♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Maximillian(5) Alaire(2) Viviana(4)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:52 am

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Kjotve

Maximilian was kicked in the face and then pushed down onto the ground. He noticed that Kjotve left his underside exposed. He took this opportunity to swirvel and bite his under belly. The male knew to take any chance he could in a battle to even the odds. He sunk his teeth deep, knowing that if the male above him moved suddenly, he would have a gaping hole in hisbelly.

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas, Adelina

Alaire smiles at her children. "Okay, we can go out now" she says ushering her rascals out of the cabin. She inhaled the fresh air, enjoying the breeze. She watches over her children as they run out. "Stay where I can see you" she tells them, worried that they wouldn't listen.

Viviana
Female/Guard/3 years/tags: Doe, Thorn

Viviana smiles, “good! Good!” She says. The female shook out her pelt with a yawn. “Let me guess, the prince is sparring again. I don’t even have to look to know. It’s just normal now” she says. The damage looked to where they fought, “yep” she says seeing that her point was correct. Doe then asked her a question about her role. “It’s normally quite boring. We do daily patrols as well as spar, but we don’t do much unless there’s actual conflict or a problem” she replies.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:56 am

<| Sulo |>
< Healer trainee <|> female <|> Collie <|> m. Delta <|> c. rush <|> tags: Delta >

---
She looked at her mentor then toward the fighting male dogs "Max did? oh, he must think he is strong enough to spar with Kjotve, especially if what you said is true that the guard is not going easy with the prince" she said as she kept looking at them. She nodded to her mentor with her tail flicking a little bit "yeah, I could love to do some exploring and adventures...as long they're nothing too bad...and hopefully, Kjotve don't kick the young prince big ego too badly that we need to waste our whole day to heal that" she said laughing.

<|Maymay|>
< Trainee <|> female <|> Samoyed <|> m. entor <|> c. rush <|> tags: open>

---
She left the trainee's den and sat only a few steps away from its entrance. She yawned as she looked at the lively camp, not really knowing what was she supposed to do now, it's not like she could really do anything other than wait for her mentor or someone to pick her up. Sighing she thought about her dream which was so weird, but still, she could not forget some parts of it, once again in her dreams, she was with her parents.

<| T.Rex |>
< Hunter <|> male <|> German shephard <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: Phoenix, open>

---
He together with Phoenix left the camp earlier to do some hunts, he was impatient nature and just could not wait for the hunting patrols to be organized which felt like forever to him. Phoenix just kind of was awakened during that time and they teamed up to look for something maybe bigger prey than one dog along could hunt, so far they didn't find anything bigger than a hare. He shook his head annoyed "seriously where is all the good prey when they're needed to?" he barked with a flick of his dark tail.

<| Phoenix |>
< Hunter <|> female <|> Husky <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: T.Rex, Open >

---
She followed after the german Shephard, her two-colored eyes watching the surrounding woods for any moving or anything to being seen or found there "maybe they run away after hearing your barking..." she responded. Her eyes turned to a tree when she noticed a squirrel running up to the higher branch there, out of their catching dimension, so it was pointless to even try to catch that think "lucky for you little one..." she said mostly to herself.

<| Bony |>
< Elderly omega <|> male <|> Border terrier <|> tags: open>

---
Yawning the small already old terrier, stood up at his messy nest, it felt so uncomfortable, but he didn't whine about it. He didn't want to bother his packmates about things like that so he only withstand it for now. Gently stretching his legs, he made a quiet peep when the move hit his already bad back, but he ignored the pain just like he always did.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:30 pm

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Max, King Zach

Kjotves snapping Jaws missed Max, instead he clamped his fangs around on of Max's legs, the strain he was using into his bite nearly felt like he snap the princes leg in half, a loud growl echoing from his gullet.
Suddenly the pressure on Max's leg lifted and Kjotves echoing laugh rang out.
"Maybe you are not such a whelp after all." He said as he lifted a paw to look down at the young dog. "You do know how to fight, not well, but enough." He gave Max a haunted smile and laughed again. The massive white hound spread his front paws apart, giving the smaller dog room to escape his looming presence.
"I would fight with you again, Little Korolevskiy."

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Open

Seamus looked down at the advisor, his head tilting before his voice left his muzzle. "Ah, don't worry yourself. No harm done, Lass". He spoke warmly to the female with a slow wag of his tail. "How have you been today?" He asked her, trying to make some sort of small talk, which Seamus had never really been good at but he at least wanted to try.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Sulo

Delta let out a giggle as she looked over to Kjotve calling the match a draw. "He is a big brute, but hopefully he vill put some manners into Max." She said before standing up and shaking out her fur. "Vell, of you'd like to go vith me, I have to go get some Chamomile and cat nip." She stated and smiled at her trainee. "Ve are running lov."

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[one]

Postby Shadow17 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:38 pm

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨
- 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 -

Juno looked around as she stood. She’d been awake for a while, but she was just now rising, upon hearing the commotion outside. “You hear that, Maymay?” She muttered, walking up to her. “The heir fought Kjotve. Fool didn’t die today.” She thought about going out to look, but decided to not be a witness. She stretched, looking at the sleeping pack, wondering when the next hunt would be.
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔.4 [king zack] ☆.4 [omega doe]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:30 pm

──────────────────────
Season: Early Fall
Weather: Sunny skies and a cool breeze
Time of Day: Early morning

──────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────
    King Zack | 55 months | White shepherd male with blue eyes
    Mentions: Aztec | Tags: Max

Zack nodded in respect to the guardian, trotting towards his son. "It was a good fight, from both of you... But you have other duties to attend to as well." He added, frowning a bit. "If you want to spend you're time practicing those skills, Max, perhaps you should tag along with Aztec on the border patrol today. You can maybe learn the important skills of a leader, like guidance and respect. Not everything is in strength." He continued, keeping the tough exterior. He wanted to just applaud his son for a good fight, but he knew that he had to steer him more towards his duties to the pack instead of just doing whatever he wanted.

Omega Doe | 32 months | Brown and white border collie with brown eyes
    Mentions: Sparring match | Tags: Viviana, Thorn

Doe kept glancing towards the white guardian as the fight came to a close draw. 'He must of went easy on Max...' She thought with a small smile. "Sounds a bit less boring than making nests, cleaning up scraps, and pup-sitting all day." She mumbled. "I would say though, between a hunter's job and a guardian's, hunting sounds a bit more interesting." She added, giving Thorn a light shove with her shoulder. "Speaking of which, later tonight when you guys are done with patrols, do you want to swim at the pond? It's still warm enough I think." She asked. Doe mainly could only wade in water, swimming being a bit over exerting for her lungs, but she always was thinking of fun things to do with her two friends if time allowed.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:54 pm

Queen Ziva
Age:- 54 months ¦ Gender:- CisFemale ¦ Location:- The Cabin ¦ Tags:- Chloe ¦ Mentions:- Zack, Max, Dancer

Seeing the young pup fumble for words to greet the female, Ziva couldn't help but laugh softly. She flicked her fluffy curled tail and gestured to the door. "Shall we then little one? The day is still young and there is much to do." She said regally, with a gentle smile upon her lips. She loved pups, they were so full of life, curiosity and wonder but unfortunately she hadn't quite experia ced that with her own especially her eldest Max. She loved him deeply but he took so much after his father that Ziva often wondered if he truly was a pup and not born a grown dog. However she thanked Lanos and Udon everyday for blessing her with beautiful healthy pups and hopefully her and Zack would be blessed with another litter. One who could experience real puppy hood, like Chloe was having. Ziva sighed silently and shook the dream from her mind. That dream however sweet was not of her choice but of those watching over them. She heard a loud thud and turned to see Dancer the golden pup making a lot of noise. She sighed and rolled her eyes, she had given the pup the name of Dancer purely for that reason. She remembered the day her father had brought the boundless bundle of golden fur to her.

Aztec
Age:- 7. 5 years ¦ Gender:- CisMale ¦ Location:- The Bridge ¦ Tags:- Open ¦ Mentions:- Zack, Ziva, Max

The old guardian trotted back towards the main pack camp. He'd been the first up as his patrol began at day break and was scouting the borders. Aztec had just check the Hollow Lookout making sure it was free of other predators which is was. Marking it with a claw mark on one of the trees, he was now heading back to see if any of the others were awake. He did enjoy being alone especially while patrolling but the thoughts of his daughter and grandpups were always in the back of his mind. It had been nearly two years since his beloved Ziva was chosen as Queen and became mates to the young King Zack. Although Aztec knew the King cared for his daughter, the old dog still had wished that life had been a little different since it was not a match made from love but by god which most of the time was perhaps the worst match. Still, the senior guardian did not argue nor did he show his worry because he'd known Zack since he was born and knew how much of a decent and loyal dog he was which was really all he could ask from his daughters mate. He soon arrived at the bridge in time to see the King talking to the young heir Max. Aztec saw so much of the King in the young Prince it was uncanny. Yet another thing the old wolf dog worried for his daughter.

Dancer
Age:- 10 months ¦ Gender:- CisMale ¦ Location:- Outside ¦ Tags:- Bony ¦ Mentions:- -

Bounding into the cabin, the young golden pup spun round trying to grab his tail before falling on the wood on floor. He then sprang back up as if nothing happened and charged towards the elderly terrier who appeared to just get up. "Morning Elder Bony!" He chimed loudly, prancing up and down excitedly. He had no idea why he was excited, he just... Well was.

Rune
Age:- 5 months ¦ Gender:- CisMale ¦ Location:- Pup-Den ¦ Tags:- Alaire, Atlas, Adeline ¦ Mentions:- -

The little pup was curled up in his bed snuggled against his mother's pelt. His ears twitched as he heard both his littermates and his mother talking. Rune shifted slightly with a light whine as he tucked his tail round his thigh and yawned quietly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:58 am

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Open

"Notice how he does not say himself when talking about guidance." Kjotve sneered to Max before turning and walking away from the royals, his short tail swaying slightly as he walked. The male walked past a trio of females, his heavy paws leaving deep dents in the earth as he walked with his head level with his shoulders. Kjotve glanced over at Doe, his eyes scanning her for a moment, even slowing his walk to look at her, before looking forward again with a Huff and walking towards the food the hunters had caught. He picked up a fat rabbit, which he assumed Seamus had caught, and lay down in some shade to consume his meal.

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Sierra

Seamus looked down at the advisor, his head tilting before his voice left his muzzle. "Ah, don't worry yourself. No harm done, Lass". He spoke warmly to the female with a slow wag of his tail. "How have you been today?" He asked her, trying to make some sort of small talk, which Seamus had never really been good at but he at least wanted to try.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Sulo

Delta let out a giggle as she looked over to Kjotve calling the match a draw. "He is a big brute, but hopefully he vill put some manners into Max." She said before standing up and shaking out her fur. "Vell, of you'd like to go vith me, I have to go get some Chamomile and cat nip." She stated and smiled at her trainee. "Ve are running lov."
Last edited by .:Friday_The_13th:. on Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:46 am

<| Sulo |>
< Healer trainee <|> female <|> Collie <|> m. Delta <|> c. rush <|> tags: Delta >

---
She thought for her mentor's word about Kjotve and Max "I don't think anyone will put anything to his stubborn head, except maybe his parents..." she responded, lowering her voice so only the healer could hear her. She didn't want to be misunderstood by the heir or get an argument with him because of her kind of harsh words. She flicked her ears at Delta "okay sure, are we going now? as I am more than ready to go" she said waving her tail.

<|Maymay|>
< Trainee <|> female <|> Samoyed <|> m. entor <|> c. rush <|> tags: Juno>

---
The white samoyed looked over to the female hunter, who spoke to her "hello Juno" she responded gently "yeah...I guess, but I think Kjotve could be in even bigger problems if he did hurt the heir, no matter how reckless the prince is" she said to her. She sighed "At last he does have some good training, I don't even know when my mentor is going to show up to take me to do whatever," she said.

<| T.Rex |>
< Hunter <|> male <|> German shephard <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: Phoenix, open>

---
He together with Phoenix walked around the forest, locating some good prey to hunt, so far they didn't find anything except some small ones or those who did run away from them, Sighing his ears perked when he saw a male pheasant, lowering his steps as he knew that there was a good chance that there were plenty of female pheasants somewhere near the male. He flicked his tail slowly to warn the phoenix about them so she could not be noticed by the male pheasant who could warm the others immediately. They needed to find those female pheasants before the male noticed them.

<| Phoenix |>
< Hunter <|> female <|> Husky <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: T.Rex, Open >

---
She kept following the male hunter, her ears perking up as she listened to the voices coming here and there, stopping when the T-Rex noticed the pheasant. She herself did notice the female pheasants near the bushes only a few steps away from them, she looked to her companion who didn't seem to notice them as he was carefully looking around. Sighing she started to make her move toward the bushes without the male pheasant to notice her, hoping that her action could make T.Rex see the hiding female pheasants near the bushes too.

<| Bony |>
< Elderly omega <|> male <|> Border terrier <|> tags: Dancer>

---
He sat there at the good spot near the elder's den, where the sun shined at this time of day, not too hot, but warm enough to make him feel good. He flicked his ears toward the much younger dog who approved to his blind side "Ohh Dancer, well good morning little one" he spoke up his good eye looking the labrador " you seem to be excited this morning?" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maximillian(5) Alaire(2) Viviana(4)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:08 pm

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Kjotve, Jack

Maximilian listened to Kjotve praise him. The black shepard smirked, "you're not bad yourself" he comments to the white male. Right after that, his father approached him. He didn't care about his father's praise of him, no.It was what he said after that made him angry. "Well, Father" he says, the second part said mockingly, "Maybe you shouldn't keep telling me what I should or shouldn't do!". He hated when his sire kept bossing him around. "I'm not a little pup anymore! I can take care of myself!" He argues. "Why don't you go and just mind your own buisness?!" He snarls.

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas, Adelina

Alaire watches her pups, her gentle gaze scanning around. She spotted her good friend, who was the queen herself with another pup. "Hey, Ziva! Come over if you have a moment to spare. You may bring the trainee as well, she may help keep my pups occupied" she says. She just wanted to talk with her friend, there wasn't a reason besides that. She then nuzzled the only pup who was still at her side, Rune. She always was more protective of her littlest one, you could say he was the favorite of the trio, but Alaire would never compare her pups and love them all equally.

Viviana
Female/Guard/3 years/tags: Doe, Thorn

Viviana nods, "I'd love to!" She says. She loved swimming, it was one of her most favorite hobbies ever! She looked over to Thorn, awaiting her response.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. [Three]

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:50 pm

𝙰𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒
Female | 48M | Guardian
Mentions: Max | Tags: Kjotve

indentation She hummed softly as Kjotve ended the spar quickly, sneering all the way at the young heir. Aonani had to agree, the heir was quite arrogant in some ways, but she didn't interact with the pup for the most part, so it wasn't like she knew him well. Ani didn't spend much time with any of the royals and was usually either alone or with her fellow guardians when she wasn't hard at work. Figuring that the Cabin was safe enough, the lass got to her paws and made a split-second decision. Trodding over to Kjotve she sat herself down next to the male as he ate, his fur seemed to be slightly dirtied and ruffled from the spar. She gave a mental shrug and leaned down to start grooming the male a little bit.

⦿
𝙵𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
Male | 78M | Hunter
Mentions: Atlas, Adelina & Rune | Tags: Xi'an, Solo & Bear

indentation He huffed in a wordless agreement as he watched the lass bound out of the cabin. Following after her, the male paused as he poked his head out of the door, seeing Solo and Xi'an all ready to go, but no Bear. The male grumbled curses under his breath, then let his gaze wander over the dogs outside. Bear was nowhere to be seen. Groaning under his breath, it seemed that Bear wasn't awake yet. Swiftly turning on his heel, the roan male darted towards the area one would usually find Bear in and trekked in, nearly rolling his eyes when he found Bear just getting up and stretching. "Oi! Bear, we got a hunting patrol to get to, hurry up." He barked, "If you aren't outside in the next sixty seconds I'll turn your tail into a chew toy for Atlas, Adelina, and Rune." The male snapped before turning around and racing back to Xi'an, and Solo. Skidding to a stop a few steps from the two, he blinked. "You two ready to go?" Fogarty questioned roughly, with a tilt of his head.

𝙰𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊
Female | 5M | Pup
Mentions: Rune & Sulo | Tags: Alaire & Atlas

indentation She glanced back at her other brother; Rune, and blinked at the sleeping mass before shrugging. Adelina grinned at Atlas and nuzzled up to her mother before racing out of the cabin. Tail wagging furiously, the pup's gaze snapped around looking for someone to bother talk to. Finding that no one was available - at least those that she wanted to talk to - the pup let out a groan then settled for letting out a sharp puppy-like howl and started stalking a leaf. Now that the honor of Healer Trainee was taken by Sulo a little while ago, Adelina was in a kind of limbo. So Andy had gone back to stalking leaves, and the tails of unsuspecting hunters.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚔
Male | 14M | Hunter
Mentions: Kjotve, Viniana & Aztec | Tags: Open

indentation Marek thought over who he wanted to spar, as the male sat on his rump, tail curled around himself. A hum rumbled in his throat, Kjotve was out of the question, he was too intimidating for Marek, even for a friendly spar. Which is why I suppose that Kjotve works as a guardian. He mused with a quiet chuckle, before returning to his thoughts. Sighing the male narrowed it down to Viviana and Aztec, both were good dogs and not too physically imposing for the most part. At least from his point of view.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me