Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|new|accepting|

Postby Foxxed » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:50 am

----These are so short forgive me.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Quinton| o

Standing she picked up the mouse in her teeth carefully making sure not to kill it. Walking back to the camp she spotted Quinton, huffing around looking mad. Walking over to him she squeezed the mouse to make it squeak catching Quin's attention.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Kali | o
The waked inside the camp, ne mentally noted Feather who was standing, panting and out of breath. He dipped his head to Hydie and separated from Kali silently.

Dominic | The quiet Panther | Male | Theta | Tagged: Coroth| o
"Affirmative." Dominic spoke, he lowered his head to the ground, sniffing deeply at the forest floor.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 am

Kali dipped her head to Hydie and walked off, keeping a note of Feather out of the corner of her eye. She watched him leave as she trotted to the outside of her den. She sat on her haunches and cleaned her paws. Her ears swiveled under the tree that loomed over her den. Her eyes darted to Feather and she noticed that the fae was out of breath.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla laughs and grabs a bit of the buck, pulling so Giovanni can get up. "There you go." she said. "Sorry about that."

(repost just in case!)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:36 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
Hydie gave a swift nod, Arcadia was a good wolf, she didn't deserve that pressure.
"The problem with that the vast majority of the pack is heterosexual, though I do not care about what they want in a mate, I hate all the pressure they have to give us," Bloss said in a slightly tick off voice. "I think if you want a mate of the same gender you should get no comments with others, let them focus on their mates, i don't need the pack to grow. Even if I have no pups when I die I have a brother, well adopted who I think can help with that."
With that she heard someone she turned to face him giving yet just a small grin to his bow, a good old loyal and reliable hunter she knew him to be.
"Greetings Noutok," Hydie said with only respect for the brute. "It is nice to see you, how may I help you."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni sighed in relief as he finally stood up and stretched his legs out a bit before doing anything else. He then took the buck on his shoulders waiting for the delta female so they could brig it back to camp.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:41 am

Kayla smiles and grabs the buck, heaving it behind her so it can land on her back as well. "Are you ready Giovanni?" she asked.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:45 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
Hydie gave a swift nod, Arcadia was a good wolf, she didn't deserve that pressure.
"The problem with that the vast majority of the pack is heterosexual, though I do not care about what they want in a mate, I hate all the pressure they have to give us," Bloss said in a slightly tick off voice. "I think if you want a mate of the same gender you should get no comments with others, let them focus on their mates, i don't need the pack to grow. Even if I have no pups when I die I have a brother, well adopted who I think can help with that."
With that she heard someone she turned to face him giving yet just a small grin to his bow, a good old loyal and reliable hunter she knew him to be.
"Greetings Noutok," Hydie said with only respect for the brute. "It is nice to see you, how may I help you."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

Giovanni gave an exasperated nod along with a few words, "Yeah, let's go then, this buck won't get to camp by itself now will it, huh princess?"

Coroth

"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 am

Kayla smiles and nuzzles Giovanni, knowing what hes up to. "Obviously it wont now that its dead right prince?" she said with a wag of her tail.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Hydie

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

"Meh well i'm going to get going," Giovanni said as he started to walk trying to avoid her. To his assumption she was falling for him and he needed to stop the test flirting.

Coroth

Asher

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Kayla nods and helps Giovanni carry the buck, realizing how heavy it is if she tried carrying it on her own. "Sorry Giovanni." she said.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Hydie

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

"Not a problem, let's just be efficient to reduce the amount of pain afterwards," Giovanni replied as he flexed his shoulders a bit before he continued.

Coroth

Asher

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me