|| Tainted Wolves (Please join! C:)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: || Tainted Wolves (Please join! C:)

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 am

(woops sorry for the lateness!)

Cassius
4 1/2y - Warrior - Fire Pack - Male

A soft rumble left his throat as he sat next to his younger brother, it was a sound somewhere between a laugh and a cat-like purr. A strange sound to make for sure, but that was normal for Cas, he was a strange brute. He raised a single whiskered brow as the young male jumped up and asked him question after question. Huffing with fond exasperation, he put a paw on the red-brown-hued pups muzzle. "If you give me a moment I'll answer all your questions. One at a time." At his little brother's quick and rapid nod, he set his large paw back on the ground. " Now repeat that first one again, it bled into the others."

Corliss
4 1/2y - Healer - Fire Pack - Female

It wasn't every day that Corliss went herb hunting, but this morning had been beautiful so she'd decided to go out and see the beauty of the forest first hand. Her dark fur allowed her to weave in and out of the shadows remaining mostly unseen by most creatures. In a small bag mage of leaves and vine, were an assortment of herbs. Mint, Goldenrod, Cobwebs, and Chervil just to name a few. She paused, noting a stick that would make a good brace should a pack-mate break bone. She tilted her head then picked it up, deciding to head back to the packs camp.

Cady
4 1/2y - Hunter - Fire Pack - Female

A growl rumbled in her throat as she stopped in front of the river my the meadow. She'd missed two of the three hares that she'd gone after, which was below her average catch rate. She eyed the river, noting that there were in fact fish living in said river. Catching a few fish would set her to rights, so without further thought, the lithely built dame crouched low to the ground as to not shadow the water. A single paw raised slightly off the ground, ready to strike the moment a fish got close enough. It wouldn't be a long wait, only a few minutes after she'd got into position her paw diving into the water and scooping the fish; a salmon out of the river. Before it could flop its way back into the river, she gave it a killing bite.

Edan
3m - Pup - Fire Pack - Male

Green eyes narrowed in on their target, watching sharply as the red-brown-hued tail swiveled and waved in the air. Of course, it was his own tail which was less fun than hunting Cor's or Cad's tail. He'd hunt Cas's tail, but it was just a fluffy stump at this point. Edan paused, then turned his gaze to his elder brother. I wonder why he doesn't have a tail. I should ask! Bounding forward, the excitable young lad gave a yip before rapidly speaking. "Cas! Whydon'tyouhavealongtaillikeCorlissorCadyoranyoneelseinthepack? Whydoyouhavesomanyscar's? Doyouknowwhythesunissobright? Whydowehavetogotobedatnight? CanIgohuntinglater? WhencanIjointhepackonapatrolorpackhunt? Whenamigoingtobeagrownuplikeyou? WhereisCorl-" His rapid-fire questions were cut off when his brother put a paw on his muzzle, stopping his from speaking. At his brother's words he paused, then nodded almost sighing in relief when the large paw left his muzzle. "Cas, why is your tail so short?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:11 pm

LucyWiggle wrote:What do you mean? I thought Linnia was Alpha’s Mate?

Yeah, Linnia is his mate.
Her cousin isn't her mate? I want to make a cousin for her, since I have no males, and Stormy a brother. I was asking if one of the boys could like Opal)

Linnia- female- 4- mate is Blaze- Alphas mate- Tags: coriander and Blaze

The lovely she wolf heard Coriander and moved to find him out there, and tilted her head. "Hello," she said politely, blue eyes blinking a couple times and tail flicking. She then snorted as her mate ignored her...Wow, thanks a lot for making me wonder if you even love me...

Ghosty- female- 2- Likes Lux- Hunter- Tags: Lux

The lovely white she wolf twitched her light tan ears, and blinked those green eyes. She squeaked “S-Sweetie?” and blushed when he licked her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:02 am

BLAZE | Alpha | Tags: Linnia, Opal | Location: Camp |

He went back to Linnia and then licked her cheek. 'I just need to talk to Opal, dear.'

ANTHEA | Healer | Tags: Cassius, Edan | Location:??|

'Hey guys!' she shouted, joining them.

LUX | Hunter | Tags: Ghosty | Locatiom: Fields |

'Yeah, I have a crush on you..' he blushed slightly. 'Didn't you know?' he began a light laugh then stopped.
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:51 pm

[I had the dumb idea that the cousin could have said something about Linnia, and she tells Blaze. Then he and cousin get in a fight and cousin becomes an omega, but is that okay?]

The lovely she wolf heard Coriander and moved to find him out there, and tilted her head. "Hello," she said politely, blue eyes blinking a couple times and tail flicking. She then looked at her mate, as he licked her. "Okay," she said with only a very small nod.

The lovely white she wolf twitched her light tan ears, and blinked those green eyes. She said "You...you do? That's not a joke, right? I like you too!"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:03 am

OOC: That's ok! But what rank is the annoying cousin?
BLAZE

He nodded. 'So...'

LUX

'Obviously it's not a joke Ghost.' he smiled.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 am

[XD right here, here's the forms],

Fire Pack
I want to join!
Wolves' name:
Lester
Wolves' rank:
Warrior (soon to be omega?)
Mate:
Nope, but likes Opal
Appearance:
A jerk, but a handsome one.
He has black fur and golden eyes.

Fire Pack
I want to join!
Wolves' name:
Blase (b- lay - ss)
Wolves' rank:
Warrior
Mate:
Open
Appearance:
White male with gray head and tail, white blaze, blue eyes.

The lovely she wolf heard Coriander and moved to find him out there, and tilted her head. "Hello," she said politely, blue eyes blinking a couple times and tail flicking. She then looked at her mate. She nodded back to him, then felt like she needed to look at Coriander again.

The lovely white she wolf twitched her light tan ears, and blinked those green eyes. She said "So...so you really like me then?" and watched him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:38 am

Accepted!

LUX

He nodded. 'Obviously not a joke Ghost.' he repeated.

ANTHEA

'Hmm....' she thought.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:59 am

The lovely she wolf heard Coriander and moved to find him out there, and tilted her head. "Hello," she said politely, blue eyes blinking a couple times and tail flicking. She then looked at her mate. She nodded back to him, then felt like she needed to look at Coriander again.

The lovely white she wolf twitched her light tan ears, and blinked those green eyes. She said "I, um....I l-like...I like you a lot too!"

Lester- Warrior (soon to be omega?)- 3 or 4- likes Opal- m- Tags: open

The handsome jerk yawned a bit. He blinked golden eyes, then glared at the alphas. If course Opal was asking Blaze's attention.. The black wolf turned his glare to his cousin, Linnia.

Blase (b- lay - ss)- warrior- 3 or 4- open- m- Tags: open

The gray headed white male yawned a bit. He flicked a gray tail. The sun lit on his white blaze on his face. Blue eyes looked about him a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:49 am

BLAZE

'I'm good too. What have you been up to?'

LUX

He smiled and licked her cheek. 'Now, river?' he asked.
    suga/venn - she/they -
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:40 am

The lovely white she wolf twitched her light tan ears, and blinked those green eyes. She said "River? I mean, I guess I'm sort of thirsty."

Lester- Warrior (soon to be omega?)- 3 or 4- likes Opal- m- Tags: open

The handsome jerk yawned a bit. He blinked golden eyes, then glared at the alphas. If course Opal was asking Blaze's attention.. The black wolf turned his glare to his cousin, Linnia.

Blase (b- lay - ss)- warrior- 3 or 4- open- m- Tags: open

The gray headed white male yawned a bit. He flicked a gray tail. The sun lit on his white blaze on his face. Blue eyes looked about him a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me