Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Viperflare » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:23 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Alpha Den | Tagging: Alpha, Striker, Moon

Tendril stood up as Alpha Max swiftly exited the den. She cast a slightly apologetic look at Moon for interrupting their conversation at an inconvenient time, but it was dangerous and could not have easily been kept secret. She turned around and trotted out, narrowing her eyes against the sun to look for Mattias. "Mattias? Mattias!" she called, scanning the camp. Perhaps she should call for Sira- she was the one to catch the rabbits, after all. As her eyes got used to the bright sunshine, she padded further into the heart of Camp and called once more.

OOC: Yep, they're Healers!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:25 am

MAX - Alpha - F-Pack - Tags: Moon, Striker, Tendril - Camp

Confusion flickered across his face. "They are," He confirmed. "How...Jasmine's been serving almost four years, and frost almost four months. How have you not been familiar with them?" Of course...Frost's always been a bit...off. I never put much trust in that one.

MATTIAS - Warrior F-Pack - Tags: Striker, Tendril - Camp

Mattias had hidden and buried the last of the rabbits. He wasn’t at his best, unfortunately. A wave of nausea had crossed him once already, swiftly followed by increasing cramps, but for the moment, he ignored that. He looked up as Tendril called. "What’s the matter?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:31 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Alpha, Striker, directly Mattias

Tendril raced up to him, yet stayed away about a fox-length. "Mattias, how are you feeling? Are you okay? Are you feeling sort of sick from that rabbit?" She paused for a heartbeat, then answered her own questions, shaking her head and not waiting for a reply. "No, you aren't, your pupils are unnaturally large and you're short of breath. You're bending over like you have a log stuck in your stomach." Tendril inhaled sharply, then flicked an ear worriedly. "Come on, you're going to the magical herb place and I won't take no for an answer." She nudged him quickly then withdrew, beginning to pad over to the Healer's Den.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:35 am

MATTIAS - Warrior F-Pack - Tags: Striker, Tendril - Camp

Normally, the red wolf might have argued, but the cramps hadn’t exactly been lessening so much as quite the opposite. He stood and followed with a small nod. She'd been able to pick up on the size of his pupils and shortness of breath when he himself had failed to? Impressive.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:41 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Dune -

Striker Thought of Dune and her pups. He ran over to the Meadow. “ Dune! Hi, how are your pups lately?” He asked out of breath

Dune - Mother - Tags: Arian, Striker

Dune jumped at the sight of striker. “ there fine I guess, Sands been acting a little off though she said she had a bit of stomach ache after she ate a mouse,” she said calmly, looking over at sand and coal who were chewing on a hoof together. “ Why?”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:44 am

ARIAN - Mother - F-Pack - Tags: Dune, Striker - Camp

Alarm flashed through Arian's eyes, and she jumped to her paws. "Could it be what you were talking about, Dune?" She asked. "The whole disease thing that’s risen up recently?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:44 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Alpha, Mattias

Tendril nudged the Warrior into the Healer's Den gently, the turned around and dipped her head to Max. "Alpha Max. Should I try to find Sira? She caught the rabbits first and I am worried she may have gotten some infected blood in her system.." she lifted her head, worry crackling through her fur.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:51 am

MATTIAS - Warrior F-Pack - Tags: Tendril - Camp

Had he not worried about the infection passing, Mattias would’ve given Tendril's ear a lick of thanks, but there was no point in causing further risk, so he just smiled and nodded to her before heading into the Healer Den.

MAX - Alpha - F-Pack - Tags: Moon, Tendril - Camp

He hadn't thought of that. "No," Said the Alpha. "We'll wait to see if she displays signs, rather than spend resources on what's uncertain. Besides, little can be done for blood infections. I will call the Pack together if everyone you think was infected has been sent to the Healers?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:53 am

Dune - Mother - Tags: Striker, Arian.

Panic Flashed through Dune. “ wait no! Please no!” She ran over to Coal and Sand, who were now napping on a rock. “ Pups wake up please!” She yipped worriedly. Coal woke up Instantly, but sand didn’t. There was sweat on her fur, and she looked in pain. “ Arian help! Get the healers Please! Oh no...” Dune howled in despair. Striker ran over and looked at Sand in shock.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:56 am

ARIAN - Mother - F-Pack - Tags: Dune, Striker - Camp

Arian darted over to Dune's side in a heartbeat. "Sira was removing poisoned prey... I thought it was only the rabbits!" She exclaimed. She nuzzled the small Pup once more time in an attempt to wake her, before finally she nodded. "Jasmine! Frost!" She returned a few moments later with Jasmine hot on her heels.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me