๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ (๐๐‹๐€๐˜)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ (๐๐‹๐€๐˜)

Postby Alita~ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Serana | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Jungle ---> Camp | Tagging: Pearl

Serana's wings beat faster as they emerged from the jungle, angled to allow her to climb higher into the sky. She spotted a few of the Foragers, sitting on a lower branch, and descended towards them. She landed, rolled her dark eyes, and begrudgingly began to speak.
"We need help rolling over a log down in the jungle." She said simply. The other Foragers looked to her, and one stepped forward.
"Huh. Guess we've nothing better to do. You guys good with that?" The others nodded, and Serana ruffled her feathers in slight disappointment, though did her best not to give it away. She leaped off the branch, and sighed, glancing at Pearl before continuing on, the four other Foragers behind them.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ IZZY & MANGO !!

Postby wildsight » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:28 am

( โœฆ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฉ๏ผบ๏ผบ๏ผน ๏ผ๏ผ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”€ multi-colored hilkiin-macaw | male / four years / soldier of onyx / jungle / no crush / tagged no one
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      An early flight was something that Izzy rarely ever turned down, more so he never did as long as he was able. The multi-colored male soared high above the forest floor, casting glances to and fro as he occasionally spotted a fellow canopy dweller. His pale gaze was focused though, as he knew he needed to be aware of where he was going if not so much so he didnโ€™t fly into a tree. Finally he decided it was best to land for a short rest, aiming downwards and headed for a nearby branch. He slowed and flapped his wings to hover in the air for a moment, inspecting the branch carefully before settling down upon it. While Izzy truly enjoyed flying, he knew a good rest every now and then was needed. He decided to tend to his feathers for a bit as he rested, it wouldnโ€™t hurt to look his best while flying now would it?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ( โœฆ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฏ ๏ผ๏ผ
      โ”€ brightly colored hilkiin-conure | male / three years / forager of topaz / camp / no crush / tagged no one
      Mango was never an โ€˜early birdโ€™ so to speak, he always slept in late no matter what he had to do the next day. The bird was still deep in slumber, before a sudden noise awoke him with quite a start. A call from some animal it had been, though which one exactly he wasnโ€™t sure. Oh how he hated it when those animals awoke him from his sleep, especially one of the various monkeys that lived in the rainforest. Letting out a sigh, he supposed this meant his sleeping was over with for now and he might as well get up and do something. Spreading his wings he let out a cry of his own, before taking off. He didnโ€™t fly very far, only to a few trees over where he then rested. He then realized he was a tad hungry, so it would be best to find something to eat reasonably soon.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ (๐๐‹๐€๐˜)

Postby Smams19 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:44 am

Aquamarine The Parrotlet/Female/Forager Of Topaz/Area: Great Tree/M: Savita

Turquoise came back to the Great Tree, Light blue berries in her mouth. She dropped them in the food pile, and Megan walking around the tree. She spotted another bird, that seemed to be keeping watch over the tree.

"Hello" she said, giving a casual smile. "I'm Aquamarine. You?"
Smams19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smams19 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:24 pm

(I got distracted, it is Halloween time in another pet game!)

Aquamarine The Hilkiin-Parrotlet/Female/Forager Of Topaz/Area: Great Tree/M: Savita

โ€œHello, Aquamarineโ€ she said, motioning to herself. โ€œWhat are you doing?โ€ She asked curiously.

Aqua wondered why she was guarding, maybe it was just because soldierโ€™s where always on the lookout, but she seemed focused on something in particular. Aquamarine just waited for her response as she preened.
Smams19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me