lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 11:34 am

|| Nadie || Healer || Tags: Victor/Open||

The she-wolf watched him closely, curious, listening to him. "You don't want to wander into his path." she warned him. Nadie looked down at her herbs when he mentioned them and looked at them. "I am a healther, I hope I am thought of as important." She explained, "sometimes I don't think I am." she looked at the male, giving a smile. She then stood. "I better get back before anyone thinks I've been gone too long. Maybe I'll see you again." Nadie told him with a grin, picking up her herbs and then turning- heading back to the pack.
Last edited by Better Dig Two on Sat May 05, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sat May 05, 2018 11:59 am

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Open--- Crush: Astro ---
Midnight trotted up a small hill to get a better view of the pack grounds, her icy blue eyes looking around. She then spotted Astro's colorful pelt under a willow tree and started to walk down the hill towards the tree. When she got there she said hesitantly, "Hi, Astro..." Already she could feel her face heating up. Darn it! she thought. I hope he doesn't notice!
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 05, 2018 12:13 pm

ASTRO
» male | alpha | mood: cold | tags: Midnight |

Astro quickly swiveled his head around to meet the females icy blue eyes. ''What makes you think that you can call me by my real name?'' he spoke icily ''It's 'Alpha', just so you know.'' the alpha shook his fur out ''Anyways, what did you want?''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sat May 05, 2018 12:40 pm

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: None/Open

The loner's paws padded quietly on the soft ground as he made his way. He, of course, had no idea where he was going. It had always been the way he made his way around- just picking a direction then walking. Some parts of the area Victor did recognize though, and he definitely wasn't going to find himself in the middle of the camp.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Rosy Tea wrote:ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: concerned | tags: Timber |

The female tilted her head ''Who's your alpha?'' she continued ''And I was running because I have to get home to my siblings, Aspen and Sapphire. I'm sure they will be fine for a bit longer, but I have just been worried about those two.''
Imagehey there! i'm rosy. [ any pronouns • 18+ ] [ kinda inactive here hehe ]
©
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat May 05, 2018 2:57 pm

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis

the brute opened up his muzzle. pretending to look offenended and taken back. "you don't know who my alpha is?" he exclaimed, with mock suprise. "i'm kidding, honestly i could care less. it's this cow named astro." he chuckled, it felt good to talk behind his back near him he was always like, "Oh, it's a pleasure to bump into you my good sir beautiful, admiring alpha astro! he chuckled to himself, staring at the ground. this loner made him uncomfortable in a weird way, maybe it was the way she spoke, or looked at him. it was sort of unsettling. or maybe it was just him, the brute shook his tan colored head. "running, to your sibling? sapphire? you mean, thee sapphire? my childhood, idol? the one alpha i miss dearly?" he barked, sort of excited. when he was a pup he basically worshipped sapphire. he thought of her as a goddess. the timber wolf smiled to himself softly. he still missed sapphire, and was a bit disappointed, and mad when she got cast out of the pack. the canine was about to murder astro right then and there. even though he knew he was too weak, it didn't stop him from being aggressive towards him for awhile. even though he got used to his new alpha, he still hated his guts.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

the pup, smiled up at her. the female's eyes wide with excitement. "hi! okay so i wanna learn how to howl, and then play, play, play, play!" she meowed rambunctiously. her tail wagging so fast it was hitting rocks away from her. the red wolf, fell down onto her belly. the female wanted to tell starfall of her most recent match. she always told starfall of the matches she made. one day the small canine hoped to make a match for starfall. "okay, i have a story for you, well it's not a story, but anyway.."she began, resting her head on her paws and staring up at the pup sitter with huge, lovable eyes. "so, i was alone in the pup's den, and i peeked out and saw midnight. so i was kinda watching her you know, and then i saw astro. and i was like hmm, they would be a good match! so yeah, i made another match!" she yipped, giggling. making matches was so fun, maybe one day her matches would actually get together. that would make her, so, so, so happy she would explode. this made her tail wag even faster. how hyper she was today. the pup could feel the energy racing through her.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 05, 2018 3:06 pm

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: happy | tags: Timber |

Alexis giggled ''Yes, it certainly is!'' she yipped happily. Before nodding ''Astro truly is a cow, isn't he.'' she murmured ''Anyways, whats your name? My name is Alexis!" the female quickly glanced at her paws before she rose her slender face back up to meet his.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Sat May 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Abernathie-M-Unknown rank-Tags:open-

Abernathie prowled behind a small impish shrub, a rabbit in his line of sight. What the hunters brought in and was portioned had done little to satisfy his hunger. At least he could catch himself and Allonia a measly rabbit, and hopefully it would go unnoticed by Astro. Who knows how he would react to such an act of defiance. "Eating out of turn... if that's a thing..." Abe muttered under his breath, as he crept closer to the unsuspecting lagamorph...

"AH HAH!" A shrill voice cried out as the rabbit took off running, but was abruptly robbed of life by the batting of a dainty yet powerful paw. "Got it!!" laughed Allonia as she smirked at an unpleasantly caught-off-guard brother.

"That was going to be for you anyways..." Abe grumbled, dragging himself out from behind the shallow bush.

"Yes Well. I beat you to it!" Allonia chimed as she gave a wink and promptly placed a paw on the kill, and with the effortless tug of her strong, narrow snout, tore the rabbit in half.... "See ya!" Allonia chuckled as she picked up her chosen half of the prize and galloped on her merry way to eat her prey in peace.

Allonia-F-Unknown rank-Tags:open-

Allonia carried the rabbit to a nearby white pine, curling up under it's thick needles, she set her kill down and picked away at it. It was a nice gesture, for Abernathie to think of killing the rabbit for them.... but her true reason behind doing it herself... if a higher ranking wolf did happen to get upset over their impromptu meal time, Allonia hoped she could appeal to their better nature, more so than her off-putting brother.
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 pm

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Valkyrie ~ beta fae ~ 4yrs, 7mths ~ crush/mate; n/a ~ Tags; open
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Silence, a wonderfull invention that Valkyrie couldn't get enough of, she sat there, still as can be while her golden eyes were focused on what was before her. A fat land bird basically, also known as a quail, being a natural born hunter she was made for killing cute and innocent creatures like this one and she was lucky enough the bird hadn't spotted her yet, her blonde fur wasn't particularly camouflaged within green lush forests but to this bird, she didn't exist. Seconds passed and Valkyrie was waiting for the perfect moment to strike, enjoying the sound of silence until..

Shooting off like a bullet, Valkyrie sprang forward with powerful momentum, the sound of the quail's horrified screeching broke the silence as it fleed from its death. However, Val was much quicker, she clamped her jaws down onto the birds' fragile frame and it went ominously still, her mouth now full of feather.

Moments later, she was trotting back into camp, greeting the others with a courteous bow of her head. She entered her den, pushing aside the mossy vines that were draping over the entrance, quite a nice look in her opinion. Valkyrie took in a deep breath of air, the scent of moist earth and herbs flooded her senses, strong yet extremely satisfying, even though she wasn’t a healer, she liked her den and herself to smell pleasant, which was mostly lemongrass and chamomile. She gently placed the quail next to her other small critters she had caught yesterday, then finally ridding her mouth of the feathers and exiting her den.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Pharah ~ lone wolf ~ 3 yrs, 7 mths ~ crush/mate; n/a ~ Tags; open
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

-sleeping-

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Absalom ~ healer ~ 4yrs, 7mths ~ crush/mate; n/a ~ Tags; open
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Feeling the warm rays of sunlight glaring down upon his shut eyelids, the rugged brute opened his eyes, somewhat unintentionally letting the harsh rays in, he squinted them instantly and his lips curled in disdain. Laying on his back, he pointed his muzzle down towards his chest and swiped at it with his large paws, as if to wipe out the burning sensation the sun had bestowed upon him. He snorted and huffed until the slight pain had left, grumbling as he turned over, his muscular back now shielding him from the harsh rays of the burning sun. Amidst the dark shadows of his den was where he preferred to stay, confined within himself, ignoring the outside world.

Grumbling, the brute sighed and gave a mighty yawn, one side of his muzzle pressed into the moist soil as his jaws stretched wide, he rolled back over and again squinted at the light but nevertheless forced himself to his paws and dragged his massive frame out of the small opening, his flanks pressing against the earthy structure, catching small clods of dirt in his pelt. Once outside, he shook out his dense coat and shifted his weight between his paws, after then stretching out his tired muscles. He lifted his gaze to the camp and surveyed the area, slowly lowering his rump to the ground as he did so and yawning once more.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sat May 05, 2018 11:48 pm

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Leo --- Crush: Open ---
Laying back down, StarFall said to Leo "Yeah, they would make a good match wouldn't they? I mean my sister already likes him anyway, it's just Astro and his toughness is in the way." She really didn't like Astro, but if her sister saw potential in him maybe she can too. "So what's this talk about howling practice all about?" she smiled gently.

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Astro--- Crush: Astro ---
"Right, sorry alpha. I... um just wanted to see how your day was going?" Midnight could hear hear voice crack under pressure. She had not ever been more embarrassed in her life! Don't be silly Midnight, she thought to herself, You're a brave. independent wolf, and you shall not be afraid of Astro!
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me