↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

Postby pink..equestrian » Sat May 28, 2016 12:43 am

Penny shrugged. "I'm sure they won't even notice," she said casually. "Let's go in." She lead the way to the dog door, which was fairly large considering that her and Winston were not exactly small dogs. She stepped through and into the kitchen. The house was dark except for when lightning lit it up with a flash. She managed to get the kitchen cabinet open, which held the towels. She selected a red one, hoping the color would disguise the blood. "I'll just hide it before they get home," she said, tossing it to Mokuba.

(I have Winston open!)
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat May 28, 2016 1:19 am

(I can make another character to interact with Winston that might have a crush on him.)

Mokuba only nodded and took the towel in his mouth, and set it down. The male placed his injured paw on the towel, and kept it there. "I might have my humans just wrap it up when I get back home. They usually have stuff for dogs. This will help with the bleeding. Thanks Penny." he said with a soft smile.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Sat May 28, 2016 2:03 am

{ okay! }

Penny - tags; Mokuba
"Your welcome," Penny woofed brightly, wandering the kitchen to find where her owners kept the dog treats. She saw the box up on the counter, just out of reach. "Now why must they insist on keeping my treats so high up!" Penny wondered outloud, eyeballing the box hungrily. "That's just plain rude!"
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat May 28, 2016 2:17 am

(Okay, give me a minute and I'll make one and post it.)

"Here, let me help. I'll get them for you." Mokuba said, walking over to where the box of treats were. The male hopped up, showing his full height, grabbed the box in his mouth and brought it down towards her. "Here you go. I do this all the time when my humans hide my treats from me. It is a bit rude I agree." he added.

basic information
name ➳ Niki
gender ➳ female
age ➳ 3 years
breed ➳ Norwegian Elkhound

digging deeper
personality ➳ (+) traits; honest, loving, loyal, respectful. (-) traits; over protective, can be extremely stubborn, can be a bit moody, doesn't like to be told what to do.
history ➳ Niki was bred in Norway, and sent over to the states to live with her humans. They began training her to become an agility dog, even though Niki would much rather spend her time hunting for small animals and going off to explore what's beyond her fence.
romanticism ➳ heteroromantic
sexuality ➳ heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ Winston
mate ➳ n/a
past mates ➳ n/a

kin
mother ➳ unknown
father ➳ unknown
siblings ➳ unknown
pups ➳ n/a

other
theme song ➳ Immortal by Fall Out Boy
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Mon May 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Penny - tags; Mokuba

Penny's tail wagged happily. "Thanks!" she woofed. She opened the box with her teeth, reaching in and taking a treat out. "I love these," she remarked. "I could eat the whole box in one day if they would let me!" She quickly ate the first treat, her stomach rumbling with hunger. "Would you like some?" She asked, spilling treats onto the kitchen floor.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon May 30, 2016 11:49 pm

(Where should Winston and Niki meet up?)

"No problem. And I would like some." he said with a soft smile and nibbled on a couple of treats. He knew his humans made sure that he didn't get a lot of treats, but Mokuba didn't care.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Tue May 31, 2016 6:25 am

(( just a heads up, Brooke likes Winston owo ))
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:10 am

{ ooo Winston getting all the ladies ^^ and he is just chilling on the sidewalk near his house }

Winston sat outside his fence, not really caring to go back in. He stared out into the trees, paws itching to be running free and beginning his new journey with the wolves. He wondered when they would be able to join the wolf, he was hoping it would be sooner rather than later.

Penny had eaten about five treats by the time she decided to stop eating them. "I was going to comment on how these will make me fat," she said jokingly, "But then I realized that I already am!" She laughed at her own joke, shifting into a more comfortable position on the kitchen floor so that she was laying down on her side. She figured it wouldn't be too many more days before the puppies came and she was excited to get it over with.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me