A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open! High ranks open!

Postby AchieveMark. » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:25 pm

Renegade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
six years | dark moon alpha | female | tagged; open (mentions: kazue)

Renegade flicked her ears as she moved towards the other side of the valley. She looked over at the lake, taking in its beautiful water before her nose tipped up into the wind. She scented a wolf, a blue rock wolf at that. She lifted one corner of her lip up, not really wanting a skirmish today. She couldn't help but thinking about Achilles, she'd noticed after she had demoted him to omega that the other wolves had enjoyed picking on him although he still reminded them of who he was. The female could feel the wears of alpha taking its toll, perhaps if she'd take a mate then she could share the responsibilities or at least have a trusting mate to talk too about it. She started the walk around the lake and she was heading towards the woods.

Thunder
five years | blue rock pack | lead fighter | tagged; veille

The brute looked over at her, and flicked his tail slightly. He took note of Juno and Tala before his brown eyed gaze turned back to the silvery female beside him. "Good, sleep is very important" He commented, before his ears flicked towards her, hearing the question. As she asked it, he heard a rumble come from his stomach and felt a light chuckle emit from his muzzle. "I have not had breakfast yet, and I do believe my stomach wants something" The patched brute stated, his head cocked to the side as he looked towards Veille. Thunder thought the female was quite something, and for him that was a large step towards healing a heart that'd been broken two years ago when he lost his first mate and their unborn litter. He felt sadness tug at his paws but he knew she'd want him to move on. Juniper was a beautiful female, kind hearted with a pelt the color of harvest moon, red with a slight brown rust hue.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open!

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:46 pm

Blue rock pack

Zircon - healer - male - crush - tags: Miska

The loud yet sudden brush of laughter escaped his mouth when the alpha come to him for a little problem he had there. The black brute found it rather hilarious that first thing in the morning, someone comes to him with something simple task as that and the alpha could get the rock away even without his help, but as a healer, he didn't want to be seen rude to say something like that to him. He looked at him and the paw he thought the rock could be as the male was not really standing fully on that leg "of course my dear alpha...just show me your rocky paw and I can see what can I do" he responded to him with a smile.

Kiisu - hunter trainee - female - crush - tags: Tala, Juno

She looked at the lead hunter little confused about her words "okay, so it's three of us then?" she said silently. She felt little pity toward Sage that she was being ignored only because she was not early enough to be there at the same time, but she did understand too, the pack could not wait for one wolf. She flicked her tail as Tala was preparing to leave to start the hunt, she felt excited, but not to show it as she was not as great a hunter as the two other she-wolves were and one mistake could easily ruin the whole hunt.

Dark moon pack

Jackal - fighter - male - crush Osprey - tags: Regenade

He made a little bit more walking before turning back toward the clearing of the camp. He did smell some caribous in the wind there, but they were coming to the way those bear tracks were going as well. He padded to the camp, his eyes looking for those who were still there the two fighters were there talking to each other, the omega was out of his den, and so were the hunters. He didn't see the beta, but Renegade was there watching the pack just like she always did "morning my alpha, I did a little walk around our territory...nothing bad going around, but I scented that we're maybe going to have a caribou today...and there were bear tracks...they were getting old, but there is a good chance that the honey tooth is still somewhere near those caribous..." he mentioned. He was not the beta, but he thought to inform the alpha and maybe the other fighters later too.

Halcyon - hunter - female - crush Achillies - tags: Inkeri, Klondike

She looked at the hunter and then the other "Moutain goats? well if you want to hunt some goats then I am fine with that...I don't care much what we hunt as long we do catch something" she responded her eyes looking at Klondike or the red wolf walking showing behind him in the distance "I hate when those fighters blame us hunters for not bringing anything back to camp..." she said. She was being heard some negative comments from others before, and it didn't feel nice, but she did understand too that most of them were too hungry to become angry.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:22 am

Misha/male/5 years/Blue Rock/Alpha/Tags:Zircon

Misha lifted his front right paw, and laughed a little sensing Zircon’s amusement. “Anything interesting happen this morning?” asked Misha. “Or is it just me, coming with a rock in paw?” he asked with a small chuckle. He looked into the medicine den, where herbs were stored. He thought it was quite impressive that a wolf could remember what all those do. He certainly couldn’t.

Theirry/Female/10 months/Dark Moon/Fighting Trainee/Tags:Osprey, Crow, Jackal, Renegade

Thierry watched as Osprey asked Jackal to take her and Crow training. She saw Renegade there too. “You think I could become alpha?” Thierry asked, turning to Crow. “If I were alpha, I would make it where the packs didn’t fight anymore, so we didn’t have to do as much, ” she said, slightly bumping into Crow with her shoulder.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Six

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:01 pm

Veille- Angel in disguise- f- 4 y- blue rock huntress- pan; maybe Thunder, honestly- mate open- wants pups one day- Velen x Roa: Reen and Velvet; Remon- Tags: Thunder (mentions: Juno and Tala)

The very light off white silvery female twitched her ears a moment. She smiled a wolf smile as she looked at Thunder. She let out a small wolf sound equivalent to a human's giggle. She then nodded at the male, and smiled again. "Would you...like to share a meal?" she asked. Dinner or lunch was more of a meal, for humans anyway, but they were wolves. Therefore, it was basically all the same. She flicked her tail back and forth as she waited to see what the handsome male would say.

Sorinn- Good old boy, gentle old man- m- 10 y- blue rock elder- homosexual- Ilam (gray) x Sorina (black) : Lana, Lorn; Ilia, Ilana, Siren- Tags

The friendly and loyal but head shy and withdrawn (if upset) male yawned. He didn't have much to do these days. He could hang out with the pups and mothers. There was currently only one mother, and he wasn't sure she'd even had pups yet. The black phase male pawed at his white muzzle. That and his head and phase were white as he was graying out. Darker ambery eyes glanced about his den a moment. He then let out a breath, heaving himself to his paws and heading out.

Juno- Unknowingly betrothed- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- Blue Rock huntress/betrothed- pan demi- mate could be Inkeri one day- wants pups- Tags: Tala, Kiisu (mentions: Thunder and Veille)

The black phase wolf let hazel eyes wander a moment. They then quickly turned their eyes back to the others, catching a sneer from Tala. She shook her head a couple times...She then nodded at Kiisu, saying "Of course you won't be in the way." She'd already agreed to letting Kiisu come. She sighed when Tala insulted Sage...or sounded like she was. She then quickly fell silent and nodded to the lead huntress. "We should definitely get going," she agreed.

(Queen: leaving this for Rae)

Naki- Like a fox- agender (m)- 4 y- Dark moon fighter- boys; Kilo and Elkan maybe- not yet- maybe wants pups- no family remains...- Tags: Elkan, Lynx

The white furred one twitched creamy ears again. Their ears went back a bit when they heard the noise, and looked to Lynx. They sighed, and dipped their head to the beta. They quickly straightened up again, and tilted their head. First, to Elkan, they said "I suppose she would say something, if it's important and not personal." They then looked to Lynx again. "I'm doing well, for now. I...don't mind going with you two, if...Elkan wants to go too."

Crow- Flight(less) shadow- m- 11 months- Dark moon fighter trainee- wants beta- homosexual; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase) x Rivera: Ravenna- Tags: Thierry, Osprey

The shadowy colored young one giggled again, as she bumped him. He bumped Thierry back, playfully, then tilted his head. "Maybe you could, and if you were...id be your beta. If you'd let me be," he said, with a small smile as he said so. "Not fighting would honestly be nice. I'm not sure others would agree...but some might."

Ravenna- Misty Sweetie- f- 11 months- Dark moon healers apprentice- bi; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase male) x Rivera: Crow- Tags: Aspen

The blue orbs continued to look over the herbs. She very nearly jumped when she turned and found Aspen there. The white and tan marked gray one sighed. She shook her head a couple times, and just kind of looked her trainer over a moment. He appeared fine, from what she could see, so she greeted him. "Good morning, Aspen, what are we doing today?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ 006 ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:39 pm

InkeriUnhappily Betrothed
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄3y|female|dark moon|hunter|tagged; Klondike & Halcyon ►

indentation The she-wolf pouted as Klondike interjected but nodded, realizing that he probably knew best as the oldest and most experienced hunter in the pack right now, other than the lead hunter. Who isn't around at the moment, like usual. She shook her head then sighed, "Fair enough, maybe elk then. They're going to start heading south soon and we should probably catch what we can while we can." Inkeri offered diplomatically. The she-wolf frowned as Halcyon mentioned the fighters blaming them for not bringing in food and huffed. "Sometimes I want to tell them to do their own hunting. Or take them along for a hunt, so they can see how hard it is." She muttered softly to the she-wolf, maybe then, we'd get more respect. Eri thought mulishly.

ElkanSir Flirts
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄5y|male|dark moon|fighter|tagged; Naki & Lynx ►

indentation The male frowned at Lynx's offer, then glanced at Naki as the wolf spoke. He shook his head, "While I'd love to go, I'm technically still on duty for a few more hours, and after that, I'm going to catch up on my sleep." Elkan said, with a regretful grimace. "But go ahead and join our beautiful beta," he shot the she-wolf in question playfully flirty though tired wink.

TiberiusYoung Blood
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄2.9y|male|blue rock|beta|tagged; Elise ►

indentation A soft grumbling wordless grumbling sound left him, as he turned his gaze away for a heartbeat. "Good, that's great, love." He said, his body tensing for a moment. Part of him was scared at the thought of their pups coming soon but also very excited. At the very least they should hopefully have enough food for her milk to come, at least until they can start eating meat. So that was a relief. "I'm pretty good, considering, a bit stressed." Ty huffed softly, as his eyes didn't stray from her, but wandered her body. His eyes rested on her swollen belly for a moment, and a smile flashed across his face before he returned his gaze to hers. "It's going, I'm still not used to it, but I'd like to think I'm learning quickly." He added, gut clenching as he wondered what the others thought. Was he failing in their eyes?

TalaBad Spy
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄4y|female|blue rock|lead hunter|tagged; Juno, Kiisu ►

indentation Having said her part and allowed Juno to reassure the young trainee the dark dame stayed quiet. When they announced their readiness, the she-wolf nodded, "Good, then let's head towards Athamis Wood, we should find some deer there even in this season." She said padding towards the exit after she motioned the duo forward. Maybe hopefully something on the easier side, like a mule deer, or even the rarer Black-tail deer. Tala thought as she padded forward, glancing back at the others. Though I wouldn't object to a white-tail deer. Her tail twitched and she shuttered, not like I would when confronted with a moose or caribou.

KazueEye Of The Storm
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄6y|male|blue rock|fighter|tagged; Renegade ►

indentation The figure moved, it got closer to the lake - though it was still quite far away and hard to make out. When the wolf seemed to make their way around the lake the male blinked and hummed, noting that they didn't seem aggressive. At least not yet, but it was better than being charged out of nowhere. Kazue slowly made his way closer to the figure, and nearly tripped over his own paws as he recognized the form of the Dark Moon Alpha; Renegade. Well she doesn't present as a recklessly aggressive wolf, he thought as he continued on. "Good Morning, Empress." He greeted calmly as they were in hearing distance, giving the higher-ranking female a short but respectful bow. "I see you too, are taking a break, Empress. If you're looking for company, may I offer myself?" He inquired, then glanced to the side, noting that the offer sounded odd even to his ears. " Or maybe a fish for company, Empress?" He added thinking quickly, not wishing to anger the other wolf, offering a comical alternative.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open! High ranks open!

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:18 am

Renegade
six years | dark moon alpha | female | tagged; Kazue

The female alpha looked over to her right. She finally noticed who the wolf was that had caught her nose. Kazue, a fighter for blue rock. She flicked her ears back as she maneuvered her way towards him. He was handsome enough but she had to remind herself he was the enemy and if she were to go further in meeting could mean loosing her pack altogether. "Good morning Kazue. I'd enjoy a fish, if you'd like to join me and the fish for breakfast?" Renegade couldn't believe the words that had come out of her muzzle. She hoped that because the lake was a peaceful space, that this encounter wasn't going to evolve into more, or is that what she wanted?

Thunder
five years | blue rock pack | lead fighter | tagged; veille

Thunder looked over at her, his tail flicked as he listened to her. He couldn't help but allow a small wolfish smile to cross his own muzzle. "I would love to share a meal with you Veille" His eyes were playful as he got to his paws. He looked around, his large head surveying the camp. He wasn't sure if there were any kills buried or if the two of them would have to find something. He wasn't a great hunter, which was why he made his way to lead fighter instead.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seven

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:00 pm

Veille- Angel in disguise- f- 4 y- blue rock huntress- pan; maybe Thunder, honestly- mate open- wants pups one day- Velen x Roa: Reen and Velvet; Remon- Tags: Thunder

The very light off white silvery female giggled a bit, or rather the wolf equivalent. She smiled as she nodded to the male. She was glad he'd agreed to sharing a meal with her. She said "I think there should be some prey buried, but we'll have to look. Meaning we'll have to dig some holes...See if we find anything," she said, otherwise she'd have to hunt something for them. She wasn't worried about it. Thunder was a fighter, so he could keep a lookout as she hunted, if she needed to.

Sorinn- Good old boy, gentle old man- m- 10 y- blue rock elder- homosexual- Ilam (gray) x Sorina (black) : Lana, Lorn; Ilia, Ilana, Siren- Tags

The friendly and loyal but head shy and withdrawn (if upset) male yawned. He didn't have much to do these days. He could hang out with the pups and mothers. There was currently only one mother, and he wasn't sure she'd even had pups yet. The black phase male pawed at his white muzzle. That and his head and phase were white as he was graying out. Darker ambery eyes glanced about his den a moment. He then let out a breath, heaving himself to his paws and heading out.

Juno- Unknowingly betrothed- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- Blue Rock huntress/betrothed- pan demi- mate could be Inkeri one day- wants pups- Tags: Tala, Kiisu

The black phase wolf let hazel eyes wander a moment. They then looked back to the other two, as Tala spoke to her and Kiisu. She nodded at the lead huntress a moment. They said "Athamis Wood sounds good to me," and waited for her to lead. She looked at the trainee a moment. Kiisu would make a fine huntress one day.

Naki- Like a fox- agender (m)- 4 y- Dark moon fighter- boys; Kilo and Elkan maybe- not yet- maybe wants pups- no family remains...- Tags: Elkan, Lynx

The white furred one twitched creamy ears again. They made a small sound, worry or sympathy or something, and nodded. "Have a good sleep," they said, with a gentle smile. They had a look of understanding on their face as they said this. They then glanced to Lynx. "Well, do you...want me to go along with you?" they asked.

Crow- Flight(less) shadow- m- 11 months- Dark moon fighter trainee- wants beta- homosexual; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase) x Rivera: Ravenna- Tags: Thierry, Osprey

The shadowy colored young one giggled again, as she bumped him. He bumped Thierry back, playfully, then tilted his head. "Maybe you could, and if you were...id be your beta. If you'd let me be," he said, with a small smile as he said so. "Not fighting would honestly be nice. I'm not sure others would agree...but some might."

Ravenna- Misty Sweetie- f- 11 months- Dark moon healers apprentice- bi; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase male) x Rivera: Crow- Tags: Aspen

The blue orbs continued to look over the herbs. She very nearly jumped when she turned and found Aspen there. The white and tan marked gray one sighed. She shook her head a couple times, and just kind of looked her trainer over a moment. He appeared fine, from what she could see, so she greeted him. "Good morning, Aspen, what are we doing today?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:32 pm

Achilles
darkmoon, omega, 4yrs, brute, tags by himself, mentions; Halcyon, Renegade

Achilles watched as Halcyon walked away to go talk to a different wolf, he huffed in annoyance. He looked around the pack territory to see if he could spot Renegade, nothing. She must be out of pack grounds, with anger and annoyance Achilles made his way towards Black lake needing time to himself, and cool off at the lake. As the brute made his way towards the area, he looked to the sky, winter is soon approaching and he dreaded that time of the year, not because of the cold, but because the water would freeze into ice, and he wouldn't be able to cool himself off with a nice swim.

Elise
bluerock,den mother, 2yrs, shewolf, tags; Tiberius, mentions;

The young mother looked at her mate who seemed a bit tensed for a moment, Elise's body tensed in reaction of her mates discomfort, wondering what was bothering him so much. She listened to Tiberius as he spoke of being a bit stressed, but otherwise that he was doing well. "I understand" the she wolf spoke softly before rubbing her muzzle against his neck moving closer to the brute. She licked him on the nose looking back to see he was gazing at her belly, smiling. Elise's tail wagged with joy, knowing her mate was going to be a wonderful father. Elise laid back down on her side, shifting enough for her to support herself with her legs. "Yes, i know you'll do great as a beta my love, your doing great already, whether you see it or not" Elise smiled at her mate softly, before laying her head down, yawning. Her breathing slowing to a steady sleepy pace. As much as Elise wanted to stay up and talk to her mate, her body was fighting to stay awake, she could feel herself going back to sleep, exhausted and uncomfortable, hoping the pups would come sooner then later. Elise closed her eyes sighing quietly "You think our pups will be great trainees?" she asked Tiberius.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:52 am

Blue rock pack

Zircon - healer - male - crush - tags: Miska

He gave a look to the alpha's paw, it was nothing too serious, the rock was there, but not that deep to even wound or anything. He chewed some dock leaves to the paw, which was not infected, but just to be sure it doesn't and it does help the paw to get better faster. He listened to the alpha as he worked, but didn't respond before the rock was out and leaves to the paw "It's still early...you're the first one to come here today...I've just woken up just before you arrived..." he said "so no there is not being enough time to anything to happen just yet" he said.

Kiisu - hunter trainee - female - crush - tags: Tala, Juno

She watched the lead hunter, his tail flicking a little bit, but calmed it down. She nodded to the Tala when she mentioned going to the Athamis wood. She knew that that was the best place for many deers and sometimes those herds were very large ones too. There could be no way for them to get back without a deer, that place had lots of them, so she had her hopes up. She followed after the two older hunters.

Dark moon pack

Jackal - fighter - male - crush Osprey - tags: Osprey

He blinked his eyes and shook his head in annoyance when the alpha didn't even seem to notice him. Maybe he already know it already and that's why he didn't seem even listen to him, he turned away from the alpha and looked up to the camp. He was being noticed he was being watched by the beta there for a moment, even the Osprey was asking him something about training Theirry and Crow "...Why are you asking me that? I am not either of their trainers, but if you want to train them, all free to..." he responded simply, he was still rather annoyed about his one-sided conversation with the alpha.

Halcyon - hunter - female - crush Achillies - tags: Inkeri, Klondike

She looked at the hunter and then the other "Moutain goats? well if you want to hunt some goats then I am fine with that...I don't care much what we hunt as long we do catch something" she responded her eyes looking at Klondike or the red wolf walking showing behind him in the distance "I hate when those fighters blame us hunters for not bringing anything back to camp..." she said. She was being heard some negative comments from others before, and it didn't feel nice, but she did understand too that most of them were too hungry to become angry.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me