Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:57 am

OOC: Cool cool. Will be headed off soon, but hopefully my new iPad arrives today and things'll go back to normal.
OOC2: Haha! Thanks! I never expected her to be, or to even find a mate! She's a very new Mother. Refused to take her place in the nursery until she had no choice. XD

IC:

ARIAN - Mother - F-Pack - Tags: Dune - Camp

Arian tilted her head to the side, thinking. "I think...just about a month, assuming I'm regular," She guessed. "Moon will have hers before me, probably, and I'll follow shortly after." She paused, amber gaze shifting back to Dune. What’s it like?" She asked after a moment of silence. "I...never thought I would be a mom. I'm absolutely terrified."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:05 am

Dune - Mother - Tags: Arian - Location: Meadow
Dune laughed "It's amazing. I was terrified too, don't worry, but once you see your pups, you get this amazing feeling. I cried, to be honest, and they grow up so fast. Coal and Sand are already so big!" Dune looked over at the playing pups. " Its such an honor, to bring pups into the pack. Being a warrior was amazing, but giving the pack more wolves, more of a future, that was even more amazing. Trust me, you'll love it." Dune looked over at Arian. " I bet they'll be moving me out now that there's two litter's coming up! That's crazy!"
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:06 am

OOC: @Sun: Not quite, Zack just ate a poisoned rabbit so he needed to get to the Healer Den! Thank you though. Congratulations on pups as well! ^^

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Alpha Den | Tagging: Alpha, Striker, Moon

Tendril sheepishly padded into the den behind Striker. She dipped her head low to Alpha and Moon, nose to the ground. She stayed still for a heartbeat, then lifted her head and sat down slowly. Her tail trembled slightly; is wasn’t every day you were able to talk with a powerful Alpha. “Hello, Alpha Max. I’ve come to... to tell you about a trouble in the forest that is tainting the Pack.” She paused for a moment, thinking. “It started today, well, we found out about it today, really. There is a deadly illness that has taken residence in species of prey. It causes the stomach to wrench, the mind to tire, and the body to weaken.” She inhaled at the memory of finding Zack unconscious in the woods. “Apparently it is able to settle into wolves as well. Zack has come down with the sickness, Mattias may or may not have it, and perhaps a few other wolves could possibly be harboring it. We are unsure of its origins.” She took a deep breath and curled her tale around her paws and flank. Did that sound professional? Tendril hoped so. This was not a small matter.
Last edited by Viperflare on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:09 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Max,Moon,Tendril - Location: Fire Camp
Striker felt pride swell up in him. The hunter trainee was so brave. " Alpha you need to share this with the pack. Wolves can DIE from this." He said, lifting his head up and locking eyes with Max.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:08 am

StormCloud | 4 years | Loner | Location:??? | Tagging: Cole, Cody

She looked a the two wolves and noticed the fear, they where scared of her. With a sigh she starts to walk away.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:35 am

HappyAlpaca16 wrote:Isabella | Loner | Age: 5 Moons | Location: Forest | Tags: Everest, Nova

“U-u-um months I think,” She said whimpering at the thought of the Tim her family just abandoned her made her want to then just kill her.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:42 am

OOC: Hi guys. I want to join now, but I'm not sure how to get my character introduced...
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:45 am

Isabella | Loner | Age: 5 Moons | Location: Forest | Tags: Everest, Nova

“My old family called my Isabella,” She said wimpering and her eyes filling with tears.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:49 am

Rosa | 3 months | Pup | Location: Forest | Lightning Pack | Tagging: Everest, Nova, Isabella

She decided to take a walk hearing Everest and Nova, she walks over to them. Seeing the small pup with them.

Nightfall | 3 years | Lightning Pack| Location: Forest, glade | Tagging: Toby, Naru💖

He follows Naru down, "well while I was standing up there I did catch a boar scent" he says.

StormCloud | 4 years | Loner | Location: Forest | Tagging: Open

Again with this stupid scar, she thought tears up.
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:53 am

OOC: Don’t worry about it!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups