.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby Wicked Wox » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 pm

( Embla might be able to once she's finished her encounter with Edon, but I doubt it'll be short enough to get back to you in time. I'm sure someone else has their's open. )
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 pm

{I also have Iniki and Dokken, for anyone who needs a character to interact with. :D
@Countach
-Accepted. I'll just give you a gamma rank then?}

E D O N

The large brute puffed his chest out slightly and glanced down at Embla as she approached, perking his ears forward with a lazy interest. His lips curled up in amusement, revealing his large canine teeth and giving him a gruesome expression. "Of course you may." He said, his voice devoid of emotion. On the inside however, he was slightly interested in what the wolfess had to say. Since Gammas rarely approached him to say something that lacked importance, anything worth saying obviously must be something important.

I N I K I
Loping along through the forest, the white fae weaved this way and that, avoiding the numerous pines that blocked her path as she let her mind clear of all the thoughts that plagued her. She'd been having the most horrific nightmares recently, which is why she'd rushed off as soon as she'd startled awake. Her eyes fixated on where she was running and she felt her mood lighten as all memories of her night terrors melted away on the warm breeze. Usually, the young fae kept to herself about her problems, but now more the ever, she wished she could have her friend back. No, she knew she couldn't think about her past, not today, not ever. She decided firmly as she slowed to a calm trot and drank in the rich surroundings of her territory...her home.

D O K K E N
Yawning, the young brute lazily wandered around the 'camp' as you could call it. He was quite bored with the day so far, having nothing productive to do since he couldn't go hunting for large game by himself and he didn't really have friends or anyone like that he could talk to. Perhaps he could go for a walk, he mused silently, but then he had no idea where he'd go and that wasn't exactly useful...or fun for that matter. Sitting back on his haunches, he huffed in frustration and pawed the grass and soot, letting his claws trace patterns in the soft earth.
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Countach » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 pm

OOC: Sure. Anyone open for Median?
Countach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby narnie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 pm

>> I have Lani <<
narnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:16 pm

N a m e ; Crow
L o c a t i o n ; The Woods
T a g g e d ; Iniki
S t a t u s ; Single
Crow let his ears fall flat against his head, letting out a low whimper. He tossed the body of the butterfly off into the leaves before standing up and picking his way through the woods. He was careful not to follow Illy, knowing that she would not want to see him. He didn't mean to kill it. Or maybe he did. He just thought it would have had a different effect. He shook his head, freeing his mind of the past event.
Suddenly, through the tree line he could make out the shape of Iniki. His spirits were instantly lifted as he loped after her, lolling his tongue as he bantered on against the wind.
"Hey, Iniki!" Crow barked at her in a friendly tone, his previous troubles now forgotten as he slowed his pace and fell in step beside her, leaves crunching under paw.
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 pm

I N I K I
At the sound of her name, Iniki's head whipped around to see where the voice had come from and saw Crow bounding towards her. His enthusiasm at seeing a pack-mate out here in the woods was endearing, and she perked her ears up, feeling lighter in mood already. "Oh, hi Crow" She replied warmly, slightly surprised to see him. She settled back into her steady pace, hopping over a particularly large fallen branch. "What are you doing out here?" She asked with genuine curiosity, turning to look at Crow as she padded along.
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm

((Anyone free for my wolf, Summer?))

SUMMER
      A small growl could be heard from Summer's lips as she tilted her head to look up the large oak tree. A brown squirrel was taunting her. "I'll get you! Just you wait..." Summer muttered. The gamma wolf started to walk away from the tree, only to stop and turn around. There was a low-hanging branch that could help propel herself onto the branch where the squirrel was. Sure, it was highly uncommon for wolves to climb trees, but Summer never went down without a fight. Earlier in the day, Summer was taking a stroll to see what she could hunt, and saw this exact squirrel that was currently taunting her as prey. However, the squirrel was far too fast and agile for her.
      The female wolf huffed. "Yep. Just me and the oak tree and the squirrel." She looked around to see if anyone was watching, in case they would make fun of her if she would fail climbing the tree for a measly squirrel. So, without further thought, Summerlynn ran. And jumped. And climbed. And actually succeeded climbing to a high branch.
      But as a result, she got stuck, while the squirrel ran away to safety. "Well, I guess I'm stuck up this tree branch now." The female remarked. She'd find her way down one way or another, even though it was quite a drop down.
      Just an average day for Summerlynn.

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Countach » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Median - {Open for anyone.}
The male walked into camp and glanced around coolly. He had been hunting small game earlier in the day,
but had decided not to bring his kill back and instead to eat it. He had cleaned the blood from his muzzle
but could still taste the pang of blood in his mouth. Stretching his forelegs, his jaws parted in a long and
bored yawn. His muscles rolled over his heavily built frame, dropping to the ground lazily.
Countach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Johnlock<3 wrote:
For My Use Only! wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][size=110][color=#BF00BF][i]~ [url=http://www.freewebs.com/blacksun-wolves/albino1.jpg]Nesme[/url] | Two | Female | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[list][size=90][color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#BF00BF]words words words[/color][/size][/list]

~ Nesme | Two | Female | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~

Laying underneath a willow tree, a young snow white underweight female watched the day go by slowly. She never really moved from her spot mainly because she was never spoken to but also because she didn't want to move. Her life had been rubbish and cruel to her up until now so why should she do anything in return? A couple of robins flew past her and perched on a branch above the female. She looked up and tilted her head. The birds appeared to be a breeding pair and she sighed silently as she thought about her beloved Blitz (Her previous alpha and ex-mate). She knew it was wrong of her to still torture herself with those memories but she had nothing better to do. She was alone, her family had abandoned her and her brother stayed with the pack she was chased out off. She growled and snapped at the branch chasing the birds away before returning to her silence. Her head turned scanning the pack camp not far from where she was watching the members of her new pack experience love and friendship. A low growl erupted from her throat but she controlled herself. This was the life she now had to bear, a life alone.

For My Use Only! wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][size=110][color=#0080FF][i]~ [url=http://oi42.tinypic.com/6ns9zs.jpg]Elijah[/url] | Five | Male | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[list][size=90][color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color] [color=#808080]words words words words[/color] [color=#0080FF]words words words[/color][/size][/list]

~ Elijah | Five | Male | Gamma | Crushless | Alone ~

Admiring the cloud free sky, the raven black brute tilted his head and allowed his mind to just go blank. He though about his past and wondered what things would have bee like if he'd been able to save Jesabel. (His ex-mate) Growling lowly to himself as that painful memory played through his head again he began chewing on his tongue unknowingly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 am

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • Camp

Embla wanted to snort at the brute's ignorance, as if if was an honor just to have the privilege to speak to him. In its potential place she dipped her head and carefully lifted herself to a position where she rested back on her haunches. "Thank you." She spat, not meeting the arrogance in his eyes for fear of such things triggering her to do him any harm. "I'm sorry to report a failed hunt. A young buck to be exact, but as I understand it, following it should inform us of the location of its herd." She advised with little sign of anything in her tone but duty and obligation, "I returned for the sole purpose of gathering the pack, if anything we need at least six of us to preform a proper hunt. I suggest we stake out the herd site and return once more for the rest." The ashen femme finished, now allowing herself to look him in the eye with discrete confidence. A playfully sly expression played across her features and tugged at one corner of her mouth, meant to confuse him just for the kicks. She finished mentally."What do you think?"
Last edited by Wicked Wox on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me