Sing to the moon-wolf pack rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

I wanna create some drama what should happen

The rogues frame the packs making them thing their prey is being stolen causing war
7%
Bear attack
64%
Prey shortage
29%
Other(PM me)
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: Sing to the moon-wolf pack rp

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:24 am

WholeGrain1999 wrote:
Pumpkin | 6 weeks old | Female |

There was that word again, family. She was amazed at what the pup had just said, she had never experienced having siblings before, so naturally she was curious. "I never had any brothers. My momma died." She mumbled quietly, pulling away with a little yelp, and a bit of a growl, as the pup licked her wound. She turned away just a bit, "Do you wanna play a game or something? I mean, I can't play chase or anything, but we could still play something like hide and seek!" She exclaimed, growing a bit more excited at the idea of playing a game, her little tail was beginning to wag as she turned her head to ensure Demon wasn't going to catch her playing on her leg, "But, you can't tell Demon, OK?" Her voice became a hushed whisper as Alex approached them, she looked up at the fae, "Um, I'm not allowed to play. Demon said so. Me and Janai are gonna...um...rest. Yeah, we're gonna go rest." She said with an innocent smile, gently nudging Janai to follow her lead.
]

Dusty | Female | In heat | Tags; Striker

She rolled her eyes, "Easy there cowboy." She mumbled with a slight chuckle, as they continued their walk, she spotted a rabbit grazing, "Well, well, well...Maybe today's the day you sharpen those hunting skills. It's only a little bunny after all...Unless you're too scared of it."
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Soulfire//omega//bear//tags:demon and akela
"I was ranting on how I was an omega because I've been getting bored. He pretty much told me to leave then. I stepped out of my position when I snapped at him telling him that I was born here therefore I'll die here that I wouldn't leave. I just wanted you to know in case he came to you over it and suggested anything. " She squared her shoulders ready in case her alpha punishes her. If he did so be it

Adding on new page))
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:14 am

Demon I Alpha I Bear Pack I Tags; Soulfire, Akela

Demon looked confused to the she-wolf. "I am confused? You said you don't want to be an omega anymore and then he just blatantly told you to leave the pack?" He asked trying to clarify the situation at hand.

Striker I Warrior I Bear Pack I Tags; Dusty

Striker looked towards the bunny and then smiled sheepishly to Dusty. "Oh yeah. I got this! You're about to see my sweet moves!" He bragged yet lied through his teeth. Striker bent down. Moving so slowly it was like he was moving at all. His paw slowly touched the ground. He was making a almost constipated look in anticipation to catching this meal. He was trying to be as quietly as possible but also moving so slow that the bunny even laughed at him. Striker noticed, panicked, and tumbled over his own paws to catch this rabbit. Missing completely and face planting into the dirt! He sat there bewildered for a moment but getting up quickly and trying to laugh his accident off!
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:53 pm

WholeGrain1999 wrote:

There was that word again, family. She was amazed at what the pup had just said, she had never experienced having siblings before, so naturally she was curious. "I never had any brothers. My momma died." She mumbled quietly, pulling away with a little yelp, and a bit of a growl, as the pup licked her wound. She turned away just a bit, "Do you wanna play a game or something? I mean, I can't play chase or anything, but we could still play something like hide and seek!" She exclaimed, growing a bit more excited at the idea of playing a game, her little tail was beginning to wag as she turned her head to ensure Demon wasn't going to catch her playing on her leg, "But, you can't tell Demon, OK?" Her voice became a hushed whisper as Alex approached them, she looked up at the fae, "Um, I'm not allowed to play. Demon said so. Me and Janai are gonna...um...rest. Yeah, we're gonna go rest." She said with an innocent smile, gently nudging Janai to follow her lead.
]

Dusty nearly fell over from laughing so hard, "Oh my god..." She wheezed, in between chuckles. "What was that?" She giggled, teasing the brute as she limped over to him. "Are you alright?" She asked, grinning, as she teasingly nudged his side. "I've got to admit, you were right, I've never seen moves quite like those." The young fae smirked, "Well I supposed we're not eating at the moment, what else do you suggest we do on such a fine day?"
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Soulfire//omega//bear//tags:demon
"It was that and the fact he saw you storming toward the border when you scented kendall and wanted to see drama, "she said. She shook her head. "I told him kendall checks the border twice a day and I have never caught her over the border"
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:39 pm

I’m here, had a pretty rough day.. 3 panic attacks)

Janai glanced at pumpkin and nodded “sure let’s play! What do you suggest?” She asked wagging her tail and made sure Demon didn’t see pumpkin up and playing.
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:31 am

(Oh dear, hope you feel better soon)

Dusty nearly fell over from laughing so hard, "Oh my god..." She wheezed, in between chuckles. "What was that?" She giggled, teasing the brute as she limped over to him. "Are you alright?" She asked, grinning, as she teasingly nudged his side. "I've got to admit, you were right, I've never seen moves quite like those." The young fae smirked, "Well I supposed we're not eating at the moment, what else do you suggest we do on such a fine day?"

Pumpkin thought for a moment, what could she really play with her leg in the condition it was in..."Ummmm, how about, I hide and you have to find me!" She exclaimed joyfully, the only walking she'd have to do, would be to find a hiding place, so technically she wasn't really using her leg, she thought to herself. "Ready?"
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am

WholeGrain1999 wrote:(Oh dear, hope you feel better soon)

Pumpkin thought for a moment, what could she really play with her leg in the condition it was in..."Ummmm, how about, I hide and you have to find me!" She exclaimed joyfully, the only walking she'd have to do, would be to find a hiding place, so technically she wasn't really using her leg, she thought to herself. "Ready?"

Janai nodded at the idea of hide and seek “okay! You hide and I’ll count”. She turned around and started to count eagerly “1...” she started off. Janai made sure to use her ears so she could hear if pumpkin had left and what area she went to.
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Demon I Alpha I Bear Pack I Tags; Soulfire

"Okay, thank you for informing me. I will have words with him." Demon dipped his head in respect and headed for the border. He had matters now to take care of plus he was still going hunting with Akela.

Striker I Warrior I Bear pack I Tags; Dusty

Striker smiled sheepishly. Boy was he embarrassed, but he swallowed that embarrassment hard and gave a loving grin. "Well, I mean you can always hunt and I will watch your sweet moves. I am a killer not a hunter." He tried to comeback from the embarrassment of face planting. "How about we try our luck with the trout in the river." He suggested to her.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:59 am

Akela/5.5/M/Beta/Bear Pack/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Demon
The Brute followed his Alpha knowing this would take both of them since Striker was very aggressive when caught off guard. He looked over to Demon. “before you ask me why I never resolved it was because that was something only you would know how to handle.” he said softly to his best friend and a Alpha.

Arcadia/10/F/Elder/Dark Void Pack/Mate: Aleksey/Tags: Kendall
Arcadia nodded she enjoyed the females company. And she smiled softly at the compliment. “well that’s generous to say, but I’m getting old. I’m not sure how much longer Lupus is going to wait to take me home. But I hope I can see you and Akela mated first.” she said softly pointing out the inevitable. She was going to die, and it was going to hurt the pack greatly.

Adianna/4/F/Expecting Mother/Bear/Crush-mate: Open/Tags: Open
The female let out a yelp of pain and glared at her belly. She was getting close to birthing but she wouldn’t without those pups having a father. Or someone to raise them with her. She huffed slightly and lay her head down growling softly. She couldn’t wait to give birth and wean so she could leave her pups with soul and go back to Healing.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me