.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How much should each person post on this RP?

10 sentences
42%
1 DETAILED paragraph
54%
Other ideas? {PM me please}
4%

Total votes : 26

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby avaloafe » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:59 am

{~ Thanks Reeses. When can we start? ~}
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am

~{Nikita | Mare | Twilight Revenge's Herd}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Nikita

Nickname:
Nope just Nikita

Breed:
Mustang

Coat Color:
Silver Grulla

Eye Color:
Brown

Mane and Tail Color:
It's black with white, silver, and dark brown highlights

Height:

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Nikita use to be a sweet playful filly that loved other horses and enjoyed life, but that has all changed now. Nikita is now more protective and kinda keeps to herself most of the time. Nikita is very protective over her niece and Nikita has grown very depressed and angry sense her sister died. Even though Nikita is depressed and angry most of the time she won't show it to her niece cause she knows she has to stay strong for her.

History:
Nikita was born in a big herd, Her father was very mean. One day when he almost killed her for running away from the herd, Nikita laid in the grass almost dead and her Father and the herd abandoned her but that night her sister Free ran away from the herd and saved her. So the two sisters traveled to this land and Free learned how to trust again but then on having her first foal she died. Nikita is still in Twilight Revenge's herd keeping and good watch on her niece.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
She is not sure where they are

Mate:
Nope

Foals:
none yet

Herd:
In Twilight Revenge's herd

Mare

Others:
"The Grand Tetons"
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:35 am

-- I will be joining tomorrow. However, spoiler alert. I will have....
Polaris. War (new stally). Kearney. Kerosene (new mare). Nessie (new mare). :) --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm

(( I'm going to make a new mare! ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 pm

(( Please DO NOT steal pictures all are mine of my horse Dakota!! All the info of the char is exactly copied from my real life horse Dakota!! Except for some of the history. Do not even steal the linked pictures of her parents and baby they are also mine!! ))

~{ Ladee rebel | Mare | Loner }~

~The Basics~

Name:
Ladee Rebel

Nickname:
Dakota

Breed:
Quarter Horse/ American Paint horse and some thoroughbred back in her line

Coat Color:
overo tricolor bay paint

Eye Color:
Dark brown

Mane and Tail Color:
Mane: black and white; Tail: Black/ white/ Brown/ Red

Height:
15.3hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Dakota Can be described in 3 words Moody, calm, and fun!! Dakota like all mares has an attitude, but she is a little less fearful and more confronting than most mares. Dakota could careless if you a mare or stallion she is going to get her piece of mind in and you can't ever force her to do anything she does not want to do!! Dakota Is quite calm, she does have her hyper moments but for the most part as long as your not making her mad she is very calm and caring. Dakota's favorite thing to do it swim and gallop. Dakota puts all her heart into running, because of Dakota's breeding she is all about the running. If Dakota could survive just on running all the time she would. Running is her passion and no one can take that from her. Although sometimes moody or calm, Dakota has a fun wild side. Dakota loves to play when she is in the mood. It's like somewhere deep down she never grew up. A lot of stallions love Dakota not just for her looks because all around as long as you don't make her mad she's very care free and fun to just be around.

History:
Dakota was born on a very expensive breeding ranch. Just being a newborn foal she was worth 8 thousand dollars cause of her bloodlines. Dakota's owner wanted to train her and get her into showing western pleasure but Dakota loved running so much she just did not have the super calm nature to do western pleasure so her owner sold her to a black guy named Benny. Benny bought Dakota for his wife because he had heard she was professionally trained. Dakota did not like Benny's wife at all so she ended up bucking his wife off. Benny's twin daughters rode her for awhile even barrel raced her some but the Benny sold her to a women named Peggy who owned a stables right down the street. Peggy bought Dakota for her daughter an NBHA champion. Peggy hoped Dakota would get her daughter to the NBHA champs again. But Peggy's daughter decided she did not like her so she let her friend Camille ride her and compete with her when she wanted to. Camille rode her for a few months but after Peggy realized Camille was abusing Dakota and messing her up she banned Camille from the barn. Dakota became mean to any person who came near her. If you came up to her tiny stall she would try to take your head off. ( this is where I come in lol had to add that ). One day this girl Katy who was leasing a paint horse there named puzzle and also volunteered at the stables. She was asked to put Dakota in the pasture. Katy knew Dakota was mean but never really realized how mean she really was. Katy opened the stall to put Dakota's halter on when Dakota charged Katy making her fall to the ground. Katy jumped up just in time to slam the stall door shut and miss Dakota's kicks. After that Katy and 4 others had to cowboy rope Dakota just to lead her out to pasture and even then 3 of the volunteers still got kicked and Katy got bit. After that Katy asked Peggy if she could work with Dakota. Peggy said yes so that's what Katy did. Katy spent 3 months going out every weekend and spending time with Dakota in the pasture enticing her with carrots and dodging her kicks, bites, and charges by jumping up onto the fence. Finally Katy gained Dakota's trust and they became best friends. Slowly Dakota got better and better with people. but one day Dakota got hurt really bad and Katy found out and right away started to bring Dakota back to health. While Dakota got better and better Katy's Dad died. And just like that Katy found out she would no longer be leasing her beloved Puzzle and would have to move far away. Peggy felt bad but not wanting to sell Puzzle she gave a still sick and hurt Dakota to Katy. Even though Katy did not want any horse but Puzzle she took Dakota. Katy moved Dakota got better and it was happily ever after. Dakota also had a surprise baby! ( This is where the unreal part of Dakota's history comes in ). One day there was a big fire in Dakota's barn and Dakota escaped. Dakota with the smoke blinding her eye's and her sense of smell just ran as hard and as fast as she could never looking back. Now Dakota lives in the wild and has for almost 2 years, but no matter what still misses the girl who use to keep her safe from all dangers and make sure she was fed. But now that Dakota has a taste of freedom she vows never to go back.

~The Horses Around~

ImageImage

Family:
Sire: Intimidating TE

Dam: Zans May Jack

Mate:

Foals:
Only one Phoenix

Herd:
None but open

Doesn't matter

Others:
"Grand Tetons"
Last edited by Escap3TheDistance on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

(( I don't know yet but I may later get rid Of Nikita some how and replace her with Dakota as my main char cause I kinda only wanna play one horse but I always get bored and tired of playing the same char after to long but nothing is official yet!! But just wanted to let you know just in case I out of the blue have Nikita die or run off something like that.))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me