Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|new|accepting|

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:59 am

(I put my reply up on my last post)

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:00 am

Mochi//Healer apprentice//Tags-Archer, Open

Mochi somewhat was a bit scared, she had to make sure she didnt make any wrong moves in that case. She didint want to die. "True, Beta must be really hard to be, there must be so many ways to make the wrong move." She said, not showing any sign of being scared.
    Hey I'm ~SweetKawaiiPie~ I Love anime and i used to be known as Cassie449

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:11 am

----These are so short forgive me.
----- Dominic is open.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Janue | o

Virgo jumped into a standing position and growled "How his name is pronounced is beyond my care. I need to get out of this pack, she'll find out what I do sooner or later. When she does I'm not going to be here with you miserable carcasses and die. I will be out in the forests of some place far, far away from this hell hole, where one wrong move and you're dead. If you have any common sense you'll come with me." She snarled in a low voice, as to avoid anyone hearing.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Mochi | o
"you said it." He said. "To many ways, to many misplaced steps." he huffed, sneaking a glance to Hydie.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:18 am

Mochi//Healer apprentice//Tags-Archer, open

"Well, looks like I just cant WAIT to be healer." she said sarcasticly. She sighed and layed down, she all of a sudden started to laugh. She didnt know why herself, but she couldnt stop laughing.

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:20 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<♀>in the camp<demisexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
The alpha had noticed the other guard bow to her giving her a satisfied feeling, good to see respect from the pack, it was what kept these wolves in order. She admired the courage and respect of a young guard, they were always ready to serve the pack no matter the risks, well that was a true pack wolf in the eyes of the broken alpha. Yet the alpha merely sat there as the other wolf spoke to her before she turned around finally to face this brute. A hunter, though not the rank Hydie ever had talent in being, but she had always known them to be quite graceful and useful when the pack needed them.
"Greetings hunter, I would recommend finding something to feed the guard with," Blossom said still as serious and loyal as she always was. "I need them in good shape to guard today, we cannot stand any threats around here."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- open>
The guard nodded almost to stay calm though inside he was a little surprised at the fact a healer had already gone out collecting herbs without a guard to help them. It was customary for wolves to go out with guards in case of rogues, but he had never seen them around quite as often as expected.
"Well I am always open otherwise unless I am on patrol so feel free to ask whenever needed," Alloth said quite calmly. "Your wish is my command in most circumstances so feel free to use that to your advantage."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- open>
Jana was trying to resist laughter, he had poked holes in many plans, but did she even have one. Even as an omega Jana could defend himself fine, the fae was just to grumpy, not a threat to him.
"So you have no plan and you just think I will follow you because you are a higher rank," Jana snorted. "I believe if you wanted to just leave you could just ask the betas and wait for results. I'm not scared of you and if you even make one wrong move I let my dear alpha know why not."

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:00 pm

----These are so short forgive me.
----- Dominic is open.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Janue | o

"I do not care if I seem a like threat to you or not. I have a plan it is going to work." SHe said, raising her hackles "You won't report me. You want out of here as much as me." She barker.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Mochi | o
"you said it." He said. "To many ways, to many misplaced steps." he huffed, sneaking a glance to Hydie.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<♀>in the camp<demisexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
The alpha had noticed the other guard bow to her giving her a satisfied feeling, good to see respect from the pack, it was what kept these wolves in order. She admired the courage and respect of a young guard, they were always ready to serve the pack no matter the risks, well that was a true pack wolf in the eyes of the broken alpha. Yet the alpha merely sat there as the other wolf spoke to her before she turned around finally to face this brute. A hunter, though not the rank Hydie ever had talent in being, but she had always known them to be quite graceful and useful when the pack needed them.
"Greetings hunter, I would recommend finding something to feed the guard with," Blossom said still as serious and loyal as she always was. "I need them in good shape to guard today, we cannot stand any threats around here."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- open>
The guard nodded almost to stay calm though inside he was a little surprised at the fact a healer had already gone out collecting herbs without a guard to help them. It was customary for wolves to go out with guards in case of rogues, but he had never seen them around quite as often as expected.
"Well I am always open otherwise unless I am on patrol so feel free to ask whenever needed," Alloth said quite calmly. "Your wish is my command in most circumstances so feel free to use that to your advantage."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- open>
Jana sighed a bit and gave her yet another smirk as he spoke so sneaky yet still feeling morally superior over the fae.
"Well if you knew what I wanted you'd have never talked to me," Jan chuckled. "And listen up sweety, your optimism is adorable, but are you positively certain this plan will work, have you even set in into action, what if someone finds out?"

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Cassie449 wrote:
Mochi//Healer apprentice//Tags-Archer, open

"Well, looks like I just cant WAIT to be healer." she said sarcasticly. She sighed and layed down, she all of a sudden started to laugh. She didnt know why herself, but she couldnt stop laughing.

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Kali

Kali walked into camp, a rabbit dangling in her jaws. She took notice to Mochi and Archer and decided to talk to them. "Hello, Archer. Mochi." She said with a dip of her head.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Mochi//Healer apprentice//Tags-Archer, Kali, Open