.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How much should each person post on this RP?

10 sentences
42%
1 DETAILED paragraph
54%
Other ideas? {PM me please}
4%

Total votes : 26

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:13 pm

(( Aubergine we should maybe stir things up and have Striker like try to steal Dakota back maybe later on when her and Polaris get to know each other better or something just an idea :) ))

.::.Ladee Rebel.::.
~ xXx ~ Mare ~ In heat ~

Dakota gave a slight sigh. She watched the stallions face seeing his different expressions. Dakota seemed to check the stallion out then once again Dakota was brought out of her own little world. Dakota smiled then the smiled faded " Love story definitely not " Dakota said nodding her head with a shifting of her weight. Dakota gazed past Polaris into the open valley and hills she saw many horses surprised not to see any mares being snaked but she also was happy to not see any sight of Striker. Dakota looked back at Polaris wondering if he was planning on asking her into his herd or something. Then Dakota wondered about Polaris where he was from and if he has ever had a herd. For some reason Dakota felt like asking those questions but not to be nosy Dakota did not ask she kept her questions to herself letting Polaris reveal them on his own time. Dakota listened to the stallion suddenly talk she gave a slight smile as she was slightly surprised he asked so soon. As he said sorry Dakota nuzzled him on his neck and gave an even bigger smile " Don't be nervous or sorry about asking me that Po! " Dakota said stepping really close to the stallion slightly nuzzling him again on his neck. Dakota looked into the stallions eye's " the answer is yes... Yes I will be your first band mare " Dakota told Polaris happy that he asked.

.::.Nikita.::.
~ xXx ~ Mare ~ In heat ~

OPEN

.::.A Striker By Night.::.
~ xXx ~ Stallion ~ Bachelor ~

OPEN
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueTheBrave » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:31 pm

BlueTheBrave wrote:Bandit looked at the paint mare with her wide blue eyes, she then nodded and grabbed onto her made with her teeth. The black filly was really scared and just wanted to get out of the river, she felt like she was gunna pass out from exhaustion. She needed to rest but she tried her best to stay awake, she knew that if she passed out that she would sink down to the bottom of the river. Her breathing started to get heavier and her legs numb.

(WB)
Hey! My life is a little crazy at the moment so I'll try to be on as much as I can, and don't kick me out of any rps!

BlueTheBrave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 am

{~ Hello everybody! I am back from my long vacation. I was just wondering what happened with any of my characters with yours and if I could get a detailed recap. I might be able to post tomorrow but I am very busy still. Thank you all for waiting so patiently for my return!

~ Rain ~ }
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Compass- » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:29 am

~The Basics~
http://www.yourhorse.co.uk/Community-La ... c-id=21818

It's the little image by the way in the first post.

Name: Ella

Nickname: el or Ella is fine, wild horses don't need show names after all

Breed: TB x

Coat Color: dark bay

Eye Color: brown

Mane and Tail Color: brown

Height: {17.5hh is the max for this RP. Sorry to all of the huge draft horse lovers<|3} 15hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: (At least 10 sentences please.) Ella is a simple mare, who is easy going and doesn't mind what's happening. She used to live with humans but was never ridden due to a bad leg, but is sound on ground. Has had foals before hand so experienced mum, believes in tough love. She gets on with most other horses and for a wild house is quite tame. She hates dogs and loud noises, can't stand pushy horses and won't put up with nonsense. She did once have a show name but it's long forgotten and she couldn't care less about it. She lives alone and is fine with that although she'd enjoy some company! She loves carrots and misses having them at her old home. She was let out when the barn she lived it set fire and in the panic she escapaded, leaving her with a fear of fire and smoke. However she loved her old barn, she does like being wild too.

History: (Optional)
^as above

~The Horses Around~

Family: she hadn't an idea where her sons went! somewhere nice hopefully.

Mate: n/a

Foals: 4 from back home

Herd: n/a

Others:[/center]
The grand tetons
-Compass-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups