Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:38 am

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid said, “Shall we go for a walk in the woods?” He thumped his tail on the ground and gave a huge smile over to the male.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD
Blackheart said dropping his gaze from her, “They.... they were kind to me... all of them.” He gave a shaky breath and then looked at Bluesky. He mumbled, “Sorry about my emotions. I would tell you more, but only if you wanna know.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:24 pm

[Galaxy, remember, you were going to play Velvet and Sailor. Didn't see new forms, but if you edited them into another post then cool]

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “Sure," and nodded to his possible crush a bit.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one nodded. She made a small sound when he began to get sad. "I...want to know more, but only if you're okay with telling me."

(Dropping these below for when I'm on phone)

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

(blue eyes. And black and white fur)

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

(black and white, blue eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:36 am

Gotcha, sorry, I’ve gotta make them still
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:56 am

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid got up and said, “Race ya!”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD
Blackheart nodded and said, “Ok. My mother was a wolf full of heart and soul. She was driven by my father’s drive and she cared for me and my brother with love. She taught us everything we needed to know about the camp and the history of our pack. She was strong and quite harsh to the wolves of this pack. Her mind was set on one thing, her family. She loved us so much and she cared for us so much, more than the pack. She is a gentle wolf around her family and close friends. My brother Kain was a wolf similar to me. With his stubbornness and his aggressiveness, we were the same wolf in many ways, but he was so much gentler than me. He had a friend, a close friend to him named Vitani. She and him were really close and they both were the best of friends for eachother. I would usually butt heads with my brother because he was so similar to me in his ambitions and is personality was similar to mine. I loved him so much, but there was a secret no one knew about him. He liked Vitani and secretly I did to. I knew Vitani took an interest in him more than me, but I wanted to have a shot in the future with her when we were adults. I miss having her around as she died next to my mother and brother.” He paused as he looked down at his paws. His father... was there anything to say about his father’s personality. Everything about his father was him and he loved his father. He continued, “My father was a harsh alpha who didn’t tolerate lazy wolves or wolves who disrespected him or his family, meaning my mother and my brother and I. I looked up to my father at an early age and always tried to impress him, and he was impressed for sure with me. I still look up to him and his example he set for me. He was the best father anyone could have asked for. He loved me and my mother/brother to death and wouldn’t let a single claw hurt us. He was gentle, yet commanding to my brother and I and he always had the best games to play. He taught me some very intriguing fighting moves from a very early age and told me I would be the best warrior this pack has ever seen. He wanted me to take over his throne after Poppy is deceased and he told me that wolves would call me Blackheart the Great for my skills as a warrior and my drive. He was my everything and he still is. I will not rest until my father has been brought to justice. Timber has to pay for what he has done.” He nudged her shoulder to comfort the she-wolf as she made a noise before he started to talk more about his sibling and parents. He said, “My family was the best family I could have ever asked for.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm

[kay. lol, hi Blackheart, that is a lot to read]

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “You’re on!” and began to trot off then.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one nodded. She looked down and put back her ears when he mentioned a crush...She then shook her head some. She looked back up when he nudged her gently a bit. “They...they all sound like they were great and amazing wolves,” she said.

(Dropping these below for when I'm on phone)

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

(blue eyes. And black and white fur)

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

(black and white, blue eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:24 pm

OH ya. Once you get him talking about his family, it’s a ton to read. XD
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:15 pm

XD it was cute and very informative)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:45 am

Thank you so much! I’ll get Velvet and the other up today since I have a bit more motivation to do a character form today.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:04 pm

Astrid Ran through the forest, wishing he could climb the trees for better speed as he was a sky warrior, but such was life.

He nodded and said, “They were.” He said, “I’ve grown over the fact that they are gone, but it hits me hard sometimes. I mean, if I can accept the fact Vitali is dead, then I can accept that my family is gone. Vitali was a stupid crush anyway. She’s probably with my brother living a happy life with him as a spirit of course. I don’t need to have that crush anymore if she is gone. I’ll always admire her determination and her beauty, but I’ve grown over it.” He grew quite embarrassed when he talked about that and he mumbled, “Sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about this to you. I mean, you asked about my family, not some silly crush I had.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Galaxystar01 wrote:Timber/male/Tags: Haley, pups/Location: Camp/Blackstone Alpha/Heterosexual/Mate is Haley/Pups are Kelp and Maximum “Max or Maxi”/Trainee: Open
Timber said looked over to her and said quietly, “And how are you?”

Kai/male/Tags: Payton, Juno/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainer: Payton
Kai Said, wagging his tail, “Is it ok if I talk to Juno for a few minutes.” As he saw Midnight looking at them and said, “Besides, Midnight is looking over here.”

Maximum “Max or Maxi”/male/Tags: Timber, Haley, Kelp/Location: Camp/Blackstone Pup/Bisexual/No mate or crush and is to young/To young for pups currently/Parents: Haley and Timber/Sibling: Kelp
Maximum squeaked as he was pinned to the ground. He squirmed on the ground and tried to bat his sister.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me