» love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now open ┥

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: » love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now ope

Postby | Ocean | » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 am

>> "jack is the name, no nickname." :: text [ jack was named by his father for no reason, he does not have a nickname and is just jack. ]
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> "i am a purebred australian shepherd." :: text [ he has many colors including black, white and brown all over his body. a white chest and under belly, brown on his face and black all over. He has one blue eye and one orange eye. ]
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> two years old, one month and three days. :: text [ he was born june 21st ]
    >> ---- :: text [ ----- ]
    >> "i'm a bad boy, i like to steal food and do much more than that. i'm always getting in trouble so i would say i am tough and fierce and scared of nothing. now listen, i really always am getting in trouble from the owners of meat shops trying to get there meat back and going back and attacking them, you better watch out! my life story huh... i was born in a litter of three one girl and two boys, i was the middle sized one. i have an owner, and a mother and father. my owners name is jasmine and my mothers name is rose and my fathers name is mark. my siblings names are... honey and cookie. i am jack as you know. i sometimes where a choke collar though it is loose which is very weird, i guess my owner doesn't want to kill me, haha. i have had a normal life... well of course always getting in trouble is weird no body ever finds out though. i still live with my whole family and my owner since she has a big house for all of us to stay." :: text [ further explanation ]

>> anything you might like to add :: text [ further explanation ]

"They have feelings too, but all they really want is love. A dog can ask for no more."
Hey guys, | Ocean | here and you can probably tell I like the Ocean if my user name is that. I'm a busy teenage girl and do have school. Though for ten days {Oct. 4 - Oct. 13}
| Ocean |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:11 am

>> accepted, all slots are filled, now i am waiting for all forms to be finished <<
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Simple.Elegance. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 am

>> Mayden :: "Not much to say about my name, other than it's feminine and I've been called Mayden since I was sold to my owners.
    >> Karelian Bear Dog :: The Karelian Bear Dog is medium sized, of robust build, strong, slightly
    longer than high, has a thick coat, cocked ears, is of an inbound
    character, brave and persevering; its senses, particularly scent, are sharp,
    wherefore it is suitable for big-game hunting.
    >> Two and a half :: "Once again, these questions are getting silly. Not much to say, I was born from a top notch working line, and I guess that's why I am the way I am... I like the thrill of a chase..."
    >> "Taken" :: "I guess you could say I'm with Daxon. I love him, to pieces, but there's never anything wrong with receiving complements from strangers, correct? Everyone likes attention, it's not like I'm the only one here who enjoys an other brute paying attention to me every now and then!"
    >> personality and brief background :: Mayden is a flirt. If it has four feet and a heart beat, she's intrested. Though she claims to be head over heals for her mate, she can't help but eye up other options. Her moto has always been "You can look but can't touch." And she's been that way since she could remember. When she had first met Daxon, he was as handsome as he is to this very day; she was aware he had attention from the females, all the time, and he was also aware of her flirting ways. I guess you could say, they're a jealous match made in heaven.

Towards other females, she can be a bit touchy, and narcissistic. In general, she's funny and playful. Not meaning to cross lines, she has had a history of not having and fea friend due to her CONSTANT flirtation with their brutes.

Towards the males, it's like she's not in control of her actions; constantly fishing for complements, and batting her eyes at any who come her way. Though she has Daxon, she still craves attention from the others. She's never cheated on Daxon, and couldn't dream of it. Though at times, it may seem that way. She runs her life with a double standard, and gets extremely jealous of the ladies Daxon speaks with, which leads to her wanting to be competitive and get 'revenge'. She constantly needs reassurance she's beautiful, and that's her justification to her flirtatious ways.

>> anything you might like to add :: Nope, pretty typical KBD.

Last edited by .Simple.Elegance. on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Simple.Elegance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❄ winter is coming ❄ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 am

[ Just wondered something whilst doing the form, are 'The Best Friends' like a couple are are the just friends hahah, I thought they where just friends? /correct me if im wrong? ]
❄ winter is coming ❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 am

[[ mayden is accepted of course c: and I thought they would start out as best friends though secretly crushing on one another, and then they eventually tell one another and so on. ]]
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Simple.Elegance. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 am

>> I want to starrrrrrrrt, lol everyone needs to finish their forums, I'm getting impatient <<
.Simple.Elegance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:18 pm

[[ haha i know buddeh cx updating the characters now ]]
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:48 pm

{ You guys should go ahead and start without me, I won't be able to get to a computer for a little while to finish Krypt :3. }
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:53 pm

[[ no it's fine, there are other people as well, and i'm busy tonight anyways c: ]]
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotten » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:06 pm

New Nimrod97 wrote:@Auger Von Garibaldi - rosemund ended up getting good falls for bad and azsair got weak at the knees. i'm sorry she didn't get what you asked for, it is already taken.[/center][/size]

((Alright, that's fine, and I finished my forms!
Wah, don't apologize! You didnt do anything bud :0
I cant wait to start with you guys. Happy rping~))
.:If you fall up:.
...Just pick yourself back down...

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
ImageImage
ImageImage

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Smile? Smile? Smile? Smile? Smile? Smile?

:BUT I'M HUNGRY:

•●Frowns Taste Better•●
Rotten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me