shadow xxxxrank. hunter xxxxcrush. shadow xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    "what reason do you have to stay? what is driving you to not leave me alone?" kaiser asked, growling angrily. "I'm waiting for shadow to say it's fine to go, anyway." kaiser snapped, nipping her ear.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:27 am

Ally

"Because I refuse to go when I have a bad pad, and I'm sure Shadow approves, so you might as well go! And I'm just annoyed by your presence, EVERYTHING personal, just buisness. So just go, before the prey gets chased off by the stray Loners, unless you DONT CARE about your RANK & PACK" she said snapping at his throat.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --

Postby ghast. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:33 am

xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    "so you walked all the way here from your den but refuse to go back to your den. i honestly don't care what annoys you. you're the one who doesn't care, anyway. and I told you, waiting for shadow, not your approval." he said, sitting down and scratching his ear calmly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abomination. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Hania
She applied a few cobwebs to her son's ear, and sent him off. She then pinned her ears back at the yelling, tilting her head to get a better view. Spotting the trio, including her Alpha Shadow, she scowled. The older, disabled Healer trotted over. "That is enough out of you two. If you want to argue like mangy pups, I will change your dens to be in the nursery." She let her half milky, half amber gaze settle on both Kaiser and Ally. "If this goes any further, I want it outside of camp. I will not have the pack's moral damaged by your impractical, selfish arguing over something so small as a question."

Chua
He let Hania put a few cobwebs on his ear, before heading into his den. He ignored all of the shouting, and simply wanted to sleep. (OPEN)

Mowanza
The grey pelted male would wag his tail, chasing a fish down a stream. His tongue would hang out, and he leaped onto a rock. Quickly adjusting his speed and balance, he managed to jump from one rock to another in his pursuit of the silver colored fish. (OPEN)
Do you like dogs? Cause I do. Click here, and you can raise, breed, train, and show your own virtual dogs!

Abomination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me