Cat City (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby Fading Stars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:19 pm

You can just call me Divergent or Winter. We can call hipster hippie lol))
WINTER
"As much us I want to do that, we need you to help us get in," hissed Winter. She glared back at Bella feeling so much hate toward her.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Hello, just a good, artistic, book loving girl here!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Some books I love include: Percy Jackson novels, basically anything science fiction, fantasy, and lately the Legend series!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Please send me a trade! (If you find a good warrior roleplay, let me know!) Also did I mention I’m Christian?
╚ ╝

┏━━✘━━━━━━━━━┓
‘Cause all the stars are fading away. Just try not to worry, you’ll see them someday. So take what you need and be on your way, and stop crying your heart out!
┗━━━━━━━━━✘━━┛
Fading Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 pm

(Hipster power! ✌)
~Cinder~
Cinder turned her head. "All I know, is we need to be fast. The humans could see or hear us, we need to be sneaky, but get the job done."
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Bella
As she got up she meowed ''I don't know why your so mad at me Winter, you think I knew they would get another cat instead of me? and if your mad I didn't tell you they toke her because of me, its because you never asked.'' She sat down and looked at Fara ''You need to hide somewhere the Human won't see you but close enough to the door that you can run out quickly'' She turned to Cinder and Winter ''you two jump up one more level so the human doesn't see you but you can dropped down fast if something goes wrong''
Fara
she just looked at bella though narrowed eyes ''Do I look like I can run down a building'' she hissed. She got up slowly and walked under a chair next to the door.
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:36 pm

~Cinder~
Cinder nodded. "Understood." She turned to Fara. "Im getting you out of there if I have to drag you by your two hind legs." She turned crossly away.
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:40 pm

(I made two new kittens so Mango doesn't have to use her supernatural powers..)

Information

Crush
None (yet)

Mate
None

Kits
None

Siblings
Unknown

Pack
Shadeclan

Rank
None
Appearance

Breed
American Shorthair

Fur
White

Eyes
Dark Sky Grey

Weight
8 lbs

Height
7 in

Markings
None

N a m e :
Milkshake
G e n d e r :
Female
A g e :
4 months
P e r s o n a l i t y :
Milkshake, also known as Milky, is very nice, kind, and loving kitten. She is very curious, which gets her into trouble. She doesn't fear many things. (w.i.p)
H i s t o r y :
(w.i.p)

Information

Crush
None, win her heart ;3

Mate
None

Kits
None

Siblings
Unknown

Pack
None

Rank
None
Appearance

Breed
Snowshoe

Fur
Warm Brown,
Dark Brown,
Brown, White

Eyes
Light blue eyes

Weight
15 lbs

Height
12 in

Markings
None

N a m e :
Blueberry
G e n d e r :
Female
A g e :
1 year
P e r s o n a l i t y :
(w.i.p)
H i s t o r y :
(w.i.p)

(Did anyone notice all my cat names are food-related xD)
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweater » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Elemental Rift wrote:
equine wrote:
{o-o;
uh, can I get a recap / repost? either of those would be fabulous.
ALSO PRILY LIVES ON YEEHAW}

((yOOO this is the best one i could find!
kinzx wrote:
iPandaPirate wrote:
{ August, Silver, Arabelle, Ivy, Kiba, and Twig are at the park and talking. Lillian and Taffy are with Vapour, Siri is talking with Dane, Winter and Bella are trying to find Fara and have found her, Amber is with her new mate Stripe, Ring is talking with Iso, Cry is with Oreo and Jasper, Cinder is now with Winter, and Cream is with Owl. }

{You forgot Jenna is with Oreo, Jasper and Cry}

ivy said hello to August + Ara just like talked about the weather n stuff then asked if the kitties were warm enough! twig came in afterwards))

{thank you v much friend! <3
please excuse me if this post is inaccurate in any way.}

August
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

August shrunk back a little at the sudden oncoming wave of cats. For the most part, he really didn't mind attention. But this; this was just a little ridiculous. There wasn't even anything that should be drawing attention to them. But, although he'd prefer to go off on his own or go back to his conversation with Silver, and decided to at least try to talk to all of the new group.

"Pretty name," he said to Arabelle quickly when she gave her name, trying to reply to everything she said whilst trying not to seem like he was ignoring the other cats. He glanced up at the sky when the tuxedo female commented on it and nodded. "Weather could be nicer," he agreed. "I've been warmer, but I'm guessin' you're fine." He commented on her thick pelt, grinning slightly.

He glanced from Anabelle to Ivy, trying not to get overwhelmed.
"'Ey," he said quickly, not sure what else to say. He took a glance over at Silver, noticing that she was even more anxious than he was. He almost wished that some of the cats would go away so he could go back to talking with her, but he knew how awfully rude that would sound so he chose not to voice his thoughts out loud.
sweater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:44 pm

(lol can Milkshake meet Blade and Rain maybe her crush can be Blade :3 and Blueberry can meet Devon)
||Stripes||
Stripes nodded to Amber he crouched down peeked below a bush he saw Sabrina with other cats "huh Amber look!" he hissed wondering.
||Dane||
Dane licked Siri "lets go make a den" he smiled at her and continued to walk to the forest.
||Blade||
Blade felt wind tugging on his fur he cuddled closely to Rain "i hope mom will come back" he frowned.
||Devon||
Devon walked to the boxes and decided to rest he sat in one box and licked his paws waiting patiently.
||Taffy||
Taffy felt Lily's warmth she purred then she took one vole "thank you" he smiled at Vapour happily.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fading Stars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 pm

WINTER
"Come on Fara you can do it," said Winter. She climbed up one more level and looked down. "Ready,"
(Brb shower)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Hello, just a good, artistic, book loving girl here!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Some books I love include: Percy Jackson novels, basically anything science fiction, fantasy, and lately the Legend series!
╚ ╝

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

╔ ╗
Please send me a trade! (If you find a good warrior roleplay, let me know!) Also did I mention I’m Christian?
╚ ╝

┏━━✘━━━━━━━━━┓
‘Cause all the stars are fading away. Just try not to worry, you’ll see them someday. So take what you need and be on your way, and stop crying your heart out!
┗━━━━━━━━━✘━━┛
Fading Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellephants » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:47 pm

~Cinder~
"As am I." Said Cinder, looking down.
ellephants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 pm

((OMG Rain and Milkshake could be sisters they are both white with grey eyes *epic plot twist*))
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me