Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:24 am

MAX | Fire Pack | Alpha | Location: Forest | Tagging: Storm

He regarded her with coldness, but also curiosity in his reddish-amber eyes. "I won’t hurt you?" He asked. "Do you know ANYTHING of the Fire Pack, young Storm?" He asked, approaching slowly, lips peeled back in the beginning of a snarl. "If I wanted to, I could hurt you very much. I was the finest Warrior before I was Alpha. I have the blood of many on my claws. Are you TRYING to provoke me?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:44 am

Riley | Tags; Max, Storm | Location : Forest

Riley was exhausted. Her tiny paws had been dragging on the forest floor for hours, her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she continued to pant. She had been searching and calling out for her mother for hours, with no avail. Her stomach began to growl loudly, as a tiny whimper escaped her lips. Riley was spent, and ready to give up for the night. The scrawny little pup was so lost in her thoughts she didn't realize she had managed to wander right in between two large wolves. 'Maybe one of them has seen my Mom!' She thought to herself, as hope returned to the pups face, perhaps she'd finally find her mother and go home. Her head tilted to the left as she looked up at the large brute, Riley wagged her little stub of a tail, "Hello! I'm Riley. I'm looking for my mom, she's really big, and she has brown eyes, and long white fur. She went out hunting two moons ago, and hasn't come back, I think she got lost. Have you seen her?" The pup spoke almost rapidly, clearly excited to have finally met someone who could help her.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:04 pm

MAX | Fire Pack | Alpha | Location: Forest | Tagging: Storm, Riley

Max was never one for softness. Never one with a truly good heart, but as someone who’d raised pups before, even he had a soft spot. He froze where he was and turned towards the small pup. "What does your mother look like, young one?" He asked. "What is her name? Perhaps I can ask around."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:54 am

Riley | Tags; MAX, Storm

Her tiny little tail was wagging rapidly, as she continued to speak of her mother, "My mum's name is Vazah, I can't wait to find her, I missed her so much!...What's your name? Do you have pups too? Are they cute? What are their names?" Riley bombarded her new friend with her rapid fire questions, as the little pup looked up at him, her eyes filled with innocence and curiosity.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:48 am

"Vazah? That’s a pretty name. I’ve not heard that one, but I’ll ask around. Until then, if you wish, you can stay with my Pack." He stole a brief glance at Storm, just making sure he wasn’t in any immediate danger, then turned back to the small pup. "I do. I have three, Travis, Thunder, and Mattias, though Mattias is older and has left the Pack. Travis and Thunder I reckon can’t be much older than you, if you’d like to meet them," he offered, and had to wonder where the sudden softness was coming from. He was the Alpha of the Fire Pack. He couldn’t AFFORD to be calm and gentle, surely!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:16 am

Rile | Tags; MAX

Riley was clearly overjoyed to hear she would be able to meet her new friend's pups, as she had never met another pup before due to her sheltered life as a loner. The little pup looked like she could just burst with excitement, as her entire lower half began to wag. "I'd love to meet your pups!...What's a pack?" Riley asked as she tiled her head, her ears flopping a bit. She gave her new friend a playful bow, letting out a tiny bark, before pouncing upon the brute.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:26 am

Max was taken by surprise, but didn’t fall over. That’d be hard for a full-grown wolf told do, with such a heavy body mass the Alpha had. He did yelp in surprise. "A Pack? You don’t know? It’s a group of wolves that all live together, hunting and fighting alongside each other, sharing dens and food. Come then, I’ll introduce you."

KARTER | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Elijah, mentions Max, Riley, Storm

Karter's eyes picked up the sound of barking in the distance. Sounded like a fight. Close enough to the border, he could see the distant outline of three wolves, one of whom seemed to be a pup, one of whom he couldn’t identify from this far, and a large black male. Only one wolf he’d ever met came that dark and that large. *Max.* He straightened himself. "Eli, someone's out there with the Alpha. I’m gonna go check it out. You can come if ya want." He stood and started towards the scene. Coming closer, he recognized Storm. "Hey! Hey, Storm! What’re you doin' in Fire territory? Are you okay?" He asked.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am

Izzy/Mother/Fire Pack/Location:Mothers Den/Tagging: Hades
I got up and fixed how I was laying and Hades woke do to her moving. Hades jumped on to my back and sat on my back with his head on my head.
Hades/Pup/Fire Pack/Location: Mothers Den/Tagging: Izzy
I woke up to mama moving and so I jumped on the her back and sat on her back and laid my head down on hers and then we heard a sound out side.
Jasper/Warrior/Fire Pack/Location:Woods/Tagging:Arian
I had looked at Arian and said "I going to head back to camp and spend time with My mate Izzy and my little Devil of a pup." I will see you later ok?"
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:21 am

Arian | Fire Pack | Tagging: Jasper | Location: Forest

Arian dipped her head to her fellow Warrior. "Of course. Send them my best. I’m going to finish patrolling the area before I return," she told him.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:09 am

Jasper/Warrior/Fire Pack/Location Woods then Mother Den/Tagging:Arian then Izzy and Hades
I nod and said "Will do Arian" I took off running to the Mother's Den and once I entered Camp and slowed to a trot and went over to the den to fine Hades sitting on Izzy's Back with his head on hers. I walked over and licked Izzy's check and then Hades as I then grabbed Him by his scruff and put him between me and Izzy's sides and we snuggled together as a family as Hades Fell asleep. Izzy then said "He is going to be just like you when he is older." I smiled at her and said "He is going to look like you and have your and mine personalty but he will be a Warrior like me or A Hunter like you"
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me