๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

one.

Postby the wild one. » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:40 pm

๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฎ : "๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผค"
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    rank omega xxpack blue rock xx age five xx tags pandora
      what a drab day.

this day was no different from the others. the duty of an omega was, well, there was no duty of an omega. lounge around and get verbally attacked with the occasional lash of another's canines. while the mundane days and nights rolled by, dragon did her best to occupy herself. it was somewhat entertaining to mess with the others; only when she got a rise out of them. the best packmate to taunt was the only male hunter, tanais. a rush of excitement coursed through the omega as she climbed to her paws. meticulously, her tawny amber optics scavenged the densite in hopes of finding the easily distracted brute. it was fun to poke at him, he liked to stay busy. it usually took a little quip to get him worked up and spewing the words 'maggot' or 'mutt' in her direction.

much to the she-wolf's dismay, it seemed as if the hunter had stalked off to keep himself busy and complete his tasks. brown noser bounced throughout her mind. before long, the dame's bright eyes settled upon the beta female, pandora. gleefully, dragon shook out her pelt as if to rid herself of the sleepiness from the night before sauntering over to her superior. "sleep well, princess?" she jeered, now standing in front of pandora and blocking her previous pacing. 'princess' was a nickname dragon had settled upon for the beta. the alphess was queen, making the second in line princess. as fun as it was to mess with the others, dragon usually stood at a shorter height than most. it must have been an amusing sight for outsiders to see the delicate female sneering at others.

the opposing dame seemed worried, stressed. dragon paid no mind.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf shook out her tannish and black coat, again. She felt eyes on her, and looked to see the amber eyed Dragon. She had probably been looking around for Tanais. It was no secret Dragon liked to annoy him, or whatever. She watched the other she wolf shake off. Sheโ€™d been able to ignore the nickname after awhile. However, that was before realizing she was developing a crush...Now she has two crushes of course. One just had to be an omega she probably couldnโ€™t be with... โ€œI slept fine, actually, what about you?โ€ she asked, glad for distraction.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Tanais

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she nuzzled the two gray pups. Enix squeaked, and pressed against her side. She began to eat the fish, then stopped to look at him. โ€œThank you,โ€ she said with a nod. โ€œI hope every-wolf in this pack will help raise them, and...doesnโ€™t think bad of me.โ€

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he continued to listen. He flinched a bit when Beowulf yelled his and Opallโ€™s names...

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she huffed as she listened still. She wouldnโ€™t let any wolf harm her twin...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:23 pm

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation Gently jogging towards the Wild valley, Avina sighed, allowing her body to relax as she darted along the path. Sidestepping logs and bushes, the lupine became tense once more as she left the innermost part of her packs territory. The bog had always been her favorite part of her pack's territory. While when she was younger it was hard to get around in, it was probably the most protected part of the pack's territory. Something she loved. Shaking her head, the pale-wolf slowed as she neared the Valley, taking in the scents around her as she walked. The scent of pheasant tickled at her nose and made her stomach grumble. Tilting her head, the she-wolf decided to go for it. Lowering herself to the ground, the fae started to track the scent keeping as quiet as she could.
    indentation It didn't take long to find the little bugger. Avina grinned at her find, and quickly pounced, nearly missing. The pheasant let out a call of alarm, just before she snapped its neck. She shrugged, it wasn't like she was a trained hunter, but she was decent enough. Carrying her catch to the center of the small area Avina and her fighters normally sparred and trained at the she-wolf plopped down and started to de-feather her meal.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Chemical the Packโ–บ
    indentation After the few quick coughs shook his frame and he'd recovered the last thing he'd expected was for Chemical to lash out. Out of the corner of his eye, the male watched Jelena leave and figured she needed some time to cool off, and mentally sighed. He turned his gaze to the pack's omega, meeting her gaze with a stoic look. "We've all lost someone in this war Chemical. It's time to end all the hatred and the bloodshed." Conagac eyes narrowed after a moment. "You refuse to allow this to happen, eh?"He drawled, voice sharp. "I wasn't aware that'd my family and I had died and made you alpha. Whatever shall we do oh great and honorable Alpha?" He sneered in a silky tone as he made his way down to the dark-furred she-wolf. Stride graceful, posture screaming out silent dominance, the male towered over the young female gazing down at her with one whiskered brow raised in silent question.
    indentationHe tilted his head after a few moments, looking over the female with an almost pitying gaze. "You seem to think that we made this decision easily. Allow me to assure you, that we did not. There were in fact three meetings before everything was evened out and agreed upon." He stated, voice calm despite the number of emotions that filled him. "If that's not enough for you. I invite you to challenge us for the rank of alpha." Beowulf said, silently knowing there would be a few outcomes to that last sentence, somewhere much nicer for him than others.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Jess โ–บ
    indentation The male tilted his head as he watched her eat for a few seconds, flustered as he didn't know what to do. Should he leave? Go check on Luna or something? Or stay and work on his social skills? The answer to his unasked question was given to him when Jess spoke up once more. He huffed and allowed himself to sit on his haunches, "We're a pack, of course, we'll help you raise the little buggers." He snorted but paused at that last bit. Tanais grimaced, "You really don't remember who the father is?" He asked. The male figured that were a few wolves that would probably treat the mother and her young pups, differently because of the father that no one knew who the father was. Tanais blinked as a thought came to mind, and he snickered.
    indentation Shaking his head the male spoke, "Personally, I don't think too badly of you. Though I am worried about the questionable appearance of the father." His lips curled, "Though it's not like it's too unusual, Lowell's father's probably a loner. " He didn't add that while it wasn't too different in practice, the difference in ranks would change how others reacted to the pups and Jess on a whole.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentationJelena flinched back at the omegas yell, and stared slack-jawed at the she-wolf. In all honesty, for the most part, Jelena rather like the omega, they were around the same age and would have trained together had she not been assigned the rank of omega. The heiress had always thought that when she became alpha the she-wolf would give the omega a chance to find a new and better rank. But now, she wasn't so sure. While yes she was angry at the situation, and a little bit at her parents. She knew that she had a duty to her pack, if the betrothal was something that would help her pack survive, then so be it. Not wanting to stick around for the inevitable explosion that she knew was ticking away, Jelena turned and darted out of camp.
    indentation At first she was just running, running willy nilly with no real direction or thought of where she was going. But sooner or later she realized that her paws seemed to have a mind of their own and seemed to be heading down the trail that led to the Athamis Wood. Maybe finding a good stranger wolf to fight to help relieve some of the pent up emotions. She really hoped so. Leaping over a sudden gap in trail, Jelena grunted as she landed, darting around the few trees and bushes as she ran down the mountain path.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Jason padded into camp after a successful patrol and stretched. Nothing out of the ordinary right now but he's sure there will be eventually. He had been looking along the borders looking for signs of the other pack. No one has been betrothed yet so they're still enemies. He shook out his fur and shrugged.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota
Opall lay in a sunny spot in camp, the heat from the sun helping her stomach from the pain of the pups moving. She was panting and couldn't wait to give birth. Her mate was very helpful during this time and she loves him so much. Looking around for him she lets out a painful Yelp frowning. She scrunched up her face into a snarl as she waited for the pain to pass. She stood and hobbled over to her mate and nuzzles him. "hey love." she said happily.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Luna walks into camp dragging a young deer fawn. It's not much but could help enough to keep the others going. She stopped the deer in the feed spot and sat down panting. She's getting older but doesn't mind hunting small game. She looks around the pack for someone to talk to.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Omega (wants to earn fighter)/Crush: Open/Tags: Avina
Link overheard the lead fighter and he stood following her. Using his super stalking abilities he was silent and swift on his feet. When she broke off to hunt he followed the scents of the other fighters. Going to the valley clearing he waits. He's ready. He wants to earn this rank. And this is the only way to do it.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:00 pm

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical stood her ground as the pack leader (whom she had always has slight feelings over) approached her in a grace and confidence. She listened to what Beowolf had to say, but her head jerked up as the omega herd the last part "I invite you to challenge us for the rank of alpha.. Chemical was bewildered, she had always thought she would make a good leader. But if she wanted to be a leader a few things would have to change. Chemical is a violent wolf, always seeking for revenge and blood of those who killed her loved ones. On one hand, she could be the leader, eating first, making decisions. But on the other hand a war is going on, and Chemical knew that if she became alpha, a lot of blood would be shed.
"I accept your offer. if i win, i become alpha. But what if i lose"
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:07 pm

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’ ๐“‡‰
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐“‡‰ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: Kaworu
      The beta's face scrunched up in confusion at the strange wolf's response, not seeing what that had to do with anything, it especially didn't answer his question. Which, he would admit was a rhetorical question anyway - but he expected a coherent answer nevertheless. Bewildered seemed too strong a word to describe Anubis, but it worked for the time being. He swallowed, and cleared his throat, "Uh," he paused again, mouth open to say more words, yet none would come. How did one to respond that? Cool? "Well, that's certainly... interesting, but, that does not answer my question... anyway... so why are you here, exactly?"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:13 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf shook out her tannish and black coat, again. She felt eyes on her, and looked to see the amber eyed Dragon. She had probably been looking around for Tanais. It was no secret Dragon liked to annoy him, or whatever. She watched the other she wolf shake off. Sheโ€™d been able to ignore the nickname after awhile. However, that was before realizing she was developing a crush...Now she has two crushes of course. One just had to be an omega she probably couldnโ€™t be with... โ€œI slept fine, actually, what about you?โ€ she asked, glad for distraction.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Tanais

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she nuzzled the two gray pups. Enix yawned and closed his eyes. Jayda stood and tried to wobble her way over to Tanais. Jess smiled sweetly as she watched the she pup. She then looked to her crush, and sighed as she said โ€œI donโ€™t...I just know he vanished one night, and itโ€™s all a blur. Maybe the pain of being seemingly abandoned caused my mind to shut him out and forget?โ€

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he continued to listen. He flattened his ears when Chemical spoke up about becoming alpha.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she growled quietly...She had seen Chemical before, looking violent or bloodthirsty. She wasnโ€™t going to let anyone cause her twin harm. Not even this female dog, if heaven forbid she became alpha...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:16 pm

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
"My friend lashed out, created a scene. I didnt want to be part of it" The multi-colored wolf said, whilst kicking a few pebbles with his front paws. Kaworu brought his head down to sip at the flowing water. lapping his tongue against the fresh water soothed his parched throat from the running.
"What are you doing here?"

(sorry its so short, im not creative lol)
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby the wild one. » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:25 pm

๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฎ : "๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผค"
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    rank omega xxpack blue rock xx age five xx tags pandora
      not much of a response.

what fed dragon's fire was getting a rise out of others. when she shot insults or provoked other wolves, it proved to be pointless when it just led to a tiresome conversation consisting only of friendly small talk. it was fine, once in a blue moon, to have some friendly banter. today was not a blue moon. before dragon could shoot back something to hopefully bristle the beta's fur, she took note of luna dragging in a smaller deer carcass. that would be a decent meal for later. it would've been nicer if dragon got more than scraps and bones, but that was the life of an omega. she was an omega, and would never be anything more than an omega. responsibility didn't suit the she-wolf anyhow, she was more of a relax-then-lazily-walk-up-to-someone-to-mess-with-them type.

golden eyes returning to the beta, dragon feigned ill dramatically and rolled onto her back, dirtying her lighter pelt. "oh, just terribly," the female drawled, frontal limbs stretching to cover her orbs. the omega then collected herself and stood. that was enough humor for the week. "shouldn't you be out doing, i don't know, beta things?" the question was a snapped bark, the jester demeanor from earlier turning back to savage. an emphasis was placed on the word 'beta', making it even further evident that dragon more or less refused to accept the hierarchy. in her heart, it was known that this is how things were run. however, it was fun to press the boundaries.

why not?
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:53 pm

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’ ๐“‡‰
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: Kaworu
      anubis would huff to himself. this wasn't as interesting as he thought it would be. it was almost as though he were speaking to pandora, and if he wanted to do that, he would have just stayed back in camp. "right, mmhmm. sounds like it must have been incredibly intense to make you leave like this." was anubis concerned? hah! no, absolutely not. why should he be? this wolf clearly reeked of that dark moon stench, anubis shouldn't have even been talking to him right now. but... after all, he was quite bored and had nothing better to do. even as a beta, his life moved on pretty slow and uneventful. he ached for a change, he desperately did. "me?" he inquired. he shifted his weight uncomfortably, and tilted his ears back against his skull. should he answer that question honestly? he would, but it probably wasn't the best of his ideas. "unlike you, my pack is rather... uneventful, to say the least. i came out here to find something... seems as though i succeeded."

"so, boy... what's your name? where exactly are you from?"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me