The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:29 am

(I didn't mean to be rude to you or anything. I promise. Just slightly aggravated.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:44 am

Ok, let me change that.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:48 pm

[theyre so cute!]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked. His nose and tail twitched a bit. His ears moved and twitched too. He smiled at the male. He said “I’m good, how are you?”

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears and nose. She sighed as the pups then kicked...and shook her head. “These little ones really want to eat. Well, I mean, I’m the one eating it, but they get most of the nutrients.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Dakota/male/Tags: Blinkk/BIG HOMOSEXUAL FOX/No mate or crushes yet, but to him, all males look intriguing (Poly-open for sure)
Dakota smiled and said, “I’m great, better that I have a male by my side.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:08 pm

[now I want to put more foxes in...I have ones from an RP that never actually got started, if I’m remembering correctly.]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. His ears moved and twitched too, and he squeaked a bit. He said “I, um, me? I’m that male?” he asked the other male, tilting his head because there could be other males around.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears and nose. She sighed as the pups then kicked...and shook her head. “These little ones really want to eat. Well, I mean, I’m the one eating it, but they get most of the nutrients.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:27 pm

(There I edited it.)
{Meraxes}
Her eyes narrowed before she snapped at his tail. Nipping it for more of a warning. She wasn't the one to be messed around with. Her tail lashed as she stalked off back into her corner. Her ears pinned back while her mouth rumbled out a growl. She rather be dead than stay here. Her fur bushed out while she licked her paws. She wasn't afraid to fight a male. She rather fight than sit around and trot around some stupid human. She turned her back to the fox, regretting her decision to be so hostile. Moving her ears lightly while she thought of how she could have handled that in a much kinder manner. She looked at the fox while her teeth glimmered. Her jaws were into a yawn. Her fur was lying flat but she turned her head back to the outside as she moved her muzzle to the ground. Her eyes stared longing to jump around and hunt for her own food. Her teeth glimmered lightly in the sunlight when she let out a sigh. Her black fur glimmered while she laid. Her eyes narrowing slightly when she thought of everything. The reason why she was so hostile is that the wilderness is a harsh place. It's either be the hunter or be the hunted. She was always the hunter. She couldn't trust anyone out there. Her scent was almost like an ocean. The only thing keeping her sane. Her bushy tail moved lightly against the ground while she stared at the bushes. But something caught her eye. A white creature. Rabbit. Her favorite prey to hunt. She moved her ears perked up; She lifted herself up off the ground. Crouching along the fence. Her eyes watching the rabbits' fast movements. She actually forgot there was a fence there. So when she went to leap; Instead she went crashing into the fence. Making a slight growl before she looked at the other fox. Making sure that the fox didn't hear it or even his stupid caretaker. She continued to pace along the side of the fence. She felt too restless. She was mostly misunderstood by most foxes. Her ears moved while she lowered herself to the ground again. Resting her head in between her front legs. She was tempted to climb the fence but she would get caught. She turned and looked at the fox again before she slowly but surely walked over to the fox. Her movements were showing that she was weary. Turning her gaze towards the gate, making sure the caretaker wasn't coming. She won't step closer but she'll keep somewhat of a distance. She doesn't mean to be rude. It's just natural for her. She was like that when she was a young pup. Which is the reason why she was the last to survive. She was the only strong one. Her mother left one day to get food, never came back. Her father...Well...He never was there, because of her mother. She lowered herself to the ground. Laying almost like a dog, but her tail was resting against her hind leg. Showing that she was being very submissive. In almost a way of apologizing for what she acted like.
"I'm sorry," She squeaked out slightly, "I'm just very wary," She added on but she was still very wary of the fox. But she realized it wasn't nice to be rude when the fox that spoke to you first wasn't rude to her at all. Her ears moved back while she lowered her head on her left leg. Looking back into the forest.

{Caraxes}
The black and white male sat in a corner; Sighing deeply while he curled up in a ball. His tail covering his dull green eyes. He felt very alone; He rather be with the foxes he grew up with, But he wasn't even in the same yard as them.

{Vermax}
The black and orange-colored male sat; His tail swishing under his body while he watched the foxes that he was stuck with. He personally rather live out in the wild. He continued to eye them before he started to dig. Making a home just for him.

{Vhagar}
The small orange and white piebald female fox walked in her corner; Pacing back and forth. Her anxiety was reaching max level.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:03 am

Finnegan “Finn” or “Finnigan Fox”/male/Bisexual (poly-open)/Location: His yard/Assigned Yard: Yard 1/No mate or crushes yet
Finnegan said walking over, “It’s fine. You want to explore and get out of this yard for a sec huh and see all the other foxes and catch something right? I can help you escape. Bailey shouldn’t be here for a few minutes, so maybe you can sneak out to explore for a bit. I’ll bark for you to come back when I here her. You know how to climb the fence, correct?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:53 am

Go for it Spirit if you want to. It is as many as you can handle in terms of characters

IC:
Dakota/male/Tags: Blinkk/BIG HOMOSEXUAL FOX/No mate or crushes yet, but to him, all males look intriguing (Poly-open for sure)
Dakota said with a smile and a flick of his tail, “Ya you. OF course though, I would rather be around any male fox, but for now it is you.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:38 pm

[XD kay, cool]

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. His ears moved and twitched too, then went down a moment...He then shook his head, and scolded himself some. “Okay, um...have the humans put our food out yet?”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:59 am

Dakota noticed his head shake and he thought, have a done something wrong to him. He put that to the back of his mind and he said, “Nope. I think she’s going over to Finnegan first. He always gets fed first.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me