↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ↬ roam free | dog rp [open!]

Postby pink..equestrian » Tue May 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Penny - female, age 5 - tags; Otis
Penny's ears perked up at the sound of her name. She blinked and turned her head. Her gaze landed on a familiar dog, Otis. She stood up and made her way over to him. "Good morning Otis," she greeted. Her tail wagged slowly as she spoke. "How are things this morning?" Penny stood with her head slightly lifted, to be sure she could see over the fence clearly. "You can come in if you'd like, I'm not sure how to get out."
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm

heather
tags; wesley

"Thank you!" She said, taking the rest of the treat and chewing on it. "Have you heard anything new about the wolf?" She asked through her bites.

leo
tags; autumn

"Of course. To be honest... I'm kind of interested in what the wolf has to offer," He admitted. "I just want to know I'm making the right choice if I do go."

akira
tags; sephia

Akira stepped quietly towards the unaware pet. She raised her tail, pelt bristling. Oh, how much I hate going near these dogs. She scowled.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Tue May 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Brooke- Tags; None

The female's eyes flashed open and she glanced around, before standing up and shaking her pelt. The female waited until her owners were gone before escaping through the broken wooden fence. She yawned and glanced around, looking for others. Her ear flicked slightly and she sat down under a tree, leaning against it and gazing at the beautiful sky.

Coda- Tags; None

Coda chased after a rabbit that so happened to lead him out of his yard. He chased it into a tree, before pulling away and blinking a few times. Coda growled under his breath, and flicked his tail. The Australian Shepherd sighed and padded away.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue May 17, 2016 1:21 pm

[ is anyone open for my two dutch babies? :3 ]
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Tue May 17, 2016 1:24 pm

{ Winston is open, he's just chillin in his yard at the moment }
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Tue May 17, 2016 1:26 pm

[ Coda & Brooke are open. ]
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Tue May 17, 2016 1:49 pm

V i v i a n
♦ | female | 3 years | belgian malinois | tagged; Cooper | ♦

Eventually she scuttled back to her paws, giving her sleek hide a brief shake, the small droplets cooling her skin from the warm sun. She pricked her ears at the greeting from Cooper, gaze casting across her owner's territory. Her attention focused on the coonhound, tail wagging softly in a welcoming way. "Hey!" She yipped back, looking over her shoulder. Her companion simply smiled at them, not minding much of Cooper's presence. Turning her glimpse back to the mix colored dog, she'd approach him, sitting down. "How's it been?"

W e s l e y
♦ | male | 5 years | karelian bear dog | tagged; Heather | ♦

As she began to devour the rest of his treat, he'd nip his back, feeling an itch appear there. At her question, he'd look back at her, stifling a baffled sigh. "No, not yet." Wesley replied, remembering the stuff that the wolf had spoke to them about.. A lot of nonsense. He grunted at the thought, yellowy eyes tossing to the side. "Have you?" He questioned, perking his ears slightly. He wondered if it'd bothered any of the neighborhood dogs lately, since it seemed to be that type of canine.
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!

┌───────────────────┐
prns - artshop - ©
└───────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐
my pronouns are she/her and i play
a lot of genshin impact! my dms are
open for anything!!

└──────────────────────┘
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Tue May 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Winston - male, age 5 - tags; Brooke
Winston finally grew tired of just sitting in his yard. He stood, taking several steps back and eyeing the fence. He raced towards it and launched himself over it much in the same manner a horse would behave going over a stadium jump. He landed on the other side, paws striking the pavement of the sidewalk. He hummed a tune under his breath as he strolled down the walkway. Finally, Winston saw another dog up ahead. He quickened his steps, eager for company. He recognized the dog as Brooke. "Top of the morning to you," he called out in greeting.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Tue May 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Brooke- Tags; Winston

Brooke whirled around at the familar voice of Winston. She bowed her head respectfully, "Mornin', Winston." She greeted and flicked an ear. Brooke sat down and cocked her head slightly, watching a rabbit scamper by. She licked her lips at the sight of it, but decided it would be rather rude if she left him and chased after it. "So..." She paused, "How have ya' been?" Brooke asked, hoping to start up a conversation.

Coda- Tags; None

Coda chased after a rabbit that so happened to lead him out of his yard. He chased it into a tree, before pulling away and blinking a few times. Coda growled under his breath, and flicked his tail. The Australian Shepherd sighed and padded away.
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Breed: Swedish Vallhund
Tags: Akira

xSephia continued along the fenceline, searching for an unobvious, yet decently sized, hole under the
xlow lying fence. Her dark eyes trained down at the ground, darting back and forth along the fence until
xshe noticed the scent she had smelled was stronger, as if it was right in front of her. She looked up, and
xsurely enough, she saw the source of the earthy scent. A few steps in front of her was a significantly
xtaller, stronger, amber-eyed she wolf. The short-legged vallhund simply sat, unsure of how the wolf got
xin the shabby fencing, and why it--she--was even there. Of course, Sephia had heard the rumors floating
xaround about a wolf, though she couldn't quite remember all of the details, she assumed this would be
xthe wolf that the others spoke about. Not knowing what to do, she stood, taking a small step forward
xbefore speaking "May I ask what you're doing out of the woods, wolf?" she asked, speaking formally
xas to avoid any possible conflict with the wolf that could and likely would easily overpower her if
xprovoked enough.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Breed: Catahoula Cur
Tags: Open

xCipher sat outside Owner's pup's door, clawing at the corner of it before it slid open slowly, and the slender
xmerle dog spent no time slipping through the half-open door and leaping onto their bed, letting out a loud
xbark before clawing at their coverings, digging through them and nudging them out of the way. He let out
xanother loud bark as he leapt off of the bed, sitting beside their bag that was stuffed to the brim with
xrandom items. Owner's pup sat up before letting out a low groan and standing, stretching as they made
xtheir way over to where Cipher sat, scratching his neck right above the collar. Owner's pup let out another
xgroan as they looked to the circle with numbers on the wall, and they quickly changed before running out
xof the room, bag in hand and Cipher trailing them before they went out the door, holding the door open
xfor Cipher to go outside, and Cipher happily obliged, trotting out the door before running after Owner's pup
xas they ran to the yellow machine stop, and upon Owner's pup reaching the bench, he jumped on the wooden
xbars connected by metal, sitting. Eventually, Owner's pup got on the yellow machine, leaving Cipher on the
xbench, where he stayed, lowering himself into a laying position, closing his eyes and lightly dozing in the
xmorning sunlight.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me