Lunar Pack|Wolf Pack RP|Open & Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Lunar Pack|Wolf Pack RP|Open & Accepting

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Ally--Tagged--Kaiser

She snarled "I'm my book it does! I asked a simple question with a simple Yes or No!" She said raising her tail in dominance with a large snarl as she grumpled something under her breath very quiet "brat, you'll never understand loving someone whom doesn't like other males is a waste of time" she knew it could be heard,but so quiet that only Kaiser himself could hear.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 pm

xxxxKAISER
══════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxgender. male xxxxtagged. shadow xxxxrank. hunter xxxxcrush. shadow xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    kaiser rolled his eyes, staring blankly at the female. "so you're telling me you would only go hunting with the alpha, not for the good of the pack. i don't know what i did to piss you off so badly, but it's fine. I'll go alone if you're really that mad that i said that." he mumbled, staring at the female. he shrugged, not really caring who liked him or not. he knew ally liked him too, but kaiser could hope.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --

Postby ghast. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:00 pm

oreopeppers wrote:
    xxxxKAISER

xxxxgender. male xxxxtagged. shadow xxxxrank. hunter xxxxcrush. shadow xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    kaiser rolled his eyes, staring blankly at the female. "so you're telling me you would only go hunting with the alpha, not for the good of the pack. i don't know what i did to piss you off so badly, but it's fine. I'll go alone if you're really that mad that i said that." he mumbled, staring at the female. he shrugged, not really caring who liked him or not. he knew ally liked him too, but kaiser could hope.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Ally--Tagged--Kaiser

She snarled "I really don't care, I didn't choose this rank, I don't like hunting no matter who I'm hunting for" she almost attacked the annoying make but kept herself calm. She dug her paws into the ground. {She Doesn't Like Kaiser, She Hates Him}
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm

xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    kaiser stood dominant, not wanting to continue this fight. "if you really cared for the alpha and wellbeing of your pack, you wouldn't have started this fight or continued it the way you did. i may have been somewhat sarcastic but you've gone too far." the male said, calmly. his tail rose, dominantly.

{I know, I was talking about shadow when I said they both liked him. kaiser doesn't want her to like him.}
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 am

Ally

She chuckled "I never did CARE, and look who's talkin! If you really didn't want this FIGHT, then you should have walked away, and you didn't do so, making you no better then me" she said keepimg her tail high in dominance aswell.
{×Oh Okay! My Bad!×}
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 am

xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    he looked away, not wanting to hear it. "yeah. that makes you worse than me. i stayed because me and shadow were supposed to go hunting. i didn't know you couldn't handle sarcasm. i didn't know you ruled the world." kaiser spat, turning away but not leaving.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 am

Ally

"And i didn't know that you didn't know SHADOW ISNT GAY OR INTERESTED! YOU MIGHT ASWELL BLOCK YOUR PUNY FEELINGS FOR HIM AWAY! I hate sarcasm! And I hate you! I don't care who is worse! And I don't care who iw better! Use common sense you mangy stupid mutt! Inbred!" She spat back keeping her EXTREMELY aggressive look dead at Kaiser not even blinking.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --

Postby ghast. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 am

xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    kaiser growled, turning to face her. "are you trying to scare me? you like him too. i'm more of a purebred, anyway, since i don't go around harassing my packmates. if you actually cared about your rank or pack, you'd leave now." kaiser growled.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:46 am

Ally

She laughed "AND I DONT CCCAAARRRREEEE! AND I AM PUREBRED ×INFINITY! BUT ATLEAST I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE! I MAY HARASS YOU IN SOME WAY! BUT YOU CAN AVOID THAT BY LEAVING! NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU! AND I AM NOT LEAVING! AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! SO UNLESS YOU WANNA GET YOUR LITTLE 'PURE' HEART BROKEN, I SUGGEST You, leave" she snarled "and guess what, I DONT care for my rank, what about you? Gonna suck up and act cool? Thinking your all that?" She snarled holding the gaze.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me