Sacred Woods V.2 | Semi-Lit Wolf Pack | Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Sacred Woods V.2 | Semi-Lit Wolf Pack | Accepting

Postby jingle bells. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:30 am

ⓂⒶⓁⒾⓀ
    xx• Malik/• Brute/• Loner/• Crush- Maybe/• Mate- None/• Mood- Content/• River/• Tags- Kanti, Blaze, Daisher
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

XXXXXXMalik raised a brow as the wolf sat down to make himself look taller. The unusual wolf was only a couple inches taller then him but he wasn't scared. Malik just sat down and cleaned himself and straightened his back also to make him look about the size of the wolf across from him. Malik perked his ears to listen at what the wolf had to say. We look awfully similar, he thought to himself while the wolf spoke. Malik tilted his head as the loner finished up. He gave out a little chuckle and opened his mouth to speak to the wolf. "Im not sure the two would like you to join, especially the sassy one," he gestured to the loner wolf, "It took me awhile to even get in, but you can try," Malik said jokingly. He ran back over to the two fae's slowly and smiled when he reached them. He spoke to them calmly. "Um, Mr. Wolf over there wants to join the party," Malik stopped to scratch his ear. "So will you let him?" he asked. Malik got about ready to lay down but before he did he looked to Blaze and said, "Also, my names Malik, or you can call me little pup," he said in a amusing like tone.

ѕαвяє
    xx• Sabre/• Fae/• Patroller/• Crush- TBA/• Mate- TBA/• Mood- Energetic/• Camp/• Tags- Ollie
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

XXXXXXSabre perked her ears as she heard a yap from the main area of camp. Without saying another word to the brute in from of her she headed for the bark. As she neared she realized it was Ace calling them. A hunter calling me? she asked herself. Sabre was a bit confused why she had called herself so she asked. "Why did you call me?" she asked raising a brow. Sabre was a patrol wolf, not a hunter.

(Sorry for Sabre's short post. WB)
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deohako » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:20 am

Oliver | Brute | Lead Hunter | Tags: Sabre & Ace|

{Sorry i had a post ready and i couldve sworn i posted it but i guess not}

Oliver was about to reply to Sabre when he heard something. Oliver heard Ace's yip. He walked over towards her. Ollie was planning on finding Ace after talking to Sabre but she found him first. He knew she was there for the morning hunt. "Did the alpha want Rabbit for breakfast?" he figured.
Last edited by Deohako on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deohako

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

not my first post

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 am

warrior | river near boarder | crush; nah | tagged; Malik, Kanti, Daisher
    >> Blaze perked her ears as another, yet another, loner showed up across the river. She rolled her eyes at Malik as he claimed a nickname for himself, that which she would never use. Hey gaze went to the new brute and her head tilted to the side. From the looks of it, he wasn't a threat. Simply sizing himself up against Malik, who was doing the same. Scanning one another up and down like love-struck pups. With a sigh, she looked at Malik. "Mr. Wolf, really? That's the best you can come up with?" She huffed, a playful smirk on her muzzle. "You need to work on your nicknames, Malik."
    As she passed him, her tail hit his leg, very on purpose. The fea was a natural flirt and that wasn't going to cease simply because she didn't know these wolves. Her paws lead her across the river to the unknown brute. "What brings you so close to a pack's territory? It's pretty risky with the new loner-free alpha. I'm sure you've heard the rumors." She had met quite a few lone wolves in fear of the alpha, learning that it had spread throughout the lands. She just hoped that since she was the only pack wolf in the little crowd, her alpha's target didn't turn to her. That would just suck.

alpha | alpha's ledge | crush; no. | tagged; Ace, open
    >> Rage let out a small huff at the female jumped from his ledge and called for the helpers. He remained laying on the ledge, ears alert and body sharp. His dark gaze was piercing through the camp, making sure that all loves were in line and in check, and they knew who was boss. Memories flashed through his mind as he replayed his dream. It was vivid, too vivid. He could smell the midnight smoke, feel the warmth of the flames burn as they took over the camp.
    With a deep breath he blinked, shaking away the pair of eyes that watched him everywhere he went. And he waited.
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Kanti
Age- 3 years 6 months
Sex- Female
Rank- Loner
Romantic Interest- None
Location- River
Tags- Malik, Blaze,
Daisher
Kanti flattened her ears slightly upon watching the way he looked at her. He seemed to be sizing her up and even doubting her. Sure she had was the smaller one out of the two, but it wouldn't be the first time she fought a male wolf. Just because she was the size of a mouse didn't mean she couldn't bite like a lion. 'Ms Sassy?, she thought to herself, listening to the response that the male had made. Before anything else could have been said by the loner, Blaze spoke up in attempting to "calm her down." "Whatever," she muttered mainly to herself and looked around to check for any other signs of danger. Though she couldn't help but look at the area where her food was hidden. She was sometimes paranoid about certain things now and then, and her meal is definitely one of them.

As Kanti snapped her head back to look at the male loner in front of her, the crunching of twigs caught her attention. Seeming relaxed as possible, another wolf showed up, a male loner. All of these wolves around her made her feel slightly uncomfortable, since her being alone for three years will do that to you. Her fluffy tail wrapped its self around her paws as she stood straight up, giving no real emotion on her face. Though she did notice how large the new male wolf was compared to the original one. Though he seemed to try and be friendly, upon asking to join the "party" or so he called it. Instead of responding, the female just remained silent. It wasn't like she was ignoring the wolves around her, but instead observing them. Her brown ears flicked when Blaze moved from beside her over to one of the wolves known as "Malik", flicking his leg with her tail in some strange manner. 'What as that for?' She wondered awkwardly shuffling her paws, keeping her emerald gaze upon to the males before her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheveyo
Age- 4 years 8 months
Sex- Male
Rank- Fighter
Romantic Interest- None
Location- Camp
Tags- None
Cheveyo continued to walk on his own, his gaze observing the quite territory around him. The air wasn't as silent as it would be in the winter, for birds had begun to sing their morning songs. He hadn't mind it much but it did take away the silence he was looking for. With a shake of his head, a soft almost inaudible sigh escaped his dark lips. It was something that he didn't really have a home with his packmates. He hasn't seen or heard it in a long time. Peace. Where everyone lived without much worry, and lived for the present. Not the past or the future. Seeing how everything's changed, it wouldn't be like that for a long while. He turned tail and slowly padded back where he came from. His heart slowly sinking in his chest, though his face nor his eyes would reveal anything. His head was held high when hearing the bark of a hunter. 'Probably some outrageous task from Rage,' The brute thought bitterly to himself, becoming closer and closer to camp. Every so often he would hear these crazy jobs that either the hunter's or patrollers had to do. Not many for the fighters besides sparring. Though often they'd have to hurt each-other, which Cheveyo has never done to Blaze. He would either pin her, while holding back, or just let her win. He didn't see the use of causing real harm to her since they'd be down a fighter. If Soul really wanted to, he had the power and the brute strength to kill his fellow pack mate.

Soul muttered softly to himself as he walked slowly back into camp when he noticed Rage upon his ledge, watching the camp. Almost as if he were a hawk watching it's prey. Pretty creepy if you thought about it. Instead of acknowledging that his "alpha" was up there, he padded over to his den and laid down in front of it. At the moment, he didn't have a job to do besides protect his pack from potential dangers. He could do that by laying down, since he was watching the surrounding trees, with his ears perked listening for any movement. He wasn't as lazy as he seems, since he does offer to do things and go on patrols. Even when he isn't needed, though sometimes he does come in handy. But what can you say? He's really just someone who doesn't want his pack, his only family shoved into the ground. Someone's got to keep them upright, and it's sure ain't in hell Rage is doing a good job of it.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:47 am

ⓂⒶⓁⒾⓀ
    xx• Malik/• Brute/• Loner/• Crush- Maybe/• Mate- None/• Mood- Content/• River/• Tags- Kanti, Blaze, Daisher

XXXXXXMalik heard the sigh come out of Blaze's mouth. He chuckled sigh lentils as she spoke. He nodded his head to the fae and smiled. "I sure will, maybe you can give me some tips," he said to her. He laid his head back on the ground and closed his eyes slowly. He opened his eyes as she heard her get to her feet. He felt her tail hit his leg very softly. She didn't say a word as she ran off to the other male. Malik could tell Blaze did it on purpose. Maybe to flirt with him? That was the answer on the top of his mind. He looked at the fae. Her red coat did look gorgeous in the sun and it was nicely groomed also. Malik shook his head and looked away from the red wolf. He wasn't like that and he'll never be.
He looked towards Blaze's friend and raised a brow at her. She didn't tell her name to him either. She looked annoyed as he opened his mouth to speak to her. "So what's your name?" he looked at her as he spoke. "It would be nice to know it," he said in a playful tone. His stomach rumbled. Maybe I can try to catch some fish again, he thought while waiting for a reply from the fae in from of him.

ѕαвяє
    xx• Sabre/• Fae/• Patroller/• Crush- TBA/• Mate- TBA/• Mood- Energetic/• Camp/• Tags- Ollie

XXXXXXS[i]abre smiled lightly as she was accepted to be hunting with actual hunters. She was so excited she didn't realized what she would go through on the trip. Sabre didn't have the nature of killing animals or hurting other things. She was also very clumsy and would make no silence on the hunting trip. But Sabre was so excited and energetic she didn't pay attention to the negatives of her opportunity. But it wasn't too late for her to find out what they were.

(Sorry for the short post WB)
Last edited by jingle bells. on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gira. » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 am

Acє {3/Ƒαє/Hυηтєя/Hυηтєя'ѕ Ɗєη/Ƭαgѕ: Sabre, Ollie/Mσσ∂: Annoyed}

Ace shook her head in dismay. "Alpha thought Sabre would like to come with us while we track down an Elk." She looked out into the forest, wondering if there were any even out there. It dawned on her that they might be out there for hours searching for one. If only Alpha was realistic! Maybe he should have been hunting with them. Then he would understand how impossible the task really was. Especially in early spring. "We should get going before he decides we need more than one elk, lead the way Ollie." She bowed her head respectfully to the higher ranked male, awaiting orders from her superior.

Ɗαιѕнєя {Ɓяυтє/Lσηєя/River/Ƭαgѕ:Malik, Kanti, Blaze/Mσσɗ:Neutral}

Daisher grunted, ready to answer a rally of questions that he wasn't in the mood to answer. With a flick of his tail he walked past the other male and his eccentric female friend before settling down between them and the quieter female. "I have lived out here for a while. Sometimes i travel farther away for a month, then get closer for a month. Depends on what im feeling." He answered the females question, and pulled his large and fluffy tail to his side, and casually got comfortable on the grass beside the river. Turning to the quieter female, his eyes were questioning, but he didn't speak. There was no use pushing conversation onto others. All that got you was awkward situations.
she/her | zoology major
ImageImage
Gira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deohako » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Oliver | Brute | Lead Hunter | Tags: Sabre & Ace|

Ollie sighed once Ace shook her head. They both knew well that it would take a while to even find an elk let alone catch one. He was hoping Sabre would come because they could use all the help they could get. "Sounds like a plan" he said to Ace also agreeing that they should get going. He hated to waste another minute while thinking of where to start looking first. "I think we should start looking along the meadow just outside the trees" he said while starting to walk in that direction. If there were none there the other place he would think to go is the stream or deep in the woods.
Last edited by Deohako on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deohako

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeeee. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 am

Amaro // 7 1/2 years // Brute // No love life // Rogue // River // Tagged ;; No one [open] // OOC ;; Minor recap? c:

It was a cool, beautiful morning. The type mornings that were rare where he came from; usually it was all snow and hail. This type weather used to be so precious, so reveled, and he was used to be no exception to the rule. Until they had betrayed him. Slew a part of him, and took everything away. The sun's rays bled across the trees, illuminating the emerald hue of their surface; the birds sung, and the wind blew his thick pelt the wrong way, rushing up his spine in what used to be a pleasurable way. Yet here he was, wandering aimlessly as he had been for years to come without the slightest care about the weather. Today was no exception. The older was searching for his destiny, an answer to the one question that had eluded him and taunted him for years, and that was much more important the warm sun and jovial manner of traitors. Amaro hesitated for just a second, lifting his head higher, his long legs gathering beneath him a peculiar manner as he shifted stances. The sun was rising quickly, and his progress was hampered due to an unfortunate change of events. The pleasant weather would no doubt draw patrols, so he knew he had to continue steadily southeast, towards a river he had been smelling for days. A deep, sixth sense within him told him it was close; that, and the smell of numerous animals making there way their had alerted him. The river was a safe haven, for it signaled neutral ground. It was about time; the trip here had been an arduous trek, made quite entertaining by a few key events. I shall double my pace and arrive there shortly. Hopefully, I have arrived soon enough to be alone. The petite ebony brute let his silver maw part as he inhaled the scents around him, his dark, flecked amber eyes flickering to and fro, taking in everything around him. The older male was being very wary, for he was injured; a deep claw mark scored his flank, deep, painful and raw.

The tall male knew he was quite lucky to be alive now, considering the situation the painful wound was earned in. Another rogue wolf, a mountain lion and a cliff was never a good scenario to be placed within. The memory was quickly shoved away as the hissing sound of fast rushing water entered his erect ears. Lifting his head up, Amaro increased his pace, parting his silver maw once more to be sure he was alone. He wasn't. The smell of four wolves reached his nostrils. The rivers fast rushing water mostly masked the scent, but he was sure at least one of them was a rogue. Peculiar, considering that he smelled no blood, nor heard any signs of conflict. But that is none of my business, unless they intervene. Amaro, admittedly was in one of his more intuitive, neutral moods. The trek, the pain, and many other factors had placed him so, as long as the rumors. But that was for another time. As Amaro neared the river, he lowered his head to the water, gazing at him shattered reflection for a few moments. The same long lashes, flecked amber eyes, petite body and long legs gazed back at him. The ebony brute could tell he'd lost some weight, but he was quite lucky that the wound wasn't infected and that he hadn't starved. Not many decent herbs or prey were available in the rocky cliffs of the mountain that he had just traversed.

Lowering his silver maw to the water, the older wolf opened his maw and let the cool, refreshing water circle his tongue, before cupping his tongue letting it slide down his throat. After a few more replications of this, his thirst was fully quenched. Now, it was time to fish. Amaro's sharp almond gaze rested upon a sharp, slick rock jutting out to the water. It was close enough to allow him to snap quickly, yet high enough so he didn't get saturated. The only problem was he'd be out for all to see. The ratio is 2:1. I shall take advantage of this opportunity. With hardly a moment's hesitation, the long legged male rose from his drink, and climbed upon the rock. Tucking his long legs beneath him he lowered himself into a comfortable position, gazing at the swirling depths below him. Only then did he allow his thoughts to wander.

It has taken 4 months to arrive, but I am here now. The mountain lion struck me well, but the rogue that dared to try and slew me in my slumber has it much worse, or better, depending on what he was seeking- rest peaceful in eternal sleep, friend. The wound that the mother gave me needs to be treated with horsetail and cobwebs; it was moist here, so there should be some upriver where the water slows. But that is where the wolves are- I must skirt, head northwest. Speaking of which, it is rather peculiar that a rogue would travel with another wolf, let alone three. What has occurred in this territory that it would require such a dire sacrifice? Perhaps the rumors spoke true of the tyrant they call Rage. But, that is none of my business; I must gain full strength, and continue on my search. Perhaps I shall rest here for a while if this territory proves plentiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameria // 4 years // Fae // No love life // Fighter // Camp // Tagged ;; Cheveyo // OOC ;;

Cameria laid there, her entire being aching. A soft growl escaped her maw as she shifted upon her moss bed, the sun illuminating her dirty creme colored coat. Steady breathing. The large fae was determined to lay there until she was summoned.... until the birdsong began. At first, it was one bird. Then it was two. Then it was three, and they chirped and chirped until she could take it no more. Gathering her legs beneath her, a soft growl escaped her maw. Leaning back, she began to groom the moss out of her coat, her bright orange eyes roving the dirt den surrounding her. Only then did she realize that she was the last one up. Wonderful. No one could've bothered to wake me up?! The fighter thought, irate before the morning even truly began.

Padding out of her den, her entire thick pelt bristled, and her orange eyes seemed to catch fire in them as they locked upon Rage. Laying on his rock, watching the camp as if he had nothing better to do. Cameria had a good mind to stroll over there and knock him off the rock, but before she could get over their to act upon her impulsive anger, she spotted Cheveyo laying not far from the fighter's den. A small smile tugged at her maw. The male looked as if he were on sentry duty; not from any outside danger. Protecting the pack from the alpha himself. At least there was one wolf that wasn't afraid to make a statement, even if it wasn't the one she had in mind. Padding over, Cameria then allowed herself a luscious stretch, completely ignoring Rage less than fifteen paces away. "Good morning Cheveyo," the large fae said, laying next to him, letting her raindrop shaped gaze wander over the relatively peaceful camp. "Did I miss anything?" The fighter kept the conversation casual, although deep down she was dying to know what stupidity Rage had planned for the day so she could exploit it.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: not my first post

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:59 am

{{ sorry for my absence, my computer got a virus and spazzed out

warrior | river near boarder | crush; nah | tagged; Malik, Kanti, Daisher
    >> Blaze listened to this new brute and furrowed her brow, unsure if she believed in his words. She was always suspicious in loners, but this one was different. "Alright, just watch your tail around here," she replied with a little smirk and lifted herself to his paws again. She turned and padded back over to Malik and Kanti. As her paws dragged through the water, she stopped to lap up a drink. The sun was rising, settling on her back and warming her fur. The only pack wolf settled back near Kanti, though didn't exclude the two brutes. Well this is weird, she sighed internally.

alpha | alpha's ledge | crush; no. | tagged; Ace, open
    >> Rage let out a small huff at the female jumped from his ledge and called for the helpers. He remained laying on the ledge, ears alert and body sharp. His dark gaze was piercing through the camp, making sure that all loves were in line and in check, and they knew who was boss. Memories flashed through his mind as he replayed his dream. It was vivid, too vivid. He could smell the midnight smoke, feel the warmth of the flames burn as they took over the camp.
    With a deep breath he blinked, shaking away the pair of eyes that watched him everywhere he went. And he waited.
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:44 am

ⓂⒶⓁⒾⓀ

XXXXXXMalik heard the sigh come out of Blaze's mouth. He chuckled sigh lentils as she spoke. He nodded his head to the fae and smiled. "I sure will, maybe you can give me some tips," he said to her. He laid his head back on the ground and closed his eyes slowly. He opened his eyes as she heard her get to her feet. He felt her tail hit his leg very softly. She didn't say a word as she ran off to the other male. Malik could tell Blaze did it on purpose. Maybe to flirt with him? That was the answer on the top of his mind. He looked at the fae. Her red coat did look gorgeous in the sun and it was nicely groomed also. Malik shook his head and looked away from the red wolf. He wasn't like that and he'll never be.
He looked towards Blaze's friend and raised a brow at her. She didn't tell her name to him either. She looked annoyed as he opened his mouth to speak to her. "So what's your name?" he looked at her as he spoke. "It would be nice to know it," he said in a playful tone. His stomach rumbled. Maybe I can try to catch some fish again, he thought while waiting for a reply from the fae in from of him.

ѕαвяє

XXXXXXS[i]abre smiled lightly as she was accepted to be hunting with actual hunters. She was so excited she didn't realized what she would go through on the trip. Sabre didn't have the nature of killing animals or hurting other things. She was also very clumsy and would make no silence on the hunting trip. But Sabre was so excited and energetic she didn't pay attention to the negatives of her opportunity. But it wasn't too late for her to find out what they were.

(Sorry for the short post WB)
    ON HIATUS
    funny thing about my username: i was late to change it back from a holiday theme so everyone started calling me "jingle" or "bell." then it just stuck as a nickname and everyone knows me by it, so i kept it. c:

to do :
    - finish khim breedings
    - find shans, tbd, fila, poe, and nera a mate
    - make a space for poe and shans in my breeding center
    - make all my adoptable characters stables
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups